The Sins Of The Past

Da Estrella__Rose

Due to the false rumors spread by someone to defame her good name, the famous model, Raquelle Cameron, immedi... Altro

Chapter 1: The Weight Of Revelations Will Break Her Wings
Chapter 2: The Past Is Holding Me Tight
Chapter 3: Let's Bet You Fall In Love With Me
Chapter 4: I Will Not Calm Down Until You're Mine
Chapter 5: You Will Regret Standing In My Way
Chapter 6: I Ran Away From One Problem To Another
Chapter 7: My Problems Shouldn't Be Her Burden
Chapter 8: I Think It's Time To Reveal The Truth
Chapter 9: I Think I Do Not Know Something Important
Chapter 10: The Sins Of The Past Are Your Drag
Chapter 11: I Will Find You Wherever You Are
Chapter 12: You've Gone Too Far With Revenge
Chapter 13: Everything Comes With A Price
Chapter 14: It's Like They Knew I Would Suffer Forever
Chapter 15: This Is The Punishment For My Mistakes
Chapter 16: Madness That I Can't Control

Chapter 17: My Game Is Not Over, It's Just Getting Started

26 1 0
Da Estrella__Rose

It's been a little more than six months since everything happened. Many things changed: something got better, and something much worse than before. For example, Raquelle managed to restore her reputation and keep working. She is getting many offers for shootings and interviews, and every single minute of every day is literally busy. As a result of her long and hard work, the girl got much more famous and got much more fans than she had before the bad story happened to her.

As for the great scandal that Simon provoked when he slandered Raquelle and blamed her for what she did not do, everyone forgot it almost at once. Nobody reproached the girl and charged her for what that man said. She did not have to excuse herself, and she solved that problem quickly enough. And it did not take too much time for Raquelle to forget about it and decided to leave this case in the past, believing that she needed to go on, live in the present, and think of the future.

Moreover, Raquelle has been dating the famous actor Terrence MacClife for a few months. Even if she did not get on well with, but for whom she felt strong feelings. If someone had told her that man would become a boyfriend of hers, the girl would have definitely laughed loudly because it seemed unreal. Something like someone's fantasy. However, no matter what, Raquelle answered the feelings of that man and stopped denying she was not actually indifferent to him. Now they are very happy and try to spend as much time together as possible and have as fewer fights as possible.

Raquelle's life got much better over the past few months. Nothing reminds her of what she would never like to remember. About how she was slandered by the man, to whom she did nothing bad. Now she has no reason to suffer and worry. She is happy and loved by her close people. She managed to build a brilliant career, she has a loving grandfather and a loving aunt, wonderful friends, and a caring man. And people around her try not to remind her of the scandal that she got involved in against her wish.

Terrence himself keeps acting in movies after a long break in his acting career. Yes, maybe, it does not mean he would get close to the new peak of his popularity. But the fact that he appears in some movies definitely makes all the fans of the man happy, who have been dreaming of watching their idol on the screen. Nevertheless, people have lately talked much about this charming brunet because he has recently started a romantic relationship with the model Raquelle Cameron, who is loved around the whole world.

The announcement about their relationship got their fans nicely excited because they really adored their couple and thought these two would perfectly fit each other. Many of them did dream of Terrence and Raquelle telling the world that they started a love affair, even if it was just a PR. So, their dream has finally come true: a few months ago, the young people announced that they were dating and attend public appearances as a couple with pleasure.

Terrence is very happy with Raquelle, does not regret what he did for the one, who, fortunately, answered him back, and does his best for her to be happy with him. Moreover, the man already introduced her to his mother, who liked Raquelle after she just looked at her for the first time. And the girl did her best to please one of the closest people of her man. So, in the end, Terrence's mother approved of the relationship between her only son and this sweet girl, next to who he looked very good.

***

The middle of January 2015.

"I liked you, girl. Really liked."

That's what was said by the woman named Rebecca MacClife, who is accepting special visitors at her home. Her son Terrence came to visit her with his girlfriend Raquelle, whom he decided to introduce to his mother and let her look at the one that slayed him literally from the first minutes. She slayed him with her beauty and her non-obedience.

At first sight, Rebecca is an adult, very beautiful woman at the age of about forty, who always takes care of her. She has slightly lackluster but kind blue eyes and brown, healthy, shoulder-length hair. The woman looks very short when standing next to her tall son and his girlfriend, who also has by far not a very short height.

"I liked you even more than the previous girls Terrence introduced me to," Rebecca confesses with a slight smile, sitting on the sofa next to Raquelle and holding her hands.

"Really?" Raquelle smiles shyly.

"Yes. You are not like his previous girlfriends."

"You didn't like them?"

"I could say so. But Terrence has always had a good taste in choosing girls. He's never had a vulgar gal. But I would hardly take it if someday he went to my home and said he wanted to marry one of them."

"That's how..."

"But I've never openly shown my disgust for one or another girl. I thought my son was an adult and better knew what he needed. I did not want to make him do what I considered right. And I will never do this, no matter what I think of one or another thing."

"Alright..."

"So, I am asking you to meet my expectations and make my sonny the happiest man in the world. Terrence deserved it. He deserved to be only with the best girl."

"I promise you, I will do my best for Terrence to be happy with me," Raquelle promises confidently with a slight smile.

"My son will answer you back if you take care of him and do not stop showing your love."

"I will do."

"Remember, even if he is a man, he needs love and care anyway. Any man needs it. If he does not get it, you can lose him and force him to meet another girl, who would take care of him much better than you."

"No, mother, I do not need another girl," Terrence says confidently, sitting next to Raquelle and hugging her around the shoulders. "I need only Raquelle. The one that makes me feel happy every day."

"You made an excellent choice, my darling. I really liked Raquelle. She is such a king, sweet and decent girl... The one I want to see next to you."

"It's nice to know you're approving my choice. Your opinion has always meant very much to me since you're one of my closest people."

"If that girl makes you happy and becomes a wonderful wife for you, I will be absolutely calm."

"She will do this, Mother, don't doubt it. I wouldn't have suggested she become my girlfriend if I hadn't been sure she was the one I felt good with."

"I know, my dear," Rebecca smiles shyly. "And I am sure that you will feel very good with this sweet and beautiful girl."

"I will do my best to make it happen."

"Besides, you know your mother would never advise you something bad and does know well what would be better for you."

"That's why I always trust your intuition before I make a decision."

"That's a mother's heart."

Terrence says nothing and smiles shyly, and Rebecca carefully fixes her hair with a slight smile on her face.

"I'm sure you, as a mother, would not let your son do something that wouldn't make him happy," Raquelle says with a slight smile.

"Right, I would not do it," Rebecca agrees. "Besides, my intuition has never betrayed me. My heart tells me my son made the right choice, which he would not have to be disappointed in."

"I'm ready to do anything he wants. Ready for anything to make your son happy."

"I'm sure he is already happy. Because he is next to such a beauty like you."

"Mrs. MacClife..." Raquelle pronounces shyly.

"Beauty! That does really fit my beloved sonny. Who also became a truly handsome man, who has broken many hearts of girls."

"A truth is a truth," Terrence says with his head proudly raised, stroking his hair down. "It's impossible to resist such an irresistible and handsome guy, who was given the best by nature."

"Oh, my God..." Raquelle exhales sharply.

"And to me, it's a great honor to go anywhere with Raquelle and confidently introduce her as my beloved girlfriend."

"Aw, dear," Rebecca laughs shyly. "Of course, you are a very handsome guy, but I advise you to be a little shyer."

"Sorry, Mom, I can't be silent about it."

"But trust me, my dear, Raquelle would also think it would be an honor for her to introduce you to her friends and familiars as her boyfriend," Rebecca replies confidently with a slight smile. "This girl has no reason to be ashamed because you did not do anything to make her do this."

"It's true," Raquelle pronounces confidently. "I would go anywhere with such an irresistible, handsome guy."

"Fear the anger of young girls, my sweetheart. You know how many girls are dreaming of being instead of you and calling themselves a girlfriend of Terrence MacClife."

"I know, Mrs. MacClife."

"You got a great honor to date the one that has always been very popular among ladies. For as long as I remember, Terrence has never gotten too little attention from them."

"Anyway, I am going to take care of what belongs to me. Since I agreed to become a girlfriend of Terrence, nobody else will get him."

"I wish it happened," Rebecca smiles shyly. "I wish you luck."

"Thanks, Mrs. MacClife."

"Remember, I am counting on you. I believe that you will be the one my son would marry someday. The one to give birth to my long-awaited grandchildren."

"I will do my best..."

"Aw, sweetheart..."

Rebecca takes Raquelle in her amicable hug with a shy smile, while the girl accepts it with great pleasure, smiling much wider when the woman kisses her on the cheek cutely. Terrence just watches what's happening and is happy the main women in his life got on so well with each other. And a few seconds later, the women step away from each other, and the woman moves her eyes to her son.

"So, my sweeties, let's sit at the table?" Rebecca suggests with a wide smile. "Let's eat the baked chicken!"

"With pleasure," Raquelle shrugs.

"I am already feeling the incredible smell that's spreading from the kitchen," Terrence confesses and breathes in the smell of the baked chicken, feeling that his stomach starts growling. "I can't already wait to get my piece and eat it."

"Oh, let's go, my glutton!" Rebecca laughs shyly. "I will feed you and your girlfriend."

"Why is he a glutton?" Raquelle asks.

"Because, my darling, my sonny loves eating very well. And he doesn't know if it's healthy or not. He could go to a café, order a lot of food, and eat everything for only a few minutes."

"Mom..." Terrence pronounces, being embarrassed.

"Is that not the truth? You are always hungry, even after you eat enough. You always ask me to give you more."

"What can I do if you can cook such delicious dishes?"

"The case is not about who cooks. The case is about the fact that you've always loved eating much."

Still talking about something with each other, Rebecca, Terrence and Raquelle get up from the sofa in the living room and go to the kitchen and the dining room to eat the chicken. By the way, by this moment, they all stopped being nervous and are now feeling confident and free after the girl got on well with the mother of her boyfriend.

***

Alicia Middleton is living her quiet, common life in London and working at the university. Luckily, she no longer gets threats from anyone and does not call the memories of what bothered her for many years. The woman is thinking a lot about adopting a child from an orphan house. She got a wish to do this after she went to an orphan house and met a girl that she liked at first sight. And after finding out the little girl was taken away after losing her older sisters and parents because of a fire, she realized she wanted to adopt her and do her best to become a wonderful mother for her. At first, Alicia doubted, but the love for the baby that woke up inside her encouraged her to do this. So, she recently began getting documents that she would need for adoption and consulting a lot with some people.

And even though Great Britain is her home, the woman sometimes thinks of moving to New York. It has to do with a wish to be closer to Raquelle and help Frederick a little. But she has not made a final decision yet and doubts if she should leave everything and leave the mother city, the mother country once and forever. Even if she does not exclude that the woman will decide to do this for the one she loves like her own daughter and move where the girl is living.

Alicia is madly glad Raquelle finally started a relationship with such a wonderful man. She completely approves of the choice of her niece and has nothing against Terrence, whom she was already introduced to some time before her niece decided to return home and start working.

***

The beginning of January 2015.

"So what, Aunt Alicia? What can you say about Terrence?"

Some time before returning her home to New York, Raquelle decided to introduce her boyfriend Terrence to her aunt Alicia, who really wanted to see who stole her heart literally from the first minutes after meeting. To find out who she madly hated for such a long time because of his insolent behavior and the fact that she suspected him of spreading false rumors about behaving terribly on the set.

And today, the woman finally got a chance to do this. She is having the pleasure of talking to the boyfriend of her niece, sitting at the table, and drinking strong coffee with fresh cookies that she cooked specially for the meeting with this man.

"Oh, Terrence is a wonderful man!" Alicia exclaims with a wide smile. "So educated, sweet, and gentle..."

"It's also very nice for me to talk to you," Terrence confesses, holding a cup of hot coffee in his hands. "And I am glad we've finally met."

"I don't understand why my girl said bad things about you for a long time. She wanted to hear nothing about you! But you are so good and so decent!"

"Yeah, first, Raquelle and I didn't get well and fought like a cat and a dog. And then the problem was about the charges for spreading the rumors..."

"But thank God, everything's been solved," Raquelle notices and drinks some coffee from her cup. "We found out that the other man was guilty of everything."

"Hasn't he explained why he did that?" Alicia frowns slightly.

"Sadly, no. And who cares now! He will no longer wish to hurt me or spread any other rumors."

"Anyway, I understand why your niece suspected me," Terrence confesses. "Nobody would've thought my former driver, who talked to Raquelle a couple of times, was guilty of everything."

"Yeah, hard case..." Alicia pronounces thoughtfully.

"C'mon, let's not talk about it!" Raquelle exclaims. "Simon has hidden and is no longer trying to spread rumors about me. He is no longer sending me letters."

"Besides, you've deleted the email."

"Right. And I will now talk to my fans only on social networks. No more public emails."

"That's right! If someone wants to write something, they should do it publicly. Everyone to see it."

"You're right."

Silence settles in the air for a few seconds, during which Terrence, Raquelle, and Alicia drink some coffee from their cups and eat a couple of little cookies.

"Alright, my sweeties, let's not talk about it," Alicia says confidently. "We actually came together not to talk about Simon."

"Yeah, I brought Terrence here to introduce him to you and give you a chance to talk to him," Raquelle recalls.

"I am so happy you decided to start dating. Glad you've chosen such a wonderful man."

"I guess you calmed down and stopped worrying about the fact that I had no boyfriend?"

"Yeah, I feel much quieter now. But I will calm down only when you get married and give birth to a child."

"Aunt Alicia..."

"Yes, yes, my girl."

"Don't rush me, Aunt! For God's sake! Terrence and I started to date literally yesterday! But you're already trying to get us married."

"But I hope you will not delay it for a long time."

"You say what my mother does," Terrence smiles shyly. "She's lately rushed me with marrying and always dropping a hint on wishing to educate grandchildren."

"Because your mother and I don't want you and Raquelle to stay alone. So, you have nobody you could just talk about something with."

"I understand it, but you've got no reason to worry. Raquelle has never told you she isn't going to get married. And I'm not refusing to create my own family."

"I actually think my girl must've gotten married when she was eighteen or twenty. Just like her mother did. She was much younger than Raquelle when she got married to her father."

"Yeah, but if I had gotten married much earlier, Terrence and I would've probably never met," Raquelle notices shyly. "We would not have been together."

"Exactly, Alicia!" Terrence exclaims. "You should be happy that your niece has met me now. Because in the opposite case, she wouldn't have gotten such a gorgeous and irresistible man like me."

"Well, I can't deny it," Alicia smiles shyly. "You're really gorgeous. So gorgeous that you seem to be a fictional character."

"But I am real. A real man with fantastic genes."

"That's good you've got fantastic genes. Beautiful people can make beautiful babies."

"My future children are going to be very beautiful," Terrence says with his head proudly raised. "A son would break many girls' hearts, and men would run after a daughter."

"I wish it happened, my dear. I wish." Alicia drinks some coffee. "Anyway, I hope you will meet all my expectations and make my girl happy."

"Don't worry, Alicia. I shall do my best for Raquelle to never regret deciding to be with me."

"If you have problems or questions someday, don't hesitate to ask me for help," Alicia says.

"Alright, I will remember."

"I am not biting and would always help you solve any problem with Raquelle."

"Thanks a lot."

"And I will not especially try to ruin your relationship. I will not do everything to force you to break up. Vice versa, I want you to be very happy and not to regret deciding to start to date."

"I doubt we will regret it," Raquelle smiles mysteriously, putting her head on Terrence's shoulder while sitting next to him at the table.

"We will never do," Terrence adds and kisses Raquelle cutely on the temple. "I've chosen the best girl from those I know."

"Her grandfather and I did our best to make Raquelle a decent girl. To make her beautiful and smart."

"Your hard work gave you excellent results."

"Oh, Terrence..." Raquelle pronounces awkwardly.

Silence settles in the air for a few seconds, during which Alicia, Raquelle, and Terrence drink their coffee. And then Alexis enters the kitchen, doing everything Alicia told her to do and sometimes looking at the man, the autograph of who she wants to get so bad.

"Alright, Alicia, I've done everything!" Alexis says with her head proudly raised.

"Done?" Alicia specifies.

"Yes, done."

"Alright, thank you so much, Lexi."

"Erm... So, can I go my home?"

"Maybe, you stay with us?"

"Stay with you?"

"Yes, Lexi, stay with me and my niece. Drink tea, eat my cookies... And get to know Terrence better."

"Can I do?"

"Of course, you can," Raquelle smiles shyly. "Join us, Lexi. Let's talk."

"Sit down, sweetie, sit down," Alicia suggests softly, moving the chair placed next to her. "Don't hesitate."

"Well, as you're inviting," Alexis shrugs. "Why not?"

Alexis sits at the table next to Alicia, who quickly gets a little cup of coffee for her.

"So, are you Alicia's neighbor?" Terrence specifies.

"Yup, I'm living at the apartment opposite this one," Alexis confirms.

"Natalia told me about you when she somehow came here but met nobody."

"I was surprised when I found out that the girl knew you."

"Yeah, we know each other. She is a good girl. Sweet, decent... Of course, she's a little capricious, but it's okay."

"I don't know. I thought she was very good and kind."

"Natalia hasn't always been like this," Raquelle confesses.

"Hey, how's she doing?" Alexis asks and drinks some coffee. "I haven't seen her for a long time."

"She's fine."

"She is still in London?"

"Yup, Terrence and I will leave the USA alongside her."

"So, when are you going to leave?"

"In two days."

"Two days?"

"I would stay longer, but my managers agreed about the first shooting of this year. The first shooting that's going to take place after the scandal I got involved in."

"I get it..."

"I've gotta restore my kind and honest name somehow and keep working again."

"I wish you had done your best."

"I will help her with it, too," Terrence promises. "I think my influence in the show business would help Raquelle get her good reputation back and do her best for people not to think about what happened."

"I'm so glad you've become one of the fewer people, who stood by the side of Raquelle," Alicia confesses. "Who didn't believe that lie."

"And I am very glad everything has finally gotten clear."

Alicia says nothing and just smiles shyly.

"Erm, excuse me, Mr. MacClife..." Alexis pronounces hesitantly.

"You can call me Terrence," Terrence says amicably.

"Yeah, Terrence..."

"I'm listening."

"Could you give me your autograph?"

"My autograph?"

"Please, Terrence..." Alexis looks at Terrence with greater pity in her eyes. "Don't refuse to do this little thing I'm asking you about. I don't ask you about much. Just your signature on a piece of paper."

"Yeah, sure," Terrence nods with a slight smile. "I would leave my signature on anything for you and even take a photo with you if you wanted it."

"My God, I still can't believe I've met you in real life. I've met Terrence MacClife himself."

"Yeah, anything may happen."

"You know, I've always been a fan of you. I really like all the movies you've acted in. I especially love 'American Love Affair.' In which you played Mason."

"Glad you appreciated my work."

"I still have a crush on your character." Alexis shakes her head. "You played your character so brilliantly that literally all the girls around the world fell in love with him."

"I tried hard," Terrence smiles shyly, not hiding that he really likes getting compliments from Alexis, who also seems a very sweet and shy girl.

"A-a-a-a, I still can't believe I've seen you with my own eyes," Alexis says happily with a wide smile. "You seemed like something didn't exist. Because you are too gorgeous."

"But I do exist. I am not a fictional character, I'm a real human."

"Would you give me your autograph?"

"Sure, Lexi! With pleasure!"

"Erm... Let me find a notebook or a piece of paper..."

Alexis gets up from the table, goes to the living room, and looks for something for a few seconds. And then she comes back to the kitchen with a notebook and a pen in her hands.

"Leave your signature somewhere in this notebook..." Alexis says.

"No problem," Terrence pronounces. "Let me do this..."

Terrence takes the notebook and the pen from Alexis and leaves his autograph with a personal wish for the young blonde. Then the man gives these things to the happy girl, who looks closely at what's written in the beautiful and careful enough handwriting with a wide smile on her face.

"My God, thank you so much!" Alexis exclaims happily. "Thank you! Thousands of thanks to you!"

"Since you asked me, I can't refuse," Terrence replies amicably. "I've got a rule – to never refuse to talk to my fans and always give them my autograph and take a photo with them, no matter what my mood is."

"Thank you so much. My friend is gonna get crazy when I show her your autograph."

"Glad you're happy."

Alexis says nothing and smiles widely, seeing Terrence's personal signature and little wish, which he left for her. After she quickly reads everything, the girl barely holds down a wish to whoop loudly at the top of her lungs from happiness.

"My God, it's so cute..." Alexis pronounces. "Thank you so much, Terrence. You're a wonderful man! Best! Best!"

Terrence says nothing and just smiles shyly, while Alicia and Raquelle look at each other and quietly laugh, seeing Alexis being as happy as a baby because she has just received the autograph from the all-favorite, famous actor. Then all of them keep drinking delicious, strong coffee and spending their time nicely talking about everything in the world.

***

Frederick Cameron keeps working and doing his business, not staying in the same place, and living with the thought that life is a movement. Earning what he has is quite enough for him. The man does not suffer from a lack of money and does not have to get money to survive or ask his provided granddaughter to lend him a little. Frederick would accept the help of Raquelle, who suggests she help him with finances, but he refuses to live on her account and does not almost take anything she is earning.

Raquelle's grandfather is very happy for his granddaughter and madly glad her life finally got much better, and fate brought her to the man, who she finally paid attention to and got true love for. The man was madly glad when he found out his granddaughter finally started to date someone and calmed down a little because he got the hope that she would make him happy with the news about her wedding and even the birth of her child one beautiful day. He has nothing against Terrence, whom he met some time after the lovers returned to New York. And who managed to impress Alicia and him in a very nice way.

***

The end of January 2015.

"Alicia wasn't wrong when she said you were a good man."

Some time later after the return to New York, Raquelle invited her boyfriend Terrence to her home to introduce him to her grandfather, Frederick, who had been dreaming of meeting him for a long time. As well as Alicia, who met him when the lovers were in England. But now it's time for the second relative of her to meet the one to become the first one that managed to steal the heart of the young beauty.

So, now Frederick and Raquelle are accepting Terrence at their home, who is sitting on the sofa in front of them, doing his best to impress the relative of his beloved girlfriend and let him know that he deserves to date her much more than anyone else.

"Because I like you, too," Frederick confesses confidently.

"Thanks, Mr. Cameron," Terrence smiles shyly. "I'm very glad Raquelle's family accepted me so warmly."

"And I am very glad my granddaughter chose such a wonderful man. She finally started to date someone. And she gave me hope that I would have fun at her wedding and hold her children in my arms."

"My God, Grandpa..." Raquelle pronounces shyly.

"You can't even imagine how much Alicia and I were worried about it. Our girl should have created her family a long time ago, but she didn't even want to think about it. But as you came into her life, we can now exhale with relief."

"Everything in time," Terrence shrugs. "So, it should've happened. So, your granddaughter should've met someone now, not somehow earlier."

"Alicia and I both prefer early marriages and think people should get married while they are young. But my granddaughter didn't even want to think about it. She was busy only with her modeling career."

"Alicia said."

"We were worried because this girl didn't have a serious relationship," Frederick confesses. "She wanted to kiss and date nobody. We always told her she should've tried to pay attention to a guy and go on a date with him. But alas, she always rejected everyone and refused to even try to do this."

"I just disliked nobody!" Raquelle exclaims.

"You know how many admirers have always surrounded my girl. Many men tried to charm Raquelle, but she never answered them back. She gave a chance to nobody."

"But I've never said I wasn't going to get married and give birth to children."

"We were worried Raquelle would doom herself to loneliness. Her obsession with her career would not lead to anything good. But we've never banned her from spending time with men. It's okay! She can spend time with anyone she wants! But she never cared about men. She was in love with her work. She liked working as a model so much that my girl stopped thinking of something else. She did even leave the university to focus on the modeling business."

"When something gives you pleasure and brings you good money, why not," Raquelle throws her hands up.

"Thank God, she at least found time for her friends. I would've been much more worried."

"I completely understand you, Mr. Cameron," Terrence says confidently.

"But when she met you, all her talks were only about you," Frederick notices cheerfully. "My girl finally fell in love with someone. I was madly happy when Alicia told me my granddaughter got a boyfriend."

"Let's think I was sent to Raquelle by fate itself," Terrence says thoughtfully.

"Thank God, I can calm down now and stop being afraid Raquelle would stay alone. I got hope for the best."

