The Avengers Soulmates: 14 So...

Af Sleepyfanfic

An Avenger Soulmate AU! I4 soulmates! Her mates : Clint Nat Tony Bruce Pietro Wanda Thor Loki Steve Bucky P... Mere

Quick Intro
Chapter 1- A Rat.
Chapter 2- A Angel.
Chapter 3- A Masked Ball
Chapter 4- A Shopping trip.
Chapter 5- A Night Out
Chapter 6- A Hangover
Chapter 7- A New Perspective
Chapter 9- A Party Part 2
Chapter 10- A Nightmare
Chapter 11- A Smurf
Chapter 12- A Date
Chapter 13- A Awakening
Chapter 14- A Beautiful Plan
Chapter 15- A Marinara Sauce Visit
Chapter 16- A New Home
Chapter 17- A First Day
Chapter 18- A Escalating Aftermath
Chapter 18.2- A Grey/Dark Cast
Chapter 19- A New Roommate
Chapter 20- A Other First Day
Chapter 21- A Mistake.
Chapter 22- A Logan
Chapter 23- A Civil War Mark 2
Chapter 24- A Misson
Chapter 25- A Argument.
Chapter 26- A Announcement
Chapter 27- A Flash Back To That Night
Chapter 28- A Live Video
Chapter 28.2- A Different Perspective
Not a Chapter!
Chapter 29- Wow
Chapter 30- A Nightmare
Chapter 31- A New Arrival
Chapter 32- A Confrontation
Chapter 33- A Violent Witch Reunion
Chapter 34- A Warning.
Chapter 35- The Ball Part 1
Chapter 36- The Ball Part 2
Chapter 37- Found and Gone
Chapter 38- Kyle
Chapter 39- Run Rabbit Run
Chapter 40- A Trigger
Chapter 41- Goodbye
Chapter 42- The City of Flowers
Preview to 15 Soulmates.

Chapter 8- A Party Part 1

11.8K 321 291
Af Sleepyfanfic

Sorry took longer than expected but I decided to change the chapter a few times before finally sticking with this one!

Warnings: This chapter will have forced kissing! That is not okay! And will mention abusive relationship that can be trigging! Also needs editing!

___________________

"You will never find someone who will look after you like me... you know that right?" he asks as we sit on my bed me in his lap and I nod despite knowing it wasn't true but his voice suffocated me like an invisible cloak wrapping around me and controlling every part of me despite everything in me screaming to run away from his hold.

As if he knew this he smirks "look at me sweetheart" he says and I sit more up my body listening to the control in his tone "you did so well ignoring your brother and everyone in school today only staying with me" he coos "but it's not like they seem to care... none of them do I always said he would leave you didn't I sweetheart?" he asks moving some of my hair behind my ear making me shiver under his touch but I don't reply looking down refusing to believe Cedric would ever leave me behind. 

"They don't even notice your withdrawal or your fake smiles, you know I am the only one who loves you right? I am the only one who looks out for you, none of them care" he says and again I nod feeling his hand grip under my chin making me look back up at him into those beautiful light blue eyes.

How can someone look so much like an angel but serectly be a demon?

A wolf in sheeps clothing. 

"Kiss me" he says but I fought against his control biting my gum this time tasting the metallic taste in my mouth as I bit to hard. He squints his eyes at this clenching his jaw something he did to try and control himself from lashing out. 

"Kiss me now Fae!" he shouts his old making me winch, my body moves against my control as I place my lips against his for a quick peck before I pulled back "just me and you sweetheart you will never get away not even this school will keep us apart" he says in a mocking voice playing with the ends of my hair "tell me you love me" he says and a tear falls from my eye "I-I lo-ve you" I say fighting it but he smiles anyway.

"My beautiful, beautiful Fae if you ever try to leave me I will find you and your brother and make him pull his own heart out okay?" he says and I nod "now give me a proper kiss"

As our lips touched his tongue entered my mouth making me begin crying as he tasted my blood and hummed reminding me of blooded words on the wall which comes back to my mind making my tears fall more.

Cedric's blood...

'I found you sweetheart!'

I sit up quickly the blooded message left for me making me feel sick as his voice repeats in my head the smell of fresh blood hits my nose making me remember the metallic taste of blood in my mouth.

'I am the only one you need'

He was back.

He has come for me!

He found us.

He has come for Cedric-

"Cedric!" I cry in panic about to begin freaking out but a hand reaches out and stops me. 

