Karlnapity Parent AU

Bởi NinoDontForgetIt

What happens if Karl, Sapnap and Quackity receive a little bundle of joy at their doorstep. A one year-old ki... Xem Thêm

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10

Chapter 4

4.1K 118 198
Bởi NinoDontForgetIt

Tommy was sitting in the middle of the carpet in his room. To say the least, he was bored, there was nothing fun to do. Don't get him wrong, he loved how Karl is playing with him right now, but he rather not play with wooden toys. The more Karl cooed at Tommy, the more the little one got angry. You can tell from his face expression that he is pissed. Karl raised an eyebrow, "Hey Toms, what's wrong?" Karl asked tilting his head.

Tommy can't speak, so he can't voice his complaint. He looked around and pointed to the window. Karl looked over, "You want to see outside?" Karl asked causing Tommy to nod. It was close enough, Tommy thought to himself. Karl picked Tommy up before standing up. Karl walked over to the window and showed Tommy outside. Tommy saw a kingdom, a dragon, houses, a fountain and more interesting things. Tommy's eyes sparkled as he looked outside, he pressed his hands against the window.

Karl giggled, "You like it?" He asked the younger. Tommy squealed and nodded his head, Tommy wanted a tour, he wanted to explore even. Tommy looked over at Karl, pointed outside and whined. He wanted to show the older he wanted to go outside. "Uh, I don't know..." Karl contemplated. Tommy whined again, he made big puppy dog eyes and pouted his lip. It always worked with his old maids at home so it should work with Karl. Call manipulation even, he always got what he wanted.

Karl's eyes narrowed, where did he learn that from, the older questioned. Tommy noticed the expression Karl gave him and he tilted his head to the side. Tommy looked like a puppy begging for food which made Karl want to coo at the younger. Karl sighed, "Fine, let's go," Karl gave causing Tommy to smile. Karl walked over to Tommy's dresser and grabbed him his clothes. A red and white kimono with white socks and dark brown sandals. It was traditional clothing in kinoko kingdom. Tommy knew how to walk around, well take five steps before falling.

One of the reasons why he has two bandaids on his knees and one of his nose. Karl dressed the younger before walking out of the room. He decided to quickly change into his purple kimono before leaving the house. Tommy doesn't really make sounds like normal babies do. He is very quiet unless provoked or until he sees something of interest. He keeps all of his thoughts in his head, which is interesting to Karl and Quackity. Sapnap said he grew up the same way so he isn't bothered by it. Netherians are a group of very intelligent but very dangerous people.

Which scares Karl a bit, don't get him wrong, he cares for Tommy but what happens if he ends up going rogue or feral. The thought of loosing Tommy that way haunts him every day. The same thing almost happened to Sapnap. It hurt Karl's heart to watch the man get chained to a wall so he doesn't hurt anyone. It would hurt his soul for that to happen to Tommy. Karl nuzzled his cheek against the younger's as they walked to the kitchen. Tommy was confused but still nuzzled the older back.

It was a way of showing affection to those whom you see as your parents. No matter the age, he has watched a 15 year old nuzzle their father, they always nuzzle back. That's just the way it goes, Tommy just feels more of a connection to Sapnap since they come from the same grounds. It doesn't mean he loves Quackity and Karl any less. "Pa!" Tommy called the older, Karl smiled at Tommy. Karl packed a small bag for Tommy, snacks, a change of diapers, bandaids. It's almost like Karl can tell that Tommy was going to fall and scrape himself some where.

Once Karl finished, he hoisted it over his left shoulder and walked towards the living room. Quackity was out, he went to Las Nevadas while Sapnap is somewhere in Kinoko Kingdom. Sapnap is head of the military, maybe the guy is doing paper work? Karl left the house and locked it behind him, he wanted to show Tommy something wonderful but it was only beautiful at night. In the day, it looks so bland and boring. Tommy was just enjoying outside, when he first came here, he got a glimpse but it was nothing compared to what he's seeing now.

Karl began walking, "Let's go see the water fountain!" Karl exclaimed. Water fountain? Tommy thought to himself, what is water? He tilted his head as he looked at Karl, the older noticed in the corner of his eye, "I'll show you!" He smiled. Karl walked down the path through kinoko kingdom. It was beautiful to Tommy, the mushroom houses, the statues some of the guards are walking around patrolling the place. He can see a market, merchants and people buying food from them.

Karl mainly walked in the shadows, he didn't want to be seen by the people. He didn't want the people of kinoko kingdom seeing Tommy just yet. Karl made it to the water fountain, it was one of the first things that Sapnap had built in the kingdom. "Look Tommy, this is a water fountain," Karl said pointing at the stone object. It wasn't like the fountain in the mainlands but it was a cute one. It was a three layered stone fountain, each layer getting shorter as it goes up.

