The KIM'S

Από ChelKim7

Dahyun is a normal student who have a complicated life, she was a fruit of her father's sin along with her si... Περισσότερα

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47

chapter 4

158 18 3
Από ChelKim7

Tzuyu's pov

I was looking at the window with the view of our school field, not really interested at
listening to our professor. Even i don't want to i still know what she already talking about, i've known to be a smart kid here.

"Can anyone solve this sequence?" The teacher look at everyone but looks like they hate math as much as i'm bored listening to it. Its not really hard we just need to solve the Quadratic Sequence she had write at the board.

"10, 17, 26, 37, ?"

Everyone was avoiding her eyes and i was too bored to stand so i didn't bothered myself. As i look at Mrs. Seo, she was smiling looking at the back so i turn around seeing Kim Chaeyoung raising her hand. "It was new for me to have students who interested in Math except in Kim Tzuyu, i'm glad." Its been a week now and classes really started.

3^2+1= 10
4^2+1=17
5^2+1=26
6^2+1=37
7^2+1=50

I was looking at how she right the formula of the series and i was empress because it was right. Maybe she was smart, not all people can answered that equations.

"Well done Miss kim." Mrs. Seo had explain to everyone how to solve the series. I think no one really interested because everyone was not listening at all. I don't mind having someone smarter than me in our class, i was more glad for it to divert their attention on me, i don't want to be the center of it tho.

I just waited for the time to end because it really boring day, i just want to look at Sana's face the whole day but sadly she was in different year because she was older than me.

"Okay class dismiss, see you tomorrow." Mrs. Seo had fix her things and my clasmate had left already, we have our class at the gym for our physical activities, another boring subject again. I was prefer to sleep at the school field than running the whole gym.

I didn't barge to join in and just lay at one of the bench, closing my eyes and decide to sleep.

I wake up when the bell ring, it was lunch time and that was the time i'm waiting to see Sana again.

I'm not that excited but seeing myself almost stumble on the ground because of running makes me think that i'm being out of myself again. I don't usually do this but thinking of Sana's got interest on Dahyun makes me run my life off, i also had a problem towards her ex Chanyeol that now he still persistent to get Sana back.

But to my surprise no one was there in our respective seat, unnie's suppost to be there because they  had their early lunch than us. I disappointedly sitting on the vacant seat far from where we usually take. "Maybe i should sleep here, its not too crowded this day." I lay down and just close my eyes.

Its not really my day because i haven't seen the unnies and i'm not too closed with Chaeyoung-ssi to stick with her on our class hour.

+++

I entered in our house, i just got home from roaming around the village.

It was sunday and it was suppost to be our family time but Dad had to cancel because she have important things to do and to my Mom, i don't know where she is. She might also do her errands while Jeongyeon unnie was with Nayeon accompanying her. I don't know what with or what she saw in that bunny unnie to make her head over heels to that girl, for me she's not pretty at all. But i can't let Jeongyeon unnie heard it because she's going to kill me, even Nayeon unnie don't know her feelings but she still persistent to do her job as Nayeon unnies bodyguard just for the bunny to feel safe in her watch. I don't know whats on jeongyeon unnie, she was well known to be a girl crush but still hopeless inlove with nayeon unnie.

"I told you many times that i didn't know and how come you know that?" I heard shouting upstairs, came from Mom and Dads room so i rush upstairs. "Stop this nonsense before the kids arrived and heard you."

"What? Are you ashamed to tell them that you have kid with other woman? God i thought you only have one but turns out that you had another." I froze on my spot.

"Did i heard it right?" I was asking myself because the Dad that we both look up is not perfect at all, he was cheating on us, i always happy thought that we are so perfect family. I felt that someone poured a cold water on me.

I peek at their room seeing Mom and Dad near at the bed arguing, Mom's look so mad and frustated.

"I told you i didn't know that she was pregnant again, i only know the other one." I look at Dad disgustedly, how come he said those words as if it was not his kids at all. Did he not treat them as his own. Maybe not because i haven't seen him go to other place alone he always give his free time to us, that i loved so much but learning to truth makes me feel bad to them.