"Fae?" his voice makes me look up quickly seeing my brother sitting next to the bed with a worried expression on his face as he reads my terrified one. I knew we weren't alone sensing someone outside the room but right now I didn't care. I jump wrapping my legs and arms around him not believing it was him "are you real?" I ask tears threatening to fall in relief "of course baka" he says hugging me tighter and I sniffle "the blood I thought it was yours- I thought-"

"I thought so" he sighs "I'm fine Fae the blood is being DNA tested right now it's properly just animal blood or something someone trying to scare us so shhh your safe"

"No" I say "there was a card I gave someone! The word! He-"

"Hey, hey, hey" Cedric says grabbing my face gently but forcing me to look in his eyes "he is gone okay?" he whispers "but the word-" I shiver his voice still haunting me "he is gone" he says this time more sternly "many people use that term they saw you in that video Fae they wrote it to direct it at you on purpose. The note was left by bounty hunters to try and scare us but we won't let them win okay?" he says but I shake my head still not believing it was bounty hunters as I could feel it in my gut feeling myself begin to shake in fear.

I knew.

"Think, think, think" Cedric says repeats again more sternly "they knew you were female from the video. If it was him he wouldn't have torn the apartment apart he would have waited for us. It was the bounty hunters they were looking for the stick" he says and I think back to the mess nodding that did make sense. 

I needed to believe it wasn't him. 

"Sorry-y to interrupt" a quiet voice behind us has Cedric's looking over my shoulder as I feel a new burn on my right arm one of my soulmates coming in. I turn to see a tall man his smile kind but his eyes look worried as he looks me over.

"Hello Fae my name is Bruce Banner your power drained pretty badly so you passed out this morning" he says accepting the bond and I return it accepting the bond making him look at me in surprise and I was surprised too but I knew I wanted this. 

Maybe I was stupid but everything in me told me I could trust them despite not knowing how Loki finding me earlier but I knew he was the guard. 

My past be damned.

My situation be dammed.

I wanted to trust the- no I needed to trust them if this is going to work. 

I look my mate over he is older but he looked good. He stood in a lab coat with a dark blue button-up shirt with the sleeves rolled up showing some of the marks. His dark brown eyes matched his hair which was all over the place making me smile as he reminded me of what I would picture a scientist to look like without the glasses which I see hanging onto the pocket of the lab coat.

I blush when I realise he was also taking in all my features with a knowing smile. 

"Hello" I say but it came out shyly making Cedric snicker behind me so I turn and hit him "how are you feeling?" Bruce asks getting my attention back and I smile "I'm okay just a bit achy"

"That's what happened when you use up all of your energy on your icy powers. You seriously had to freeze everything we own Elsa? " Cedric teases me making me glare with a silent promise to kill him later as I hit him again which makes him pull a hurt face which in turn makes me laugh. 

"Cute" I hear my mate mutter behind me and turn to see his eyes equally wide his hand over his mouth in surprise as if he didn't mean to let that slip making me blush even more "s-sorry let me go get you some water" he says running out of the room.

"So you accepted him huh?" Cedric asks as I move back to the bed and I hum happily with a small smile remembering accepting Loki too. 

3 down 11 to go. 

"Wait! did Kyle show up?" I ask worried remembering him telling me to stay at his with Jessicas and Beck but I didn't listen running out.

Beck even tried casing me down the street but I was faster. 

Did Kyle go back to mine to find me gone?

"Kyle did show up but I made him go home-" Cedric says anger hidden in his tone and I frown.

I should have known. 

Cedric has always hated Kyle for no reason despite how much Kyle has proved we can trust him Cedric has always been wary of him. 

As I went to open my mouth to scold him he speaks first "I don't want to hear it Fae I trusted him to take care of you and he left you on the dance floor with a stranger drunk-"

"He wasn't even there!" I begin to explain remembering the auburn-haired beauty he had gone off with "I don't care! If he invites you out then he is responsible for you getting home!"

"I am not a child I can look after myself!" I snap back not wanting to argue again. 

"Clearly" he scoffs "to find out you stayed here last night because they lost you in the club made me so angry! What if someone took advantage of you? he lucky the others held me back earlier" he says and I scowl at him knowing Kyle would be feeling guilty.

"I was fine! I told him to go! You should be angry at me not him-" I was about to argue more but stop as the door opens once again.

"Angel!" I knew that voice and can't help but couldn't return the smile as I feel his relief to see me "no jam on toast this afternoon I'm afraid how are you feeling?" he asks. 

"Tired but I'm okay" I answer in thought looking back at Cedric "did you come alone or?"