Tommy leaned his hand near the water once he touched it, the water he touched, turned into steam. Karl quickly pulled Tommy away, "I don't think you can touch water Toms," Karl said with a smile. Tommy tilted his head, sure he's never touched water. When Sapnap bathes Tommy, he usually showers him in either lava or ash. Seems like the main reason was because he makes water evaporate.. The sun shines on the water making it sparkle. It was very enticing to Tommy, it looked so shiny and pleasant to his multicolored eyes.

He wanted to play in the water, Tommy whined and pointed to the water. Karl shook his head, "Sorry Tommy, you can't touch the water," Karl explained. But Tommy really wanted to touch the water. In return the younger started to become fussy, "I said, no. Tommy," Karl said sternly. Karl had the look in his eye which says he meant business. Tommy burst in to tears as Karl just sighed and walked away from the fountain.

Karl couldn't move quietly with a crying, screaming and loud, Tommy in his hands. "Tommy enough!" Karl said loudly, "I don't mind taking you back home if you are going to act this way," the older looked down at the younger. Tommy leaned his head on Karl's shoulder and just hiccuped or let out small cries. Karl would love to spoil Tommy and give him everything that he wants but he doesn't want the boy to be entitled. Karl waits for Tommy to calm down in order to move again.

Of course Tommy is sour that he didn't get what he wanted. Usually it works on everybody, well everyone except Sapnap, Karl and Quackity. He's so used to getting what he wanted, when he's denied something he either cries or keeps quiet. So basically he tried to guilt trip the older and Karl knew what he was doing. "We have plenty of other things to see Tommy, come I'll show you my library!" Karl beamed walking over to his library. Great, books, Tommy rolled his eyes.

He isn't a fan of them, sure he'd look at them but it, all the books in the Netherlands don't have pictures, it just has symbols. Karl walked toward the entrance of his Library before walking inside. Karl saw some people in between bookshelves. These book are books Karl has obtained through his years of time travelling. 'Tales of the SMP', 'Dream SMP', 'Butterfly Reign', 'The Wild, Wild West' and many more.

Karl walked over to the kids section and picked out one of the books from his childhood, the three little pigs. Tommy saw the cover, three pigs in a house with a wolf creeping to the side. The younger tilted his head as he looked at the front cover. Karl smiled before walking over to one of the private rooms. He closed the door behind him and sat at the booth in the middle of the room. It was a spruce wood round table with mushroom themed leather chairs.

Karl opened the book, it was just like he remembered. "I used to read this when I was a little kid, maybe you'll like it Tommy," Karl smiled. Tommy sat on Karl's lap and saw the book. It was very colourful, there were more pictures than texts and the illustrations looked nice in Tommy's eyes. Karl read the book to Tommy, the younger was engulfed in the book, it's nothing he's ever seen or heard before. Sometimes he would gently slap his hand on the page to signify that he liked it. Karl just giggled everytime Tommy did, he enjoyed when the younger was happy.

Soon enough Karl finished reading the book for Tommy. "The End!" Karl said before closing the book. "Mo!" Tommy said hitting the book. "We can't stay here all day Tommy, how about another day? I'll read you all the books you want," Karl reasoned. Tommy latched onto Karl's kimono with his right hand before leaning his head on the older's chest. Karl smiled before lifting himself and Tommy up. He walked out of the private room, placed the book back on its shelf and left the library. It was mid-day and boy was Karl hungry.

He could visit George's house... Karl picked up his communicator and texted the older man.

Gogy

Karl: Hello gogy!

Gogy: Hello Karl, need something?

Karl: You didn't even let me say how are you yet... ╥﹏╥

Gogy: Tell me what you want before I never answer your texts again.

Karl: Okay! Okay! Can I come over to your house? I have a guest you'll like to meet :)

Gogy: Oh? Okay then, stop by when you get the chance

Karl: (๑'✪̤◡✪̤)◞ღԵհɑղƘՏღ love you gogy

Gogy: .-_.-

Karl playfully frowned at the emoji but smiled a little while later. Tommy was reaching for Karl's communication device which caused Karl to retract it a little before inserting it into his front pocket, "Another time Tommy, let's go meet one of your uncles," Karl smiled. Tommy nodded his head, Karl made his way to the older man's house. Tommy just looked over the area they walked.

They were crossing one of the main areas but not much people were here which was a good thing. Karl hummed as he walked further, George's house wasn't far but it was quite the walking distance. The longer they walked the longer Tommy got to admire the lush greenery. The clouds started to set in, it looked like it was going to rain. The area they were walking into was misty, was it the clouds or the smell of rain. Karl didn't want to stick around to see so he, covered Tommy with his kimono sleeve and, started picking up his pace.

Tommy was confused about the strange smell in the air. He hasn't been outside often but he's been outside enough to pick up smells that he isn't familiar with. Karl had to walk up several flights of spruce stairs in order to reach George's house. Karl was a few steps away from the house when the rain started. Tommy saw it and reached his hand out to touch it. When he did, it evaporated on his skin. It left Tommy a bit devastated, he wanted to touch more. Karl ran to the porch of George's house before letting out a sigh, he was soaking wet.

