Khwabeeda

Από KrishnaLaasya

Collection of one shots Περισσότερα

Note
Wahima
Aatma
Aatma
Tum Hi Ho Bandhu Sakha Tum Hi
2023
Author's Rant
Family Vlogs 💕
Announcement

yaariyan

106 6 5
Από KrishnaLaasya

Dreams. Everyone have their own dreams. Everyone dreams to become something in life. For achieving the dreams we all work very hard. Sometimes we put our whole life in it to turn our dreams into reality.But sometimes we get lost in the race of achieving our dreams.
Living our dreams and making them come true is a very good thing.
But losing our own selves in the process of making our dreams come true is kind of irritating and disturbing.

It's  5 in the evening. The girl in her 20's is sitting in between her mom and dad and waiting for the train to come. And her mom and dad are making her understand that how she should take care of herself and all.

Arya don't forget to call me everyday ok? Arya's dad.

The girl's name is Arya. Getting overwhelmed with the emotions, she hugged her parents tightly.

In the meantime the train arrives. Arya got up with her parents and kissed their cheeks. Arya's father helped her with the luggage. Once the luggage is settled she came to the door and stood there listening to her parents with teary eyes. Once the train started moving her father gestured her to smile. Making Arya giggle with tears. She kept staring her parents with longing eyes until they were out of sight.

Arya went inside once her parents got out of her sight. That's when she noticed that she is the only one present in the whole compartment. It made her so happy that she started squealing and laughing whole heartedly. Why not she has whole compartment for herself. She sat down on her seat which is a window seat.

She started missing her parents already. She is sitting quietly and watching the scenery from the window. The sun set is soo beautiful. Suddenly she got up and took out the guitar from her luggage and started playing it. She is playing a tune softly. The soft tune is soothing her. After some time she sat up straight and started playing a tune of her favourite song. Soon she started singing and got lost in it.

Jab se huwa hai yeh accha sa lagta hai
Dil ho gaya phir se baccha sa lagta hai
Ishq ragon mein jo behta rahe jaake
Kaano mein chupke se kehta rahe
Taare Ginn, Taare Ginn
Soye bin saare din
Ek haseen maza hai yeh
Maza hai ya Saza hai yeh

Roko isse jitna
Mehsoos ho yeh utna
Dard zara sa hain todha dawa sa hai
Isme hai jo taira vo hi toh dooba hai
Dhoka zara sa hain thoda wafa sa hain
Yeh waada hain, ya iraada hai
Kabhi yeh zyaada hai, kabhi ye aadha hai
Taare Ginn, Taare Ginn, Soye bin saare Ginn
Ek haseen maza hai yeh maza hai ya Saza hai yeh

Arya's trance broke when she heard whistle asking with claps sound. She immediately opened her eyes and looked at the way sound is coming.

There were two guys who were sitting in the seats which were beside her. Both the guys sat infront of each other in their window seats. Both the guys were handsome in their own specific ways.

Wow! What an amazing voice. You have got a soulful voice bro. Said the guy who whistled.
Arya smiled and thanked the guy.
Your voice is so soothing. Said another guy.
Thank you. Said Arya.

Hi! I'm Zaid. Said the guy who whistled.

Hi! I'm Agastya. Said another guy.
Hey! I'm Arya. Said Arya.

So, you guys are together. Asked Arya.

No bro. We just met here in the train itself. We didn't get time to introduce ourselves because we both were so lost in your voice. Said Zaid.

Arya smiled listening Zaid.

Waise hum kitne lucky hai na. Aaj poora compartment humara. Kitna accha feel ho raha hai. Said Zaid.
Hai na mein bhi yahi soch rahi thi. Said Arya.

Waise aap ka destination kya hai? Asked Arya.

Both said Banglore.

Arya was shocked. She said "mein bhi".

Wow! That's amazing. Hum teeno ka destination ek hai. Said Zaid.

After some time Zaid got a call so he excused himself.

Soon came another station. The train started moving slowly when the girl in her 20's out of nowhere showed up and she was running to catch the train. Zaid stood at the door watching her. Zaid gave her his hand. After forcing herself to run a little faster with the heavy luggage she finally grabbed Zaid's hand. Zaid pulled her in. The girl is a panting mess. After sometime she got normal. And saw Zaid is still standing there. She stood up properly and thanked him.

