Blackpink Smuts

smilingllama364 द्वारा

Mostly Lisa Bottom Mature Content If you don't like it, don't read it. This work is kinky, this is your clea... अधिक

So you wanna be on Camera? (Chaelisa - G!P)
Topping the CEO (JenLisa - GxG)
In Heat (Lisoo - GxG)
Mommy Jisoo (Lisoo GxG)
Mommy Said Behave (Chealisa GxG)
The Prostitute (Chaelisa - GxG)
The Stocks (Jenlisa - GxG)
A Day in the Life of Jisoo (Foursome - G!P Jisoo)
At Odds (JenLisa - G!P Jennie)
Consequences of Oogling (3some - Chaelisoo - GxGxG)
Yours (Chaelisa - GxG)
Perfect (Jenlisa GxG)
Wish you were here (Jenlisa - GxG)
The Idol & I (JenLisa - GxG)
No Lie (Chaelisa - GXG)
Are you ok? (3some - ChaeJenlisa - GxGxG)
Mistress Jennie (Jenlisa - GxG)
The Bet (Chaennie GxG)
Self Control (Jenlisa - GxG)
Ice Queen (Jenlisa - GxG)
Reward (Chaelisa - GxG)
Mistress Jisoo (Lisoo - GxG)
The Leash (Chaelisa - GxG)
Troubles a Song for 3 (Threesome - Jenchaelisa - GxGxG)

Turn off the Light (Lisoo - G!P Jisoo)

9.3K 71 19
smilingllama364 द्वारा

AN: Short Lisa Warning

The weather forecast for the day was not as promising for traveling as she had expected it to be. The clouds are gray and the branches of the trees sway more than ever, thanks to the cold wind. Rain must be coming soon.

But even with having to cancel her plans with some friends, she does not particularly hate the gloomy atmosphere or the fact that she is alone at home. She enjoyed lounging at her balcony, sipping her hot coffee for the late afternoon while observing the quietness of her view.

The streets are almost bare around this area and only the rolling vehicle of neighbors that had just gone home was worth noticing. He takes another sip of that hot beverage just as her eyes wander closer to her gate. That's when he notices a lone hooded figure standing reluctantly with feet shuffling to and fro the front of the gate.

Jisoo can distinguish that figure even from a mile away. Her eyes widened, and a quiet hiss escaped from her lips when he spilled some of her coffee onto her hand. None of that, however, slowed her pace as he hurried downstairs to meet her unannounced guest.

The person jolts in surprise at the creaking sound of the rustic hinges of the gate. There was no time for dilly-dallying out in public so Jisoo took hold of her hand, tugging her inside and closing the gate shut immediately for some privacy.

It was not until they reached inside her home that they finally faced each other to speak.

"You didn't text me, I could have given you a ride here." Jisoo's hands gently press on the sides of her hoody, bringing it down to reveal a warm smile, delicate features, and gentle eyes that look up to the male.

There before her stood Lalisa Manoban, the famous Blackpink member to everyone, and a loving and caring girlfriend to her.

"I didn't want to exert you." She places the paper bag she had been holding to let her palms touch the sides of her neck. Her fingertips are cold from the outside breeze, but Jisoo's warmth dissipates some of that easily. "How are you feeling? You don't feel so hot, that's good. Though you still need to rest."

Jisoo's brows pull together out of mild confusion. "You know I enjoy being pampered by you, but I'm perfectly in good health?"

"But Jennie said-" Lisa pauses and her face shows the sudden realization dawning on her.

"Let me guess, you got tricked." Jisoo could not help the side grin forming on her lips. She made a strong mental note to thank Jennie later for this sudden visit.

Lisa scrunches her nose, displeased at being tricked. Of course, it would be Jennie; the nosy and most supportive friend who happens to always point out that Jisoo and she should spend more time as a couple, and the friend who always teases Lisa of still being quite reserved to Jisoo after being together for six months now. "I'm going to have a word with her for this. I was genuinely worried. She said you were alone and was aching all over-"

Her words come to a halt when Jisoo suddenly leans in with a tilt of her head so she can place a gentle peck on her lips, rendering her motionless too. "I'm fine, see," she says to comfort her, bringing her hand up and placing it on her forehead.

Lisa sighs in resignation, replacing her hand with her forehead instead, tiptoeing to meet her tall stature. There was nothing to worry about, he seemed healthy and her temperature seemed normal.

"Are you busy for the rest of the day?" She asks, nuzzling the tips of their noses together lightly.