"Grandpa, stop..." Raquelle says shyly.

"I shook from just thinking our girl would stay alone if something happened to Alicia or me," Frederick confesses. "We wanted her to have a trustworthy man. Someone, who would take care of her when we left this world someday."

"I would like to believe the relationship between Raquelle and me will not be over too soon," Terrence expresses hope. "I wish it never ended."

"I wish it happened. I don't want Raquelle to stay alone. I want her to have her own family. Alicia and I have always said that the destiny of every single woman is to be a mother and a wife. To be married, take care of her husband, and educate her children. We don't mind her working. But Raquelle must be married and give birth to at least to one child. Moreover, she's got the opportunity to do this. Nobody makes her stay home all day long and do homework."

"Someday it would happen."

"We are counting on you, my dear. Do your best to make Raquelle sure that Alicia and I are absolutely right."

"Oh, my God..." Raquelle pronounces awkwardly.

"Time will show, Mr. Cameron," Terrence pronounces amicably.

"Alicia and I want to hope you will give Raquelle all the love and care she needs so badly," Frederick expresses hope. "Moreover, you've become her first love. For her, these feelings are new and unusual. As far as we know, the first love always causes the brightest emotions."

"I know."

"But remember, Terrence, if we know you treat Raquelle badly, or she complains about you, you are going to have a very serious talk with Alicia and me. She does deserve only the best and must not suffer for any reason."

"Don't worry, Mr. Cameron. I will treat Raquelle like a queen. She will need nothing and will get everything she wants. I have an opportunity to make her happy."

"So, I will hope so."

Terrence says nothing and smiles shyly, while Raquelle looks at him hesitantly, feeling awkward because Frederick literally tells him to marry his granddaughter and talks about how important it is again.

"As far as I know, Raquelle has already met your mother," Frederick says thoughtfully.

"That's right," Terrence nods confidently. "Mother has already met Raquelle and approved my choice."

"Besides, Mrs. MacClife said she would not let Terrence date any other girl because she did not like any other girls as much as she liked me," Raquelle confesses.

"Yeah, but she's never openly meddled in my relationship," Terrence adds. "And that's why I'm madly grateful to her. Grateful to her for letting me decide what to do."

"Excuse me, why did you introduce Raquelle only to your mother?" Frederick wonders. "Don't you have a father?"

"Why? I have!"

"But what's wrong? Aren't you going to introduce my granddaughter to him?"

"I am not communicating with him," Terrence says in a lower voice, definitely not being happy that Frederick started talking about his father.

"That's how?"

"Mother and he are divorced."

"And what? Could it prevent you from communicating with your father? He is not a stranger to you!"

"Honestly, I've never aimed to communicate with him. I can't forgive him for leaving us."

"Leaving?"

"He didn't need me before I turned eighteen. He shamelessly left us alone and did not even think about us for a few years. But when I grew up and provided for myself, my father showed up. Pretending to be innocent and good. With a wish to try to excuse the dirty tricks he did somehow."

"I am sure he has always loved you."

"I doubt he actually remembered I was a son of him."

"Your father will never forget it."

"It's clear he needs my money. When he found out that I started to earn a lot of money thanks to acting in movies, he decided to show up. With the hope that I will provide for him and even probably his new family."

"What if it's not the truth?"

"Do not defend him, Mr. Cameron. You don't know that man at all. You don't know what a mean thing he did to me and my mother."

"I am not defending him, but I think you would better talk to him."

"No," Terrence sharply cuts off. "I don't want to meet him. My father does not exist for me!"

"But, Terrence..."

"He died for me when I was a child. The child he left in such a shameless way. Well, if he wants to do something good for me, he'd better leave my mother and me alone and live with his new wife and their children. Since he preferred being with a much younger and more beautiful woman, it's okay. He can live! But he should forget me! Once and forever!"

"Yeah, but what happened between your parents should not impact your relationship with your father."

"I don't need a father. I hadn't had him for twenty-six years of my life! And I would easily live without him much longer. I am not alone because I have a mother. And now I have a girlfriend. And that's enough for me."

"I don't make you love your father, but at least don't forget he is not a stranger to you. Show respect for him."

"I wish he was a stranger." Terrence sharply runs his hands over his hair. "And honestly, I would like not to talk about it anymore. I don't want to make my mood worse by the memories of the man, who betrayed me."

"So, alright then," Frederick sighs tiredly. "If you don't want, it's okay. I do not make you speak."

"Don't talk to me about my father, please. I don't want to talk about it."

"Alright, Terrence, I got it. It's none of my business. I'm not the one to talk about it."

"Yes, Grandpa, let's talk about something else," Raquelle suggests. "Since Terrence doesn't like talking about it, we should not insist."

"Exactly! Since we invited Terrence to be introduced to me, we should help our visitor feel like home."

"You're right."

"I'm suggesting that we drink a cup of coffee. And Terrence would tell me much more about him. I haven't found out almost anything about him yet."

"I am ready to answer all your questions," Terrence promises with a slight smile.

"Alright. Let's go to the kitchen then. I will boil water in a kettle and find something from sweet food. Do you like sweet food?"

"I love everything. I actually love eating well."

"Excellent then!"

Raquelle, Frederick, and Terrence share a slight smile, get up from the sofa and go to the kitchen to sit at the table, drink a cup of coffee, eat something tasty and spend a wonderful time talking to amazing people.

By the way, Terrence is not excited because of the meeting with a relative of his girlfriend. Yes, maybe, at first, he was a little tense, but now MacClife feels comfortable enough and quietly talks to Frederick, who really likes this gentle, decent man, who is touchingly treating his granddaughter and showing care for her every time he gets a chance to do this.

***

Anna Seymour, one of Raquelle's close friends, brilliantly passed all the final exams some time ago and graduated from the university where she was studying for a few years. There was a temptation to give a damn about the preparation and coursework and spend time only with her friends. However, the young girl got through all the hard tests with honor and dignity and finally received a diploma in higher education.

It goes without saying, Raquelle and Natalia could not miss the graduation ceremony and wanted to congratulate the girl on such an amazing event. When getting her diploma, Anna was literally crying from happiness and was very happy she had become absolutely free and got a chance to spend much more time with her friends. Besides, she also got a chance to meet men and look for the one, who would love her with all her heart.

Natalia Rochester has not met the one that would make her happy and give her love, despite trying to meet someone so hard. However, the girl is not giving up and does still believe she will be lucky one beautiful day. Instead of worrying, Anna and she are happy for Raquelle and approve of her relationship with Terrence, whom they consider a wonderful partner for their friend. They are happy that Frederick and Alicia could hope their close relative would invite them to their wedding and someday make them happy with the news about getting ready to become a mother.

Simon's business is going much worse than the others'. He began to hide from everyone after the voice record of his talk, which was given to Delancey and Steven, was published on the Internet and played on all the channels of the world. After it happened, the liar ran into tons of criticism and literally got showered with mud. People began to despise and hate the man for his wish to humiliate the model and make everyone hate her.

However, Simon is very glad nobody knows he was the one to do it. Nobody knows they could meet the one, who slandered the girl to ruin the career of the one, who did nothing bad to him if they were walking somewhere in the city. That's why the man is not afraid to go in public and is not even going to hide. Even if sometimes he has to listen to the talks of someone, who despises and hates the one, who dared to do such a mean thing to the favorite girl of the public.

***

On one of the days, Simon decided to walk on the streets of New York. He was walking somewhere in a fast, nervous step, sometimes looking around, putting his hands in his pockets, and thinking about something. But at some moment, Ringer meets two young girls, who are talking about something. When he comes closer to them, he hears them talking about Raquelle. They are talking about how she was slandered by someone.

"Hasn't that man shown up yet?" the first girl asks.

"No, nobody has found out who was the one to blame for that," the second girl replies. "Who is the one, who wanted to get a piece of fame by humiliating the innocent person."

"People have not forgiven for what they did somehow. Many of them say they would turn that scumbag to dust when they found out who was guilty of everything."

"Oh, it would be great! Nobody should forgive stinkers that want to get famous thanks to someone."

"That person fooled people and turned everyone against the innocent girl so well."

"Oh, yeah! But thank God, that stinker has been brought to clean water."

"Thanks to the fact that the voice record of his talk with a man was played on all the channels of the world. So, people realized they were wrapped around someone's finger."

"I think it was hardly a PR. Because the anonymous person hasn't shown up yet, they are afraid that everyone will shower them with mud."

"Exactly! They were hiding because they knew the lie would be revealed early or late, and people would tear them apart."

"You're right!"

"But I am very glad everything was back in the right places, and that stinker realized nobody would believe them anymore and stop mocking her like that."

"Oh, yeah!" the second girl makes a slight grin. "I am also very happy that the photograph didn't stay silent and did decide to do something."

"Good man! I do truly admire him!"

"One of the fewer people, who did not believe Raquelle Cameron, could do that."

"Sorry that everyone turned their backs on her first."

"Yeah, that man washed everyone's brains..." the first girl pronounces thoughtfully. "Made everyone believe she was an allegedly hysterical girl that was pretending to be an angel for many years, but actually hated everyone and started scandals on the set."

"My God, how could such a wonderful and kind girl do that? Raquelle is just an angel! Everyone does know it well!"

"Exactly!"

"The one to slander her should have thought better about who he could slander like this."

"It's hurtful that nobody wanted to find out anything first. Everyone believed that stinker without questions."

"But thank God, everything has been solved. And now Raquelle became the all-favorite girl again and got much more famous."

"That's right!"

"She is loved by the whole world. All the young girls want to be similar to her."

"There's the reason," the first girl smiles shyly. "Raquelle is so beautiful. She can show herself so well and has always shown really excellent manners."

"Not surprised that so many men pay attention to that girl. She's definitely got something attractive that impacts men like a magnet."

"Well, that girl definitely had one guy attracted to her."

"Oh, yeah! I heard Raquelle is now dating the hot, handsome guy from 'American Love Affair.' What's his name... Terrence MacClife, likely... The one to play Mason!"

"Yes, yes, I know!" the first girl smiles widely. "He is so hot and sexy! Terrence was imitable in the role of Mason!"

"My God, Terrence is so gorgeous that sometimes he seems unreal."

"By the way, I still re-watch scenes with him. And I'm impatiently waiting for new movies, in which he would play at least a minor role."

"Oh, yeah, I madly wanna see that guy on the screen again. Terrence is really Apollo! Even being too young, that man was able to drive anyone crazy with just one look. By his gorgeous body."

"M-m-m... That's right! But Terrence is getting more attractive every year. You see how gorgeous he is now!"

"I know... He became an adult!"

"He is such a delicious pie that I would eat with pleasure."

"M-m-m... So sweet and hot..."

"I get excited every time I see that handsome guy in photos and videos."

"Yeah, he does literally spread the sex!"

"Terrence has always been a hero of my fantasies. If I dated someone, I would date someone, who was similar to him."

"Yeah, but sadly, he is not single anymore and is dating the beauty that really fits him."

"Of course, I'm sorry, but I approve of his choice."

"Me too. Those two must be together."

"To be honest, I can't imagine any other model or actress next to him except Raquelle Cameron. That girl is a wonderful partner for him."

"Fans of them are shipping the two and saying they would look good together for the reason. Terrence and Raquelle are literally made for each other."

"Ah, Terrence was so lucky to get a girl like her..." the first girl sighs with a slight smile.

"That's right, she's just awesome!"

"And he did a very good thing by not standing by the side of the anonymous and defending Raquelle from attacks of the media and people when she showed up after the scandal."

"Right!"

"He's the man you can be proud of."

"That's what I mean when talking about a real man! He gave no bad comment and then did his best to defend her from the negative of the media."

"Excellent, Terrence, just excellent! He insisted on his opinion and confidently claimed that someone had just insolently insulted Raquelle. He swore to make them pay for that, whoever it is."

"I gained much more respect for him."

"Me too."

"I wonder if that liar is ashamed of what they did?"

"I don't know, friend! But I doubt it."

"I think so, as well."

"In the opposite case, they would show up and apologize to Raquelle publicly."

"But they have not done it."

"You cannot even wait for it."

The girls keep going somewhere for their business, talking about Raquelle's situation and judging the one, who dares to do that to her. Simon, standing not far from the friends, listens to everything they said with his pretense and growls irritably, not hiding his disappointment. The disappointment caused by the realization that his plans were ruined to hell, and the goal of taking revenge on Raquelle did not come true.

Nevertheless, Simon understands that he can change nothing and has nothing but to accept the fact that he did not do what he wanted to do. His dreams did not come true because of the reveal of Steven Appleby and Delancey Spellman, whom the man hates to death and curses as hard as possible.

***

It's August, 30th. On this sunny and warm day, Raquelle decided to have some rest and use the fact that she does not have scheduled shootings for today. She did not want to stay home and went to one of the dance clubs with her friends Natalia and Anna to drink some cocktails, dance a little, and spend a wonderful time with her close people.

Unfortunately, due to the work of Raquelle, the girls cannot always come together. And Anna was getting ready for the final exams at the university for a long time, but she graduated from it and got her long-awaited diploma two months ago. So, today, the friends decided to fix it and spend this time only with each other. Still being single, Anna and Natalia also want to use a chance to try to meet some sympathetic young men.

Sitting on one of the tables placed in a more or less quiet place all together, Natalia, Raquelle and Anna are talking about everything with pleasure and sometimes watching what's happening around them with interest.

"My God, girls, I still can't believe the years of studying at the university stayed in the past," Anna says with a slight smile, holding a glass of a non-alcohol drink in her hands.

"I don't know, I didn't actually feel anything when I graduated from the university," Natalia confesses, putting her glass of drink on the table. "I wasn't as happy as you are."

"I am happy because I would no longer have to try to put something I didn't understand at all in my head."

"You chose this faculty at your wish," Raquelle recalls, folding her hands on the table.

"Yeah, but to pass my exams, I should've examined half of what I didn't love and understand. I didn't always do what was close to me."

"I don't know, studying at the university was a nice time for me," Natalia says confidently. "Yes, sometimes it was hard, but I think of my university years with warmth."

"At least, I'm lucky I had very good schoolmates," Anna smiles shyly. "All of them were very nice and sweet guys."

"I agree, I was also lucky to have my group when I was studying at the university," Raquelle confesses. "The guys from there were much kinder than the guys from school."

"I still communicate with some guys I was studying somehow with," Natalia confesses.

"And I forgot everybody, unfortunately. I communicate with nobody. But when we were studying, I got on well with all of them."

"I don't know what would happen in my case, but the guys and I promised that we would often meet when we were at the graduation," Anna says confidently and drinks some drink from her glass.

"I think everyone is gonna get so busy with their lives that they will forget it."

"We will see. But anyway, my memories of my studies at the university will be bright and nice."

"So, what are you gonna do next?" Natalia asks.

"I am gonna have a rest for a while. I wanna come to myself after such a hellish marathon."

"That's right! You've completed your mission of getting a good education."

"Yeah. And I wanna believe my family is a little proud of me anyway."

"I don't know if they're proud of you or not... But your parents are much more determined to get you married to someone."

"Right," Anna nods. "When I graduated from the university, they started talking about me having to get married. The one they think deserves it, not the one I want."

"You said they were waiting for you to graduate from the university," Raquelle recalls. "So, you've gotten your diploma."

"I don't know what I am gonna do. But I promise, I will surely break this chain. And I will not stop fighting for the right to live as I want. Live with the one I want."

"Anyway, we wish you luck."

"Oh, girls, let's not talk about bad things," Anna suggests tiredly, leaning back in the chair. "Let's better think of us. About how to catch up the time. When we weren't able to spend time together."

"Yeah..." Natalia agrees thoughtfully and drinks a little bit from her glass. "You were busy with the studies, and Cameron was busy with her work..."

"That's right..." Raquelle nods.

"Hey, Raquelle, how's your career doing there?" Anna asks.

"It's good, thank God. I still have many offers of work. I always have something to do."

"Thank God, Simon Ringer left you alone," Natalia notices confidently.

"Yeah, we've known nothing about him for a few months. He sent me his latest letter at the end of December, and then he hasn't shown up yet."

"Thanks to the photographer, Steven Appleby and his friend."

"Right. If I hadn't had those guys, I would've hardly proved that all the rumors about me were the lie."

"That's cool they believed you were innocent and decided to take measures to make people open their eyes."

"That's right." Raquelle drinks some drink from her glass. "Besides, I recently found out those two started to date."

"Date?" Anna wonders. "Your friend, Steven?"

"Aha, he dates Delancey, who helped him."

"Wow... But you said they were just friends."

"I was also a little surprised!" Raquelle exclaims. "But that's the truth. Now those two are dating and recently pronounced themselves a couple."

"That's cool if it's the truth," Natalia smiles shyly. "That's good when a new couple is born into the world."

"Steven said they were friends for a long time and never thought of becoming a couple."

"I wonder, what got obsessed with them?"

"Who knows. But when I recently talked to them, they said they couldn't even imagine that someday they would love the one they considered just a friend. They just helped each other in different situations, even if they were very close."

"Yeah, people are right when they say that life is a strange thing," Anna says thoughtfully and drinks some drink from her glass.

"That's right. Sometimes we don't guess we should look for our destiny somewhere near us. We never know where we will meet it. Though, it's sometimes too close to you, even if we don't notice it or don't want to notice. But when we find it, we wonder why we wouldn't think about it before."

"There's a part of the truth about it," Natalia notices confidently. "You can meet your destiny anywhere and know nothing about it until the very end."

"But when someone is literally blind or doesn't just want to look around, destiny will just run away from them," Anna adds.

"Something like that," Raquelle smiles shyly.

All the three say nothing for a few seconds, looking around with a slight smile and sometimes drinking their delicious drinks.

"I wish Simon Ringer really left you alone thanks to those guys," Natalia expresses hope.

"I'd like to believe it, my darling," Raquelle smiles shyly. "I wanna believe Steven and Delancey did enough to let me keep living a quiet life."

"I wonder, did he really leave you alone forever?" Anna asks herself. "Or is that man just waiting? Waiting for a moment to attack you again and do more dirty tricks?"

"Yeah, in this letter, he said he would leave me alone for a while."

"For a while?"

"But I wanna think it was a bluff. Simon wouldn't try to hurt me anymore and try to ruin my career somehow."

"Who knows, friend."

"If that man is not an idiot, he should've understood a second attempt of spreading false rumors about you would not lead to anything good," Natalia replies confidently.

"I wish he understood that."

"Me too," Raquelle pronounces thoughtfully. "I don't wanna suffer again and run away somewhere to let people calm down and understand who is actually right."

Raquelle drinks some drink from her glass.

"However, I think people got a good lesson and would no longer believe some liars that would try to slander me," Raquelle expresses hope.

"It's weird that they seriously believed it," Anna notices. "Someone could spread stupid rumors about you before, but people just told those liars to go to hell."

"Yeah, it gets me surprised, too," Natalia confesses. "It seems like all of them succumbed to charms. Became dolls in the hands of that man."

"Anyway, I already decided that the story of Simon Ringer is over for me once and forever," Raquelle replies confidently and drinks some drink from her glass. "Yes, I still wonder why he actually wanted to do it, but I don't wanna be stuck on it. I wanna keep living my life and doing my business."

"That's right, sweetie! You don't have to get obsessed with thoughts about the stinker. Better think of something good. About the fact that you're still working hard, loved by everyone, and dating one of the most wanted men in the world."

"I'm thinking of good. Thinking about the fact that I got lucky in one or another way."

"Still, I think you should've told the whole world who he was," Anna says confidently. "People should know their antiheroes very well."

"Maybe, I will do it someday," Raquelle shrugs. "But now I don't wanna do this. May Simon live his life. If he leaves me alone, I will not hurt him, too."

"That's good you've finally deleted your public email and are now talking to your fans only on social networks," Natalia notices and drinks some drink from her glass. "If someone wanna say something, they should do it for everyone to see it."

"I don't know why I actually agreed to create a public email. It wasn't definitely the best idea. Not the best idea that my managers suggested. I wasn't the one to decide to do it. They did advise me to get closer to my fans."

"There are social networks for talking to your fans."

"Exactly! Now I am talking to them only on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram."

"Sometimes people make mistakes – that's fine," Anna shrugs. "There's nothing wrong with making a mistake."

"You're right," Raquelle agrees. "But now I've got only an email for my work that only those I am working with know. And the one my close friends know. I will not make them public. Even if I am ready to change them in case I have to."

"That's right!" Natalia exclaims.

All the girls share a shy smile during the silence that settles in the air for a few seconds, drink their non-alcohol drinks, and have an interest in watching people sitting at tables, drinking something, and dancing along with energetic music.

"So, what about your relationship with the hottest and most irresistible guy in the world?" Anna smiles mysteriously.

"Everything is fine with Terrence and me," Raquelle replies confidently, laughing shyly. "But we don't meet as much as we would like to do."

"I heard he started acting in movies for the first time after a long break," Natalia says thoughtfully.

"Yeah, but sadly, all of his roles are minor, even if they are not quite bad."

"When will MacClife make his dream of getting another starring role and becoming as popular as he was during the Mason Houston era come true?"

"I don't know. Maybe, his manager, whom he has fired probably hundreds of times, is the one to blame for that."

"Maybe, he fires him and finds another manager?" Anna suggests.

"Terrence is thinking about it. He wanna literally control his business himself and examine offers. Because John, his manager, does nothing."

"Who knows, maybe, he would really control his business much better," Natalia assumes. "Or he would find someone else to get starring roles for him."

"Anyway, I think he really should get a new manager. I've been working with Serena because my career has been good for many years thanks to her efforts. She does know well how to make me much more famous. She's got a taste for good offers."

"If she wasn't a manager of models, you could let her take control of Terrence's business," Anna laughs shyly and drinks some drink from her glass. "Maybe, his acting career would get much better thanks to her."

"Many things depend on a manager," Natalia notices. "If you're lucky, you will be showered with a blessing. If you are not lucky, you will only get a job where you will earn little money. Thanks to which you will never get famous."

"Anyway, I already promised that I would help Terrence find a new manager. Serena has got many familiars that would make that handsome guy famous."

"I would be happy to watch a movie with that handsome guy playing a starring role," Anna smiles shyly. "I would love to watch him on the screen, being an adult man, not a young boy."

"Alas, we can just see him only in episode roles of shows," Raquelle sighs quietly."

"My God, how could such a talented guy get no chance to show his acting talent?" Natalia wonders. "MacClife would be much cooler than celebrities that are getting promoted so hard."

"It's okay, girls, someday he will get what he wants," Anna proudly raises her head up.

"But I must confess that he was fantastic in 'American Love Affair,'" Raquelle smiles shyly.

"M-m-m, did you finally call the memories of him?" Natalia smiles mysteriously.

"I could say so."

"C'mon?"

"I just watched some snippets from that movie. And I quickly realized I had seen that movie before. But a very long time ago. I did it only two or three times."

"Oh, yeah, but you always said you didn't know who Terrence MacClife was," Anna says and drinks some drink from her glass. "You didn't understand why he was literally pronounced Apollo."

"Although I liked Terrence, I quickly forgot him and didn't watch that movie after that moment."

"Seriously? It's actually impossible to forget that handsome guy! If you look at him once, you will never forget it."

"I don't know, I personally memorized him much better when he kissed me for the first time," Raquelle confesses with a mysterious smile. "In this case, I could say that if you kiss him once, you will never forget it."

"Oh, yeah, how hard you made us sure that you weren't interested in him!" Natalia exclaims cheerfully. "You were kind of sick of MacClife kissing and feeling you up. Even if you could actually die of happiness if he kept doing it. As well as all the girls around the world."

"I just wanted to make that peacock a little mad. So, he's not too arrogant. And remembers that all the people around the world will never like him."

"You are insidious, Cameron," Anna laughs shyly.

"Or you learned some lessons about seducing men very well," Natalia adds. "Being cold is the best gun."

"I was doing what I wanted to do," Raquelle smiles innocently and drinks a little bit from her glass. "Trust me, girls, the thing I wanted to do much less was to dance attendance upon him and praise him. Well, I'm still not gonna sing praises about his awesomeness to him all day long. I ain't gonna behave the way other girls, who immediately succumb to his charms, do."

"That's why he ran after you so hard. He couldn't accept your refusal and swore to do his best to make you belong to him."

"Well, he's gotten what he wanted," Anna adds and drinks some drink from her glass. "In the end, you've succumbed to his strong spell."

"And become a girlfriend of him!"

"Yeah, any girl is dreaming of being instead of you and calling herself a girlfriend of Terrence MacClife himself."