She went inside and started arranging her luggage in her place. But the bag was going to fall down when Zaid catched it in time. Orelse the bag would have been down. Zaid arranged the bag properly for her. Ilham without any words hugged him tightly and thanked him. Which made him shock. He froze on his spot.

When Ilham broke the hug she noticed there were two more members who were present in the train. Poor Zaid is still in shock.
Zaid came out of the shock when she started introducing herself to Arya and Agastya.

Hi! Guys I'm Ilham. Ilham introduced herself with a smile.

Arya, Agastya and Zaid introduced themselves.

It didn't took the four of them a much time to connect with eachother. They have bonded very naturally.
Agastya was little hesitant at first but he shrugged it off. Because it's been very long time that he felt this friendly with anyone.

Soon the boys and girls sat with eachother and started chit-chatting.

So, Guys aap kaha tak jaa rahe hai? Asked Ilham.

Banglore. Trio said at once. Arya and Zaid chuckled while Agastya smiled.

Waise tum kaha tak jaa rahi ho? Arya asked.

Banglore. Ilham said.

Wow yaar. Hum sab ka destination ek hai. Zaid said.

So, aap waha settle hone jaa rahe ho? Ilham asked.

Haa. Mein waha apna job join karne jaa rahi hoon. Arya said.

Haa. Main bhi. Zaid said.

Waha mujhe ek case mila. Us case ko complete karne ke baad mujhe waha officially shift hona padega. Agastya said.

Case? Konsa case? Ilham asked.
Mein ek CBI officer hoon. So mujhe Hyderabad se Banglore transfer Kiya hai. Agastya said.

Three of them were looking at him being completely shocked by his profession.But after coming out of the shock they started their banter again.

Wow bro. Aapka profession toh bohut khatarnaak hai. Zaid said.

Woww! Bro toh aapke paas gun hogi na. Ilham said.

Haa mere paas gun hai par abhi nahi hai filhal. Said Agastya.

Oh! Mujhe dekhna tha. Abhi tak films mein hi dekhe na. Ilham said.

Are you serious yeh kounsa ajeeb shouk hai. Gun dekhne ka. Zaid asked.

Isme ajeeb kya hai. Real wala gun toh mujhe bhi dekhna hai. Arya said.

Which made Ilham smirk at Zaid.

Waise aap ka profession kya hai. Ilham asked Arya.

Mein Music and Dance professor hoon. Said Arya.

Wow! What an amazing profession you have. Said Ilham smiling brightly at Arya.

Aur tujhe pata hai Arya ki voice kitna soulful hai. Hum toh fans ban chuke hai. Said Zaid.

Tum kab suna? Asked Ilham.

Jab humne train enter Kiya tab Arya gaa rahi thi. Hum ne bhi poora gaana nahi suna sirf aadha gaana sune Hain. Hain na bhai. Asked Zaid.

To which Agastya nodded his head.

Arey yaar. Mein toh miss ho gayi. Mujhe bhi sun na tha. Said Ilham whining like a kid.

Koi na Ilham mein kabhi tujhe bhi gaa ke sunaungi. Said Arya.

Pakka? Ilham asked.

To which Arya nodded her head smiling warmly at Ilham.

Aur Zaid tumhara profession kya hai? Asked Agastya.

Bhai mein toh Maths professor hoon. Said Zaid.

Kya? Trio screamed. Because they are shocked.

Zaid didn't look like a professor. He is so friendly.

Tum. Maths professor. You are kidding right. Said Ilham.

No. Why will I joke? I am a Maths professor. Zaid said.

But you are jolly types person na. How can you be a Maths professor? Asked Ilham still in shock.

Who said that I'm jolly type of person? I'm a strict person but only for my students. Orelse they will not study. Said Zaid.

Ohhh. Ilham and Arya said.

Waise Ilham tum sab ka professions ke baare mein hi poochti raho ge ya hum mein bhi bataogi tumhari profession ke baare mein. Said Zaid.

Mein. Mein toh ghoomti rehti hoon. Idhar udhar. Said Ilham.

Matlab? Zaid asked.

I'm a travel filmmaker and a blogger. Said Ilham.

I travel behalf of our company and film the places. And then I even write Blogs on the places I filmed. I love filming. Said Ilham.

So woh joh bag girne waali thi usne tumhaari camera hai. Isliye tum itni ghabra gayi. Zaid said.