"Okay let say that you didn't know but what you gonna do?" Moms look calm down now but she was still serious. "What happen if that kids of yours trying to look for you? How can you explain that to Jeongyeon and Tzuyu?"

I run out of house and not wanting to hear Dad's answers because even he answered that would please mom but it can't change the fact that he got kids with other woman, that he cheated on us.

I walk and walk until i got in the park far from our home, i was contemplating to call Jeongyeon unnie but i don't want her to know what Dad have done. I know unnie, she's going to get mad at Dad and try to find our siblings. I was also mad at him and i don't know how can i face him without thinking everything.

I just turn off my phone not wanting for them to know where i'am. It was 7pm now and it was so dark in my place, the only light illuminate around is the light from the corner of the park.

Others might cry after hearing what i've been found out but anger was getting on me. I've also thinking on Mom's reaction seems like she know it for so long. But i was curious why Dad acted like he didn't care about them.

"Are you fine?" Someone was on my back asked, so i looked up to see the person.

"Tzuyu-ssi/Dahyun-ssi." I heard her saying my name when i was mumbled hers too. We got introduce back then by Jihyo unnie so i know their name but nothing more.

"What are you doing here this late night?" She was looking around and i do also curious on what she was looking at but theres nothing at all.

I don't want to be rude so i answered her question. "Nothing, i just want some fresh air." Its true i want a fresh air to calm myself.

Silence engulf us and no one dare to speak, Dahyun-ssi was still standing and i was just looking down. The argument was still on my mind, so i get off for a moment and got eaten by the scene i've seen.

"You should left this place, they going to close this any seconds." After she said those words the light off and dark was surrounded us. The only light invisible was from the road.

I didn't stand because i don't want to go home and i don't have any place to stay atnight. Dahyun-ssi might notice it and open her phone to give us light. "Do you want to come with me? I mean if you want too but if you don't its fine with me." She was quite nervous but she try also. I look at her trying to see if she was sincere on inviting me with her but when i see her face i agreed because looks like she was totally serious.

"Okay." I only said and stand, Dahyun-ssi had walk first so i followed her.

We reach at the apartment building without talking, Dahyun-ssi face me and feel embarrassed looking at me. "I'm sorry, we only rented a place, i hope you don't mind?" She scratched her head ashamed on me.

I should be the one to feel that because i was the one who bothered them this night. "No, i'm fine thank you." I smile slightly, i felt that Dahyun-ssi know something was off on me but i glad she didn't asked.

"Lets go." I nod my head, she walk first then i followed her to the lift, its not really a bad building but looks like a expensive apartment one. I mean its not like a typical building that looks haunted or some parts that had been wrecked just like in the movie, i'm sorry if how i describe it weirdly maybe because some drama's and movie's do exaggerate things when how they reflect third class people. "Have you eaten?"

I shake my head in embarrassment, looks like i'm really gonna bothered them this night.

"Thats perfect then, Mom cooked delicious food, you gonna loved it. Jihyo unnie love those." Hearing it makes me eager to taste some. We reach in their floor and Dahyun walk first, theres only two doors in the floor and she open the door near at the stairs. "Mom, i'm home." We haven't fully entered when Dahyun-ssi had called out on her Mom informing her that she had arrived.

"Dahyun i told you not to shout when you arrived, you always startled me." I woman with the same age of my Mom walk to the door holding a ladle, she was ready to  reach and smack it Dahyun head when she notice me at the back.

I bow a little feeling shy but when i looked up she was now smiling from ear to ear looking at me. "Dahyun you didn't tell me you're with someone, Hello." Her mom smile at me so i smiled back. "Come in, come in." She gestured for us to get inside because we still at the door.

"I'm sorry for the sudden visit Ma'am." I said but looks like i'm not a bothered for them at all, she was still smiling at me.

"No, no it was totally fine. I'm also glad that my kid both her friend here." I look at Dahyun if she was comfortable that her mom was seeing me as her friend but looks like she was fine with it.

"Her name was Tzuyu mom and she's Chaeng classmate also."