"If he hadn't behaved like an arrogant rooster at our first meeting, I would've behaved differently," Raquelle replies confidently and drinks some drink from her glass. "But since Terrence didn't want to have a nice and quiet talk, he got what he wanted to get. What he deserved."

"But now Terrence can relax because you are no longer pretending to be hard to reach and confessing that you've seen him in the role of Mason," Anna notices.

"Oh, no, girls! I will not let him relax."

"Not let?"

"I will not do. And I always say to him that even if we've become a couple, it doesn't mean all his wishes will come true at once. I would become as obedient as all of his former girlfriends and fans."

"Yeah, Raquelle, you're cool..." Natalia shakes her head. "How could you actually think of resisting such a handsome man? Your legs must be shaking, and you're supposed to feel dizzy while he is standing close to you and looking into your eyes."

"But I can do this. And I will do this."

"Yeah..." Anna pronounces thoughtfully. "I never thought our friend would behave towards men like this."

"I agree," Natalia agrees and drinks some drink from her glass. "I thought Raquelle would be literally afraid, shaking from fear and thinking she is about to faint. But no! Not at all!"

"You're right!"

"I just didn't know much about me," Raquelle shrugs. "I didn't think I would like something like THAT! I would like the fact that someone could miss a so-called stage of conquering, start to accost me, and kiss me by force."

"It's just impossible to resist Terrence MacClife," Anna replies. "And no matter how hard you denied it, you liked him from the first seconds."

"And you wanted him to do everything that happened between you," Natalia adds.

"Well, maybe, I wanted," Raquelle confesses thoughtfully, rolling her eyes. "But I wanted to be silent about it much more."

"That's why we don't need proof!"

"It was really impossible to resist him. But I didn't wanna confess it to make him a little mad."

"Ah, friend, everything is written on your face," Anna sighs tiredly. "You could deny that you liked it all as much as you wanted, but your eyes spoke for you."

"Honestly, I was imagining a different man next to him. A more decent and shyer one. Not a selfish peacock like him."

"You know, my sweetie, anything happens in life," Natalia notices confidently. "As it was noticed before, life is a strange thing. What you don't expect at all might happen somehow."

"Anyway, I'm not regretting anything yet." Raquelle drinks some drink from her glass. "I'm happy with Terrence, and my grandfather and aunt are happy I finally got a boyfriend."

"That's the important thing," Anna smiles shyly.

"Hey, have I already told you Aunt Alicia decided to adopt a girl?"

"Really?" Natalia wonders. "Does Alicia wanna adopt a girl?"

"Yeah, that's one hundred percent!"

"My God..." Anna pronounces thoughtfully.

"She was thinking much about it, but recently decided to do it."

"Why not?" Natalia throws her hands up. "If she wants to educate a child and has a wish and an opportunity to do this."

"She already knows who she wants to adopt."

"Who?"

"A girl. At the age of about six or seven."

"That's how..."

"She met her when she went to one of the orphan houses to look at children and talk to the staff members. And my aunt said she noticed her at once."

"I thought she would love to adopt a newborn baby," Anna confesses.

"She wanted." Raquelle drinks some drink from her glass. "Aunt said there was a very good boy at the orphan house, who was taken from a family of drinking parents."

"That's how!"

"The baby was about a few months. She was told he was very quiet and obedient and didn't almost give problems to educators."

"She saw him?" Natalia asks.

"Yes, Aunt managed to see him, but she wasn't sure if she wanted to adopt a child."

"And why did she change her mind?"

"When Aunt decided to become a mother, that boy had already been adopted by another family."

"Okay..."

"She had a choice: that newborn baby or the six-year-old girl. And if it happened, the choice was made instead of her."

"Did Alicia like that girl so much that she wanted to adopt anyone else?" Anna wonders.

"Yeah, Aunt Alicia said she literally fell in love with that child when she met her." Raquelle smiles shyly. "And that child liked Aunt very much. They managed to have a very good talk and get sympathy for each other."

"But if she's so good, why hasn't anyone adopted her? Does she have problems? Isn't she quite healthy?"

"Nope, no problems. That girl is absolutely healthy. It just happened. Well, or people just want to adopt little babies much more."

"Don't you know how she ended up in an orphan house?" Anna asks.

"Aunt said that girl had been living in the orphan house since she turned one year. The child became an orphan after the fire, in which her whole family died: mother, father, and older sisters."

"Oh, my God, how awful..." Natalia gets horrified, closing her mouth with her hand.

"Come on?" Anna rounds her eyes.

"The parents of that girl and one of the sisters died at once, and the second sister did a little later at the hospital," Raquelle explains. "The one, who died at once, was the one, who saved the child from the fire and gave her to the other sister. But sadly, she couldn't get out of the burning apartment and died as well as her parents."

"Oh, my God..."

"Since she had no other relatives, the girl was taken to the orphan house."

"Wow..." Natalia shakes her head. "I'm imagining what a tragedy it was for her."

"Luckily, she doesn't remember that tragedy and that fire because she was a baby."

"She doesn't remember?"

"Nope."

"But she probably asked someone about her family!"

"As Aunt said, when the girl asked where her mother and father were, her educators told her a different story not to hurt her. A softer one... To take it, she spent some time, but then she did not ask her educators any questions anymore."

"Oh, God..." Anna sighs quietly. "Poor girl... I'm so sorry about her..."

"Ah..." Raquelle sighs heavily. "But I must confess that I'm surprised that the girl wasn't adopted by anyone earlier. My aunt said she was absolutely healthy, well-developed, and could read and write. She is clean... Gets on well with other children, helps them in everything... She always cleans everything after herself... She is just a gem!"

"Wow..."

"Anyway, Aunt already thought about everything and decided that she wanted to take her with her and get documents for adopting that girl."

"Great," Natalia smiles slightly. "I'm sure Alicia would be very responsible for her duties and replace her dead parents and sisters for that girl."

"She is going to have to consult some people very much. Work hard to prove that she can take care of that baby. And spend a lot of time on getting all the documents she would need."

"Anyway, the result is gonna be worth it."

"I personally see no barriers that wouldn't let her adopt a daughter," Anna replies with a slight smile.

"Who knows... Maybe, they won't like the fact that Aunt Alicia was in prison."

"But it's been very many years. Besides, Alicia was pronounced non-guilty."

"And what? The mark will be infinite. She will not wash it off in any way."

"I am sure your aunt would bring the case of adoption to an end and take that girl with her."

"But I would hardly meet my cousin at the nearest time. Because it's gonna be a long process."

"It's okay, you will do!" Anna exclaims.

"Besides, Aunt said once that she sometimes thought of leaving London," Raquelle confesses.

"Leaving London? And where would she go?"

"Maybe, in New York. To be closer to me and Grandpa Frederick and take care of him. She loves spending time here. And she would like to forget everything that happened there. Yes, maybe, everything was solved, but sometimes the memories get obsessed with her. Aunt often thinks of the death of Gilbert Woodham and the threats of Eleanor..."

"Is this her final decision?"

"Hey, don't you know what happened to the stores of that woman?" Anna asks.

"I do. All the stores have been closed down once and forever."

"Really?" Natalia wonders.

"As the policemen promised, all the stores got through another check, during which a lot of violations were detected. They were about a lack of sanitation, the conditions of work, and manipulations with money. They found problems with taxes and concealment of profits that was much larger than the official one. Customers were fooled for years 'cause they were told that the cheap fabrics were expensive and had to buy clothes for a high price. Al the reviews from the clients on the Internet are now being examined closely."

"Wow, what a twist..."

"They started to check on the business of that woman seriously. The last name of the Woodhams stopped making people horrified."

"Justice has finally been restored!" Anna notices.

"They say, Eleanor's relatives tried to give off the money to get away from it, but it didn't work. The business has been liquidated."

"That's what they deserved!" Natalia chuckles.

"Yeah, those people lost the opportunity to keep getting a lot of money by doing nothing."

"It's clear that the family has much more sins than Alicia if things got better for her, and the Woodhams started falling down," Anna assumes.

"God just sees everything and understands whose regret is true, and who will never be sorry about anything," Raquelle replies confidently. "Aunt has been atoning for her sins for half of her life. She's asking for forgiveness from the girl, whom she hit. And she's asking Gilbert not to be mad. Even if he was a stinker when he was alive. Though, she tries to think about it rarely and wants to keep moving on. Do her business and change something in her life for the best."

"No, Aunt is still thinking about it. To move here, she would have to leave everything. Her job, her friends, her apartment... She would spend a lot of time moving here."

"Anyway, it would be great if she wanted to live here," Natalia smiles shyly. "We would often meet her."

"She should make a decision. My grandfather and I will support it, no matter what she decides. And we will help her in case Aunt wants to get closer to us."

"You're right," Anna agrees. "She is the one to choose. It's her life. It's her choice."

"All her thoughts are only about adopting that girl. And as for the future..." Raquelle shrugs. "Time will show!"

"Anyway, I'm suggesting that we drink with the hope that everything will be alright," Natalia suggests cheerfully.

"For Alicia to make her dream of becoming a mother come true," Anna says confidently. "And introduce us to her adopted daughter."

"And for Simon to leave me alone once and forever," Raquelle adds. "Him not to try to hurt me anymore."

"For us, girls!" Anna exclaims cheerfully.

"For us!" Anna, Raquelle, and Natalia pronounce at the same time.

The girls click on each other's glasses with happy whoops and drink some non-alcohol drinks, which they have been drinking for a long time. Natalia, Anna, and Raquelle say nothing for a few seconds and start watching what other people are doing with interest, completely enjoying the music that is playing at this place.

The friends get so busy with it that they do not notice that three girls come to them at some moment. One of them is a nice-to-look blue-eyed middle-height girl with a dark brown bob. The second one is a tough blur-black-haired girl with brown eyes and an athletic body, who is wearing short pixy hair and looks a little masculine. And the third girl is a young, gray-eyed girl with chin-length hair that has an ombre color: from dark on the top to warm blonde on the bottom.

"Raquelle?" the girl with a bob pronounces surprisingly. "Natalia? Anna?"

Natalia, Raquelle, and Anna turn on the call and quickly understand they know the three girls.

"Olivia?" Raquelle smiles slightly. "Emma? Odette?"

"My God!" Natalia exclaims happily. "Liv? Em? Odette?"

"Wow, what a meeting!" Anna adds.

"Hey, girls!" the girl with pixy hair greets.

"Hey!" the girl with ombre hair exclaims.

Making happy whoops, Natalia, Raquelle, and Anna get up from the table and warmly welcome the girls named Olivia, Emma, and Odette, hugging every one of them tightly and sharing an amicable kiss on the cheek.

"It's been so long!" Raquelle pronounces happily. "We haven't met literally for ages!"

"Yeah, I can't remember when we met you the last time," Natalia confesses.

"We don't also think much about you," Odette confesses, slightly fixing her ombre hair.

"Portman, Haywood, and I came here to have some fun and dance," Emma adds. "We looked aside somehow and understood that familiars girls were sitting at that table."

"So, we decided to come closer to you," Olivia says confidently.

"C'mon, join us!" Anna suggests cheerfully. "We would have much more fun together!"

"Oh, with pleasure!" Emma agrees.

"C'mon, c'mon, sit at the table with us," Raquelle says confidently. "You would tell us how you're doing."

Two seconds later, Raquelle, Anna, Natalia, Olivia, Emma, and Odette sit at the table.

"C'mon, girls, tell us everything!" Natalia exclaims.

"We're doing fine," Olivia replies confidently. "But everything is the same personally for me. Nothing has changed."

"Well, I lived with my cat then and am still living now," Odette confesses.

"And I can't make you happy," Emma adds. "I'm still working at the fitness club and living from salary to salary."

"And I recently graduated from the university," Anna says happily.

"Come on? Did you graduate from the university?"

"Yup. I passed all the exams brilliantly and got my diploma."

"Cool!" Odette smiles widely. "Congrats!"

"Thanks, Odette."

"Which faculty did you choose?"

"A theatrical one."

"Wow, cool!"

"And what are you going to do now?" Olivia asks.

"I am gonna have a rest for a while and spend time with my friends. Who, sadly, got not very much attention from me due to my studies."

"So, what about men?" Emma smiles mysteriously. "Does someone of you have someone?"

"Alas, I haven't met anyone yet," Natalia says with sadness in her eyes and drinks a little bit from her glass. "Men still don't wanna notice me. I mean, they see only my beauty."

"I get it," Olivia nods.

"But don't worry, you will surely find your prince," Odette replies confidently. "Someday there will be the one not to be afraid to stand in the way of such a beautiful girl."

"Aha, don't forget that many men are a little afraid of beautiful girls," Emma notices confidently. "They think they have too high claims and are afraid to stay behind."

"Besides, our blonde is a rich girl with a good dowry," Anna adds cheerfully. "Not every poor guy would love to stand in the way of someone like her."

"C'mon, girls, early or late, Natalia is gonna be very lucky," Raquelle replies with a slight smile. "She's always been surrounded by many men, with whom she spends time with pleasure. There will be someone to be ready to make my friend happy."

"And I'm not losing hope for the best," Natalia smiles shyly. "I believe someday I'm gonna have a very beautiful wedding."

Natalia proudly raises her head up.

"Someday, I will put on a fantastic wedding dress and proudly walk down the altar right to my future husband, holding my daddy under his arm," Natalia adds dreamily. "He will give his blessing, and a judge or a priest will connect us by marriage."

"Of course, you will do, my darling," Raquelle says confidently, softly caressing Natalia's hand with a slight smile. "Just keep believing and don't lose hope! Or actually, let it go and stop thinking about it."

"Thank God, my parents aren't pressing on me by talking about my wedding and children. Even if they sometimes hint at the fact that they would be happy to get me married to a decent man."

"Oh, all the parents would start talking about it early or late," Emma waves her hand. "I mean all the mothers. Father handles it kind of easily. At least my dad says everything will happen when it should happen."

"I know, girls," Natalia smiles slightly.

"And you, Anna?" Olivia asks. "What about you?"

"I have nobody, as well," Anna confesses shyly. "And I had no time to go on dates due to the studies. It took almost all my time."

"But now, when you've got a diploma, you can start meeting men and going on dates."

"I'm doing this. Trying to avoid a wedding with the one my parents want to get me married to."

"Hey, do they still wanna make you live by their rules?" Emma wonders.

"They do. But be sure, Reynolds, I will not let them do this. I will choose a boyfriend and decide who I should get married to."

"That's right!" Olivia encourages. "You are an adult girl and can decide who you should live with."

"I really wanna find a decent man as soon as possible to fall in love with him, become his girlfriend, and get a proposal to marry someday."

"I'm sure you will be lucky someday and meet a good guy," Odette says softly with a slight smile. "You got much free time that you would use on meeting men."

"I wish I liked someone."

"Of course, you will!" Raquelle exclaims. "Natalia and you are such beautiful girls. Men have always given you enough attention."

"Yeah, but it doesn't lead to any result," Natalia notices thoughtfully.

"So, you haven't met your sweetheart yet," Emma shrugs. "So, those, who you are communicating with, aren't those you are destined to be with."

"You're probably right."

"Anyway, don't lose hope, ladies," Olivia says confidently. "Everything is gonna be okay."

"We want it, Liv," Anna smiles shyly.

Silence settles in the air for a few seconds, during which Raquelle, Natalia, and Anna drink a little bit from their glasses, and Olivia, Odette and Emma look at what's happening around them.

"Hey, Raquelle, what about you?" Emma asks.

"And I already have a boyfriend," Raquelle says with a slight smile.

"Come on?" Olivia wonders. "Are you kidding?"

"Not at all. I've been dating a man for a few months."

"What a man!" Natalia smiles mysteriously. "Any girl is dreaming about him."

"So, is that the truth?" Odette concludes. "Is your boyfriend Terrence MacClife? One of the sexiest men in the world?"

"Yeah, Cameron!" Olivia exclaims. "Did you really get such a delicious piece of the cake?"

"That gorgeous Apollo, who has driven so many girls crazy," Emma wonders.

"That's correct, girls," Raquelle smiles widely. "It's a great honor to call myself a girlfriend of Terrence MacClife."

"Oh, my God!" Olivia pronounces loudly. "I can't believe it!"

"My God, my God, my God!" Odette jabs excitedly. "You are dating the most handsome and sexiest man that I have ever known."

"I can't believe it!" Emma adds with a wide smile. "You're a girlfriend of Terrence himself! My God!"

"Yeah, Cameron, you got a truly delicious piece of the cake," Olivia notices confidently, twirling her hanging silver earring in the form of a drop.

"How many girls hate you now for depriving them of a chance to get such a gorgeous man," Emma laughs shyly. "You ruined their dreams with just one thing."

"But at first, I didn't actually know who he was," Raquelle confesses.

"What?" Olivia, Odette, and Emma wonder loudly.

"You?" Olivia keeps wondering. "Didn't know? Didn't you know who Terrence MacClife was?"

"Well, as it turned out, I actually remembered him," Raquelle replies thoughtfully. "But when we met, I didn't recognize him. And I was recently 'cause he was pretending to be a worldwide famous actor. Who was trying to bring his former fame back so hard."

"C'mon, Cameron!" Emma exclaims. "How could you forget a man like Terrence MacClife himself? You could easily forget any man you know, But not him..."

"I couldn't call myself his fan, who dreamed of being with him. I couldn't say I was dreaming of meeting him."

"You are so silly, Cameron! Just a silly!"

"If Terrence himself just took my hand, I would already stop washing it," Odette says confidently. "Because Apollo himself would touch it..."

"Because all the girls praise him like this, MacClife has become arrogant and doesn't wanna take the fact that there are those, who dislike him," Raquelle replies quietly. "Those, who don't know him at all."

"But he was praised for the reason," Anna notices. "Terrence is a truly handsome guy. Tall, confident, charming..."

"I can't deny that Terrence is really freaking attractive, and resisting him is just impossible, But still, don't remind him of that too many times."

"That's how?" Emma smiles slyly.

"Listen, Raquelle, you don't have any experience in relationships, but you apparently know what to do to make that man run after you," Olivia says confidently.

"That's right!" Natalia agrees and drinks a little bit from her glass. "Our friend did her best to make Terrence run after him instead of running after him herself. She made him do what he wasn't used to."

"That handsome guy must get used to the fact that he would get everything very easily," Raquelle smiles slyly, holding a glass with her drink. "I wasn't dancing attendance upon him and will not do this."

"Yeah, I feel that he isn't gonna feel bored with you by his side," Odette laughs shyly.

"He was the one to start this game. I just supported it."

"Oh, girls, you don't know how everything started," Anna says confidently. "You don't know what kind of sparks flew from one side to another when these two, who hated each other, met."

"Come on?" Emma smiles mysteriously.

"Aha!" Natalia exclaims. "Although Cameron resented because MacClife accosted her and tried to kiss her, she actually liked everything that happened."

"Do you wanna say there were much stronger passions between them than in a show?" Olivia asks.

"It was much better than a show!" Anna exclaims with a wide smile.

"Tell us how everything started," Odette says. "How did two people, who, as you said, hated each other, become a couple?"

"It's easy: it's just impossible to resist Terrence MacClife," Raquelle smiles mysteriously. "He was absolutely right when saying it."

"How did you actually meet?" Emma asks.

"We met when my manager agreed about a photoshoot, on which Terrence and I were supposed to work together. For that, she organized a meeting, to which both of us came."

"Wow..."

"Yeah... And then..."

Raquelle tells about how her first meeting with Terrence happened and talks about everything that happened after that one with Natalia, Anna, Emma, Olivia, and Odette. The friends sometimes drink their drinks and enjoy the loud, energetic music that is playing at this place and literally making everyone get up and start to dance.

***

Meanwhile, Terrence also decided not to stay home, using the fact that he had an absolutely free day. He was happy to accept the invitation of his friends to spend time in a male company, talk about their secrets, and just find out how they were doing. They do not also meet so often and are always happy to meet each other.

One of the men, with whom Terrence is spending time, is his best childhood friend, Benjamin Parker. The second friend of Terrence is Cody Freeman, a famous in some circles middle-height actor, who is a little older than MacClife, with dark brown hair, which is long on the top of his head, and shaved temples. This little rude at first sight man, who could get a much more famous actor, played in a couple of movies alongside Terrence a few years ago and kept a good relationship with him.

So, the third guy is Joseph Prescott, the youngest one from their company. He is a gray-eyed boy with a little naive look, blond hair, and a cute choppy fringe that falls on his forehead. Although the man is not a part of the show business and loves different things, his father is quite a popular director, who somehow filmed Terrence. Who got on well with his son and even helped them at a hard moment. After it happened, these people started to think they owed MacClife and never forget it.

At the moment, the friends are in the car, which Terrence is driving, and going somewhere to drink something, have a lot of fun, and forget all the problems they have.

"Ah, men, I still can't believe our friend is dating one of the sexiest girls on the planet," Benjamin sighs with a slight smile, sitting on the passenger seat next to Terrence.

"Yeah..." Cody smiles widely, sitting in the backseat alongside Joseph, and glances at the window. "He charmed Raquelle Cameron herself! This man is so lucky to get such a hot chick."

"Yeah, who would've thought! Those, who were wanted to be together by their fans, have become a couple!"

"Damn, would that beauty no longer be the wanted single girl?" Joseph wonders with sadness, sitting in the backseat with his legs spread. "Did we lose the chance to get the attention of her?"

"Alas, Prescott," Terrence smiles slyly, keeping his hands on the wheeling steel and closely watching the road. "The train is gone."

"Ha!" Joseph chuckles. "You are a sly ass, Terry! Because you got all the best!"

"A man like me must get only the best."

"Yeah, other men couldn't find the courage to accept such a gorgeous gift, but you did it."

"Why didn't they do it?" Cody wonders. "Raquelle just paid attention to nobody. She was always nice, but had a crush on nobody. If that girl had behaved differently, she would've dated someone hundreds of times."

"It's easy, friends," Terrence smiles slyly. "She was just waiting for me."

Terrence changes the speed with the gearbox.

"She was waiting for us to meet," Terrence adds.

"Oh, yeah, waiting!" Benjamin chuckles loudly. "Raquelle didn't even think of you! You said she couldn't remember you when you just met."

"But now she does confess she knew me, after all," Terrence says confidently. "She saw me in the role of Mason many years ago, but then forgot me. Even if she took a note. Noticed the gorgeous man, who all the girls had a crush on."

"Yeah, all the girls..." Cody chuckles kindly, crossing his arms over his chest. "Raquelle did show you that wasn't actually the truth."

"Raquelle is just showing off. Wanna be mean. She actually admires me as well as others do."

"She is actually an excellent girl!" Joseph exclaims loudly. "The first girl that showed you where you belonged so confidently and let you know you were not the lord of the world."

"Right, right!" Cody exclaims. "That's why I already respect her. While other girls wrapped around you like snakes, Cameron chose another way."

"That's what I like about her," Terrence confesses confidently and changes the speed with the gearbox. "I like the fact that she isn't similar to others and is ready to incline her head for me and make any wish of mine come true at once."

"We realized it a long time ago! Because Raquelle makes this adventure much more interesting."

"Right. I've got no time to be bored with her by my side. Because I have to do very much for her to stop pretending to be hard to reach and finally give up. Give herself to me and let me do anything I want."

"So, your dream of getting that stunning cutie has finally come true," Benjamin says confidently.

"That's right, you've been dating her for a few months," Cody notices cheerfully.

"And I'm very happy," Terrence says with his head proudly raised. "Happy that I can call myself a boyfriend of that girl. The cutie that obeyed only to me."

"But be careful, buddy. There are so many men around, who are ready to steal that cutie from you. When you are next to such a beauty, you must be very careful and watch out. If you yawl once, you will lose! Because there will be someone to be very fast."

"There will not be. No man could get the same interest of Raquelle as I do."

"Don't be so confident, MacClife."

"There is nobody else better than me. The one to be able to outstand Terrence MacClife hasn't been born yet."

"If you always tell Raquelle how unique and irresistible you are, I'm really sorry for her," Joseph says confidently.

"She shouldn't forget she's dating the sexiest and most attractive man in the world."

"That girl quickly understood you mustn't have been told tons of compliments," Benjamin notices. "So, she didn't give you a reason to puff your tail and show off by saying you're freaking irresistible."

"Oh, it got him much more excited!" Cody laughs loudly. "Well, as he is next to such an irresistible cutie like Raquelle Cameron, Terry is gonna talk very much about it."

"Aha, he keeps his head proudly raised as well as a proud rooster."

"I would watch you if you were walking by a stunning queen that would drive anyone crazy by doing nothing," Terrence smiles slyly.