Lisa shakes her head, and pointed at the bag on the floor, "I brought some ingredients. I was planning to cook for you, because, you know... you were supposedly alone and sick."

"There's no reason why we can't still do that," she took the bags and held her hand, "do you want to stay for the night?"

Lisa squeezes the female's hand as they walk further into her home. "That was part of the plan too."

Dinner preparation had its rough start when Jisoo was slicing the necessary vegetables for the warm soup Lisa had planned. In no less than five minutes after looking away, Lisa had managed to almost burn palm just by heating the pan.

"Who checks if a pan is hot enough with their hand?" Jisoo didn't know whether to laugh first or scold her further at such absurdity.

Naturally, she takes over the task at hand right away while Lisa's left to entertain herself by, of course, hugging the female from behind, placing chaste kisses on her cheek, and watching her cook with such careful hands.

"You're quite good at this," she remarks.

Jisoo smiles proudly, letting her attempts of perfecting new dishes in her free time a secret for now.

In the span of their relationship, dating Lisa has been a fun and vibrant ride so far. She is Jisoo's comfort person, the one that keeps her grounded in a lifestyle that can easily stray her so far.

When their group of friends heard of the news about them, they all unanimously said it was unexpected. They were very different from each other. Jisoo's a maximalist and extroverted whereas Lisa enjoys simplicity and prefers to be in the company of her closest ones at most times.

Then there's the romance aspect as well. Jisoo's fiercely passionate not only emotionally but physically too and often rides along with her instinctive desires, while Lisa loves taking things slow, making sure even the most minute gestures matter and are appreciated.

Their relationship needed patience and understanding from both of them, and because they wanted it to last, they made sure to meet halfway. Jisoo learned to pace herself while Lisa learned to be more open with trying things out after the male had gained her trust.

Dinner was spent updating each other's lives, those that they have missed while they were busy. Lisa's freshly made soup along with rice, kimchi, and other side dishes was indeed perfect for a person recuperating from sickness. Though she did not have any fever or cold whatsoever, Jisoo's famished self felt extra nourished and filled from her efforts.

Once they were done eating, Jisoo did the dishes while Lisa showered and freshened up.

"You don't mind, do you?" Lisa says peeking from a corner of a wall before stepping out wearing one of her sweaters.

She can only stare at her for a moment.

Because Jisoo tends to buy clothes larger than her actual size, Lisa looked like she is wearing a short dress with it. Her hands barely peek out from the long sleeves and it seems as if she is almost wearing nothing below as the sweater falls around her thighs, hiding the short pants underneath.

Jisoo clears her throat and shakes her head as a reply, letting her eyes focus on the dishes he is almost done washing. Suddenly she feels her arms wrap around her waist, just like earlier.

"Would you like to play together later?" She asks while placing gentle kisses on the backside of Jisoo's bare shoulder, thanks to the tank top that she is wearing.

"Play?" She turns her head sideways only to be greeted with a child-like smile from Lisa.

"I brought my PS4 with me. We can play side-by-side!" She muses and playfully sways from one side to another behind her, using cutesy to make her say yes.

Jisoo can't tell if her girlfriend is teasing her or not. Regardless, it is still so early in the evening for the games hers mind had come up with.

As they moved to her bedroom, rain begins to pour quite heavily. On a night where they intend to just relax to the fullest, the pattering sound on her roof only made it cozier for the two of them.

And so there they are, lounging comfortably in Jisoo's bedroom, battling against each other with their game devices. Jisoo lays flat to her stomach with elbows propped up while Lisa rests her head to the middle portion of her back, perpendicular to the male.

Jisoo is a competitive one, she loves winning; and while her gaming capabilities in the digital area are better than physical ones, it is not that enough to ace up against Lisa. After all, she has been spending more time with this particular game. She is more familiar with her character and her base. She easily wins most of the rounds. Over and over.

After several rounds of getting knocked out, Jisoo grumpily declares she has had enough, completely slumping face-flat on the mattress. Lisa finds her most adorable.

"Do you want to play as teammates instead?" The lady shifts her position to lie beside the sulking girl; arm and a leg over her body, hugging her that way

When Jisoo shakes her head, Lisa surrenders her gaming device on the floor alongside Jisoo's and chooses a random book of poems that are piled on her bedside table. Besides gaming, the two happen to love reading too. They are the kind of couple who enjoys dissecting the meanings out of the stanzas, rhymes, and syllables.

