Falling For His Nanny [Book #...

Von jj31030

Book #1 of the "Falling" book series Warning: Mature (18+) Content! #1 in Agegap 2022 #2 in Daddy 2022 #6 in... Mehr

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Final Author's Note
Final Final Author's Note

Chapter 21

99.2K 3.6K 207
Von jj31030

Laurel's POV
It was the middle of night when I woke up needing to use the bathroom. Slipping out from under Levi's arm, he grabbed me by my shirt and pulled me back.

I squealed, laughing at his incessant need to have me by his side. "You're not going anywhere. You're mine," he protested gruffly, his voice raspy and tired.

"I have to pee, Levi." I giggled, his beard tickling my skin as he peppered my neck and face with kisses. "It will only take a second, and then we can go back to cuddling."

He finally let me go. Getting out of bed, he made sure to give my ass a smack. Gasping, I rubbed my sore bottom, Levi smirking as I twisted my body to glare at him.

Padding across the floor, I went into Levi's bathroom located across the hall from his room. When I was done, I washed my hands and left.

As soon as I stepped back out into the hallway, Declan's voice filled my ears. He screeched in terror, running out his room and towards me with his shark plushie in hand.

Picking him up, I held him close as he sobbed in my shirt. Levi stumbled out of his room, having heard the shrill cry of his petrified son.

"What the hell happened!?"

"I-I don't know. I thought maybe it was another nightmare, but he looked like he was running from something."

Levi ran back into his room and returned with a gun in his hand. My eyes nearly popped out of my head as he went to go check Declan's room for any sign of an intruder.

"Call the police," Levi said when he re-entered the hallway. His brows knitted together as he put the gun on safety and took Declan from my arms.

I could see it in his eyes that he was trying to stay strong for Declan, despite being just as scared, if not more than he was.

Using my phone, I dialed the number to the police. I informed them of what happened and told them Levi's address.

They arrived shortly after I called them, Levi filling them in on the situation and escorting them to Declan's bedroom.

I followed them, and watched from the entrance as the detective and the two officers that were with him got to work. The window was open, the cool breeze blowing into the room causing Declan's dark blue drapes to dance.

The detective, who was wearing a long dark trench coat and white latex gloves dusted and took prints off anything he could. He took pictures of Declan's entire room and bagged a few of his items to be taken in as evidence.

One of the officers with short dark hair approached us with a pen and notepad in hand. "Do you mind if I ask you two a few questions?"

"No, not at all," Levi said.

Going out into the hallway, the officer shut the door to make us a feel a little more comfortable answering questions.

"So you said you were using the bathroom and then you heard him scream?"

I shook my head. "No. I was coming out of the bathroom when I heard him screaming. He was running towards me with his stuffed animal in his hand."

The officer wrote down everything I said in his notepad before directing his questions to Levi. "Is that when you went to go check his room?" He nodded. "And how do you know an intruder broke into your home?"

"Because I always keep his window closed."

The officer nodded, writing everything that was said down. He then looked to Declan, who shyly sunk further into his father.

"Are you okay, bud?"

When he didn't respond, Levi spoke. "It's okay, Declan. He's not going to hurt you." Still hesitant, Declan slowly nodded his head.

"Do you have any idea who might want to break into your home?"

"Natalie," Levi and I both answered quickly in unison.

The officer's brow rose. "As in your ex-wife, sir?"

"Yes." The officer gave him a skeptical look, but wrote it down anyway. "I thought it was crazy at first, but my son thinks he's seeing her. Which is why he's been drawing pictures of her and having nightmares."

"Does he sleep with you when he has these nightmares?"

"He sleeps with the both of us."

The officer looks at me and I immediately blush in response. "What exactly is your relationship with Mr. Isaacs?"

"Uh, I'm his son's nanny."

"So you two aren't having any kind of sexual relations with each other?"

I wanted to lie, hating how it all sounded.

Levi spoke up. "We are, but what does that have to do with my ex-wife breaking into my house?"

"Your sexual relationship with your nanny gives your ex-wife motive. She might not be happy about this new living situation."

"I don't give a fuck what she's not happy about!" He snapped. "She's the one who left me!"

"I'm sorry, sir. I didn't mean to upset you." The office clears his throat. "Do you have somewhere else you can stay tonight, while we proceed with the investigation? Maybe with other family?"