"The thing I hate you for is the fact that you wash our brains about being such an irresistible and handsome guy that all the girls around the world have a crush on."

"It's his favorite thing to do," Joseph laughs shyly.

"I agree," Cody agrees. "It was okay if he said he was confident one or two times. But fuck, it does always happen. MacClife is not sick of telling everyone how unique and wanted he is."

"Right!"

"And I noticed that the more compliments he hears, the worse the situation gets."

"I completely understand you, Cody," Benjamin nods confidently. "This peacock has annoyed me with this since childhood. No, it was possible to stand him somehow, but when he became an actor and began to hear compliments from young girls, his tail was becoming bigger and puffier."

"Sorry, guys, but I can't be silent about what's clear," Terrence replies confidently. "I can't be silent about the fact that nature gave me the best things it had."

"You are not a banknote to be loved by all the people in the world."

"I am way better!"

"C'mon, men!" Cody jabs funnily. "Let him keep showing off. And you and I would use a moment to laugh at him a little."

"Oh, yeah!" Joseph exclaims. "It's a cool way to laugh at MacClife and kick his ass a little."

Joseph, Cody, and Benjamin laugh shyly while Terrence changes the speed with the gearbox.

"Hey, hey, chicken kingdom, calm the fuck down now!" Terrence jabs loudly. "Or I will stop the car and kick you out of it somewhere on the road."

"Calm down, MacClife, calm down!" Joseph throws funnily. "Don't get excited!"

"Aha, dude, relax," Benjamin smiles widely and hits Terrence on his forearm with a fist.

"No meeting of us can't happen without jokes about me," Terrence notices confidently.

"You're giving us the reason," Cody throws his hands up.

"So, could anyone laugh at me just because I'm telling the truth?"

"Okay, guys, it's worthless," Benjamin says confidently. "You can tell this peacock to take off his crown hundreds of times, but he will be like deaf and will hear nothing."

"Anyway, be ready that his crown is gonna be much bigger, and he is gonna be much more arrogant because Terrence is now dating Raquelle," Cody warns.

"I have done so much for all these idiots," Terrence sighs tiredly. "I could not remember everything..."

"We remember everything, buddy."

"Yeah, my father and I still remember you've done much for us and are grateful to you for your help," Joseph adds.

"Thank you at least for that!" Terrence exclaims.

"It's hurtful that we can't give MacClife something to drink 'cause he's driving the car," Benjamin says thoughtfully. "Maybe, this dude would get much kinder if he was a little drunk."

"Oh, yeah, you're gonna drink to the fuck and go to pick up single girls," Terrence chuckles kindly.

"Why are we going there? To meet beautiful single girls!"

"You could say it earlier! I wouldn't have gone with you!"

"But first, we wanna spend time with our friend," Joseph says confidently. "Who is always so busy that he doesn't have time to spend it with his friends."

"You know well that I'm doing my best to make my acting career much better."

"So, what about your success?"

"Erm... Not very good. To be honest..." Terrence changes the speed with the gearbox. "Even if I play in a movie, I get only minor roles."

"You know, buddy, sometimes it happens," Cody notices confidently. "There are ups and downs."

"I must confess that my wish to fire my manager once and forever is getting stronger every day. Because that idiot wanna do the fuck nothing."

"Do this then! Maybe, another manager would find much better offers for work."

"I've been thinking about it. I would rather control my business than ask someone not to wish to do anything to do that."

"But your affair with Raquelle Cameron would help you fix your situation," Joseph notices. "She is a famous model, the peck of the career of whom has not been gone yet."

"At least people have lately talked about me much more. They started to call the memories of my past words, and my fans are waiting for movies, in which I would act."

"Yeah, they do. They talk about you as the boyfriend of the famous model."

"That's just something! So, I am on the right way and could count on something good."

"Maybe, you do," Benjamin notices thoughtfully. "I'm sure you will fix your problems and become very popular again."

"It would be cool," Terrence cracks a slight smile. "I really wanna show everything I can do and play roles that would outstand the role of Mason Houston. I haven't played my best role yet. I haven't shown everything I could do. I haven't proved that I could play anyone."

"It's gonna be okay, man!" Cody exclaims cheerfully. "Someday everything will get better, and you will be annoying everyone with your irresistible face again. You will be in your element."

"I will be admiring everyone, my friend, not annoying."

"Come on!"

"You know how many fans are dreaming of seeing me in a starring role in a movie or a show. I am always asked when they will finally see Terrence MacClife on the screen. But I say I couldn't make them happy and have to say I am expecting offers for work."

"I don't know, I haven't personally seen anyone publishing something like this on the Internet," Benjamin replies thoughtfully.

"Benjamin Parker!"

"What? I'm telling the truth!"

"Listen, men, when will we actually come where we're gonna?" Joseph sighs tiredly. "It seems like we've been on the road like forever."

"We will come now!" Benjamin exclaims. "We need to be on the way for some time before we have fun to the fullest."

"I really hope there will be very many beautiful girls at that club, who wouldn't mind being in the arms of a handsome and strong guy," Cody expresses hope with his head proudly raised.

"And I wanna dance!" Joseph confesses. "Along with cool and energetic music!"

"Oh, yeah, that's what I need now," Benjamin replies cheerfully. "After a long and exhausting day of work at the alcohol shop."

Benjamin smiles widely.

"But I'm lucky I'm gonna have two more days off," Benjamin adds. "I would have much rest and have fun with some wonderful people."

"Oh, holy shit..." Terrence moans tiredly and changes the speed with the gearbox. "Who did I get in touch with?"

Joseph, Cody, and Benjamin say nothing and just laugh shyly. After this, they and Terrence keep talking about something on the way to a dance club where the men would spend a wonderful time together, drink something and try to meet some beautiful girls.

***

After a long way, during which they talked about much and laughed enough at something, Terrence, Benjamin, Cody, and Joseph come to their final destination. When he quickly finds a free place in the big parking lot placed near the dance club, Terrence leaves his car and turns off the motor.

"So what, gang, we've come!" Terrence says cheerfully.

"What, we've come?" Joseph asks.

"Finally!" Cody does a knuckle-crack. "I thought we would be on the way forever."

"But now we will have fun to the fullest," Benjamin notices confidently. "Buy something to drink, talk and go to hang out on the dance pool along with cool music."

"Hold on, girls! You are gonna meet truly handsome guys now."

"I don't doubt I'm gonna be lucky tonight," Cody says confidently. "I must meet a cutie."

"Something tells me luck is gonna be by our side tonight," Joseph assumes.

"Oh, yeah, the guys already puffed their tails," Terrence laughs shyly.

"You aren't the only one to be able to date one of the sexiest girls in the world," Benjamin replies confidently.

"Hey, men, let's check our Terry for loyalty and see whether he would pick up a girl," Joseph suggests. "Let's talk to a sexy dolly and ask her to seduce him somehow."

"Right, right! We must think about it!"

"Excellent idea, Joe!" Cody exclaims with a wide smile. "We should check if Raquelle has a reason to worry if her boyfriend may meet another girl."

"You all know well that I've always been loyal and never cheated on anyone I've ever dated," Terrence replies confidently.

"So, we will check you!" Benjamin says cheerfully and claps Terrence on the shoulder. "We would find a cutie, who would seduce you and try to persuade you to have incredible sex. In case you fail this mission, we will tell Raquelle about the result of our experiment."

"Don't even try, guys. You can do nothing."

"We will see," Cody smiles slyly. "Our dear Terry."

"Listen, idiots, if you call me Terry again, I don't know what I'm gonna do to you," Terrence throws gloomily.

"What?"

"You know very well that I prefer being called Terrence by people."

"Not always, buddy!" Benjamin notices, raising his index finger up. "Sometimes you miss it."

"Just like you do, Benjamin. When you're called Benjamin, while you prefer being called Ben."

Benjamin says nothing and just teases Terrence, who threatens him with his hand clenched into a fist.

"Listen, men, stop sitting here and talking!" Joseph says cheerfully. "Let's have fun! Drink, dance, and pick up girls!"

"C'mon, c'mon!" Benjamin jabs. "MacClife became kind of nervous and wild."

"When was he a good boy, Ben?" Cody wonders.

"Right! Never!"

Joseph, Cody, and Benjamin laugh shyly, while Terrence looks at them gloomily.

"Chatterboxes..." Terrence mumbles under his breath. "Let's go before all the girls are taken!"

"Go, go, go!" Benjamin jabs funnily.

A few seconds later, Joseph, Benjamin, Cody, and Terrence leave the car, and the latter one locks it under the key, which he puts in his pocket of him.

"Well..." Cody pronounces cheerfully. "Go!"

"Go!" Benjamin exclaims. "Let's go!"

Terrence shakes his head and turns to the dance club first, and then Benjamin, Cody, and Joseph follow him. The men come to not a very high building with a big, bright neon signboard, on which there is the name of the dance club. The friends let two young boys go forward, enter the building after them, go down the small hall where there are doors that lead to bathrooms, and end up in a spacious room where there are two long bar tables, and many tables.

People have the pleasure of eating some drinks, which barmen cook for them, and hanging out at the large dance pool along with energetic music, which someone to work on a DJ remote picks up. Some people are all alone, someone came here with a person, and someone is spending time in a big or little company of friends. It's possible to see many girls and many men. Someone came here to find a couple and is now looking for a good candidate. And someone feels quite good without a couple and comes here just to drink a little and dance.

"M-m-m, that's what we need!" Benjamin nods confidently, looking around. "That's what we need to have fun to the fullest."

"So what, guys, let's drink first?" Joseph asks.

"Aha," Cody agrees. "While we're drinking, we will look at all the girls that are hanging out here."

"Okay," Terrence pronounces quietly. "Look. Maybe, you find someone."

"Hey, do what you want, but I will go to buy a glass of alcohol," Benjamin says confidently, turns around, and goes to one of the bar tables.

"Wait, Parker, I'm going with you!" Joseph jabs funnily and follows Benjamin.

"Don't forget me!" Cody exclaims and follows Benjamin and Joseph.

"Hey, don't even think of getting off me," Terrence says loudly. "Who am I talking to?"

Terrence quickly catches Benjamin, Cody, and Benjamin.

"Don't worry, MacClife," Cody says confidently. "If we're lucky to meet beautiful girls, sorry. You will have to spend the rest of the day all alone."

"Oh, yeah, if they agree to hang out with you."

"They'd have no choice!" Benjamin chuckles loudly. "They wouldn't dare to reject a chance to spend time with such a handsome guy like me."

"You wanted to say, such a womanizer like you?"

"Don't worry, you will stop being the only one to have a girlfriend very soon," Joseph promises. "Someday, we will get girlfriends, as well."

"Well, you and Freeman could do something, but I really doubt about Parker."

"Early or late, I'm gonna have a girlfriend, a wife, children, and everything I need," Benjamin promises confidently. "But not now. Now I don't want it. I wanna have fun and live life to the fullest."

"I dunno, I dunno..."

"At the moment, I'm living a good life without marriage. I manage to go to a club whenever I want, I pick up a cutie, I buy her a cocktail, and I do everything for her to agree to lie in bed with me. And then I could reject her. But my mood would get many times better."

"Oh, we do know you're a freaking womanizer!" Cody waves his hand with a kind grin.

"And Terry didn't actually care about girls much. I mean... He had girlfriends, but he didn't aim to find someone in any way. Because he was too obsessed with his work. He thought only of walking half-naked in front of cameras and praising his gorgeous body."

"MacClife does love it! He has worn the crown since he was born."

"But when he met the one that he had had a crush on since he was nineteen, he, speaking rudely, pissed all the beauties off. All Terrence can talk about is only Raquelle. Now he wanna hear nothing about other girls."

"You know, Ben, for such a hellcat, you would even sell your soul to a demon," Joseph says confidently. "She's really worth it."

Terrence says nothing and just smiles shyly, not hiding his pride caused by the fact that he can call himself the boyfriend of Raquelle. By this moment, Benjamin, Joseph, Cody and he come to the bar table and sit at it. A few seconds later, a barman comes to them, accepts an order, and promises to give them everything they ordered as soon as possible.

"Hey, guys, don't yawl!" Joseph jabs funnily, leaning on the surface of the bar table with his hand. "Let's look for beautiful girls!"

"I like nobody so far," Cody confesses thoughtfully, looking around. "No beautiful girls."

"Yeah, there is nobody yet," Benjamin agrees.

"So, you say you're gonna be lucky tonight?" Terrence laughs shyly.

"We've just come, dude! We're gonna have a lot of time to look at all the girls that are coming here."

"I personally think there are much more men than girls tonight."

"It's okay, someone else will probably come here a little later," Cody replies confidently.

"Anyway, let's first drink a little," Joseph suggests cheerfully. "To relax. And then we will decide what to do."

Some time later, the barman finally brings the drinks the friends ordered. Because Terrence is driving his car, he is the only one not to order something alcoholic and choses something from non-alcohol drinks.

"Okay, man, let's drink for us," Benjamin suggests, raising his glass up slightly. "Us to spend a cool time all together."

"And meet girls that we would like," Joseph adds confidently.

"Yeah!" Terrence, Cody, Benjamin, and Joseph pronounce at the same time cheerfully. "For us!"

The friends raise their glasses with a wide smile on their faces, click on each other's, and drink a little bit of what all of them really love.

"Ah, it's good!" Benjamin pronounces cheerfully. "Excellent cognac!"

"Yeah, I thought you drank too much alcohol at your work," Terrence replies funnily. "But not!"

"I will never get sick of alcohol. I adore love and know almost everything about alcohol."

"I wouldn't be surprised if you stole at least a bottle of something per week. And then drink it at your home."

"I must know everything about alcohol drinks. Because my job requires it."

"So, we can confidently say you're working where you belong," Cody smiles slyly.

"Yeah, he's been selling alcohol drinks and helping people choose the best for many years," Joseph adds. "For as long as I remember him, Parker has always worked at the same shop and isn't even gonna get out of there."

"Anyway, there is a little discount for my friends," Benjamin smiles mysteriously. "I could sacrifice an opportunity to get the bonus for the good sale. I could do much for my friends."

"Oh, how generous you are!" Terrence rolls his eyes up and drinks a little bit from his glass. "He gives a discount to his friends."

"If you don't want it, don't use it! I don't make you do it! Buy everything for the full price. It would be good for me. The more I sell, the more monthly income I have. It would always be very good to me."

"Which you would spend on drinks."

"It's my money – I can do anything I want with my salary. I earn it thanks to the hard work."

Joseph and Cody look at each other and laugh quietly, drinking their alcoholic drinks.

"Damn, wouldn't we be lucky tonight?" Cody sighs disappointedly. "Wouldn't we see beautiful chicks here?"

"Yeah..." Joseph agrees. "There is nobody..."

"Don't be upset, guys, you aren't lucky tonight, but you will do it next time," Terrence says confidently.

"But you know how great it would be to meet a cutie," Benjamin sighs tiredly. "A cutie that would agree to spend unforgettable time with us."

Benjamin slowly looks at what surrounds him and stops his eyes on those, who are now dancing at the dance pool along with energetic music.

"A cutie like that blonde," Benjamin adds thoughtfully.

"What blonde?" Joseph frowns slightly.

"That one!" Benjamin points at the dance pool. "I mean that girl with blonde hair that is wearing blue jeans and a black tube top."

Joseph, Cody, and Terrence immediately move their eyes to where Benjamin is now looking and really see a very beautiful blonde, who is wearing blue high-waist jeans and a black crop top.

"M-m-m, she is a dolly," Cody smiles mysteriously.

"Why didn't we notice her before?" Joseph wonders. "Such a stunning beauty..."

"Listen, she is a truly beautiful chick," Benjamin notices and drinks some drink from his glass. "Probably the most beautiful girl I've ever known."

"Yeah, she's freaking good!" Cody exclaims. "I would fuck her with pleasure... I would love to know what she could do in a bed."

"I would like to know it, too..."

"Hey, that's Natalia!" Terrence exclaims with a slight smile.

"Natalia?" Cody frowns slightly. "Who is Natalia?"

"The blonde, who is the reason why you all started to droll."

"So, did you recognize one of your exes?" Joseph laughs shyly.

"Nope, Natalia is one of Raquelle's friends," Terrence specifies.

"Raquelle's friend?" Benjamin wonders.

"Aha."

"She is fucking sexy..."

"So, dude, did you like that golden-haired beauty?"

"Not gonna hide, yes. I really liked her. I must confess that she is the most beautiful one of all the girls I've ever dated."

"Oh, yeah!" Terrence claps his hands. "It seems like we're gonna have another victim of Benjamin Parker soon..."

"What victim?" Benjamin rounds his eyes. "What are you talking about?"

"We don't know how easily you leave girls after you get sick of them."

"Oh, fuck, why do you always think of all the same thing?" Benjamin moans tiredly. "Why would I surely take a girl to my bed if I liked her?"

"Because you've never wanted to spend time with a girl as friends. When you got interested in a girl, you cared only about sex."

"You don't wanna think better, buddy. You think of all the same thing. You have no other variants."

"Just don't lie to me, and don't say you aren't lying in bed with that girl and having sex with her in your fantasies."

"Huh?"

"When you barely saw her, you already began to think about how to take her to your bed."

"Okay, I admit! I wouldn't mind fucking her and finding out what she could do in bed." Benjamin smiles much wider, raising his head up slightly. "She is a really attractive chick! Gorgeous body, fantastic big boobs... Very beautiful ass... That blonde has everything... I get a wish to touch it all..."

"M-m-m, I recognize my friend, who always pays attention to gorgeous boobs and tough ass," Terrence chuckles kindly. "Who cares about the other things much less."

"Don't forget to wipe your saliva when you stare at Raquelle. And don't die from a heart attack if she takes off her bra and knickers someday. And don't forget what to do to a naked girl that begs you to give her pleasure."

"Shut up, Parker!"

"Listen, it seems like that blonde is not alone!" Joseph notices. "There is someone else with her."

"Aha, right!" Cody exclaims. "There are three more girls with her."

"Yes, yes, yes! Look, that red-haired girl is such a dolly. So cute... It's clear she's too young. But so beautiful..."

"That's Anna," Terrence says with a slight smile. "One more friend of Raquelle."

"Come on? Do you know her?"

"I know."

"Okay, what's the name of that dark-haired one that has a bob?" Cody specifies. "I mean, the one that's wearing a blue tube top and black jeans?"

"Erm... It seems like it's Olivia... And two others must be Emma and Odette."

"That's how..."

"But I've communicated with those three only several times and aren't very close to them."

"So, bros, it seems like I know who I am gonna pick up," Joseph says confidently. "Anyway, the red-haired girl is mine."

"And I am gonna seduce that dark-haired beauty," Cody says with his head proudly raised.

"Aha, and Terrence can have fun with Raquelle, who came here with her friends," Benjamin says confidently.

"Raquelle?" Terrence frowns slightly. "Is she here? Where?"

"She is there, don't ya see her? Wearing a black transparent blouse and black jeans."

Benjamin points his finger at the dance pool, in which Raquelle, Natalia, Anna, Olivia, Emma, and Odette are dancing with great pleasure.

"Wow, she's here, too," Terrence cracks a slight smile. "I didn't notice her."

"Hey, did she dye her hair?" Cody frowns slightly, looking at Raquelle's loose, which is a little lower than her shoulders' level. "She used to have black hair!"

"A long time ago. She dyed her hair to brown some time after she returned from London."

"Cool... It looks good for her."

"Indeed, she looks gorgeous," Joseph agrees. "And actually, anything would fit that cutie very well."

"Well, as the girls are here, we are gonna have something to do at the nearest time," Benjamin smiles mysteriously. "I will pick the blonde up."

"I will invite the red-haired one to join me," Joseph promises.

"And I will have fun with the brunette," Cody adds.

"Yeah, first you'd drink to the fuck and then go to pick up those girls," Terrence assumes with a sly smile.

"We wouldn't drink!" Benjamin protests.

"Don't think that you will take them to your beds so easily."

"Hey, why do you always talk about a bed?" Cody resents.

"Because you're thinking only about it."

"Said by the one that was obsessed with a wish to take Cameron to his bed," Joseph adds.

"Right!" Benjamin laughs shyly.

"You really don't wanna think better, MacClife," Cody notices confidently. "You don't wanna do."

"Just telling the truth," Terrence smiles innocently.

"Do you think we'll leave those beauties without attention? Oh, no! I personally really liked the brunette with short hair. I go crazy from the curves of that cutie."

Cody smiles widely.

"Ah, you just look how she's dancing," Cody adds and slightly strokes his chin. "I could watch her for hours!"

"And I admire the red-haired girl," Joseph confesses with a mysterious smile. "Such a good-looking girl with a freaking cute face. And her body is really stunning. Even if I liked the other girls very much, as well."

"Damn, guys, how could such beautiful ladies actually be real?" Benjamin wonders. "They are too good! Whoever you look at – all of them are dollies!"

"M-m-m, I see you've already highly appreciated the bodies of the girls and are drooling over their boobs and asses," Terrence laughs shyly.

"I can't deny that the blonde's boobs are really cool," Benjamin says confidently. "So big, so beautiful... It seems like they are real... And her ass is truly gorgeous! And she actually has a cool body!"

"Yeah, when we almost lost hope of meeting cuties, they showed up, after all," Cody smiles widely and drinks some drink from his glass.

"So, today wouldn't be wasted!" Joseph exclaims cheerfully.

Silence settles in the air for a few seconds, during which Cody, Joseph, and Benjamin are watching Raquelle, Natalia, Olivia, Odette, Anna, and Emma, who are dancing in the dance pool, talking about something, and sometimes laughing for a certain reason.

"So what?" Terrence looks at his friends questioningly. "Whatcha waiting for? Are ya gonna come to them? Or are you gonna stay here and blink your eyes? Wait for someone to be more confident to come to them?"

"Indeed, men, what are we waiting for?" Benjamin wonders. "Get up! Let's come to the girls! I can't miss my chance to seduce that blonde."

"I will only drink my whiskey," Cody says confidently, drinks the rest from what is in his glass, and shakes slightly. "Ugh... Okay, I'm ready! I can now go to meet the brunette."

"I'm ready, too!" Joseph says confidently and drinks what he has in his glass. "Bring the red-haired girl to me!"

"If you get a slap in the face from those girls, I'm not the one to blame," Terrence says confidently.

"Why would we get a slap in the face from the girls?" Benjamin wonders.

"For picking them up when being a little drunk."

"Hey, I'm not drunk at all! I drank just one glass!"

"I'd need to drink a bucket of alcohol to get drunk!" Cody says confidently.

"Fine, anyway, I've warned you," Terrence smiles innocently. "So, don't complain if you get rejected by one of them."

"That's why you're going with us."

"Seriously? Going with you?"

"Who would introduce us to those cuties?"

"Couldn't you come by yourself?"

"Stop grumbling, MacClife," Joseph throws funnily and claps Terrence on the back. "C'mon, man, get up! Let's go with us!"

"Yeah? What else should I do for you? Huh?"

"Hey, you, peacock, get your gorgeous and irresistible ass off this chair!" Benjamin exclaims.

"C'mon, man, let's go," Cody jabs funnily. "You'd introduce us to the friends of your gorgeous girlfriend."

"And she would introduce her friends to the young and hot men that are dreaming of getting a little bit of the love and warmth of a woman," Joseph adds.

"And then you can go anywhere you want," Benjamin says confidently. "We would do everything without you somehow."

"Oh, let's go, fools," Terrence sighs tiredly, drinks the rest of his alcohol drink, puts the glass on the table, and gets up from the table. "Okay, I shall introduce you to the girls."

Being confident and confident enough, Cody, Joseph, and Benjamin get up from the bar table and follow Terrence, who goes to the dance pool where Raquelle, Odette, Olivia, Emma, Natalia, and Anna are dancing and having careless fun. But some time later, the girls laughing shyly leave the dance zone and want to sit at the table again to have some rest and talk to each other. But their plans do not come true because they run into the company of the men, who are going to come to them.

"Terrence?" Raquelle pronounces surprisingly with a slight smile.

"Wow, MacClife!" Natalia exclaims funnily. "Himself!"

"What brought you here, pretty boy?" Anna asks. "We haven't met for ages!"

"How are you doing, king of awesomeness?" Olivia smiles shyly.

"I see you're still cheerful," Emma notices.

"As always, you look just awesome," Odette says confidently.

"Hi to you all, beauties," Terrence greets with a true, wide smile. "Glad to see you all."