In a hushed and soothing tone, Lisa read one poem after another. The poems spoke of pain, hesitation, fear, and all others that humanity has incurred thanks to its unique sense of consciousness. Amongst all, one underlying theme sets each message of the poems spinning, intertwining, and continuing, and while Lisa continues to read the lines for Jisoo as her free hand stroked her blonde hair softly, she was glad to know that the two of them share this one powerful theme.

"Fascinating, isn't it? How humans can express millions of ways to talk about love. So many ways that even today, not everything is repetitive." Lisa's fingers curl to her soft locks and briefly closed her eyes; listening to the rain that accompanies her words. "I remember, listening to your songs the first time back then, how more meanings were laced around it, hidden to most others, intricately woven. I remember just falling... falling."

"You know most of them were for you, you were and still are my muse." Jisoo has risen, sitting up with her hands pressing on either side of her lover, gazing at her with the help of the soft orange glow from her lamplight. Her beauty and radiance are almost heart-stopping. Many a time, Jisoo still finds it hard to believe that she said yes to her.

There are millions of ways to talk about love, but her favorite will always be those coming from Lalisa.

Lisa inhales slowly as one of her slightly calloused hands cup the side of her face. Jisoo's thumb caresses her lower lip. She knows what she wants, and she would happily give it. Her pupils dilate, her pulse quickens as she utters, "I love you."

Jisoo knew that after saying that out loud, her cheeks would flush pink, her eyes would avert her, and she would even try to hide her face. But before her shyness would overcome her, Jisoo gently tugs her chin lower to part her mouth open, brings herself down on top of her and lets her tongue easily explore her wet cavern in a passionate kiss.

Lisa gasps from her lover's straightforwardness, but she welcomes her all the same. She allows the sensation of Jisoo pressing and tugging her soft tiers and her tongue swirling sensually around hers. She allows her to settle between her legs and for her hand to caress her milky thigh, riding the long sweater higher.

"I love you too," Jisoo mumbles with their affectionate gazes lock to each other. She then deepens the kiss, tugging her wet muscle to suck on it.

Lisa softly moans and her gentle hands clutch on the fabric of her shirt; searching for any way to control herself from all the sensations she is giving her.

As they made out, her sweater has ridden up, exposing her abdomen, where her hands couldn't get enough of caressing. When she tilts her head up to breathe, Jisoo's lips aim for her neck this time. The way she whimpers in delight brought a wave of satisfaction to her.

She wanted to do so much more. To explore her, make her feel such things that only she is allowed to give, to taste her.

"I love you, Lisa," Jisoo whispers once more, nuzzling the back of her ear before taking a bite and a nibble on her earlobe. The female's breathing hitches and her hands shoot up to grab a fistful of her sheets, but her knuckles hit the book she was reading, toppling it on the floor.

The soft thud was accompanied by the distant rumbling of thunder, breaking the trance from both of them. Jisoo pulls away to look down at Lisa sprawled before her, her hair in beautiful disarray, her cheeks burning, her lips in a slight purple hue from the long passionate kiss they shared, the curves of her waist already exposed from her touch.

They are back again, at the crossroads and the rain pours heavier.

It is not like this is their first time being placed in such a situation, and it would not also be the first time they do it if they continue. However, Lisa has opened up about how she holds much importance to this act and how she wants every moment to mean something.

Her view was different from Jisoo's. At least back then, sex was as casual as it can get. She did not think much of it from one-night stands and exes that wanted more physical interaction more than anything. Not until she met Lisa.

Amidst the older's silence Lisa reluctantly sat up to grab for the book and neatly place it back to where it had been. Suddenly, strong arms wrap around her waist, pulling her back.

"Can we?" Jisoo mumbles as he leans her chin to her shoulder, their cheeks pressed to one another. The husky deep voice shows both her desire and need for her. She was indeed at the crossroads, but she also believes that she had changed since then. From this point on, she wants to express that both of their interests align.

Lisa turns towards her direction, her nose nuzzling affectionately to her cheek. "Yes," she finally replies, "lead me." Lisa's voice is as soft as the soft orange tinge of light on the bedside table.

She reaches out for the light and turns it off.

The two of them shift to kneel with slightly spread legs on the bed as Jisoo undresses her one by one. It was like a slow strip-tease with Lisa's back still facing her. She takes off the sweater and the short pants until she is only left with her white lingerie. Jisoo brings her long hair to one side of her shoulders before her ministrations ensue.

Jisoo's hands explore her intimately, from tracing her skin along the waist first before her left hand push her bra up so she can cup up one of her perky breasts while her right hand slips to her underwear, stroking her core that has already turned wet for her. With having only small experiences being intimate in bed, her body is most sensitive when being touched. Soon enough, Lisa's breathing had already turned heavy and erratic.