Karl knocked loudly on George's door before looking over at Tommy. "I'm glad you're all dry buddy," Karl smiled. Tommy touched Karl's wet face which only caused the water in Karl's pours to evaporate. Karl giggled at the warm sensation, it was just like Sapnap's. George opened the door to see a small child that looks like Karl and Karl himself. "Uh- Did I interrupt something?" George asked looking at the baby then at Karl. "No not at all!" Karl smiled, George gave a slight nod before stepping to the side, "Come in, I'll run a bathe for you," he said gesturing the younger.

Karl walked in as George closed the door behind the two. The place was as beautiful as he could remember.

George walked behind Karl, "Feel free to rest your things down, I'll run the bathe upstairs," George said before walking towards his staircase. He walked up and headed straight to the bathroom. Karl decided to rest his things on the counter top of the house. Tommy was looking around the place, he was curious but he senses someone else in this house. He looks around for the possible entity while Karl stares in confusion. "Whom is it that you are searching for Tommy," Karl asked the younger.

Tommy narrowed his eyes when he heard someone approach. Tommy points to the person as they walk into his eye's view. Karl looks back to see a dirty blonde male with green eyes, sun kissed skin with golden freckles wearing a green and white kimono. The man noticed the two and smiled, "Hello Karl, nice to see you again," he said walking over. Karl smiled, "Nice to see you too, Dream," Karl replied. Dream walked towards the two and all Tommy did was stare. He has nothing against the man he was just interested in him.

Dream looked at Tommy and smiled, "What's his name?" He asked. "His name is Tommy," Karl replied. "Where did you find him, or did one of you give birth?" Dream asked curiously. "If you weren't my friend that would be considered rude you know," Karl sighed. "That's exactly why I asked," Dream smiled back a reply. Tommy reached out to Dream, Dream got the message and lent his pointer finger out. When he did Tommy squeezed onto him, Dream chuckled, "He has quite a grip," he commented.

Karl raised an eyebrow, "Really?" He asked before lending his pointer finger to Tommy. Tommy latched onto Karl's hand as well, Karl made a surprised pikachu face before he cooed. "Aww Tommy you are so strong!" Karl dooted on the younger. "You'll fuel the ego he already has," Dream chuckled which caused Tommy to puff out his cheek. Dream knew Tommy wasn't a human baby nor was he from the end. George came downstairs, "Karl the bathe is ready, I have some clothes for you as well," George said looking up at the trio.

George smiled softly at the scene, it was adorable, "Ah, thank you, is it troublesome to ask for you to watch over Tommy?" Karl asked. George and Dream waved it off, "No not at all," George said. Karl smiled, "Thank you!" He said before he turned to Tommy, "Be good okay and no lighting things on fire," he said the last part sternly. "Ka," Tommy replied reluctantly before crossing his arms, Karl smiled in defeat before he walked towards the staircase. George walked towards the kitchen where he was making food, soup with mushrooms and pork.

George is almost like a house wife even though he's one of the higher ups in the government. Tommy wanted to walk around the place, he was tired of being carried around. Tommy flapped his wings and jumps down the counter. Dream catches him before he touches the ground, "Nice to know you love danger like Sapnap," he dryly chuckled. Tommy whined as Dream carried him over to the couch to sit. He put the younger on his lap before putting Tommy to lay on his stomach.

"Nap time buddy," Dream said slightly shaking his thigh, he made a slight vibration for Tommy. Tommy felt sleep slowly drifting in, well I mean he has been up since 6 am this morning and it was midday. A nap wouldn't hurt right? Tommy closed his eyes and dozed off to sleep.

------
You got a fuck ton of pictures. You're welcome you little shits, I kinda wanna make Tommy the big man femboy.

Thoughts?

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

20.7K 758 21
Hello!! This story is based around Sapnap, Quackity, and Karl's characters, but I will be using their real names! This story does NOT ship the irl pe...
31.7K 692 24
This is book 2 of Karlnapitywasfound Stripper AU. They quit being strippers to take care of their children. Achievements: #149 KarlNap #283 Karl #74...
22.5K 917 32
𝖘𝖆𝖕𝖓𝖆𝖕 𝖋𝖊𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖜𝖔𝖗𝖉𝖘 𝖑𝖊𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝖍𝖎𝖘 𝖒𝖔𝖚𝖙𝖍. 𝖍𝖊 𝖉𝖔𝖊𝖘𝖓'𝖙 𝖐𝖓𝖔𝖜 𝖍𝖔𝖜 𝖙𝖔 𝖘𝖕𝖊𝖆𝖐- 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓 𝖎𝖋 𝖍𝖊...
12K 236 24
Tommy has been in and out of the foster system since the age of 5. He's been brought back from fostering at lest 13 times and had begone to lose hope...