To which Ilham nodded and thanked him again.

Usme meri jaan basti hai. Said Ilham.

They continued their chit-chatting.
In the middle of their chit-chatting out of nowhere Ilham spoke.

Arya inn dono mein se kaun zyada handsome hai? Ilham asked.

Haa? Arya said shocked.

Now both the men are very excited to know the answer. Both of them are too confident that Arya will take their names.

Arey. Par mein? Kyun na tum tumhara question ka answer pehle tum do baad mein mein dungi. What say? Said Arya.

Mujhe toh Zaid handsome lag raha hai. Said Ilham.

Aur mujhe Agastya. Said Arya.

Arey par don't you think I'm more handsome? Said Zaid to Arya.

Excuse me? Agastya said raising his eyebrow.

Soon both the guys were bickering about who was more handsome. Ilham was sitting in her place and enjoying the show but Arya was getting annoyed.

Shut up. Arya shouted being frustrated with both the men. Both of them stopped for a while but after a second they both were again going to bicker.

I said shut up. Finger on your lips. Said Arya with no nonsense tone.

Both the men are silent now but they were shocked to keep their fingers on lips.But it just took an angry glare of Arya to make them keep their fingers on their lips.

Ilham burst out laughing like a manic watching the two hulks sat there there with fingers on their lips.

Zaid and Agastya glared at Ilham for laughing at them. Ilham shrugged and hid herself behind Arya.

What are you guys? 5 years old? Said Arya.

But don't you think I'm more handsome? Zaid started again.

Oh please. Said Agastya.

Wait wait wait. I have a plan. Arm wrestling. The one who wins in more handsome and strong as well. Said Ilham.

We are ready. Said Agastya and Zaid together.

Arya was staring at the men infront of them with her eyes wide open with shock.

Okay so I'm supporting Zaid in it. Said Ilham.

Agastya pulled Arya on his side.
She is on my side. Agastya said.

Soon both the men sat infront of eachother in their window seats and kept their hands on the small table infront of them.

Soon they started arm wrestling. Zaid is struggling very much not to lose. While Agastya was smirking at Zaid because the poor guy is trying his best to not to loose. Ofcourse Agastya was so strong that Zaid is having difficulty to compete with Agastya. Agastya didn't even used his full power to compete with Zaid. Zaid is sweating like he is running in marathon. While Agastya is all chill. Agastya used little more pressure on his hand and it's done. Agastya won the match.

Arya jumped on her place with happiness and hugged Agastya tightly. Agastya froze on his spot. His heart is beating like it will pounce out of his ribcage. He hugged her back softly. Arya came back to her sense and broke the hug. And smiled at Agastya shyly.

On the other side  Zaid collapsed on the table in front of him. Ilham made a grumpy face when he lost the competation but see his sweating form she took out pocket tissues from her handbag and started wiping the sweat from Zaid's face. This made Zaid grin .

Bhai mein toh bhool hi gaya ki mein ek officer se compete kar raha hoon. Zaid said.

Bro aap toh Superman nikle. Said Ilham.

Accha ok ab bus bhi karo yaar. Bohut bhook lagi hai. Khaana khaale kya? Asked Arya.

Haan bohut time bhi ho chuka hai. Chalo khaate hai. Said Agastya.

Wait a min. Ilham took out a sanitizer from her handbag and passed it to everyone. After sanitizing their hands the opened their respective food. They started sharing the food just like they used to do in the school.

Arya taste na, my abbu made it. My abbu cooks so well. Khichdi is my all time favourite. So my abbu made it specially.

Arya took a spoon and tasted Ilham's food.

Wow yaar it's delicious. You guys should try it. It's amazing. Said Arya to Agastya and Zaid.

Zaid be being Zaid started to eat from Ilham's box without any hesitation. He even fed a bite to Agastya. Even Agastya loved it.

Zaid tum kya laaye ho? Arya asked.

Arey mere ammi ne mere liye palak pulao banaya hai lo Arya, Agastya and Ilham. Aao sab milkar khaate hai. Said Zaid.

Waise guys aapko Pongal pasand hai? Asked Arya.

Yaar mujhe na taste yaad nahi hai mein ek baar school me khaaya tha aur mujhe bohut pasand bhi aaya. Zaid said.

Koi na ab khaalo. Said Arya.