"I... I don't think I can...mmh," Lisa leans her weight back to her chest and cranes her neck so they can kiss each other. She wanted to tell her that she could no longer remain to kneel for her, not with how she is exploring her. She proves her case almost immediately when Jisoo's index finger teasingly strokes her hardened nipple, just as her middle finger southwards enters her womanhood and the heel of her hand presses along her clitoris.

Lisa cries out in pleasure and fully sits back, entrapping her hand by pressing her legs together. "Jisoo," she calls out her name in a short gasp as the holder of the name daringly lays soft red marks along the side of her neck.

"Open up for me," she whispers huskily as she lifts her petite body up and closer to her until she is resting the back of her head on her shoulder.

It took a lot for her to relax a bit and give in to her demand. Slowly, she pries her leg apart again. Just looking down and seeing her hand right there, and feeling her stroke her sleek walls were more than enough for her body to warm up and feel aroused.

Jisoo kisses the side of her head down to her jawline while two of her fingers continue to probe her deeper. The effect was immediately apparent with Lisa moving her hips along, her hands weakly grasping Jisoo's muscular arms, and her head thrown back out of pleasure.

She starts slowly, feeling Lisa's breath to her neck and her fingers tightening; her eyes are taking in the glorious beauty of her nakedness, even with the darkness that surrounds them, the silhouette she makes out of her is breathtaking. Lisa is quite reserved when it comes to skin-ship, much alone these sexual acts, but it is also because of this that every bit she gets from her feels tenfold rewarding.

Her fingers inside her spread apart and pick up the pace of her thrusts. One of Lisa's hands moves to the back of her head, demanding a kiss from her soft lips again which she spoiled her off without a second more. Lisa's muffled groans turn higher in tone as wet squelching noises caused by her wetness fill the room. She is in the brim of embarrassment with being this vulnerable and yet it also feels incredibly good that she does not stop her.

Jisoo presses her forehead on hers and watches the female nearing her climax. She cradles her with one arm wrapped along her petite waist just as her fingers curl up to a particular spot. Lisa shudders and her blissful moans become louder. "I want to see you come before I properly make love with you." She whispers with a smirk when the female's face reddens even more. "Do you remember, how it feels when I'm inside you?"

Her seductive words do the trick and instantly, Lisa looks away but her body betrays her as she starts moving along her fingers that penetrate her. "Come for me, love." Jisoo nibbles and smooches each of her lips as her fingers probed deeper until Lisa tenses immensely for a brief moment before completely unraveling her control. Her body writhes in pleasure and sounds of long groans were spelled by her lips.

"I can't... it's too much... oh god..." she almost whined upon feeling too much, but Jisoo doesn't ease down. She wants her to exactly feel everything; to make her feel that it's safe to be this vulnerable around her.

Jisoo gives her a lingering kiss on her lips as her fingers pull out and give her clit a massage to ride her high. She then lays her completely on the bed, changing her position to finally face her. Without a word, she turns the lamplight back on, making Lisa yelp and shyly cover her face with her palms.

"Please, let me see more of you," she gently speaks while her fingers prod the waistband of her underwear, pulling it off of her legs. Next came unclasping her bra from behind. "There's nothing to be shy or afraid of, love. It's just me." She takes her time to place butterfly kisses on her flat stomach. Now and then she would hit a ticklish part and the female flinches softly in response, making her smile.

The youngest peeks between her fingers and sees Jisoo straightening her back once more so she could take her shirt off this time. She is a sight to behold. Lisa's walls crumble as she catches her ogling on her. Jisoo smirks and like a silent command that she can't help but follow, Lisa's hands give in and they settle to her sides, toying with her bedsheets while she lay there fully open and naked for her girlfriend.

"You are so beautiful," Jisoo expresses with much sincerity, making Lisa bashfully bite her lower lip. The older's hands are suddenly cupping her soft mounds, kneading the softness out of them. She made Lisa squirm, her hands flying on top of her, encouraging Jisoo to continue. If there is anything Jisoo learned from making love with Lisa it is how she loves her breasts being touched and toyed the most. She didn't even have to tell her, it just shows how too turned on she becomes to care or be shy again.

She arches her back when Jisoo takes one of her rosy buds to her mouth, sucking on it while her eyes remain on her face. "Ahh... take me... please." She finally says, biting her lower lip once more when the Korean dares to tug on her nub with her lips. "I feel so restless already... please I need you inside me."

That was more than enough to unhinge her. 