Terrence warmly greets Natalia, Anna, Olivia, Emma, and Odette by hugging them amicably. And then he touchingly hugs Raquelle and shares a cute kiss on the cheek with her.

"Hi, Ben, glad to see you," Raquelle smiles shyly and greets Benjamin by hugging him amicably.

"Hi, Raquelle," Benjamin pronounces amicably. "You look gorgeous with this new hair color."

"Thanks a lot. I decided it was the time to change something and changed my hair color."

"Cool! You look good!"

"Wow, we've met Terrence MacClife himself again," Olivia says confidently.

"Yeah, some time ago, it seemed like a dream that would never come true," Odette adds.

"So, admire me while you have a chance to do it," Terrence says with his head proudly raised, hugging Raquelle by the waist. "Admire the true masterpiece. You can even touch it. Hug. Kiss me on the cheek. I don't mind it."

"Oh, Terrence, here you go again..." Emma crosses her arms over her chest.

"Get used it, girls," Raquelle laughs shyly. "This man can't be changed."

"I just see no meaning in hiding the truth," Terrence smiles mysteriously and proudly fixes his hair. "I am young, sexy, and freaking awesome. Just a delicious piece of the cake!"

"Oh, my God..."

"Alright, Terry, stop it!" Natalia moans tiredly. "We just met, but you have already begun to praise yourself again."

"Yeah, you would better ask, 'How are you doing, girls? What are you doing?"" Anna adds. "But you're talking very much about yourself!"

"Actually, I wanted to ask you what brought you here," Terrence confesses.

"We came to have fun," Emma replies confidently. "The girls and I met for the first time in a while, and we decided to have fun to the fullest."

"But I see you decided not to be bored, too," Odette adds thoughtfully.

"Yeah, you decided to spend time with some very sympathetic guys," Olivia smiles mysteriously.

Standing next to Terrence, Benjamin, Cody, and Joseph look at each other with a wide smile and a head proudly raised.

"Yeah, these fools invited me to have fun with them," Terrence confesses confidently.

"Got a free day, as well?" Olivia wonders.

"Something like that. So, I decided to spend it in a male company."

"We got it," Raquelle laughs shyly.

"Yeah, Natalia, Anna, Olivia, Olivia, Odette, Emma..." Terrence moves his eyes to Cody, Benjamin, and Joseph standing next to him. "Let me introduce my friends to you. This is Benjamin Parker. My crazy friend, who I've befriended for a bigger part of my life. Since I was seven, I think."

"Hey, cuties," Benjamin inclines his head with a slight smile. "You can call me just Ben."

"This is Cody Freeman. He is a famous actor in some circles, whom I worked with somehow. We quickly befriended, and I still communicate with him."

"Hi," Cody smiles shyly.

"And this young guy is Joseph Prescott. The son of a famous director, the movie of which I played a role somehow."

"Hi, girls," Joseph pronounces funnily. "Call me Joe if you want."

"Hi..." Olivia, Emma, Anna, Odette, and Natalia pronounce with a slight smile.

"Okay, men, now I will introduce the girls to you," Raquelle says confidently and clears her throat quickly. "Ben, Joe, Cody... Meet Natalia Rochester. My best childhood friend, whom I've known since I was eleven."

"Hey, guys," Natalia waves her hand with a slight smile.

"This is Anna Seymour, one more friend of mine, who I studied at school with."

"Hi," Anna greets cutely.

"This is Olivia Haywood, my good friend, who is the daughter of a photograph that I worked with somehow."

"Hey," Olivia pronounces amicably.

"Odette Portman. I met her on the Internet when she sent me a direct message on one of the social networks."

"Nice to meet you, guys," Odette smiles shyly.

"And this is Emma Reynolds. I met her at a fitness club where she is working as an instructor."

"Hey, guys," Emma greets amicably.

"Nice to meet you, beauties," Cody says confidently.

"Nice to meet all of you, gorgeous ladies," Joseph adds.

"You are all just charming," Benjamin notices.

Cody, Benjamin, and Joseph welcome Natalia, Anna, Olivia, Emma, and Odette by shaking them by the hand and kissing the hand of the one they liked first.

"You are much more beautiful when you're close," Odette smiles shyly.

"So, as we all met, let's spend this time together," Terrence suggests cheerfully, hugging Raquelle by the waist again.

"We would be very happy to talk to such charming men," Olivia smiles mysteriously.

"Yeah, Terrence, you've got very sympathetic friends," Natalia confesses. "Why didn't you tell us about them before?"

"Why did Raquelle say nothing about having such beautiful friends?" Benjamin wonders. "Who are absolutely single!"

"How do you know we're single?" Anna wonders.

"Intuition, beautiful," Joseph smiles widely. "Intuition. And the confession of our dearest friend Terry."

"Yeah, the girls and I are single," Olivia confirms confidently. "Erm... Except for Raquelle, of course."

"Right, Cameron managed to get a truly delicious piece," Cody notices confidently. "She doesn't know how lucky she is. Because she became the girlfriend of such a cool guy."

"And MacClife chose the best," Emma smiles mysteriously. "Many guys wanted to be with our friend, but only the one that differs from all the men she has ever known is lucky."

"A man like me must have only the best," Terrence says with his head proudly raised and kisses Raquelle cutely on the cheek, while she smiles widely. "Including a girlfriend."

"I wasn't actually hunting him," Raquelle smiles innocently. "He was running after me."

"Yes, yes, we know how you did your best to make him think of you," Joseph replies confidently.

"Aha, Terry definitely got hurt by the fact that you didn't behave like everyone did and decided that he would not leave it without attention," Cody adds.

"But in the end, our friend gave up and succumbed to the charms of this hot, handsome guy, whom the world is still dreaming about," Odette replies confidently.

"That's right!" Emma exclaims. "Even if Terrence hasn't had starring roles for ages, his fans still remember him and admire the fact that he is getting more gorgeous and more attractive every year."

"Those, who admire me, have incredible taste," Terrence says with his head proudly raised and strokes his hair down slightly.

"Oh, my God..." Benjamin rolls his eyes up with a tired moan.

The others shyly laugh, and silence settles in the air for a few seconds.

"So, girls, I hope you won't mind if the men and I join your party and spend an unforgettable time with you?" Benjamin asks with a wide smile.

"Why not?" Natalia shrugs. "We're always happy to meet some new people."

"If you wanna buy something, we're ready to pay for you," Cody says confidently.

"Thanks, but we've already bought and drunk a very delicious drink."

"Okay, then let's just dance a little," Joseph suggests. "I personally love dancing. Especially, with beautiful girls."

"With pleasure, but give us some time to have a rest," Anna says amicably. "We were dancing for a long time and got tired."

"Then let's just sit down and talk a little," Benjamin suggests.

"Sure, with pleasure."

"I personally wanna get to know you closer," Joseph confesses confidently and comes closer to Anna. "I liked you when I just looked at you."

"Really?" Anna smiles shyly.

"Really, really."

"Thanks a lot."

"How many people do tell you that you've got a very cute face?" Joseph asks with a slight smile.

"Always. All the men I know say that they really love my face."

"As well as I do. Because it's very cute."

"I've gotta agree."

"Did you probably turn only eighteen? Or are you much younger?"

"Nope, I turned twenty-two one month ago."

"Twenty-two?" Joseph rounds his eyes. "Come on!"

"It's true."

"Wow! You do look much younger."

"Nobody believes me when I reveal my real age," Anna confesses. "People always think I'm under eighteen yet."

"Do you probably have your own secrets that let you look so gorgeous?"

"Nope, no secrets. I've always looked much younger than my real age."

"Anyway, I really like such cute, baby faces like yours."

"That's how!"

"Girls with faces like yours look very cute."

"Maybe."

"I'm sure that you will be a very cool girl."

"You know, you also seem very sweet to me. And sympathetic."

"I would be happy to spend this evening with you. I don't wanna be bored while my friends spend time with these they liked."

"I would also be happy to spend time with such good people."

"So, we agreed?"

"We did! It would be great to get to know each other better and have much fun."

"Well..." Joseph smiles mysteriously. "We can talk not only today and also later..."

"Wanna keep communicating?"

"It would be cool. Would you give me your number? Huh, sweetie? We'd talk a little and probably go somewhere."

"Sure," Anna smiles shyly. "I will write it somewhere on a piece of paper. Or type it on your phone."

"Excellent!"

With these words, Joseph takes Anna's hand and takes her aside, still having a nice talk with her and trying to win the attention of the one that he liked. While the others watch them with a slight smile on their faces.

"Okay," Benjamin pronounces confidently. "Since the kid got out, I won't waste time, either."

Benjamin moves his eyes to Natalia.

"And I hope you will give me the honor to spend this day with me," Benjamin expresses hope.

"With you?" Natalia smiles mysteriously.

"I think you're a very beautiful and memorable girl. I've never met such stunning girls before."

"Thanks a lot. It's nice to hear it."

"It's amazing you haven't met a boyfriend while you are so fantastic."

"It happened," Natalia shrugs. "But I still believe someday I would meet a man that would love me as well as Terrence loves Raquelle."

"Don't men pay attention to you? Or don't you wanna date them?"

"No, men often pay attention to me. And I wanna fall in love and date someone."

"But what's wrong?"

"Nothing just happens..." Natalia carefully fixes her hair. "I could've had very many affairs. But a miracle hasn't happened yet... Even if I'm open to speaking and ready to give a chance to anyone I like."

"Why?" Benjamin wonders. "You are so charming and attractive!"

"There may be different reasons. Someone wanna see something more about me, and I don't like someone... Or someone just uses my beauty... My youth... Or gets a crush on my parents' money, not me."

"M-m-m, would you give me a chance if I started to try to win your attention?"

"Well, if you got my trust and sympathy, I wouldn't mind going on a date with you."

"That's how..."

"I think you're a cool guy. Talking to you is very nice. And Terrence somehow said you were a very good man."

"So..." Benjamin smiles mysteriously. "In this case, let's continue our talk. It would be a pleasure for me to spend time with such a good person. I think such a beautiful girl can't stay without attention."

"I would be happy to spend time with such a sweet and educated man."

"Tell me something about you. And then I will be happy to answer all your questions about me."

"What do you wanna know?"

"Well, for example..."

Benjamin takes Natalia's hand and takes her aside, still flirting with her somehow and telling her very many compliments to impress her and win her attention. However, the girl is talking to the man that she liked with pleasure and understands she has found the one she is ready to spend at least the rest of this day with.

"Would you spend time with me, beautiful?" Cody asks in a low voice, addressing Olivia.

"If you want it," Olivia smiles playfully.

"I noticed you at once when I saw you."

"You're also very sympathetic."

"So, let's spend time together?"

"Okay, I agree. Moreover, I wanted to find someone to spend the rest of today with."

"Think you've already found."

"Right..."

"Hey, would you give me your phone number? Huh, brunette?"

Cody comes closer to Olivia with a much wider smile on his face.

"You and I could keep speaking and then agree about a meeting if we both liked spending time together," Cody adds.

"If you and I have a good talk, I will give you my number with pleasure," Olivia promises confidently. "And I will be happy to get yours."

"Sadly, I don't have a pen and a piece of paper with me. But you can just type your number on my phone, and I will save it."

"Okay. At the end of our meeting, you can give me your phone, and I will type my number. If it's good."

"Thanks, dolly. You are a gem."

"But now I would be happy to listen to everything about you."

"About me?"

"Tell me what you are doing, what you love, and what you do not. I would be happy to know absolutely everything."

"Only if you also open the door to your world."

"Maybe, I will."

Olivia smiles much wider and gets blushed, going aside with Cody and continuing to talk to him about something. Terrence, Raquelle, Emma, and Odette staying alone watch their friends leave at first and then look at each other.

"The men got out, after all," Terrence chuckles kindly.

"And the girls opened their mouths and ran to flirt with them," Raquelle laughs shyly.

"Well, we got nobody!" Odette throws gloomily.

"Yeah!" Emma agrees, crossing her arms over her chest.

"Don't worry, girls, I'm sure someone would love to come to you a little later," Raquelle encourages with a slight smile.

"I don't know, I don't know..."

"Sorry, beauties," Terrence shrugs. "If I'd known you'd come here, I would've taken a couple of friends with me. I know many single guys that you could talk with."

"C'mon, don't worry!" Odette waves her hand. "If we aren't lucky now, we will be next time."

"Of course, you will," Raquelle smiles shyly.

"Okay, guys, I think we better leave you alone," Emma says confidently. "Flirt here a little while everybody ran on different sides."

"Yeah, we will go to fix our makeup and then think about what to do," Odette adds. "Maybe, we'll go to dance again."

"C'mon, Liv. Let our lovebirds stay alone."

"Let's go, Em."

"See you later."

Waving their hands at Terrence and Raquelle, Olivia and Emma turn around and go where there are restrooms for men and girls to do what they want. While the lovers, who stayed alone, look at each other, and shake their heads with a slight smile.

"So, everybody left us!" Terrence exclaims.

"That's right," Raquelle agrees. "The girls succumbed to the men's beautiful words."

"They just lost their mind from their beauty."

"But they were very confident. They weren't shy or something like that."

"Don't you think these idiots are determined to have a serious relationship?"

"Do you think they would find it just fun?"

"I don't doubt it," Terrence says confidently. "At least, Natalia shouldn't expect anything and wait for Benjamin Parker to become a boyfriend of hers."

"Maybe, he likes her?"

"Even if he liked her, it wouldn't last for a long time. Ben has always had short relationships. He can't communicate with a girl longer than two weeks."

"So, do you wanna say I should save Natalia from that man?"

"At least, just warn her that she shouldn't count on something more."

"What about Cody and Joe?"

"They treat it a little more seriously. But these guys don't also care about relationships much."

"As if you did."

"What?" Terrence moves his eyes sharply to Raquelle. "I have always been more serious when the case is about relationships. All my relationships lasted for a few months or even years. And by the way, I did not cheat on any girl that I dated."

"Yeah?" Raquelle smiles slyly. "What if I find your exes and ask them about it?"

"There is no meaning to do it, beautiful."

"Why? What if you are lying to me?" Raquelle puts her hands around Terrence's waist. "What if I'm not the only girl in your life."

"You're hurting me if you doubt me," Terrence says confidently.

"I do know well how much you love shaking your peacock tail for girls. You never miss this chance."

"Even if it's so, I love only you," Terrence replies confidently in a much lower voice and caresses Raquelle's cheek tenderly. "Nobody can be compared with my imitable queen."

"I will never stop saying that having a relationship with you was my craziest mistake."

"The mistake that made you very happy."

"With you, I always have to watch out."

"Don't do it, sweetheart. You've got no reason to be jealous of me and other girls." Terrence puts his arms around Raquelle's waist and presses her as close to him as possible. "I am loyal only to you."

"Okay, I believe you," Raquelle smiles shyly, caresses Terrence's cheeks with both hands, and threatens him with a finger. "But remember, I am watching you."

"Just like I am watching you. If I see someone walking around you, they will have to regret it."

"That's how!"

"Yes, yes, I will not tolerate another man next to you. You know it very well."

"So, pretty boy, did ya miss drive?" Raquelle laughs shyly. "Are you sick of living a calm life?"

"Well..." Terrence smiles mysteriously. "Maybe..."

"I got it. You can't live more than two weeks quietly."

"It sucks. And I think you already understood that I do like a relationship that is full of drive."

"So, I shall go to flirt with a young, handsome man and smile at him widely. There are many men around. Someone would surely get a crush on me."

"Ah, that's how!"

"Yeah!"

"So, I will smile at a girl and flirt with her now. Moreover, there are enough girls here. And nobody would refuse to spend time with such an irresistible and handsome man, who is wanted by absolutely everyone."

"Do not dare."

Raquelle tightly grabs Terrence by the collar of his shirt.

"I would tear you," Raquelle pronounces in a much lower voice, setting her gaze into Terrence's eyes.

"Just like I would do if someone dared to steal my girlfriend from me," Terrence says with his head proudly raised.

"I will not give my boyfriend to anyone. He is only mine."

Raquelle gives Terrence a continuous kiss on the lips, which he answers back with pleasure.

"Nobody else," Raquelle adds with a sly smile after she breaks the kiss.

"You know, Raquelle, I am very glad my friends got out," Terrence replies confidently.

"Glad?"

"And I am glad you came here with your friends."

"M-m-m..."

"While they are having fun there, you and I will stay together."

Terrence puts his hands on Raquelle's buttocks while she gets blushed with a shy smile.

"Gonna feel me up and kiss everything about me right here?" Raquelle wonders.

"Why not?" Terrence smiles innocently and leaves a short kiss on a curve of Raquelle's neck. "You're my girlfriend. So, I can do anything I want to you."

"Is that okay that we're in public?"

"And what? I don't care! May everyone watch and even photograph! The media would talk much more about it if we gave them a reason to do it."

"Oh, yeah, feel me up, kiss and undress me right in front of the people that are at the club?"

"Do you have something against it?"

"I restored my reputation some time ago. And I don't wanna be in the middle of a scandal because of one selfish pervert. The one, who loves showing his naked body."

"Using all the ways to get the attention of people on me." Terrence leaves a short kiss on Raquelle's lips as his hands slide over her back. "I do need to do something to my acting career."

"Be happy you're actually acting in movies," Raquelle says confidently. "Even playing episode roles is already very good."

"Yeah, but I want more."

"You will not get everything at once."

"Okay, maybe, when the issue of the magazine with our photoshoot is out, people will talk much more about me."

"People have talked much about you since we announced to our fans that we started a relationship by posing together photos on Instagram."

"That's good!"

"Oh, Terrence, how impatient you are!"

"Yes, I am impatient! When the case is about my career, which has been stuck in the same place for ages. When the case is about my beloved girl, who doesn't stop driving me crazy."

Terrence hugs Raquelle tightly and leaves a couple of kisses on the area behind her ear, while she closes her eyes with a slight smile on her face, enjoying what's happening now.

"Don't make me become a wild animal," Raquelle says in a low voice. "Ready to tear your clothes to hell."

"You are already ready to do this," Terrence assumes with a sly smile.

"Already?"

"Any girl is dreaming about it after she just looks at me."

"Not any girl, my darling. Not any girl."

"So, don't you want?"

"No, I don't want."

"Are ya gonna be mean again?"

"Just want you to do this somewhere in a much quieter place. Not where there are many people that are watching how you are shamelessly feeling my ass up with interest."

"I do have the right to do."

Terrence places his hands on Raquelle's buttocks.

"You are my girlfriend, and I have the right to feel you up at any time, at any place," Terrence says with his head proudly raised.

"MacClife!" Raquelle exclaims.

"What's your problem, dolly? Are you shy?"

"Don't be insolent, please."

"Okay, my pretend-to-be shy baby, as you don't wanna show me everything you can do, in public, let's go to another place."

"And leave our friends alone?"

"They feel good without us." Terrence glances aside. "Look, how good they feel! Parker is washing Natalia's brains. Prescott is walking around Anna. And Freeman is pretending to be a cool macho for Olivia."

"Yeah, you're right," Raquelle agrees. "They really have something to do."

Raquelle moves her eyes to where Terrence is looking and sees their friends are really spending a wonderful time with the one they liked, standing in different corners of the large room where there are many other people. Natalia does not stop smiling shyly at Benjamin, who is telling her something. Olivia is flirting with Cody, who looks very proud and confident. And Anna has the pleasure of spending time with Joseph, who makes the young beauty laugh with his jokes.

"Hey, I see even Odette and Emma met someone," Raquelle notices, noticing that her friends are talking to unfamiliar young men, who are smiling widely at them while holding glasses with a drink.

"You see!" Terrence exclaims. "All of them don't definitely care about us. If we get out of here, nobody will even notice it."

"Wow... The girls just met the men, but they're flirting too hard with them."

"Yeah, they didn't show off as well as you did it when you and I met for the first time," Terrence replies with a sly smile.

"Yeah, who would say..." Raquelle turns on Terrence with a sly smile. "I wasn't the one to start to place my hands on someone's body and be rude. And pretend to be a great actor of all times."

"You should've whooped for happiness 'cause you got the attention of Terrence MacClife himself," Terrence says with his head proudly raised and caresses the curves of Raquelle's neck with his fingertips.

"Ah, whooped for happiness?"

"You got a great honor to work with me and also become a girlfriend of mine."

"If you hadn't come to London and started to accost me, I wouldn't have even thought of you."

"What are you talking about?" Terrence leaves a couple of short kisses on another curve of Raquelle's neck, making her shake slightly. "You were thinking of me all the time."

"I was thinking about how to solve my problems," Raquelle replies with an innocent smile.

"By the way, you haven't answered my suggestion of going to a different place and spending time together."

"So, would you dare to bring me to your rented apartment? Wouldn't you be afraid of your neighbor's anger?"

"No, there is a much better place where I would like to drive you."

"So, where do you wanna seduce me, pretty boy?"

"It's a secret yet," Terrence smiles slyly. "But if you agree to go with me right now, you will know what that place is."

"Is that such a great secret?"

"Yes, so far."

"Trying to intrigue?"

"So what? Do you agree to go with me?"

"I don't even know..." Raquelle pronounces thoughtfully, moving her eyes aside with a slight smile.

"C'mon, beautiful, let's go..." Terrence grabs Raquelle by the curves of her waist. "I promise you will not regret it."

"What about our friends?" Raquelle rounds her eyes.

"I do say, they would not even notice we'd leave."

"Sure?"

"C'mon, dolly, come with me. Let's spend this time together."

Terrence runs the back of his hand over Raquelle's cheek.

"Moreover, I already missed you," Terrence in a much lower voice.

"But we met less than one day ago," Raquelle notices.

"And what? I'm starting to miss when we say goodbye and go home."

"Oh, God, Terrence..." Raquelle laughs shyly.

"It's the truth, beautiful. I would be very happy if we met much more and spent much more time."

"I would like it, as well, but I have a job. Very many shootings. And you are always doing something."

"If not for my business, I would spend hours with you."

"If I have at least a few free days, I promise I will spend them with you."

"It would be great. But since we are both free today, I don't wanna miss a chance to be with you right now."

"Well, as our friends left us, why not?"

"It means you are accepting my suggestion of coming with me?"

"Of course, I am!" Raquelle exclaims with a wide smile. "I really wanna find out about the secret place where you wanna drive me."

"You're gonna love it, I promise." Terrence hugs Raquelle by the waist with one arm with his head proudly raised. "We could stay alone at the place where I wanna drive you. And nobody would bother us."

"Intriguing..." Raquelle smiles mysteriously.

"So what, let's go?"

"Let's go! Now! Or I would die of curiosity!"

"Let's go then! Please, follow me."

Terrence takes Raquelle's hand and asks her to follow him, going to the exit from the large room, where there are still very many people. The lovers do not notice all their friends watching them talk, flirt all this time, and leave without warning them about it.

Some time later, Terrence and Raquelle end up outside and come to his automobile parked in one of the places in the parking lot. When he unlocks the car with a key that he takes from a pocket of his shirt, the man opens the passenger door and helps the girl sit down comfortably. Then he closes the door, goes around the automobile, sits on the driver's seat, starts the motor with the key, easily leaves the parking lot, and goes on the road with a wish to go to a secret place that he really wants to show to his sweetheart. Who is impatiently waiting for this moment and thinking about what it could be while she is on the way.

***

It's getting dark outside, but Raquelle and Terrence are not going to say goodbye to each other. Vice versa, they are now going somewhere to spend time together. The way of the lovers lasts for a long enough time and gets through desert places and thick woods where it's almost impossible to meet at least someone.

But a very long time later, the car of Terrence comes to the neighborhood, where there are large houses that could belong only to provided people. The man reaches for the security post where two tough men are standing, to whom he says quietly something and quietly goes by them with their permission. So, he ends up in the territory where a stranger would never go so easily. From which, the nearest houses, which are made in different styles and closed with high fences, could be seen much better.

Although Raquelle does not understand why Terrence and she came here, she looks at every single house with interest and notices that all of them are truly awesome.

"Wow, these houses are so beautiful," Raquelle notices with a slight smile. "I really love them."

"This is the neighborhood where rich and famous people are living," Terrence explains. "It's very hard to come to this territory. A stranger would never end up so easily."

"Yeah?"

"Security that is standing on the post would find out who you would come to and even call the owners of these houses to make sure if they are really waiting for someone. If nobody did, strangers would immediately get kicked outta here."

"Great..."

Some time later, Terrence's car comes to one of the most gorgeous and largest houses in this place. The two-level house, which is placed on the high ground, from which it's possible to see the breathtaking view of thick woods that may be very large, has a white color dominant and is used for almost everything: doors, windows, balcony fences, gates, roofs, and many others. The bright green is growing in green places as well as small bushes and flowers, which someone definitely takes care of.