"Really? Speaking of Chaeng call her Dahyun and Tzuyu-ssi come with me, have some dinner with us." Dahyun's mom said and walk to their kitchen. Dahyun had smiled and patted my shoulder as if she was saying to follow her mom before she left me at their living room.

I don't have any choice just to follow their mom because it was rude to say no, she personally invited me to have meal with them.

I was standing ackwardly near the table, Dahyun's mom was facing her back preparing the food for the dinner, i don't know what to do so i wait for her to turn around.

"Aigoo what are you doing come here and take a sit, just feel at home dear." She saw me standing so she drag me in one of the seat in their dining table. Theirs alot of different dishes in the table and all of them was mouth watering looks so delicious.

After a minutes the two had show up in the kitchen and Chaeng doesnt look surprise seeing me. Maybe her unnie had told her that i was around.

They take their respective seat, while i'm awkwardly seating beside their mom.

"Thank you for the food." Chaeyoung-ssi had said and started to dig in. "You should eat alot Tzuyu-ssi, Moms food was delicious." Dahyun-ssi had smiled and her mom started to put some food in my plate.

"Thank you ma'am." I stand and started to bow at her. But gestured me t sit back.

"Oh call me Aunt instead, Ma'am was too formal and i feel like i'm old hearing it." The two laughed while i smiled at their Mom's remark and i feel like comfortable around them now, they show that i was truely welcome in their home.

"You really an old now mom." Chaeyoung joke around makes Aunt glared at her playfully.

"I'm not talking at you kid, i was talking to Tzuyu." She look at me and smile that i returned

"Okay Auntie." I said while eating my food. Aunt give me some of the food and sometimes feed me like she was feeding her child, i look at Dahyun and Chaeyoung if they feel uncomfortable but the two was just smiling when Aunt started to give her attention to me.

Experiencing this moments makes me miss my mom all of the sudden but remembering them makes me also remember my dad's. I shrug it off and enjoy my night here, i felt bad for acting like a brat towards the two without knowing them. Maybe we can be good friends, their family was happy to be with.

---

After we eat i help them cleaning up the plate, Aunt insist that i should not do but i was feel embarrass because i had my dinner here so in return i should help them. Because of my persistent she let me help Dahyun washing the dishes but in a condition that i will stay at their home for the night because it was getting late and its not right for them to sent me home in this hour. I agreed because it was a great timing, i was not planning to go home and face Dad and Mom.

"You can take my bed Tzuyu-ssi." Dahyun had offered her bed, it only have two rooms in their apartment and the other one was for their mom while they shared the other room but different bed.

"No i can sleep here in the floor." I insisted because, i don't want to invade her privacy.

"No." Dahyun had Chaeyoung both said so i look at them weirdly. "Mom's gonna scold us if you do that, lets just connect our bed so we can  fit her.

I just hod and help them, it was better tho because even i slept at the floor, any minute i'm gonna wake up because of the body pain giving by the cold floor. "Thank you Dahyun-ssi and Chaeyoung-ssi." I can help but to feel greaatful for them.

"You're always welcome, we should sleep we had classes tomorrow, Goodnight Tzuyu-ssi and goodnight cub." Dahyun had said, i smiled at how she called Chaeyoung, it show that they really had a great bond together.

Chaeyoung just hum feeling sleep so i just return Dahyun's goodnight instead." Goodnight Dahyun-ssi, i really enjoy this night." I mumbled the last part before falling asleep.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

75.2K 2.2K 27
Sana has always begged Mina to get a girlfriend Due to Sana bringing home all the girls. Mina rolls her eyes but starts to look into Son Chaeyoung. T...
5.7K 245 15
Myoui Mina,a very popular CEO of Myoui Entertainment,people always think she's cold and that's true but if she's with her seven friends,she's a softi...
52 2 2
Nayeon is a broken girl with lots of family issues. Seeing herself at the verge of the brokenness, the girl has no other hope in life, love, or even...
21.2K 945 46
Im Nayeon is a girl who loves fashion and is always worried about her appearance. She likes to go out with her friends, but has never kissed or dated...