Jisoo bends down to kiss her hard on the mouth. She then takes off her lower wears as well and brings Lisa's legs to wrap around her waist. As she grabs a foil packet of protection from the cabinet beside the bed, the Thai slowly sits up to straddle her. Her lips find their way to her neck, kissing and softly biting onto her patch of skin.

Jisoo grunts approvingly at Lisa's soft and sweet advances. Everything she does will always affect her. In return, she wraps one arm around her, heaves her up while one hand guides the tip of her length to her entrance, letting it stroke her a few times before slowly pushing it in. Jisoo can feel every response of her body while she fills her tightness inch by inch; the way she shudders and clings on to her tighter, the way her soft mounds press to her chest, and how her toes curl to her doing.

Jisoo reaches up to tuck her hair to the back of her ear, kissing her cheek thereafter. She just loves experiencing this part of Lisa no one can ever witness besides her. "Is it okay to move?" She asks but even without her speaking yet, Jisoo knows the answer. Her walls are clamping around her and she willingly brings herself down as well until her length fills her deepest parts.

"Yes, please," Lisa breathlessly says, and with that, slowly, she starts to pull out halfway and thrusts in her once more. She lets out a groan and does it a few more times at a consistent pace, making sure to keep her patience intact and not hasten immediately. The warmth and tightness enveloping her cloud her mind with lust.

Jisoo's eyes darkened as they gyrated their hips accordingly while holding each other in full embrace. Her pace gradually quickens until her hand moves to her soft bottom cheeks, squeezing them sensually and guiding Lisa to practically ride her up and down while she jerks her hips upwards. The mattress begins to shake, and their breathing turns staggering until they turn long groans and whispers of sweet remarks, professing how good they feel towards each other.

With the slightest change of angle, Lisa cries out and arches her back in pleasure which gives her the chance to take one of her breasts to her mouth again, kissing, biting it to her content while she makes sure to graze the tip of her cock over that same spot that she loved. Lisa can barely talk as their eyes meet. Jisoo purposely shows her how her tongue traces her areola before marking her once more causing Lisa to clench her walls to her length.

"I'm close... so close," she expresses as she is practically panting loudly, that pleasant tightening of her abdomen slowly overtakes her senses, wanting more than anything to release, and so is the same for Jisoo.

The eldest brings her back down on the bed with a loving kiss. "Look at me," she huskily whispered as their foreheads pressed together.

When she obeyed and they faced each other at the heat of the moment, it was more than enough to push them to the edge.

One of her hands is taken by Jisoo, their fingers interlacing, while the other remains around her sturdy frame. Her legs are already too weak and tired to hang on, but it does not matter, Jisoo roughly move, slamming her length to her pulsating walls.

The room was filled with Lisa's blissful hitched screams of pleasure and her deep and low grunts. Her fingers rake her skin, her hand tightened on hers, the heels of her feet dig deep to her mattress, and with one more heave from her, she reaches her orgasm alongside her lover.

Lisa wraps her arms tight around her neck, her eyes closing to relish Jisoo's shuddering body, her breathless state, and her lips that gasp her name. Jisoo rides their high in a slow dance of her hips before her body completely gives in and sprawls beside the female. For a moment, they just stare at each other, letting their well-spent bodies rest for a while.

"That was amazing," she softly says, scooting closer to nuzzle their noses together and to give her a peck on her lips. "I'm... I'm glad I visited here. I enjoyed every bit of it." She stutters and immediately buries her face to her chest after daring to say that.

Jisoo smiles, stroking her raven hair and giving her body a gentle squeeze. "You are the amazing one, love, and I'll make sure to remind you that in every moment that we're together."

She can't see her expression at that point, but he could tell she was smiling. "If it's with you, I'm willing to try anything. I trust you with every bit of me, Jisoo."

The soft pitter-patter of rain slowly ceases by the time they have cleaned up the mess and made themselves comfortable underneath their shared blanket.

"Good night," Lisa wishes her a lovely sleep with a kiss on her cheek. She was just about close her eyes when she suddenly feels Jisoo's hand giving her behind a squeeze, causing her to squeak in surprise. "Don't try anything funny," she warns, narrowing her eyes.

Jisoo's knowing gaze was the last she could see before she turns the light off for the last time that night.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

220K 7.6K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
937K 21.5K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
72.3K 3.2K 19
Grosvenor Square, 1813 Dearest reader, the time has come to place our bets for the upcoming social season. Consider the household of the Baron Feathe...
Doors open. ash द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

578K 8.8K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...