Zaid took the box from Arya and started eating Pongal. And guess what Zaid is in love..... With Pongal.

Yaar thoda hume bhi do yaar. Sab kuch akele khatam kar rahe ho. Ilham said pulling the box from Zaid's hand. Ilham took few bites and gave the box to Agastya who took the box and ate it quietly enjoying the taste.

Aap kya laaye ho bro? Asked Zaid.

Arey haa. Yeh lo potato fry and curd rice.
Potato fry Mera favourite hai. Said Agastya.

Haan. Who don't like potato fry. Woh toh sabka favourite hota hai. Arya said.

Kya perfect finishing hai meals ka with curd rice. Said Zaid.

Like this they finished their dinner. The childhood memories got refreshed. When they used to share the food with the friends in the school.

Childhood memories refresh hue na? Asked Zaid out of nowhere.

Haa. School mein sabke saath tiffin share karte the. Arya said.

Sabse best tiffin toh Maggie hai. Cake banke nikal tha tha box mein se. Said Agastya with a chuckle.

Woh din bhi kya din the na. Agastya said.

No worries. No stress. Only fun. Arya said.

Real stress toh teenage se hi shuru ho jaata hai. Teachers and professors ka pressure, Society ka pressure, Relatives ka pressure sab. Aur competition ka baat toh mat hi karo. Itna competation hota hai collages mein ki kya hi bataye. Aap log toh jaante hi ho. In sab ki chakkar mein humara chirpy self kahi kho sa jaata hai. Ilham said.

Aur tum kuch bhool rahi ho. Apne choice ka profession choose karne ke liye hume Jo Jung ladna padta hai. Uska kya? Arya said.

Haa yaar. Par jab parents support karte hai na tab alag hi confidence aati hai. Ilham said.

They don't let us give up on our dreams. Zaid said.

Woh bhi hai. Aaj mein meri dream job kar rahi hoon toh woh meri parents ki wajah se. Nahi toh mein relatives ki taunts sun ke kabka haar maan chuki hoti. Pata hai my mumma is a doctor and papa is a businessman. So there was a pressure from my relatives that I should join the family business. But my mom and dad made my dream their dream and supported me. Said Arya.

Bro, aapke mom and dad darte nahi hai kya aapke profession se. I mean it's a dangerous profession right. You have to deal with criminals and all na. Asked Ilham.

Meri mom bohut darti hai, par mere papa hai unhe sambhal ne keliye. Aur mein bachpan se CBI officer banne ka sapna dekhta tha aur mein iss baare mein bohut clear tha. Toh mom and dad bohut support kiya mujhe. Said Agastya.

Mein na bachpan se dad ko teach karte huye dekha. So mujhe bhi bade hokar sabko padhana tha. Mere abbu Chemistry padathe the college mein. Aur mujhe dance ka bohut shouk tha par aap ko toh pata hi hai na ki Maths kitna tough subject hain toh mujhe na chahte huye dance ko chodna pada. Zaid said.

Aur Ilham tumhare parents kaise maan gaye tumhare profession ke liye. Asked Agastya.

Haa jab meine bataya toh tab ammi bohut dar gayi. Aur ammi mana bhi kare wali thi par abbu took stand and supported me. Our relative used to taunt my ammi and abbu for my profession but abbu never gave them importance. Abbu even taught me self defence for my safety. Said Ilham.

Okay guys. Enough of these serious talks. Now fun time. Saying this Ilham got up and took out her camera and set it in the upper berth and made sure it was recording them.
Come on guys lets dance. Said Ilham.
Agastya hesitated a bit but stayed quiet looking at Arya and Zaid who were jumping like kids in happiness.

Soon Ilham played a song on her phone.

I just met a girl and she is from volo molo volo molo wonder
I can dance and she can sing
We can rock the whole night longer
Wulu mulu wulu uulu wonder
Wulu mulu wulu uulu
Wulu  mulu wulu uulu wonder
Wulu mulu wulu uulu

Zaid pulled Ilham with him and they started dancing. Arya and Agastya were cheering them.