It's possible to see special places, in which owners of the house could leave their cars, and a door that leads to the garage. Every single corner of the territory is well-lighted thanks to small lamps set up on the gates and some places of the house, and the rooms inside this one are absolutely dark. As if there is nobody there.

"So, we've finally come, beautiful," Terrence says with a wide smile after he parks his car in front of the main gates.

"Wow," Raquelle pronounces with admiration, looking at the house from up to down with a wide smile. "What a beautiful house!"

"I love it, too."

"I've probably never seen a much more wonderful house than this one."

"Yeah, maybe, you aren't used to living in these places. Mr. Cameron's apartment seems very modest, unlike this house."

"You're right... Very modest..."

Silence settles in the air for a few seconds, during which Raquelle keeps looking at the house, not hiding her wide smile.

"Okay, my sunshine, leave it," Terrence says confidently.

"Leave?" Raquelle frowns slightly.

"C'mon, c'mon, beautiful, don't sit."

With these words, Terrence turns off the motor of the car quickly, leaves it, and comes to the passenger door to help Raquelle leave the salon.

"Yeah, but I don't understand..." Raquelle pronounces thoughtfully, squeezing tightly the handle of her purse, while Terrence closes the door of the car and locks it with the key. "Why did we come here? Why did you drive me to this place?"

"Because, my sunshine, I wanna show you my new home," Terrence says confidently, putting keys from his car into a pocket.

"What? New home?"

"Exactly!"

Terrence hugs Raquelle by the waist with his arms.

"So, admire my own place," Terrence adds confidently and turns Raquelle on the house. "From now on, I am gonna live in this wonderful place."

"Really?" Raquelle wonders with a slight smile. "Are you gonna live here?"

"I will."

"But... What about your rental apartment?"

"I will leave that place soon. Give the keys to the owner and tell him that I'd leave the apartment."

"But what's the reason for this move? Do your neighbors complain? Or are you sick of them?"

"Well, yeah... But I was actually planning to buy my own house for a long time. Buy a gorgeous house that would be located in the territory that would be under a good view."

"My God, it probably costs very much!"

"Yeah, I don't deny I had to spend a few years to save enough money for it."

"Did you earn such good money for episode roles in moves?"

"At least, I was happy. But actually, I was getting much more money for photoshoots, interviews, and appearances at TV shows, not shootings in movies."

"That's how..."

"I checked probably hundreds of advertisements for sales to find what I would love. As many times as I went to examine a house. But when I came to examine this house, I literally fell in love with it."

"So, how long ago did you buy it?"

"Some time ago. I got all the documents, gave my money, and received the long-awaited keys from my own home."

"My God, Terrence... That's fantastic! I have nothing to say!"

"Besides, I'm gonna hire servants at the nearest time."

"Servants?"

"I wouldn't be able to watch this house alone. I would need helpers. Not one. So, I am gonna solve this question somehow."

"Have you found nobody?"

"Not yet. But I have already begun working on this question. I'm gonna have an interview with every single candidate and talk about their work."

"Okay. So, when will you move to this place?"

"After I find servants. However, I already started to take my stuff and move something here."

"Great," Raquelle smiles shyly. "I'm so happy for you."

"So, Raquelle, soon, I'll be able to spend time with you on my own territory." Terrence hugs Raquelle by the waist from behind and leaves a short kiss on the curve of her neck, while she smiles widely. "Nobody would bother us here. No neighbors would prevent me from spending time with my beloved girl."

"Do you already know those, who are living in all these houses?" Raquelle asks.

"Only some people. Some good familiars of mine from the celebrity world are living here. But as far as I know, very rich people that don't have to do with the show business are also living here."

"Well, I think you would bother nobody at this house and do anything you want."

"That's why I wanted to buy a house, not an apartment. A large, beautiful house where there would be much light and much space."

"Your house is very beautiful," Raquelle smiles shyly and looks at the house again. "Seriously! I am delighted!"

"You haven't seen what's inside it. It's not actually what it is outside."

"Really?"

"Yeah! Do you wanna see some rooms?"

"I can do?"

"Of course, you can! I've got the keys with me. So, I would be very happy to have an excursion for you at my new gorgeous house."

"Well, if it's so, I would be happy to see the house inside."

"In this case, please, follow me. I will show and tell you everything."

Terrence takes Raquelle's hand and confidently comes to the main gates, which he unlocks without problems with a key from the bunch of keys. Then they take a few meters straightly while the girl looks at every single corner of this truly beautiful place with a wide smile and admiration in her eyes.

The lovers are already standing in front of the hall door, which Terrence unlocks with another key from his bunch. When he gets to do it, he makes a gesture to let Raquelle in with his head proudly raised, follows her, and closes the door. The girl enters it a little hesitantly, stepping on the tile with her shoes with heels, which make a quiet sound, and looks closely at everything.

She quickly ends up in a large living room where there could be very many people. The design seems much more luxurious and expensive inside than outside. It's possible to see a big crystal chandelier, which is made of gold and lights up this place in the dark time, and there are some lamps in corners that are bad-lighted on tables or on the floor. On which there are marble tiles that beautifully shine under the light and make a sound when someone knocks on it with a shoe sole or heels. Half of the living room is empty, and there are some soft sofas and armchairs with incredible patterns on the other half of this one, and there is a transparent coffee table between them, the edges of which are decorated with light brown inserts. Besides, a large enough TV is hanging on the wall in front of the sofas to watch channels or movies thanks to a DVD player placed under this one on a small table.

There is a carpet in this part of the room with interesting patterns that perfectly fit beige and brown shades, which this place is designed with. And there are also artificial flowers that are placed in high golden vases with patterns in different corners of the living room. There are many doors that lead to other places in the house, dark curtains are hanging on windows, and some arches that barely cover them. It's possible to get up to the second floor thanks to wide, circled stairs made of beige tiles and framed with fantastic brown fences and go to the place from where there is a perfect view of the whole living room. Thanks to the fence with beautiful patterns, anyone could stand here, lean on them and watch what's happening on the first floor.

Looking around and slowly walking into the living room, Raquelle gets delighted and does not hide her wide smile.

"My God, Terrence..." Raquelle shakes her head. "That's amazing! It's so beautiful!"

"The house is half empty yet," Terrence confesses. "But I'm gonna order new furniture soon."

"Really?"

"And I ain't gonna save my money. I choose only the best."

"Cool... I really love it. It's so comfortable. And spacious. You could invite many people here, and everybody would fit it."

"You look at how good it is on the back of the house."

"The back of the house?"

"Yeah! Look there!"

Terrence brings Raquelle closer to one of the doors, which leads to the large back of the house, which also looks incredible and is fenced with high fences. There is a large pool to swim in it, a few chaise lounges in front of it, and small tables near them. From here, it's possible to see there is a perfect view of the high mountains that are placed somewhere far.

"Wow, that's really great," Raquelle smiles shyly.

"I wanna place one or two tables and a couple of benches to sit down and admire the gorgeous view from that place," Terrence confesses, tenderly holding Raquelle by the shoulders.

"I already see how beautiful it is. There is even the pool."

"I really love swimming. On hot days, I would spend a whole day in a pool."

"Great..."

"Okay, now let me show you the kitchen and the dining room. It's very beautiful, as well."

Hugging her around the shoulders, Terrence brings Raquelle to the dining room with high ceilings, which is placed behind one of the glossy doors with patterns and designed with the same colors as the living room. This place is very spacious and full of light thanks to a few high windows, which are slightly covered with transparent tulle and light brown curtains, and a big crystal chandelier that is hanging in the middle of the room, and many halogen lamps. Big pictures in golden frames are hanging on the walls, and big vases with artificial flowers are placed in the corners.

When Raquelle looks at every single corner and starts to understand that this place is much more beautiful and much richer than the apartment she and her grandfather Frederick recently bought, she and Terrence come to the kitchen that is placed near the dining room. White and beige colors are a part of the design. Kitchen counters, drawers, a refrigerator, and other kitchen stuff – everything perfectly fits the color of the design of the room. There are glossy gray tiles on the floor, which make a sound every time someone walks on it, and there are a few small windows in the kitchen, which are slightly covered with transparent tulle, halogen lamps hanging on the ceiling, and long lamps that are lighting the kitchen counters very well.

"My gosh, the more I am being here, the more I get delighted," Raquelle says confidently. "There is nothing that I wouldn't like at all."

"I fell in love with this house at first sight and must've bought it," Terrence confesses with a wide smile. "I decided that it would be mine. No matter what the cost."

"Congrats on a very successful purchase."

"Thanks, babe. I think this is one of the best purchases of mine."

"I like the fact that there is very much light here. There would always be light here in the dark and in the daylight."

"The most important thing is that everything is designed in light shades. I wanted my house to be designed in light colors."

"Don't you like dark colors?"

"I love dark colors only in clothes, but I want a light house."

"M-m-m, that's how..."

"Yeah, that's me!"

Raquelle says nothing, just laughs shyly and kisses Terrence cutely on the cheek while he hugs her tightly with his arms.

"Well, are there bedrooms on the second floor, as I understand?"

"That's correct," Terrence confirms confidently. "There will be a few rooms for servants, a couple of rooms for guests, and one of them is going to be mine."

"Are there so many rooms there?"

"Even in this case, there would be a couple of free rooms. But I could easily make them someone's bedroom. Or make them something like a storeroom."

"Are they set up?"

"Only my room is set up yet."

"Only yours?"

"I don't exclude that I could buy something else, but I could say my room is actually set up."

"Would you show it to me?"

"A wish of my beloved girl is a law to me." Terrence gives his hand to Raquelle. "Follow me, my gorgeous lady."

When Raquelle takes his hand, Terrence brings her to the living room, comes to the wide stairs, and, holding by the railing, goes up to the second floor and goes some distance down the long, wide hall, which is well-lighted thanks to light windows and little chandeliers on the ceiling. Pictures are hanging on some walls, there are small tables with some stuff or vases of flowers in some places, and there are also many doors that lead to one or another room.

Some time later, the lovers come to one of the doors. Terrence opens it and makes a gesture to let Raquelle go first. She ends up in a probably much lighter and more spacious room that is going to be the bedroom of the man after he moves here. There are white, very soft-to-touch bedclothes on a big two-place bed, and two middle-size pillows with a pillowcase on them are lying on it. There are small tables near the bed with a little night lamp and an alarm. There is a white dressing table with a soft ottoman and a mirror, the edges of which are framed with little lamps that could light up the face of someone very well. However, another mirror is placed not far from the bed and lets someone see themselves at full height.

Pictures of unknown authors are hanging on the white walls, there is a big TV in front of the bed, a small table under it, and a door that leads to the dressing room, where there could be many clothes and accessories. And there is a soft gray mat with senseless patterns under the bed. It's possible to see many halogen lamps on the perfectly clean ceiling and a big crystal chandelier made of silver. Thanks to them, the large room is well-lighted at a dark time of the day. The high windows are slightly covered with gray curtains, and there is white parquet on the floor.

There is also a beige writing table and a leather office chair in the room. There is nothing on it yet, but it has a few drawers, in which anyone would put something. Besides, if you go a little further, you will see a large double door that leads to a spacious balcony fenced with a railing. Anyone could stand there, breathe in some fresh air, and enjoy the view, which is seen from here. It's even possible to see some houses that are located near the house where Terrence and Raquelle are. By the way, there is light in some of them because it's getting darker and darker outside.

"It's amazing..." Raquelle pronounces with a wide smile, looking at what surrounds her. "What a beauty..."

"The more I am here, the sooner I wanna move to my own house," Terrence confesses confidently.

"This room is much larger than the one where I'm living at Grandpa's apartment."

"And the space of my whole rental apartment is about the same as the space of this room. It's very small."

"But why didn't you move to a large house before and live in a rental apartment?"

"Because I thought of helping my mother. I wanted to provide for her at first, and then think of me."

"Somehow, your mother said you bought the house where she is living now."

"It's true. When I got a chance to do it, I found a good house for her that was much larger than the apartment where we lived before."

"But you could live at her house. Why would you rent an apartment?"

"Just wanted to live alone. Have fun with my friends, bring my girls somewhere, and be independent."

"Yeah, but you never brought me there."

"Because I'm ashamed of showing that apartment. Honestly, it's not very good. Besides, my neighbors would run to me to complain if I bothered them somehow."

"So, I'm making the conclusion that you don't invite your friends there."

"I haven't done it lately. I don't invite them there and meet them somewhere in the city or at someone's home. But when I did it before, I was literally cursed."

"Wow..."

"Also, everything is clearly heard at the place where I'm living. I could easily hear the whole talk of an old lady, who really loves talking to her relatives. And I know when some people go to a bathroom, go to sleep, go to a kitchen, and turn on a washing machine."

"So, do you know everything about the lives of your neighbors?" Raquelle laughs shyly, putting her purse on one of the tables placed near the bed.

"Oh, yeah, I'm literally in the middle of events." Terrence exhales sharply. "But my neighbors also know everything about my life."

"What a twist," Raquelle shakes her head.

"But it's okay, I will move to this house soon and do anything I want, asking nobody for permission and not being afraid someone would love to know what's happening."

"I'm already sorry for the one that would live at that apartment after you."

"Yeah, someone is gonna live a hard life."

Silence settles in the air for a few seconds, during which Raquelle and Terrence say nothing and smile shyly at each other.

"So what, my love, do you like this place?" Terrence asks, taking Raquelle's hands.

"Very much," Raquelle nods confidently. "It's the most beautiful house I've ever seen."

"Hey, I've got a little suggestion that might get you interested."

"Suggestion?"

"Yes..."

Terrence quickly brings Raquelle to the bed and sits on it along with her. And the girl silently notices how soft and tender the mattress is, in which anyone could literally drown when lying on it.

"I'm lucky that buying the house happened at the same moment when you and I started to date," Terrence adds.

"Wow..." Raquelle smiles mysteriously.

"And... Buying this house, I hoped I would live with my beloved girl someday."

"Just don't say you bought this house especially for me."

"Well... I could say so."

"Terrence, sweetie..."

"So, I would like to ask you something."

"What?"

Before saying something, Terrence caresses Raquelle's cheek tenderly.

"Don't you wanna move into this house and live with me?" Terrence suggests with a slight smile.

"Live with you?" Raquelle rounds her eyes. "At this house?"

"Why not? You and I love each other. And at least, I'm starting to think very much about the fact that it would be great if we started to live together."

"But... We're just dating."

"And what? Couldn't lovers live together? I know many couples that live together without playing a wedding."

"Yeah, but... Grandfather Frederick and Aunt Alicia would not let me do this."

"It's your life. You are the only one to decide how to live. Nobody has the right to choose their life path. Even your own family. If you're an adult and capable person, your life is in your hands only. And you can do anything you want to it."

"They've always told me only a husband and a wife must live together."

"But don't you think so?"

"No, I don't."

"What's your problem, then?"

"They'd get mad if I lived with someone I'm not married to."

"I personally have many friends, who began to live with their sweethearts without a marriage. Yes, someone couldn't take it, but someone is living very well. One of those couples had lived like this for ages and even educated two children."

"I don't know, Terrence..." Raquelle shakes her head and moves her eyes aside. "I like your suggestion, but I don't wanna make my family upset."

"What's wrong, baby?" Terrence hugs Raquelle around the shoulders and presses her to himself. "Why are you afraid? There's nothing bad about it. If you don't like something, you can always leave this house. Besides, it might be a very good check for our relationship and show if we could live together."

"I am not afraid," Raquelle replies quietly.

"So, let's try, then!"

"I don't know..."

"You didn't listen to your family telling you to get married to anyone, and were waiting for me. So, why wouldn't you protest and say there's nothing bad in living with a man, who's not your husband?"

"Arguing with them is worthless." Raquelle tucks a strand of hair behind her ear. "They're living in the past. The time they lived in. Which they got used to. The fact that girls could get married and give birth to a child or actually live with a man without marriage is a strange thing to them."

"They can think anything they want, but you live your life," Terrence advises. "Have your own mind. Don't do what you don't want. If you do everything they want, it will hardly make you happy."

"I know, Terrence..."

"The reason why I'm grateful to my mother is that she's never told me what to do. She's never insisted on anything." Terrence cracks a slight smile. "Yes, she could softly remind me of a wish to see me married and babysit her grandchildren. But she doesn't put me under pressure. Even if I do something she doesn't like, Mom never judges me and always accepts my choice."

"You're lucky," Raquelle smiles shyly. "I had to persuade my grandfather to accept the fact that I decided to work as a model for a long time. But he still hopes that I will find another job. Or actually, stay home and take care of my husband and children."

"Tell me honestly..." Terrence takes Raquelle's hands tightly. "Do you want to live at my house?"

"I want. Very much."

"Do this then! Listen to nobody. Do what you like. Your family would accept your choice, early or late."

"I don't know..." Raquelle sighs quietly.

"Okay, I will not insist on anything. But still, think about my suggestion. And if you decide to move here, you can let me know it."

"Okay, Terrence, I shall think. And talk to my grandfather. If he agrees, I will live with you with a calm heart."

"Excellent then!" Terrence kisses Raquelle cutely on the forehead, holding her by the back of her head. "Anyway, I hope you will accept the decision you would love."

"But even if we don't live together, nobody will ban us from meeting each other," Raquelle notices.

"However, it's not enough." Terrence leaves a short kiss on Raquelle's lips. "I wanna see you next to me every single day."

"Me too, sweetie," Raquelle pronounces softly. "Me too."

Raquelle tenderly caresses Terrence's cheek with a slight smile on her face.

"I'm also madly missing you while we're apart," Raquelle adds.

"Well, if we lived together, we could spend much more time together," Terrence notices in a low voice.

"I promise I will think about your suggestion."

"Okay, I will be waiting."

Raquelle says nothing and just smiles widely with a gloss in her eyes. And then she gives Terrence a short kiss on the lips and then a more continuous one, during which she holds his face with both hands.

"Hey, have I ever told you that I love music?" Terrence asks with a slight smile after he breaks the kiss with Raquelle.

"Music?" Raquelle wonders. "You?"

"Yup, I can sing very well and also play guitar."

"Come on?"

"It's the truth, Raquelle."

"You've never said it."

"Nobody knows it. None of my fans."

"None of your fans?"

"I've never had to show my vocal skills for shootings in a movie."

"I'm sure people would be delighted if they heard you singing."

"I would like to believe they would hear it someday."

"Is this a hobby?"

"Hobby. Which I loved literally much more than shootings in movies."

"Wow..."

"And besides, I also try to write my own songs."

"You write your songs?"

"Yup. I've got many drafts at home that I've ever written something in."

"Yay, MacClife, as it turned out, I don't know very much about you." Raquelle pushes Terrence slightly on his hip. "You are as silent as a partisan!"

"I was silent, my love, because I was working on a surprise for you. Which I was planning to show you as well as this gorgeous house."

"For me?" Raquelle rounds her eyes.

"I wanna perform a song that I wrote by myself."

Terrence gets up from the bed with a mysterious smile, comes to one of the corners of the room, and takes a new at first sight light brown acoustic guitar. Then he sits down next to the girl again and comfortably places the instrument while she is watching him with a slight smile, folding her hands in front of her. By the way, the girl is trying to strike a pose that would show all the best sides of her body and help her look sexy for her beloved man. The experience in the modeling business helps her work on this mission and tease the handsome black-haired guy, who does not stop looking at her and thinking of what he would do to her right now.

"I wanna show you that I'm not lying and can really sing and play guitar very well," Terrence adds confidently.

"I would be happy to hear you singing," Raquelle says quietly.

"One minute, beautiful. I need only to check how the guitar sounds." Terrence tunes his guitar on to make it sound very good for a few seconds. "So, it's ready now."

"You aren't afraid," Raquelle notices.

"Because I am confident. And I know what I am doing."

"Start it then. I can't wait to hear you."

"Get ready to whoop because the most talented man in the world named Terrence MacClife is gonna perform for you. He will perform a song that he has been working on for a few months."

A few seconds later, Terrence starts confidently plucking the strings of his guitar and striking chords on the fretboard. Raquelle is sitting in front of him with a slight smile and closely listening to a quiet, slow melody, the sounds of which are spreading throughout the whole room. When he plays a short intro, the man starts performing some lines from the song that he was working on personally.

It should be noted Raquelle gets nicely surprised when she starts listening to Terrence singing. She would have never thought this man would have such a great talent for singing and a good ear. His strong but soft and melodic voice is wanted to be heard forever. It makes anyone closely listen to every single word that he sings. The man's fingers are skillfully plucking the strings of the guitar. It's impossible to say that it's hard for him. The brunet looks absolutely relaxed and does not almost look at the instrument while playing it. As if he knows his guitar as well as his fingers. As if he has been doing this as a professional for a few years and already knows how the strings should sound.

Somewhere in the middle of the song, while Terrence performs a chorus and a second verse, Raquelle suddenly asks herself why the man with such a brilliant voice has not reached anything in the musical business. She is sure that if her boyfriend wanted to become a musician or a singer, he would be very successful. Of course, Terrence is a wonderful actor, who can feel his character very well, but he would get the same or even better success in the musical caress.

A few minutes, during which Terrence plays his guitar and sings, fly very fast for the charmed Raquelle. At some moment, the man finishes performing the last lines of the song, runs his fingers over all the strings of his guitar, and looks at the girl with a slight smile, waiting for her reaction. Which – he does not doubt – is going to be positive, judging the fact that the girl was listening to him with a wide smile, giving him a tender ogle and slightly shaking with the rhythm of the melody.

"My God, Terrence, that was awesome!" Raquelle pronounces with admiration, closing her mouth with her hand, and quietly claps her hands for two seconds. "Just magnificent!"

"Thanks a lot, Raquelle," Terrence thanks shyly.

"I've got nothing to say... I literally forgot how to speak."

"Did you really like it?" Terrence asks with a slight smile, pressing his guitar to himself.

"Really loved! The song, the melody, the singing – everything was really incredible!"

"I'm very glad you appreciated my work."

"It would be bad of me if I didn't appreciate such an amazing song."

"It's much harder than those I had played before. I had to work very much to perform it just perfectly."

"You did it very well."

"This time, it was especially hard 'cause I wrote this song by myself. I spent a lot of time picking up a melody and writing lines. And then I was sitting at home and rehearsing for hours."

"Wow..." Raquelle shakes her head. "To write a song for me... Nobody else has done anything like this to me."

"I did it for you, my beauty," Terrence says with his head proudly raised.

"My God, Terrence... I didn't know you could play and sing so well! And write songs!"

"You don't know about many other talents of mine," Terrence says confidently. "But trust me, babe, I've got very many of them. Even more than you could imagine."

"I'm delighted... I've got nothing to say!"

"I must confess that today I sang this song much better than ever. But I had been a little nervous and afraid of missing something."

"Listen, how did you learn to sing and play the guitar so well? Are you doing this as a professional?"

"No, singing and playing guitar is just my hobby." Terrence moves a strand of hair off his eyes with a slight smile. "I've always loved music and love singing some songs."

"Really?" Raquelle wonders.

"Yup."

"How did you get this love for music?"

"Actually. I've been attracted to the guitar since childhood. And I loved it so much that I started to learn to play it by myself."

"With a teacher?"

"Nope, I had no teacher... I was searching for material and examining it. I mainly asked my friends to give me books or cassettes. So, when I got access to the Internet and learned to work on a computer, it was much easier."

"My gosh... Did you learn to play without someone's help?"

"Yup. But I'm continuing to teach. Although I know how to play, I still have something to learn."

"Okay. And what about singing?"

"Oh! I've always loved and been able to sing! I sing literally everywhere and with everyone."

"That's how..." Raquelle laughs shyly.

"People often tell me I have an amazing voice and an absolute ear."

"And I've gotta agree with it. I don't know anything about music, but your voice gave me goosebumps on my back."

"Gotta be honest, me too," Terrence smiles cutely, slowly plucking strings randomly. "This time, I played much better than I expected."

"Caught a wave?"

"Maybe."

"Hey, why didn't you tell me you could sing and play guitar? You do sing and play just incredibly! And you have such a charming and strong voice, hiding which is a sin!"

"Just wanted to get absolutely ready and make you delighted by my talent."

"You say, you sing everywhere and with everyone?"

"Right, I don't hide from people. I mean, I don't hide at all. All my friends know about my love for music and say I do this great. But my fans don't know I love singing and playing guitar."