"No luckily Stark knew Wade so he contacted him when he felt you panicking. We all came but they left earlier so they can be setting up your room for our new home. You're going to love it it's outside of the city with a giant garden you can begin gardening again and-"

"Outside of the city?" I frown also realising I had slept most of the day away "but I thought they had a place nearby"

"They do but turns out Wade got in a funny deal they need to relocate to a newer place just for a little while then we will come back-"

"I can't" I say "what about the centre? What about the jobs we get in? The city is our home that place is our home"

"Well we have that job coming up for you then after I thought we could take a break for a little while get away for a break. Give Kyle the centre to take care of for a few months we have the money to keep it running for that time. We can't go back there for right now it's smashed up it's no longer safe"

"But I don't want to go" I say remembering our argument from before him telling these strangers about my past without even asking me "Fae" Cedric sighs already knowing this was coming "I already spoken to Kyle I will get a place with him-"

"Not happening! Not in a thousand years" Cedric says "this alone shows he can't be trusted!"

"Like your mates can?" I scoff "Fae not this again-"

"How dare you tell them?" I snap hating to do this is front of one of my mates of all people. 

"I know your right I should have never told them without asking you first but you are coming like it or not"

"Then you will have to drag me! This is city is our home! The centre helps people I won't ask Kyle to do it alone-"

"Well you're always more than welcome to stay with us" Tony throws out there cutting me off and getting both of our attention "I mean we have a few spare apartments all our mates have one. The downstairs rooms are just for when people are on missions and can't get to our shared one. We can even just set up a room for you for now if you would prefer" he says and my heart raced at that.

Living in the tower?

Wait did he say they all share a room?

Like all 14 of them?

My claustrophobia says no.

"It depends on what you want to do from here but we would be more than happy to have you here. You are our soulmate so we would hope you would move in eventually anyway and if you still want your independence I can easily set you up an apartment here which will be rent-free-" he begins saying.

"No" I cut him off instantly "if I was to take it I would want to pay the rental fee and for everything I use" I say and he smiles "thought you might say that but id prefer if instead of stealing you might wanna earn money the legal way maybe you could get a part-time job at Stark industries? That way you wouldn't have to worry about identity checks and you spoke about wanting to go to college right? Like I said before you could go we can help you apply for that" he says and Cedric looks at that his eyes wide then looks at me wanting to know what I wanted.

I could see the look of wanting me to accept it.

It's all he has ever wanted for me and I would be stupid to refuse it but I was still unsure.

Accepting them is one thing but my trust issues make the idea of living with them make me afaird.

"So I could do both? The job and go to college?" I ask in thought.

If I could pay for the centre with my half of the wages that I have already earned like Cedric said then it could work that way if I need any more money I can always do a few jobs secretly.

I could steal here and there it's not like anyone would find out.

"Is this something you would want?" Cedric asks again and I shrug still in thought. 

Of course it was and the thought of staying here makes me happy but I was still scared at the same time.

What if once knowing me they won't want me?

What if they turned just like he had?

I'm not good enough for them. 

They are them and I am just a rat.

I'm nothing.

"What we would do about my identity?" I ask needing to know everything first "I can't use my real name I don't want to be known-"

"No worries with that" Tony smiles "Spiderman is known as our mate but his identity is kept hidden. We just won't tell people we found our last soulmate that way they won't be sniffing around and we can tell them when your ready and if you aren't ever ready that's okay too" he says and my eyes widen at that surprise in how understanding he was being.

"So if I decided to stay hidden forever you wouldn't care?" I ask and he frowns "of course not fame is not for everyone-"

"Sorry for taking so long I got a call" Bruce says walking back his eyes falling to Tony not surprised to see him "ah Bruice bear" Tony calls him as Bruce hands me a glass it was cold to the touch making me smile as I thank him not realising how much I needed a drink till the water touched my lips.

"So angel what do you think?" Tony asks as I finish the whole glass in one go "id like to meet the others" I say "before coming to any decisions I could stay at Kyles for a few days while I get to know you all" 

"Not happening" Cedric says making me glare at him "what if you stay here in one of the guest rooms for a few days? That way you can truly get to know us and what it would be like to live here? If you don't wanna stay after that then we will go from there" Tony says and Bruce's eyes widen at that catching what's going on.

"I think that's a good idea" Cedric says and I give him another look but think on it.

It didn't sound to bad.

He is right it would be a good chance to know what it would be like to live here "just a few days then if I decide I don't want to move in then I will get to move where I want no arguing" I say and Tony smiles at that but Cedric opens his mouth to argue.

"Deal" Tony answers before Cedric could "if you're staying here then I don't want you going out alone right now" Cedric says and I roll my eyes "don't look at me like that it's not safe-" he says but pauses as his phone goes off and he sighs "ill be back" he says walking out the room. 