Oh, Slow motion angreza
Hun kyun time gavaaye
Seedhe bahon mein bhar le
Sarsari kyun badhaye
Meri whiskey ye
Meri tharri ye
Tu mainu Chad gayi O' meri soniye
Roko na toko na
O mainu peene do raj ke
Gulmil gulmil launda gulmil gulmil
Gulmil gulmil launda gulmil launda
Wulu mulu wulu uulu wonder
Wulu mulu wulu uulu
Wulu mulu wulu uulu wonder
Wulu mulu wulu uulu

Ilham took Agastya's and Arya's hands in her and pulled them for dance. Agastya was little hesitant but watching the three dance carefree he joined them too.

Raat badthi Jo jaaye
Haath kya kya tatole
Jhoot bole zubaan bhi
Dharm imaan dole

Zaid sang the lyrics and danced around  Ilham.

Tu joh dariya mein utre
Saara paani gulaabi
Talli talli hi lehrein
Machliya bhi sharaabi
Meri wiskey ye
Meri tharri ye
O mainu Chad gayi
O'meri soniye
Gulmil gulmil launda gulmil gulmil
Wulu mulu wulu uulu wonder
Wulu mulu wulu uulu
Wulu mulu wulu uulu wonder
Wulu mulu wulu uulu

This came as a shocker for the trio because Agastya was dancing like a professional.
Soon the  trio started dancing like carzy.

Kaach si hai tu naazuk
Saans lena sambhal ke
Tut jaaye kahi na bas karwat badal ke
Tujhko meri zaroorat aa mein tujhko utha loon
Dheere dheere se chalna meri aadat bana loon
Meri wishkey ye
Meri tharri ye
O mainu chad gayi
O'meri soniye
Roko na toko na
Mujhko peene do raj ke
Gulmil gulmil launda gulmil gulmil
Wulu mulu wulu uulu wonder
Wulu mulu wulu uulu
Wulu mulu wulu uulu wonder
Wulu mulu wulu uulu

They were dancing like crazy. They were dancing like there is no tomorrow. They were care free.

After dancing like mad persons they sat together and we're watching their performance in Ilham's camera. They were also joking around that how they danced in the little place .

Soon the train stopped in another station. Zaid went outside and bought a cold drink and disposable glasses for everyone.
Soon the train started moving again.

Zaid poured the cold drink in the glasses and gave it to everyone.

Cheers to our freshly brewed friendship. Said Zaid.

Aur yeh friendship life long rahega. Said Ilham.

They cheered and drank their cold drink.
They took a lot of selfies as well.

After some time they finally went to sleep. Four of them slept together.
Boys in upper berth and girls in middle berth.

Next day the train reached to their destination. Four of them got down. They hugged each other tightly. They had a group hug.

It was a best train journey for me. Arya said.

Same. Said trio.

So, girls ghar kab aa rahe hain? Aapko gun dekhna tha na. Agastya said.

Jab aap bulaoge tab. Par weekends pe bulaana hoga. Said Arya to which Ilham nodded.

Done. Said Agastya.

Ab hume jaana hoga waise tum log kaunsa apartment mein rehte ho? Asked Arya.

Moonlight apartment. Agastya and Ilham spoke together.

What? Really? Yayy. Arya squealed and jumped on Ilham and hugged her tightly.

Mein bhi wahi reh rahi hoon. Mein waha flat kareedhi hoon. Said Arya.

Mein bhi wahi flat kareedhi hoon. Said Ilham.

Aur mein waha rent pe hoon. Agastya said.

Aap log saath mein ho par meri flat kahi aur hai. Zaid said sulking like a little kid.

Haan toh kya huwa tu bhi flat mein rent pe reh ne wale ho na. Toh tum mere saath aake reh lo hum dono rent half half pay karenge. Said Agastya.

Aapko pata hai Bhai mein yeh soch ke pareshaan ho raha tha ki mera college mere flat se bohut door hai ab yeh problem bhi solve ho gayi hai. Ek minute mein mere parents ko inform kar dunga ki mein aap ke saath shift ho raha hoon. Baaki ka mere abbu sambhal lenge. Said Zaid.

So after fussing around for taxi they finally found one. After sometime they reached their final destination.

The girl's flat is in East and the Boy's flat is in west. So they went to their respective flats.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

Bebe Από ellygance27

Ρομαντική

148 0 15
Just a shot
Kahaniyan | One Shots Από Kavya ✍

Μικρού Μήκους

1.3K 65 4
Collection of one shot stories ♡
1.2K 65 10
Different people, different stories, different loves.
71.8K 274 13
Short Stories of love and sex