General! You are now in remna...

Od 410Jackass

Kaone, RTS gamer got transported to remnant, he has the power to summon his army and vehicles, and also help... Více

Trailer
Bio
Kaone theme song
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6: RAY vs RWBY
Chapter 7
Announcement
On Hold...... I guess?
New story published
Chapter 8
Chapter 9

Chapter 5

476 8 11
Od 410Jackass

Becon academy
11:00pm
3rd person pov

After Kaone finish the base under the cave, He's getting real tiring of this. He's exhausted makes want to sleep. He woke back to his dorm, only to be hit by a female.

???: Hey!

Kaone: Sorry, *yawn*..... I getting tired, so who are you?

Jack: Oh! I'm jack the ripper!

Kaone: Jack the ripper? Are you from london?

Jack: Uuuhhh no.

Kaone: And *yawn* are you a bit to young to go to academy.

Jack: *giggle* wow, you look- wait a minute! You that guy from the restaurant!

Kaone: Oh right. *yawn* well best been going.

Jack: Wait! Can I come with you, I'm new here.

Kaone:....... Sure.

Both of them went inside Kaone dorn.

Team RWBY Dorm
12:00pm

Ruby: Ok team, Our mission is to fine Kaone base.

Weiss: Can we ask professor ozpin about this?

Blake: Ozpin promise not to tell atlas about his weapons and vehicles.

Yang: Well yeah! He been hiding atlas airships from not been caution.

Weiss:...... I get the point.

Ruby: Ok, mission begins now!

Atlas hq
Same time as rwby.

General James ironwood, Look at the heat significant underground of emerald forest, he feels like something was hiding atlas.

Ironwood: *thought* Ozpin, your hiding something.... or someone.

Ironwood decided to send small teams of atlas soldiers to found was inside the emerald forest.

White fang camp
Same time as rwby and james ironwood.

Cinder was seeing on the video about a guy wearing a general outfits, even she saw that his not from remnants.... but earth. She even follows him in the hall

Flashback

Kaone was seen walking in the hall, while cinder was following. She keeps following until he turns on the left corner. She runs to catch him, she turn on the left corner to outside. She stops

Cinder: Where did he go?

Kaone: Right here.

Cinder was spook to see the general was behind her.

Cinder: How-

Kaone: Cinder falls~ You been following me all this time.

Cinder: Wha-

Kaone: Shhhhh *two fingers on her licks* I know your planning to burn down becon academy.

Cinder widen eyes, how did he know about salem plan?

Kaone: Oh~ I know about salem plan~ did you.

Cinder: *shock* How did you-

Kaone: Listen Cinder, I'll been watching you since you're recruiting bad guys to join... cult thing.

Cinder:......

Kaone: But in the end~ you and pathetic salem will be the end of it. You know that right?

Cinder was speechless, her and salem will be the end of it. She can feel the aura around him, like she met the angry dark deadly aura around him. She shaking a lot more, and sweating alot.

Kaone: *evil smirk* Well, that's good enough.

He turn around walk away, he stops and turn around.

Kaone: Soon cinder, *point at her stomach* you will have something beautiful in you.

Kaone:

And then he disappear. Cinder was more confused at that, will that mean her plan will fall. She looks down touching her stomach.

Flashback end

Cinder tells adam to send a 15 WF soldiers to fine his base. He agree.

Emerald forest
00:00am
Night

Atlas bullhead lands of the ground, The team got out and land on the grass.

Atlas leader: Ok soldiers, We need to search and find information about activities.

Atlas soldiers: Yes sir!

With rwby.

Ruby: Ok team, this is way Kaone use to been.

Weiss: I hope we fine a base, I'm getting real tired of this.

Blake:..... Me too.

Yang: Whenever was inside the cave, We going back.

Ruby: Sure!

With white fang soldiers

15 white fang soldiers walk between trees.

WF soldier: Aaagghh, I getting tired for this. Why adam send us to fine a base.

WF soldier 2: Yeah! We're getting tired of this!

WF soldier 3: Will you shut up! We an mission!

WF soldier 4: Yeah!

2 WF soldiers were silent, until they found an unknown footprints, And looks giant.

WF soldier 5: Wow, it looks big, I didn't know grimm had square feet.

WF soldier 6: Whatever it-

???: C'mom we're almost there-

7 Atlas soldiers stop and they see white fang standing here. Both side draw their weapons to each other, But they here another foot sound.

???: Is this a pla-?

Both sides stop and looking at 4 girls, It's team RWBY.

Yang:.... Well..... This is awkward!

3 sides draw their weapons to each other, They don't know what's going on? Until they heard giant foot stands shaking underground.

Ruby: What was that?

Both side doesn't know was going, until they turn their heads to see what making the ground, their eyes wide and jaw dropped to see....

???: INTRUDERS!! YOU ARE TRESPASSERS THE AREA!! TURN AROUND OR BEEN DESTROYEDS.

Yang:...... Welp, off to hang my self.

To be continued

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

204K 4.3K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
578K 8.8K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
103K 3K 14
Welcome to a world where monsters are at every corner, where heroes are actually paid for their deeds, welcome to the world of One Punch Man We follo...
5.2K 155 27
My name is Kai, i'm a twin hull super battleship. One of the 10 boss of the Ghost Fleet, we are ordered to conquer the world from the seas. Ever sinc...