"Yes."

****

We packed up all of our essentials like clothes and toiletries. And then we headed over to Everett's house.

He completely freaked out when Levi told him what happened. Leaving them to talk, a beautiful blonde haired woman with friendly blue eyes escorted us inside.

Declan hugged her, to in which she happily returned the warm gesture. "I'm Haley, Everett's wife. Everett's told me a lot about you. I'm glad you're in Declan and Levi's life."

She smiled. I'm so relieved she didn't mention anything about me and Levi. I'm sure her husband's told her everything. I internally roll my eyes at that.

I opened my mouth to thank her, but her attention shifted to Declan when he began tugging on her pant leg.

He pointed to the stairs, Haley seeming to understand what he was trying to say. "Silas is sleep, but Paxton is awake. Though he shouldn't be." She muttered that last part. "I'll take you to his room in a minute, okay?"

Declan nodded, before taking my hand in his. Haley brought us upstairs, so she could show me where Levi and I would be sleeping.

"We do have an extra room if you want to sleep separately, but Everett told me you two prefer sleeping together."

The day Everett caught me and Levi sleeping in my bed crosses my mind. Biting the inside of my cheek, I simply nod and thank her for letting us stay here.

"Oh it's no problem at all. You are just as much a part of this family as Levi and Declan are."

Smiling at her comment, she takes Declan with her and I sit down on the bed's edge.

I stare at my phone, contemplating whether or not I should tell Ivy and my grandmother what happened. After staring at my phone for a few minutes, I decide against it.

I don't want Ivy worrying about me. I want her to enjoy her honeymoon in the Caribbean. And as for my grandmother, I don't want to give her another heart attack.

"I want you two to keep your hands to yourselves tonight," I hear Everett say as he and Levi walk into the room. "You know what? Nevermind. I'll just burn the sheets after you guys leave. So just keep the volume at a minimum."

Levi glares at him, Everett saluting and smirking at him before leaving. Shutting the door, Levi turns to me.

Setting our bags down by the door, he sighs and sits down beside me on the bed. "I know you didn't sign up for all of this shit. So if you want to le-"

"Stop," I interject, before he can try pushing me away like he always does when he gets scared. "I told you I'm not going anywhere and I meant it." Climbing onto his lap, I push him onto his back. "I'll say it a hundred times more if I have to."

He sighed once more. "If Natalie is back, then she's going to try and take Declan from me."

"I won't let that happen." Giving him a reassuring kiss on his lips, I lay my head on his chest.

He groans and a small smile forms on my lips when I feel him grow hard against me. Lifting my head, I lean in to kiss him again.

His hands begin to roam all over my body. Grinding against him, he moans into mouth.

The sound of the door creaking open has us quickly pulling apart, our breathing labored.

Declan joins us in bed. He completely ignores his dad as he snuggles close to me. Melting at his cuteness, I wrap my arms around him and look over at Levi with a smile.

He's frowning and shaking his head. "Such a little cock blocker." He scoffs, jealous of his son, who's currently getting all my love and attention.

"I'll make it up to you tomorrow," I whisper.

"Can't you just put him back in the room with the boys, so we can finish what we started?'

"Nope. He stays with me."

He mumbles a curse under his breath, knowing he's not going to win this fight. Slinging his arm over me and Declan, he gives us each a kiss on our forehead.

That night, we went to sleep knowing that there wasn't a single person or thing that could tear us apart.

Not even Natalie.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

252K 9.3K 54
Warning: Mature (18+) Content! #1 in Chauffeur 2023 #12 in Slowburn 2023 #3 in Arguing 2023 #8 in Sexualtension 2023 #15 in Sexual 2023 #1 in Spanish...
1.2M 53.7K 80
This story is complete ✅ Alec is a twenty-five year old gentle boy with the looks of an angel. He has not figured out what he needs in love yet and h...
237K 6.9K 61
Josephine Pryce will do anything to get out of Lakeville even if it means simply tutoring her arch-nemesis Flynn Cauley. Except when it comes to him...
639K 33.7K 31
When Kay leaves home to discover herself and meets Brian, the handsome scarred owner of a coffee shop that shares her name, she must decide if she h...