"That was amazing, sweetie." Raquelle caresses Terrence's cheek with a wide smile. "You have an incredible talent, Terrence! You must show it to the whole world and try to do a new business."

"I'm definitely ready for that now," Terrence confesses thoughtfully.

"Listen, maybe, you should record one or two songs?"

"One or two songs?"

"I'm sure you'd steal the hearts of people not only with your talent as an actor but also as a musician."

"M-m-m..."

Terrence thinks for two seconds with a slight smile, highly appreciating this idea and thinking he should really try to show his talent that he does not doubt to the whole world.

"You think people will appreciate my talent?" Terrence smiles mysteriously.

"I don't doubt," Raquelle pronounces confidently with a slight smile.

"Maybe, you're right..."

"Think about it, honey. You don't always need to do just one thing when you can do much more. You should tell people everything you can do. Everything you know very well."

"Honestly, sometimes I have a dream of doing this. But I don't know where to start. I don't know where to go or something like that."

"Maybe, you've got familiars that would help you somehow."

"Maybe..." Terrence pronounces thoughtfully. "But I've never even tried to do this."

"I think you should record something by yourself and send a record to some studies."

"What about recording the song I sang for you?"

"Great idea! I'm sure everyone, who will listen to the one, is gonna be delighted."

"Listen, you definitely made me think about it seriously."

"I don't understand why you didn't do this before."

"I don't know, either... I'm sure about my talent and find myself a very talented man. And I really like to sing and play the guitar. Since childhood."

"If you decide to write a couple of songs someday, you will thank me for motivating you to start your musical career," Raquelle laughs shyly.

"Okay, my sunshine, I'll surely think about your suggestion," Terrence promises. "Think about how to do it and ask some people. Or maybe, I would record something and send it to a studio."

"You can do this, Terrence. I'm sure about it. And I think the whole world must hear such a magnificent voice."

"The world will hear. I'm gonna think about everything well and work on it. Promise."

"That's good!" Raquelle exclaims. "And thank you so much again for such an amazing song again. It's just incredible."

"Thanks, beautiful." Terrence kisses Raquelle cutely on the cheek, making her smile much wider and get blushed. "For me, it was a great honor to perform this song for my unbelievably beautiful girlfriend."

"Maybe, you can sing something else for me?" Raquelle suggests shyly. "And I would be listening to you and your amazing voice with pleasure."

"Erm..."

Terrence thinks about something for a few seconds, slightly biting his lip and looking at Raquelle with a mysterious smile, who looks so attractive and charming in his eyes, wearing a black blouse and black jeans.

"Okay," Terrence nods. "I will sing something for you."

"M-m-m..." Raquelle smiles mysteriously.

"But a little later." Terrence puts his guitar aside.

"What do you mean later?" Raquelle rounds her eyes. "Why?"

"Because I can't resist such an attractive beauty," Terrence replies with a much wider smile. "And I wanna kiss her and caress this gorgeous body..."

Terrence grabs Raquelle's face softly and gives her a tender, continuous kiss on her lips. She immediately answers back with pleasure, running her fingers through his little disheveled black hair. Two moments later, they can feel a nice warmth spreading over their bodies and understand that a little shake and excitement that is getting stronger.

"I wanna use the moment when nobody would bother us," Terrence says in a much lower voice, and leaves a few shot kisses on the corners of Raquelle's mouth. "When you and I can stay alone..."

A little later, Terrence gets Raquelle involved in another continuous, more passionate kiss on the lips and lets his hands caress not only the face, the head, and the arms of his girlfriend but also the curves of her waist, her laps, and her thighs. The girl gets pleasure from caressing the face and the head of her boyfriend and lets her hands slide over his body, which seems truly incredible to touch: big arms, the strong masculine chest and back, and rough abs, on which it's possible to feel the six-pack even through a cotton gray shirt.

"Ah, how long I was waiting for this moment," Terrence pronounces with a heavy breath, leaving short kisses on every single part of Raquelle's face. "How much I was dreaming about it... How much I wanted to feel you..."

Getting so busy caressing the masculine body, Raquelle does not understand how Terrence, already being quite excited after his sweetheart's acts, slides down slowly to the curve of her neck, making his way from short kisses on her face, and kissing such a super-sensitive area with great pleasure. It all makes her smile wider and wider every second, and she understands that she is less able to resist such incredible things. And then the man helps himself a little, softly leaning the girl's head back and covering the front of her neck with such exciting kisses that she immediately feels a strong, nice shake in her body and a hot flash. She does not have the will to keep her sensitive sighs inside and is breathing heavily enough with a feeling of sweet tension in her abdomen.

At some moment, Terrence being obsessed with strong feelings and that he does not try to hold down, smoothly slides down to Raquelle's collarbones, on which he leaves kisses of different pressure, and over which he slowly runs his lips, feeling an intoxicating smell of his sweetheart's soft skin gets into his nose and deprives him of the mind more and more.

"Oh, babe, you're freaking attractive..." Terrence says with a wide smile in a quiet, low voice.

"Quiet, sweetie, quiet," Raquelle chuckles shyly while getting her fingers through Terrence's hair. "Save something sweet for later..."

"I don't want."

"Don't you want?"

"I see no meaning in holding myself down." Terrence leaves a couple of kisses on the throat hole of Raquelle, who makes a quiet moan. "You've been a girlfriend of mine for a few months. It means I have a right to do anything I want to you."

"Calm down, dog!" Raquelle exclaims. "Don't get excited!"

"Do you think I can keep calm when such a charming, attractive girl is next to me?"

Terrence steps back from Raquelle's collarbones and caresses her cheeks with both hands while his look is set into her eyes.

"You try," Raquelle smiles slyly. "Wait for at least two minutes."

"What?" Terrence pronounces in a little hoarse voice. "Are you kidding me?"

"Not at all!" Raquelle blinks her eyelashes with an innocent smile on her face. "Why do you think so?"

"So..." Terrence smiles slyly. "I see someone decided to play hard to reach..."

Terrence runs his thumb over Raquelle's lips.

"Someone wanted to be a mean bitch that refused to obey her man and make him happy," Terrence says confidently.

"Why do you think I should make you happy?" Raquelle wonders.

"Because I am your boyfriend?"

"Yeah?"

"It means you should do everything he wants."

"Don't you think you're asking too much?"

"Weren't you taught that a girl couldn't protest against a man? A man is the head of the home and decides what will happen?"

"I can't be tamed!" Raquelle says confidently with her head up. "A lover of freedom!"

"Okay, so, I am going to have a serious talk with you."

"You better please your buddy. Which you have between your legs. So, you feel very good."

"Soon, I will teach you everything, and you will please it by yourself. Do everything to make me feel good."

"I wonder what you would do if I said you would not be allowed to come to me? If I said I was not going to dance attendance for you? If I told you to go to the fuck?"

"That's how?"

"That's how!"

"You will not dare to do this," Terrence says with a smug smile.

"Why will I not dare?"

"Because nobody dares to reject Terrence MacClife himself."

Terrence slowly runs his lips over the collarbones of Raquelle, a curve of her neck, and the area behind her ear, on which he leaves a tender kiss.

"No girl has been able to resist my charms yet," Terrence says confidently.

"You know, everything happens for the first time," Raquelle smiles innocently.

"C'mon, babe, don't pretend to be hard to reach." Terrence softly grabs Raquelle's earlobe with his mouth and kisses it. "You do like it all. You like everything such a man like me is doing."

"I don't deny," Raquelle pronounces quietly and tensely. "But it doesn't mean you would easily make me give up."

"Huh?"

"And actually..." Raquelle grabs Terrence by the chin and slightly squeezes his yawl with her fingers. "I do not like when someone controls me. I love feeling as free as a bird."

"Don't ask for trouble, bitch." Terrence runs his hand over a curve of Raquelle's waist and moves it to the inside of her thigh, which he tenderly caresses. "You know very well that you wake up a much stronger fire inside me if you resist."

"I think a few months was enough to get used to the fact that I wouldn't look into your eyes and immediately make all your filthy wishes come true," Raquelle replies with an innocent smile.

"Even thinking about resisting me is a crime!"

"Come on?"

"You must be punished for the way you are behaving!"

"The status of my boyfriend doesn't give you the right to behave so filthily and think you can do anything you want," Raquelle says with her head proudly raised. "Even if you marry me, nothing will be changed."

"I can do anything! Because you are my girlfriend!"

"And what?"

"I will always be the winner."

"Don't be so confident, MacClife. Stop thinking you will get everything very easily. Get used to the fact that not all the girls would incline the head for you and do everything Your Highness wants."

"Remember, girl, I am used to getting everything I want. And I shall find a way to tame you."

"You can do nothing."

"Listen, Cameron, didn't you really have a relationship before? Or are you playing the fool with everyone?"

Terrence gives Raquelle very tender kisses on the curve of her neck that he has not kissed yet.

"As if you know everything about relationships," Terrence adds and confidently but tenderly massages Raquelle's breasts with one hand. "You know how to drive a man crazy."

"No, my sweetie..." Raquelle smiles slyly and makes a quiet moan of enjoyment. "You're my first one... The first man ever..."

"That's good... It makes me feel much prouder. It's very nice to get a trophy that nobody held before." Terrence moves his hand to the inside of Raquelle's thighs and tenderly caresses it, feeling it's already hot enough between her legs. "I am the only lucky owner of this one... The only one..."

Terrence gives Raquelle a continuous kiss on the lips, during which one hand of his keeps caressing the inside of Raquelle's thighs while the second hand is tenderly sliding over her back or holding her by the back of the head. The girl answers this kiss with pleasure and makes a couple of quiet moans, running her hands over the tough masculine chest.

"Oh, babe, you're driving me crazier and crazier," Terrence whispers in Raquelle's ear confidently with a sly smile while she feels a vibration in her chest with a slight shame in her whole body and understands she can barely breathe. "You make me lose my mind... Yes, I'm gonna work much harder in your case. Because you're quite a tough lady, who didn't give up on me at once. But everything will happen as I want, early or late."

"We will see it!"

"Get used, dolly." Terrence leaves a couple of short kisses on the curve of Raquelle's neck. "You will have to obey me."

"Aha, don't you want too much?"

"Not very much!"

"Maybe, your tricks worked with your exes, but that doesn't mean they would work with me. You were definitely made to think you would get anything you want without a fight. You thought just because all the girls were literally ready to lie in a bed with you at the first meeting, it meant it would always happen."

"Even if I have to fight for you, I surely know I will get my wanted prize. Because it belongs only to me. I am the only one to be able to get it."

Terrence leaves a few short kisses on Raquelle's cheek with a smug smile, a curve of her neck and shoulders, and runs his lips over the same areas up and down, feeling well how the girl starts shaking and how heavily she is breathing.

"So, do you like it?" Terrence asks in a nice, low voice. "Huh?"

"It's nice..." Raquelle pronounces thoughtfully and smiles slyly. "But not so dizzying..."

"Wanna make me go much further and drive you really crazy."

"You know, you also make my imagination create very exciting pictures." Raquelle walks her fingers over Terrence's chest with a mysterious smile, biting her lip slightly. "If you knew what kind of fantasies you started waking up in my mind."

"M-m-m..." Terrence smiles mysteriously. "I would be happy to become a part of them..."

"So, you will, then. I will try different ones: shy, filthy, tender, passionate... I will be watching and finding out what gets you much more excited."

"Okay, babe, you can dream a little. Early or late, I will tame you anyway,"

When Terrence reaches Raquelle's breasts and wants to succumb to the temptation to leave a couple of exciting kisses on them and caress them with both hands, she steps back a little.

"You will tame a dog or a cat," Raquelle says confidently. "I am a free person!"

"Asking for trouble?" Terrence smiles slyly.

"I would bet who is a lover of trouble."

Raquelle gives Terrence a couple of short kisses and a continuous one on the lips. Then she leaves a few more on his whole neck, smiling smugly when he laughs shyly, and running her hand slowly over his chest.

"After dating you for some time, I realized that you definitely needed hot feelings," Raquelle adds. "You would not really be a shy guy."

"Yeah, I am a man with a passionate character," Terrence smiles slyly. "I love something hot..."

"I got it..." Raquelle runs her lips slowly over the front of Terrence's neck, while he closes his eyes from pleasure at some moment, running his hands over the female buttocks with pleasure. "I did it on the day we met for the first time."

"You make me feel the emotions that none of my exes made me feel," Terrence replies in a much lower voice.

"Yeah, you're starting to understand that I am not what they are."

Raquelle gives Terrence a continuous, passionate kiss on the lips, during which she confidently caresses his face with both hands and plays with his hair while his hands are placed on the curves of her waist or sliding over the female back or thighs.

"I am different..." Raquelle pronounces quietly and grabs Terrence tightly by the collar with both hands, bringing her face close to his face and setting her gaze into his eyes. "Different..."

After leaving a few short kisses on his face, Raquelle slides to Terrence's neck and covers it with the same ones, running her lips or tongue over some area and letting her hands slide over his tough chest. While the man quietly moans with closed eyes, runs his hands over the female buttocks, and does not miss a chance to feel up her breasts.

"Oh, damn, Raquelle..." Terrence pronounces in a low voice. "You're driving me crazy..."

"You too..." Raquelle replies with a heavy breath and playfully bites Terrence's ear and earlobe. "You too..."

Raquelle gets Terrence involved in a passionate kiss on the lips, during which she runs her tongue over his palate, holding her boyfriend's face with both hands and quietly moaning to show her pleasure. Meanwhile, the man's hands are placed on her buttocks, caressing and squeezing them confidently, or sliding over her perfectly straight back.

"You're so hot..." Raquelle pronounces with a heavy breath. "So sexy..."

"I am..." Terrence says with his head proudly raised and a wide smile. "I fit my freaking attractive girlfriend. Who wanna drive me crazy."

"Next to you, it's impossible to stay indifferent. It's impossible to resist such a man like you."

While one hand of Raquelle slides underneath Terrence's shirt and starts caressing his tough-to-touch torso, her second hand gets down. At first, she caresses the inside of his thighs and then tenderly stimulates the man's penis. That's why he starts to breathe much heavier and understands that he feels a little dizzy, and the heart that is beating like crazy is about to get out of his chest at any time.

"Damn, Raquelle..." Terrence moans with enjoyment. "Damn..."

"Quiet, quiet, my lion," Raquelle pronounces with a sly smile. "Don't get tense."

"You're driving me crazy... M-m-m..."

Meanwhile, Raquelle gives Terrence a continuous, short kiss on the lips, during which the two are breathing too hard, understanding that they feel hot and a little dizzy. While the girl's tender, little puffy lips caress every single part of the man's face and neck, his hands slide over the curves of her waist, her buttocks, and her thighs and confidently massage the female small breasts. At some moment, one of his hands gets underneath her jeans and playfully pulls her lace knickers. It makes the girl laugh shyly.

"M-m-m, how playful you are," Raquelle laughs playfully, slightly grabs Terrence by the hair, and covers one of the curves of his neck with harsh kisses and slight bites.

"You're walking up a fire inside me... Making me wild..."

"You are the one to blame! Because of you, I am becoming so wild... Untamed..."

"Maybe," Terrence smiles slyly. "I already said that any shy girl would become a confident slut with me. And she wouldn't get confused if she was literally undressed by the eyes."

"Well, I've definitely been undressed in your dirty fantasies forever."

"It's true. The fantasies about your nude body drive me crazy." Terrence runs his thumb over Raquelle's slightly open lips, to which he moves his eyes. "And I hope I will get a chance to do it someday. A chance to caress and kiss your whole body enough."

Terrence grabs Raquelle's face confidently with his head proudly raised and gets her involved in a continuous, passionate kiss. The man's confidence makes the girl obey him and stop resisting somehow two moments later, understanding that he would win anyway. He is actually happy to show who he is and remind her of the fact that he was born a man. Although Terrence tries to stay tender and soft, sometimes the passionate side of him takes a win, and he shows much more harshness and passion towards Raquelle.

"Oh, yeah, babe..." Terrence pronounces with enjoyment, while his hands confidently slide over the curves of Raquelle's waist. "You're so incredible."

"You're crazy," Raquelle laughs shyly.

"You're the one to blame. You're the one to make me so wild and crazy."

Terrence, holding Raquelle by the back with one hand, tenderly squeezes and massages her breasts while she sometimes closes her eyes from pleasure and gets her abdomen quite tense.

"I don't doubt that sex with you will be the best sex in my life," Terrence assumes confidently, generously covering Raquelle's neck with short kisses and leaving slight pinches and little wet paths. "Just one smell of you could make me lose my mind."

"Maybe, you will have a chance to do it," Raquelle replies thoughtfully with a sly smile in a low voice.

"I will surely have it. Because Terrence MacClife always gets everything he wants."

Terrence easily places Raquelle onto the back. While she makes a quiet squeak of a sudden, he gets her involved in another continuous kiss on the lips, during which she starts moaning sensually, putting one arm around his neck, and running a free hand through the man's soft hair.

"Ah, hellcat..." Terrence growls with enjoyment and leaves a few kisses on the front of Raquelle's neck, while she slightly bends backward with closed eyes and a quiet moan. "You're so imitable..."

Terrence does not leave Raquelle's collarbones without his attention after he opens a couple of buttons on her black transparent blouse, under which she is wearing a simple shirt with straps.

"Oh, damn, Terrence..." Raquelle moans quietly. "What are you doing?"

"Giving you pleasure. Using the moment when nobody would see us."

"Wanna drive me crazy?" Raquelle asks shyly, breathing heavily enough.

"I'm dreaming about it."

"You're crazy."

"You're the one to blame for making me feel such strong emotions. And such sexual fantasies."

Terrence massages Raquelle's breasts a little, opens all the buttons of her blouse, raises the shirt underneath it, and confidently runs his hand over the naked, flat belly, enjoying how soft the skin on it is.

"You know, cutie, I'm getting a strong wish to tie you up," Terrence confesses with a sly smile.

"What?" Raquelle resents. "Tie me up?"

"I wanna give you the pleasure no other man could give you."

"Are you out of your mind?"

"Don't worry, babe, you will love it. You will like what's gonna happen to your body while your hands are tied up, and your eyes are closed with a patch."

"I never thought you were so sick."

"Yeah, another girl will put her finger against a temple, but you will not do."

Terrence runs his hand over Raquelle's belly for some time, leaves a couple of kisses on it, and places it on a curve of the girl's waist.

"You're my passionate girl that loves a little bit of spice," Terrence notices, slowly drawing something on Raquelle's belly with his fingertips. "You love when someone treats you not only tenderly."

"I think you would look very sexy if you were like this."

"My sexiest look is when I am naked. When I wear no clothes."

"So, you would be lying on a bed, being naked and tied up."

"Aren't you afraid you might collapse from such a gorgeous view?"

"No, I am not. I'm more worried about you. When you get a chance to see my naked body. My fantastic, gorgeous body that you can caress enough. And give it your love."

"M-m-m, look how dirty our fantasies are..."

Terrence moves his hand to the inside of Raquelle's thighs and tenderly caresses them, noticing it's quite hot between the legs of the girl.

"It seems like someone wanna be mean..." Terrence adds in a much lower voice. "Ask for much greater trouble..."

"I already got in the great trouble when I decided to start dating you," Raquelle replies in a little hoarse voice. "Even if I could've chosen any other man. Anyone to be more decent and shyer."

"No other man can be compared with me."

"You aren't the only man in the world."

"But I'm the only one that is named Terrence MacClife."

"It says nothing to me."

"Do not ask for trouble, beautiful."

Terrence grabs Raquelle tightly by the throat, setting his confident gaze into her eyes.

"Or you will regret it a lot," Terrence says with a sly smile.

"Yeah?" Raquelle wonders. "What will you do to me?"

"I can do much. Including something you don't know about yet."

Terrence leaves a few kisses on Raquelle's belly, while she makes a quiet moan again, getting her thighs tense.

"Gosh, Terrence..." Raquelle pronounces in a little shaking voice. "Gosh... M-m-m..."

"Hey, please, don't get so tense," Terrence says confidently and runs his hand over Raquelle's thigh and her leg, which she bends at her knee. "Relax, babe."

"What?" Raquelle wonders loudly. "Relax? Are you serious?"

"I'm doing nothing to you so far, but you got so excited, as if you're ready to give yourself to me right now."

"Me? Give me to you?"

Raquelle laughs shyly at first and then slowly sits up.

"Yay, MacClife..." Raquelle shakes her head, confidently looking into Terrence's eyes. "You still can't calm down... You still wanna take me to your bed."

"Not only that..." Terrence smiles mysteriously, putting his hand on Raquelle's thigh. "But I wanna make you sure to move here."

"Do you really want it so much?"

"Very much."

Terrence leaves a couple of short kisses on the corners of Raquelle's mouth and gets her involved in a continuous, passionate kiss on the lips, during which he confidently uses his tongue to caress the girl's mouth. While she gets her hand underneath his shirt at some moment and caresses his tough-to-touch torso.

"I promise you will not regret it," Terrence promises in a low voice and leaves a couple of kisses on the area behind Raquelle's ear, in which he wants to say something. "You will not..."

"Oh, MacClife..." Raquelle moans sensually and, holding Terrence's face, leaves a few short kisses on the curve of his neck.

"So what, Cameron?"

Terrence massages Raquelle's breasts a little with both hands and leaves a few kisses on them, while she slightly pulls her hair on the head with a heavy breath.

"Let's live together?" Terrence asks.

"It would be great..." Raquelle pronounces in a low, quiet voice.

"I would quickly teach you everything I know. Make you an experienced seducer, who will be able to understand what I like and make me happy without my commands. Someday, you would understand everything without words if I just looked into your eyes."

"I don't have to understand you. I do know what you've got in your mind."

Raquelle leaves a short kiss on Terrence's lips and notices that he gets a little tense when she starts stimulating his penis tenderly. It makes her make a much louder moan with the feeling that his whole tense body starts shaking, and his heart is literally echoing in his temples.

"A wish to fuck me as soon as possible," Raquelle says in a low voice with a sly smile.

"I am announcing the wish of all the men in the world," Terrence replies with a heavy breath in a little hoarse voice.

"You already know that all the girls are dreaming of fucking you."

"Could someone not wish to caress such a gorgeous body?"

Terrence slightly raises his shirt and shows Raquelle his gorgeous, tough six-pack that looks not less seductive than the smile of the one, who owns such a gift. Such a perfect view unconsciously makes the girl get blush, smile shyly, and understand that her heart starts beating much faster.

"Is this really a masterpiece?" Terrence smiles widely and runs his hand over his stomach. "No fat, and a tough six-pack!"

"Yeah..." Raquelle pronounces thoughtfully with a sly smile. "It's beautiful..."

"You can touch it if you want."

Terrence confidently takes Raquelle's hand and slowly runs it over his naked stomach, touching which makes her shake slightly and take a breath away.

"C'mon, babe, don't be shy," Terrence says with his head proudly raised. "Pass your hand over it, caress it with your lips... I would get much pleasure."

"My gosh..." Raquelle makes a quiet, sensual moan.

"Enjoy, babe... Enjoy..."

"Don't make me go much crazier."

"For someone, my gorgeous body is like a picture that they are only able to look at. And you have a unique chance to touch and caress what I was given by nature. You got your happy ticket and can do anything you want to me."

"I will do this..."

Raquelle opens all the buttocks of Terrence's shirt confidently and runs her lips over his wide chest, and caresses his tough six-pack with both hands.

"Oh, damn..." Raquelle pronounces in a little shaking voice, breathing heavily enough from the excitement. "I feel bad..."

"I know, my body has never left girls indifferent," Terrence says proudly. "Never... But it's not amazing. Because nature gave the best that someone could have. So, girls would sell their souls just to touch this masterpiece."

"Yeah... It's really a masterpiece..."

Raquelle leaves a few short kisses on Terrence's chest, runs her hands over it, and caresses his nipples with her lips and tongue, making her boyfriend much more delighted.

"Oh, damn, Raquelle..." Terrence moans quietly with enjoyment and closes his eyes when Raquelle gives some attention to his neck and collarbones, which she covers with kisses and caresses with both hands. "Damn..."

"Quiet, pretty boy, quiet," Raquelle pronounces confidently with a sly smile. "Don't be so tense..."

Raquelle pushes Terrence softly to make him lie on the bed, sits over him, and gives him a passionate, continuous kiss, during which she examines his mouth with her tongue and caresses his naked chest with both hands. While his hands confidently slide over her back or hold her by the buttocks and thighs.

"Damn, your kisses get me so excited..." Terrence says in a little hoarse voice.