 "Oo! We should have a party to introduce you to everyone!" Tony says clapping his hands together making me tilt my head "a party?"

Bruce however sighs at this "Tony loves any excuse for a party"

"It will just be us! Like a small gathering! What a better way to get to know each other! It will be dinner in a few hours we could find you a room then get you settled! I'll get a few outfits sent to your room then ill come get you later for the party! Just a small dinner party!" he says. 

"And it will just be us?" I want to clarify and he grins "I'm taking that as a yes!"

"Now doc is she given the okay to go?" Tony asks and Bruce nods "yes everything is fine just take it easy for a couple of days I don't know much about your powers but I would reframe from using them for a day or so" he says and I nod standing slowly "let's go! I can show you some of the guest rooms!"

"If it's okay could I please get the same room from this morning?" I ask remembering how I felt safe in that room for some reason.

"Didn't she stay in B-"

"It's available!" Tony says cutting Bruce off. 

"I guess I will see you later than" Bruce says with a small smile and wave "Jarvis could you let the others know what is going on?" Tony asks no one and I frown confused "yes sir" the same voice from this morning replied making my eyes widen "oh yeah Jarvis is an AI  I created if you need anything just ask the voice in the ceiling"

Am I supposed to know what an AI is?

I just nod anyway with a smile.

So it wasn't god after all.

I'll have to google the word later.

As Tony opens the door I hear Cedric's voice from down the hall "yeah I will be heading back- no she wants to stay here for a few days- well she wanted to stay with Kyle but-" he stops speaking when he sees me and I sigh knowing who was on the other end.

"I gotta go ill be home soon" he says handing up.

Home.

He hasn't even stayed at their new place and already he was calling it home.

Not the place we grew up in.

Not the place we had been hiding and building together for years but there.

"Fae" my brother says as I see him put his phone away looking me over worriedly but I don't reply feeling irritation with him even though I knew I wasn't being fair.

 "it's getting late are you sure about staying here?" he asks and I nod "okay then I will head back it's a bit of a drive but ill be back first thing tomorrow-" he says and I again I just nod feeling conflicted. 

'He will leave you sweetheart you will see'

He looks me over again and sighs kissing my forehead "you know I love you" he says "ill be back" he promises and with that I watch as he leaves but I smile anyway as I watch him stand in one of the lifts it going down.

He returns it as the doors close. 

He deserves to be happy even if it feels like he is leaving me behind.

"Let's head up" Tony says grabbing my hand probably feeling my emotions through the mark and I blush but I give a small smile in thanks feeling the butterfly feelings return as the electric feeling shoot all around us "Jarvis the soldiers floor!" 

__________________

As Tony left me in the room I had frowned to realise that Kyle still had my wallet and my phone but decided ill go grab them from him before the centre tomorrow so I could check on him.

I hoped he was okay.

I feel worry rise in my stomach as I remembered the card covered in blood nailed to my wall.

The card could be from anyone as I had given out so many out over the years and that's not mentioning the ones that people are free to take from the centre but everything in me kept reminding me of the man who took one from me that night.

I hoped he hadn't been hurt but going to the centre tomorrow will confirm it as he is supposed to meet me there.

As Tony promised I was left alone making me look around the room to keep myself entertained finding a few things to do, there was a tv which Tony had said I could watch anything on but I decided to look at the small collection of books running my hands over the spines. Some I had never heard of and some are in a different language which seems to be Russian. Others are about world war one and two but mainly stayed at the top of the shelf looking new and unused but I stop on the books at the bottom smiling when I see an old favourite.

Pride and Prejudice. 

I hadn't read it in years and awed at the old cover it looked very used compared to the others.

The more used books sat on the bottom shelf which made me smile as I realised the titles that were most read all had one thing in common.

They were all books that had happy endings. 

I grab the book deciding to stick with this one sitting back on the bed I get comfortable opening the first page.

'It is a truth universally acknowledged, that a single man in possession of a good fortune, must be in want of a wife'

A little written note at the side of the top of the page makes me read over it.

'Then who am I to want those I'm destined to be with when I possess nothing but misfortune?' 

_______________

I get lost in the book surprised by little side notes throughout the book making me sad for whoever owned this book.

They self doubted themselves making me wonder about their collection of only happy endings but a knock at the door has me placing the book down repeating the page number in my head knowing id probably forget it in five minutes but I didn't have a bookmark and didn't want to bend any of the pages. 

As I open the door my eyes widen slightly seeing no one there but a metal rolling wardrobe with what looks to be at least 20 dresses hanging up which I pull into my room.

"Sir said to pick any of the dresses miss there is also makeup and jewellery in the bag hanging up on the end on the rail if you want them and things for the shower. He also said he will be back in an hour to collect you and everyone is looking forward to meeting you" the voice from the ceiling says once again making me wonder if he is always active but I end up shrugging it off grabbing the bag seeing in fact shampoo, conditioner and body wash with a makeup bag was all in here.

I decided to find a dress first deciding an hour wasn't that long but I could do my makeup around the dress so I begin looking at them all in awe some look like they were made for balls or weddings but stop when I see a red silk dress. 

It was short which I loved, the front made me fall in love and I decide to pick it hoping it would fit but considering they got my outfit size right this morning I had high hopes. I then decide to begin looking at the heels along the bottom.

I find a red pair with straps and go for them finding how they knew my shoe size weird but go with it taking the bag and entering the bathroom. I find a cupboard full of towels and set some aside before hopping in the shower in awe since I had wanted to go in it this morning. 

It was huge the colours were the same as the bedroom a dark blue. Blue has always been my favourite colour but I now lean more towards darker shades of it. As I turn on the shower it heats up instantly making me cheer knowing it won't be turning too cold halfway through. 

I wish I had time to enjoy it longer.

________

I get out of the shower wrapping myself in the blue towel then get ready quickly knowing I didn't have much time.

I end up finding a hairdryer in one of the cupboards and use it leaving my dark hair to do its natural thing and wave since I won't have time to do much else with it.

I then begin on my makeup not wanting to wear as much as I normally would for work.

It would be the first time I'm meeting some of them so I wanted them to see me for me.

Sounds stupid I know but dressing up for work knowing I would have to flirt my way to steal or get information has always made me feel suffocated like the makeup is a mask. 

So I wear basic makeup only putting on eyeliner and mascara but end up deciding to put on a red matt lipstick to match the dress.

I then quickly get dressed looking in the mirror in awe as I finish putting on the heels.

The dress fit like a glove showing my figure well.

It was short but not too short making my legs look good.

It showed a little bit of my chest but not too much.

Because of the low back of the dress and thin straps, I didn't wear a bra but the silk felt good agaisnt my skin making me smile. 

This felt different.

Instead of that suffocating feeling I normally feel I felt good wondering what the others would think. 

I hoped they would like it too- wait.

Was I overdoing it?

I looked at myself back in the mirror but knew I now had no time to change. I look at my hair with a frown brushing through it best I can but don't get to do anything about it as I hear someone at the door knock. 

I then sigh deciding it was too late to back out now and walk back into the bedroom opening the door to see Tony holding a bouquet of red roses.

His eyes widen taking me in looking me over slowly and swallowing as his eyes trail up my legs, up my figure up to my chest then up to my lips lingering there only for a moment before meeting my eyes "wow angel you look-k" he stumbles I could feel the desire through the mark and I felt the same seeing him in a black suit looking even better then I thought possible "sorry I only had time to dry my hair so its kind of everywhere" I explain nervously running my hand through my hair. 

"No" he says stopping me from pulling "everything looks stunning your hair, your makeup everything looks beautiful" he says and I blush "thank you, you look good too"

"Of course I'm Tony Stark" he smirks his playboy finally showing "I brought these for you" he says handing me the boquette "guess I picked a good colour huh?" he winks since they matched the dress making me laugh.

"I think im the one who picked the right colour" I tease accepting them "thank you they are beautiful" 

"We have vases you can put them in downstairs are you ready to meet the others?" he ask and I nod taking his offered arm walking out of the room with him towards the lift "don't be nervous they are going to love you" he says feeling my nerves and I nod also feeling Bruce and Loki through their marks as if they were trying to help comfort me.

"Jarvis down to the kitchen floor" Tony says and the lift close as I hear a "yes sir"

"I can't wait for you to meet everyone"

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

310 27 24
This is season one of a Marvel and Harry Potter mashup self-insert [y/n] fan fiction. In this season, y/n Barnes is recovering from her recent loss o...
381K 9K 35
When Moon Veno, a British teen who moved to New York with her best friend turns 18 and happens to run into a couple of supersoldiers at the grocery s...
33.3K 965 44
Avengers soulmate!!! Her mates: Tony Steve Nat Thor Clint Bruce Loki Pietro Wanda Peter Sam Bucky Read the story to hear more!! *wink wink* ...
132K 3.9K 29
⚠️⛔️NO SMUTT IN THIS STORY⛔️⚠️ Living on the helicarrier and being the secret Maximoff sibling was not something Dominika was expecting her life to l...