"And I can't stop..." Raquelle confesses, covering Terrence's neck with short kisses and leaving them on the area behind his ears. "You're too hot..."

"I've never felt as good as I do now..."

"I'm just doing what I want."

"And doing what your beloved man wants."

"Maybe..."

Raquelle starts covering Terrence's tough chest with much more tender and short kisses with her lips and caresses his whole torso with her warm hands.

"Oh, babe..." Terrence makes a quiet moan with closed eyes. "You're so imitable..."

"You too..." Raquelle pronounces with a heavy breath, leaving a few short kisses on Terrence's stomach. "You too..."

Raquelle gives attention to Terrence's naked torso for a few seconds, caressing it with both hands and lips. All this time, the man quietly moans from pleasure and wants everything to last as long as possible. And then the girl steps back from him and says:

"Okay, it's enough now." Raquelle closes Terrence's chest with the edges of his shirt. "I will not give you too much."

"Hey, why did you stop?" Terrence wonders. "I want more!"

"Stop."

"You're doing this so good!"

"The less, the better."

"Please..."

"Enough, pretty boy."

"But, Raquelle..."

"Don't ask! I said everything."

"Ar-r-r, why are you so mean and headstrong?" Terrence growls quietly.

"Because there are many things that I wanna do to you. That I will do it. Slowly." Raquelle slowly gets up from Terrence and stands up from the bed, not stopping looking into his eyes. "I shall make you remember that I am not one of the girls, who fell in front of you and looked into your eyes."

"Ar-r-r, hellcat..." Terrence growls with enjoyment.

"As if you're innocent."

"I'd like to take your clothes off and caress your whole body..."

"You want too much..."

"I could also tie your hands up to deprive you of a chance to run away and resist... And then I would start caressing your body. And undressing you slowly... M-m-m... It would be really awesome..."

"Leave your sick fantasies with you," Raquelle says confidently.

"Why are they sick? Not at all?"

"I want your fantasies to stay fantasies."

"Don't worry, babe, you're gonna love it." Terrence looks at Raquelle from head to foot with a sly smile.

"I already understood you have a very passionate character and wouldn't mind trying something spicy. So, don't doubt that you'll feel many emotions after this. Since everything that's happening is your first experience, it's gonna be much more fantastic. I will show you everything I can do. Everything that will drive you crazy."

"Somehow next time," Raquelle replies innocently. "Maybe. I don't know. I will think if I should let you come to me."

Raquelle turns her back on Terrence and wants to come to the dressing table with a big mirror. But the man stops her halfway through, quickly getting up from the bed and running to his beloved girl, whom he grabs by the waist and presses her closely to himself from behind.

"Hey, where are you going?" Terrence wonders, grabbing Raquelle by the waist with one arm and moving his eyes to her freaking attractive décolleté and incredibly sexual lips while she looks at every part of his face, keeping her hand on his cheek and holding him by the nape of his neck with a second one.

"What's wrong?" Raquelle smiles innocently.

"I haven't finished my case!"

"Ah, you haven't finished..."

"I haven't finished!"

"I don't know what you're expecting from me."

"I hoped we'd have a wonderful pastime."

"Haven't we spent enough time together?"

"No, not enough!"

"You can't get all the good things at once."

"I want everything! Right now!"

Terrence gets Raquelle involved in a continuous kiss on the lips, during which he is holding her by the waist with both of his arms, and she is running her hands over the naked male torso.

"And actually, you aren't experienced enough to take that responsibility," Terrence notices confidently, keeping an eye on Raquelle's lips, over which he runs his thumb. "When you teach everything I'm gonna teach you, you will try to surprise me. And now, babe, you will have to obey me and do what I say. To become a truly good seducer."

When Raquelle tries to resist, Terrence sharply pulls her down, presses her closer to, himself, and grabs her by the throat much tighter. That's why she makes a quiet sound and starts breathing much harder than before.

"Sh-h-h, don't move..." Terrence whispers in Raquelle's ear and sharply pulls her down when she tries to break free again, pressing her very slowly to himself by the waist with one arm. "Don't move, I said!"

"Damn..." Raquelle smiles slyly, lowering her hands and losing the rest of her mind because of Terrence's hot breath that she feels on the nape of her neck and his low, sensual voice, which sounds so close to her ear.

"Quiet, beautiful, quiet..."

Terrence runs his hands over the curves of Raquelle's waist and squeezes her breasts, while she gets much more tender and makes another quiet moan.

"Or you will ask for trouble," Terrence smiles slyly. "I shall make you regret it."

Terrence slightly bites the skin of one of the curves of Raquelle's neck and leaves a very tense kiss on the area behind her ear.

"Don't worry, I will surely give you a chance to work your hands and mouth and help you give me much pleasure," Terrence promises. "But a little later."

Terrence squeezes Raquelle's breasts tightly but tenderly and massages her nipple with his thumb again.

"Ah, how much you like it!" Terrence pronounces with enjoyment and leaves a couple of short kisses on a curve of Raquelle's neck while she quietly moans again with rolled eyes. "How you're moaning..."

"I shouldn't have stood in the way of such a pervert like you," Raquelle says in a little hoarse voice. "A real pervert..."

When Raquelle tries to break free again, Terrence sharply presses her to himself and tenderly bites the skin on her neck and sucks it, while his fingers squeeze the female breasts and stimulate her tough nipples.

"M-m-m..." Raquelle makes a quiet moan. "My gosh..."

"I want you, babe..." Terrence says in a little hoarse voice and leaves a couple of kisses on the area behind Raquelle's ear, while she shakes slightly with closed eyes or rolled up. "Really want..."

Terrence runs his hands over the curves of Raquelle's waist, raises her shirt under the blouse, and caresses her naked belly with them.

"My beauty..." Terrence smiles widely.

"Please, Terrence..." Raquelle moans quietly.

"Ah, how my sexy bitch is moaning... How she is asking more and more... M-m-m..."

Terrence moves his hand down and confidently caresses the inside of Raquelle's thigh and her thighs while his lips smoother her whole neck with kisses, and the girl's fingers stroke his hair.

"Quiet, baby, quiet..." Terrence pronounces. "Don't move... Don't move..."

Terrence gets Raquelle involved in a continuous, passionate kiss on the lips, during which the two are breathing heavily, his fingers are caressing her buttocks and massaging her breasts, and she is running her hands over the male's naked torso.

"Yeah, babe, good," Terrence pronounces in a low voice in between kisses with a wide smile and runs his tongue over Raquelle's palate or around her tongue, turning her on himself at some moment. "Very good..."

"My gosh..." Raquelle makes a quiet, sensual moan, grabbing Terrence's shirt tightly with her fingers. "M-m-m..."

"Oh, Raquelle, you're imitable... Freaking sexy... Oh, yeah..."

Terrence leaves a few tender kisses and slight pinches on the curve of Raquelle's neck, while she quietly moans, scratches his back with her nails, and bends backward like a cat, feeling a little shake that is getting through her whole body and understanding how hard it is for her to breathe, and how fast her heart is beating.

"That's good..." Terrence smiles slyly and stimulates Raquelle's nipples with his thumb. "Good..."

Terrence runs his hands over the curves of Raquelle's waist, her back, and her belly while his lips are sucking, biting, and squeezing her lips.

"M-m-m..." Raquelle makes a quiet moan when Terrence starts caressing her mouth with his tongue. "M-m-m..."

"If I'm feeling like this now, what would happen to me if we finally had our first sex ever."

Terrence leaves a couple of kisses on the front of Raquelle's neck while she quietly moans with rolled eyes, slightly bends up, and unconsciously squeezes her thighs.

"When I got a chance to relax enough..." Terrence adds in a much lower, velvety voice.

"Do you really want it?" Raquelle smiles mysteriously.

"Very much..." Terrence leaves a short kiss on the hole of Raquelle's throat. "I wanna give you as much attention as possible."

"In this case, you can do anything you want to me," Raquelle says confidently in a low voice.

"What?" Terrence sharply steps back from Raquelle.

"Take me if you want."

"Are you serious?"

"Absolutely," Raquelle nods with a slight smile. "I want you, too... Right here and now..."

"M-m-m..."

"But I have a condition..."

"Which?"

"I want everything to be very hot."

Raquelle grabs Terrence by the nape of his neck, into which she slightly sinks her nails.

"I want to have hot and unforgettable sex," Raquelle adds, setting her confident gaze into Terrence's eyes. "I want to never forget it. I want you to drive me crazy and show me everything you can do."

"M-m-m..." Terrence smiles widely. "It sounds very good..."

"When being next to you, I'm thinking about how you would look if you were absolutely naked."

Raquelle, looking into Terrence's eyes with a mysterious smile, confidently runs her hands over his naked torso up and down, which is shown out of the unbuttoned shirt, which the girl really wants to take off the man.

"And..." Raquelle pronounces in a low voice. "I think I would not be disappointed."

"I don't personally regret choosing you," Terrence confesses with a wide smile.

"I like being a girlfriend of yours, too. And I'm starting to understand that my aunt was absolutely right when she said loving someone was great."

"And I was sure that you would fall in love with me." Terrence leaves a short kiss on Raquelle's lips. "I didn't doubt that you would stop wishing to play hard to reach early or late and fall in love with me."

"Yeah, you're hot and sexy..." Raquelle smiles slyly. "Very... I can't deny it." Raquelle runs her hands over Terrence's naked torso, which she looks at with a slightly bitten lip. "And you became the first man that got me so impressed."

"Anyway, I got what I wanted," Terrence says with his head proudly raised, grabs Raquelle by the curves of her waist, and presses her close to himself. "You've become a girlfriend of mine. A girlfriend that I could bring anywhere and proudly introduce to any familiar of mine."

"Just like I could do."

"My beauty. Only mine."

Terrence gets Raquelle involved in a continuous kiss on the lips, which she answers back with pleasure.

"I will give you to nobody," Terrence says with a heavy breath. "Nobody..."

"I don't need anyone..." Raquelle replies in a low voice with closed eyes, running her fingers through Terrence's hair. "Nobody but you..."

After putting her hand on Terrence's cheek, Raquelle takes the initiative, gets the man involved in a continuous kiss, and leaves a few short ones on his lips.

"I agree to live with you..." Raquelle says in a bedroom voice.

"What you?" Terrence frowns slightly.

"I'm accepting your suggestion of moving to this house."

"Are you?"

"I wanna be closer to my man."

Raquelle leaves a couple of short kisses on the area behind Terrence's ear.

"I wanna see him as much as possible..." Raquelle whispers in Terrence's ear and tenderly caresses it with her lips, while he feels a slight shake in his body because of her tender, velvety whisper. "I don't wanna have to be apart from him."

"What about your grandfather?" Terrence asks.

"I shall talk to him."

Raquelle leaves a few kisses on the curve of Terrence's neck while her hands are sliding over his chest.

"Even if he doesn't agree, I will insist upon what I want," Raquelle promises and caresses Terrence's collarbones with her lips while his hands are placed on her buttocks. "Early or late, he will have to accept my choice."

"In this case, I will be impatiently waiting for you at my new home," Terrence purrs with a wide smile. "And I will be happy to help you move your stuff here."

"I will let you know when I'm ready."

"But don't waste time." Terrence leaves a short kiss on the curve of Raquelle's neck. "I don't wanna wait for a long time."

"You will not, pretty boy," Raquelle says confidently. "I promise."

"If you delay moving, you will have to give me as much pleasure as possible."

"I can pay an advance in case it happens." Raquelle puts her arms around Terrence's neck with a mysterious smile. "I'm ready to give myself to you and let you show me everything you can do."

"Are you sure about it?" Terrence smiles mysteriously, putting his hand on Raquelle's buttock and caressing her lip with his thumb. "Are you sure you want to let this snow go on?"

"I am sure, do this."

Raquelle presses Terrence sharply to herself, sinking her nails slightly into the nape of his neck with a heavy enough breath.

"Take me..." Raquelle says in a much lower, deeper voice. "I want you... Right now... And I want you to be incredibly passionate."

"M-m-m..." Terrence smiles slyly. "As it turned out, you're a lover of something spicy..."

Terrence caresses Raquelle's cheek tenderly and then squeezes one of her breasts tightly but confidently and stimulates a nipple on it with his thumb. That's why she makes a quiet moan with rolled eyes.

"You're sick, I don't deny it," Raquelle notices. "A sick pervert. But I like it."

"Yeah?"

"Your passionate character gets me very excited..." Raquelle confesses in a quiet, low voice, tenderly running her fingers over Terrence's lips. "With you, I feel much more confident and sassy. And now I understand I want much more than just romantic and tenderness..."

"Wanna say it doesn't get you excited?"

"Not as much as moments when you show passion and harshness for me."

"M-m-m..."

"And... I wouldn't mind if you showed a little bit of cruelty... If you were much more insolent than you were when we met for the first time."

"Wouldn't it get you confused?"

"If it's done by my beloved man, I will agree to get captured by him at my wish."

"So, if it's so... Be sure, dolly, I will do something that you will remember for a long time..."

Terrence grabs Raquelle tightly by the throat with a filthy smile and confidently looks into her eyes.

"Moreover, I've been dreaming about it for a long time," Terrence confesses. "I've been dreaming of seeing you naked and caressing your gorgeous body enough."

"Do this..." Raquelle pronounces in a quiet, low voice with a heavy breath. "Just do it."

"Are you really ready?"

"I am ready. Take me... Right now... Do anything you want to me. I agree for anything."

Terrence smiles widely and looks into Raquelle's eyes for a few seconds. And then he raises his head up proudly, presses the girl sharply to himself, and gets her involved in a passionate and continuous kiss, which she immediately answers, holding him by the nape of her neck and tightly grabbing him by the hair that she pulls strongly and shaking from every single tough of his tender lips to her soft, velvety skin, while her breasts are raising and lowering too often. As long as everything is happening, a passionate character and a wish to have the young beauty under his control, who obeys him more and more but sometimes shows some resistance to tease him, wake up inside the man.

Terrence starts using his tongue more and more to caress Raquelle's mouth and lets his hands caress her whole body. However, the young girl does not also pretend to be shy and has the pleasure of running her hands over his naked chest. At some moment, she takes his unbuttoned shirt off him. However, it does not get him confused. He even likes showing his gorgeous body, on which he does not stop working hard.

Covering Raquelle's neck with kisses, Terrence easily takes the black transparent blouse off her, which ends up where his cloth is now. Thus, the girl is wearing only a slim tight shirt with strips, which is strongly raised now. However, she does not get confused at all. The girl already put her hesitance and shyness aside and is now acting freely, not being afraid of doing everything she wants and not hiding her wishes that this man makes her feel.

Who grabs her chin with his mouth at some moment and slides to her collarbones and breasts, which he does not leave without his attention and caress. The dark-haired beauty does not hide her sensual moans and can feel the frequent heartbeat, dizziness, slight shake, and strong heat very well, even from slight touches of the lips of her beloved man to any part of her skin. And how it's nice to feel the warmth of his tender hands, which are confidently caressing her belly, hips, and back... Raquelle literally bends backward like a snake charmed by the sounds of a flute while being in Terrence's arms and presses herself instinctively to his body as close as possible with a feeling of eternal pleasure.

At some moment, Terrence steps back from Raquelle a little and just looks into her eyes for a few seconds while the two are breathing heavily enough. And then the man gets her involved in a continuous kiss on the lips again, leaves a couple of short ones on the front of her neck, and takes her in his arms when the girl makes a quiet, sensual moan. The brunet quickly carries her to the bed, places her on it comfortably, raises himself above her, and gives her another kiss full of love and passion while her hands confidently slide over his back or squeeze the male buttocks.

The dizzying smell of each other makes them crazier and gets them attracted to each other. They get more obsessed with a wave of heat, a little dizziness, and a wish to give themselves to each other. Terrence is less able to control his passionate character and wants to control the situation and his sweetheart more and more. And Raquelle does not mind being at his mercy, enjoying what's happening, and sometimes doing some movements that let him know that the man is on the right track.

Terrence pays attention to Raquelle's thighs, buttocks, and breasts, which he tenderly caresses and massages with both hands or covers with short kisses. He caresses her collarbones with his soft lips and even leaves slight bites on them. He does not also leave her flat belly without attention, truly enjoying the way the girl makes quiet moans, bends her back, and leans her head while her body gets obsessed with a shake and heat.

A little later, he gets sick of seeing his girlfriend in her clothes and decides to start taking everything off to enjoy the body of the young beauty better. At first, Terrence easily takes the slim, tight shirt off Raquelle and throws it aside. Then he gives attention to his sweetheart with a heavy breath, tenderly massaging her breasts that look a little bigger than usual thanks to choosing the right black bra, stimulating her tough nipples with his lips, covering her belly with short kisses generously, and running his hands over it. Also, he gets his fingers in her vagina to give attention to her clitoris, to make her moan from pleasure, and to get her ready for what's waiting for her at the nearest time.

The girl is not scared because she is too close to the body of a man for the first time ever. Yes, she is a little nervous because she is going to have her first sex. But she decides to trust the man with the hope that he will not hurt her. Besides, she is not actually shy about being naked and seeing her boyfriend without clothes. She helps him take his clothes off with pleasure as well as he helps her.

Seeing Raquelle like this, Terrence thinks she is much more gorgeous and definitely became more vulnerable. And she thinks the man was right when praising himself so many times because there is so much that could drive any girl crazy and make them dream of caressing his body as well as he is doing this to the naked body of his sweetheart.

***

An adult man at the age of forty or forty-five is now sitting at a shabby table in his small room and slowly drinking the hot coffee that he just made, enjoying the absolute silence that has settled here. Because it's already dark outside, the room is now lighted up with a little cheap chandelier with only one dim lamp bulb that sometimes blinks.

The man has a thoughtful face as he looks into the distance as if he is thinking about something. Thinking about what he would do. Some time ago, he had to give up on some of his plans because he got caught. He got caught when the man decided to slander someone he definitely got very mad at. He refuses to explain why, but he does not exclude that everybody will find out the truth someday.

But despite this, the man is not going to give up on his goal. He is not going to leave someone alone and wants to bring this case to an end. He is not going to let someone live a quiet life and pretend that nothing happened. Yes, it's been a few months since the scandal was over, and he had to hide. But this man is not going to hide forever, and he swears that he will show up at the nearest time to destroy the one, who hurt him.

"I will take revenge on you, Raquelle Allison Cameron," the man says confidently and takes a sip of coffee. "Don't think just because I left you alone and have not bothered you for a few months, it means you will never see me again."

The man raises his head proudly.

"Wrong, girl," the man smiles slyly. "I will be back. I will be back and become more heartless than before. You will pay me for everything. Simon Gordon Ringer does not forgive anyone. He always remembers everything. He remembers what everyone to hurt him somehow did."

The man named Simon takes another sip of coffee.

"I remember not only about you but also Terrence James MacClife, whom you, to my surprise, started to date," Simon adds. "That bastard that deprived me of my job because of that nasty girl. Because of whom I literally have to eat bread."

Simon glances at a window.

"It's okay, you both will pay me," Simon promises. "I will destroy you two. I will be dreaming of you breaking up someday. Dreaming of you getting sick of fucking each other. Regretting the decision to start to date. I am sure it would happen. Your relationship will not last for a long time."

Simon drinks some coffee.

"Besides, I would be very happy to make it happen much sooner," Simon says confidently. "I can do something to make you wish to end your relationship as soon as possible. Which would not lead you to anything good. Yes, you don't understand it now because you're too obsessed with feelings. But I shall help you understand it. Help you understand that you cannot be together."

Simon laughs evilly.

"You will regret it..." Simon threatens. "You will regret standing in my way. I will revenge on you. Early or early. I haven't said everything to you. I haven't done everything I want."

Simon proudly raises his head up.

"Don't even think I would leave you alone and let you live happily after," Simon says confidently. "Never! Only over my dead body! Only if I die, you will find peace and live happily. Now I will do my best for you to live in tension. I will start doing this very soon and make my plan come true."

Simon takes a sip of coffee and glances at a desktop computer, which has definitely been around for more than ten years, judging by far not the newest model.

"Hey, I should let that girl know that I did not leave her alone," Simon says thoughtfully. "What if she already forgot me and is now enjoying her life? We must not let her relax."

Simon thinks for two seconds.

"I will probably write a little letter for her," Simon decides. "She should not think her life got better, and I gave up and would not bother that gal. I have not said everything. I have not done everything I wanted."

Simon confidently inserts the plug of the system block into an outlet placed near the writing table and presses a button to turn on his computer. He has to wait for a minute or two before it finally turns on, and speakers placed near a monitor make a quite welcoming sound.

Still drinking her coffee, the man opens a browser with a couple of clicks of a mouse, goes to a site, on which he has a personal email registered, and finds an email that belongs to Raquelle from the list of contacts. He does not know the girl deleted this email a few months ago and is sure she is still accepting letters from her fans.

"Yeah, I will say a couple of words to that beauty..." Simon says thoughtfully. "Create a new letter... So... A sender's name... Yeah... Good... So, now we can write a letter... Which that girl must read at the nearest time."

After filling in the inputs with a subject and an email, Simon puts his cup of coffee on the table and starts typing text on the keyboard with both of his hands. He spends a lot of time doing this because even if he can work on a computer, he still barely remembers all the buttons and has to spend a lot of time finding them.

"Hello, my dear Raquelle!

This is me, Simon! How are you doing? I see your life has gotten much better! You managed to easily restore your reputation, and you are doing your favorite thing again. And you got a man that all the girls were dreaming about. Who you could not actually stand first. Yeah, that's so ironic! I'm making more sure that life is an amazing thing. You would have hardly thought that man could become a boyfriend of yours. You would've loudly laughed at someone for saying something like this. But, as you can see, sometimes everything is possible.

It's been a few months since I sent you something last time. It happened a very long time ago... You probably thought I forgot you, finally left you alone, and let you live a quiet life. Oh, no, my sweetheart. I did not. And I did warn you about it in my last letter, if you still remember that. I said I would leave you alone for some time but then come back and destroy you.

So, it's going to happen at the nearest time. Yes, yes, Cameron, you read everything right. Someday, I will show up again to make you pay for everything you have done. And, maybe, I will even tell you why I decided to do all of that. Why I cannot leave you alone. Believe me, you will be really surprised when you know all the truth. Find out many interesting things you do not know yet.

Remember, you have no place to run away from me. I am watching everything you are doing and know what's happening in your life. And you can tell your boyfriend that he will not get off me so easily. You two will pay for what you have done. Terrence will pay a lot for daring to go against me and depriving me of a job. I swear! My game is not over, it's getting started. And I will run it. I will control you like marionettes and decide what to do. I do not doubt that it's going to be an unforgettable adventure. I do not doubt that you will not forget everything you are going to get through at the nearest time."

Simon read the letter closely again, fixes some mistakes that he made when typing text, and adds missed punctuation marks. When he makes sure that he is happy with everything, he wants to send this letter by clicking a mouse. But at this moment, someone loudly knocks at the door of his small room. It lets him know that someone wants to see him and talk to him about something.

"Holy shit, who came here at such a late time?" Simon frowns slightly, moving a gloomy look aside. "I'm waiting for nobody!"

Simon presses the button to send the letter in a rush, sees it's successfully been sent, gets up from the table, and quickly goes to the hall door, at which someone knocks for the second time. The man gets quickly busy with this talk and does not notice that he immediately gets an automatic message from the mail service that says the following:

"Unfortunately, the address you were trying to send this letter to has been blocked or deleted by the owner. The letter was not sent. Make sure you have typed the right email, and then try to send this letter again."

Simon does not notice the notification about the automatic letter and closes the tab with the site of the mail service quickly, listening closely to what's said by someone, who came to visit him and not even thinking that his letter could not be sent because the public email of Raquelle was deleted a few months ago. And dreaming of doing his best for the girl not to overcome everything that he is going to do to her and not to find the courage to keep believing in her and stay strong, brave, and happy.

__________________________________________________

THEEND OF BOOK ONE

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

3.9K 227 39
The Royals are back!! The question is - who got shot? Was it Tanayah or was it Racquel? Did they make it out alive? Things don't seem to get any bett...
46.9K 1.3K 52
[Featured on @NA on 13th January 2023] [Featured on @WattpadRomanceIN on 25th May 2023] [Featured on @StoriesUndiscovered on 1st June 2022] completed...
64.8K 2.6K 46
On the set they're lovers, but off of it actress Taylor and actor Bret are sworn enemies. They couldn't hate each other more. So what happens when th...
20K 423 44
When They Kennedy is accused of dating the billionaire for his money, she finds other means to take care of her sick mother. And that includes workin...