Trust

由 Taekooksnoona

Have these boys learned nothing? I'm the one to be feared. 更多

1. Bam
2. Pia
3. Jungkook
4. Y/N
5.Namjoon
6. Hoseok
7. Jimin
9. Shower
10. Jaehyun
11. Levi
12. Hana
13. Youngjae
14. Ungrateful
15. Minho
16. Rue
17. Empty
18. Feelings
19. Safe
20. Plans
21. Jihyo
22. Healing
23. Home
24. Meet
25. I hate you
26. Haewon
27. Seojoon
28. 143
29. Deal
30. Home

8. Seokjin

649 47 5
由 Taekooksnoona

Chapter 8

Seokjin's pov

"She barely ate"

I glance over at Hoseok and see the worry written all over his face, he knows how she gets in situations like this and we both know the toll it takes on her. "She'll be okay, once this is all sorted" he nods and runs his fingers through his hair. "Did she at least take her medicine this morning?" I nod but honestly I wasn't sure, she usually takes care of that stuff on her own. "I'm going to the store, do you want anything?" I shake my head no as he gets up and heads out of the apartment.

"Everything okay?"

I look over at the younger man and nod, he seemed more invested within the last twenty four hours. I could tell him seeing y/n and his father having a genuine connection meant a great deal to him but he still felt cautious as he rightfully should. "Yeah he's just worried about y/n, but she will be okay" I smile and then get to my feet, looks like I was running solo on this little meeting.

"Okay so for the next forty eight hours we will have Jaehyun under surveillance, he's making some big deals this weekend. That we will need as much information on as possible. Y/n wants to interfere with these deals on Monday and have him out of business by that night. So Jimin if you don't mind I'd like for you to be on top of that surveillance with Hoseok once he gets his head out of his ass."

I take a breath and glance around the room, I've got their attention but I can tell they wanted more information. "Now the little documents that Hoseok and Yoongi took earlier play a key role in this take over" I turn towards Namjoon now, his curious eyes watch me closely. I can see his eyes scan me over more than once. He did it  earlier as well, no doubt he was checking me out but I wasn't sure yet if it was in the way I wanted him to.

"Manse has been using your company to launder Jaehyun's dirty money, I'm assuming you weren't aware of this"

All eyes are on him now as he looks at me with panic "Don't worry we had a feeling you didn't know Namjoon but luckily for you we have the proof now. But Manse is going to try and use this information tomorrow to take your little production down" You can see the sweat slowly forming on Namjoon's brow, he really had no idea this was going on and it was clear that everyone else in the room were in the same boat.

"Luckily for you I caught it and now we have the upper hand, y/n has it all sorted so nothing lands on any of you. We just need a few minor details about this weekend's deal to take it all down on Monday morning."

Namjoon gets up and extends his hand to me, I'm a bit taken back but end up shaking his hand anyways. He mumbles a thank you and takes a deep breath, I simply nod and enjoy the closeness of him for a split second. "So that's where we are at right now I'm sure y/n can tell you more later if you'd like but until then I say we get started. We'll have to stay here for the next two days though I hope that's okay" Yoongi and Taehyung nod

"Of course, might be a little tight but it should work"

I smile and thank them just as Hoseok walks in "Oh good, I'm going to run home and get us some clothes I already filled them in on everything so I need you to set Jimin up" He nods he looks a bit more together than when he left "Sure thing, I brought some snacks to so help yourself...um where can we set up?" Yoongi gets up and leads him and Jimin over to his office set up as I gather my things

"I can drive you if you want"

I'm a bit surprised when Namjoon offers but take it nonetheless, I had a feeling he might be into this more than I thought. Weather it be curiosity or not I was down to let him take the lead on whatever it was he wanted from me.

"That would be nice, Thanks. We'll be right back, call me if you need anything Hoseok"

Your pov

I passed out hard, Yoongi's bed was so comfortable not to mention his room was pitch black. I don't even get this good of sleep in my own bed. I stretch out and yawn before curling back into a ball, Yoongi's scent was another key factor in my sweet slumber. Something about the scent just made me feel safe and at ease, it was unusual until I took another whiff.

The scent hit me like a ton of bricks, my brothers sweet face came into view as tears start to form in my eyes. It was his scent, no wonder I felt so safe and at home in this strangers bed. I take another whiff and let my few lone tears fall onto Yoongi's pillow.

I missed my brother so much, it killed me that I wasn't there to protect him. It was my one and only job and I failed him. I wipe my tears away before sitting up in the bed and glancing around, I pick up my phone and read through a few messages when the door creaks open.

"I'm sorry did I wake you?"

I smile and shake my head before motioning for the man to come in, he's not alone though. I smile more when I see Bam push his nose through and let himself in which meant Mr. Jeon was now back. Bam jumps up on the bed and lays on my lap as Jungkook follows him into the room and shuts the door behind him. I raise a brow as he turns on the small lamp that was placed on Yoongi's nightstand.

"Sorry my stuff is in here and I wanted to shower and change, I'll be quick"

I yawn once more as I pet Bam's head, his tail wags and slaps the bed every so often making Jungkook roll his eyes.

"He likes you more than me and I'm his owner"

"I'm cuter that's why"

I tease making him smirk just slightly as he digs through a bag on the floor "Did Seokjin and Hoseok fill you guys in?" He nods as he tosses a shirt and some grey sweats onto the bed "For the most part, you've been out for a while. Your boyfriend is really worried in there. I'm sure he's throwing a fit because I'm in here with you"

I chuckle before getting to my feet and stretching "He's harmless for the most part" Jungkook tsks before scanning my body quickly, its quick but I take notice of him checking out my exposed skin. I tug my shirt down but it only reveals the tops of my breasts now which makes him swallow hard.

"Pretty sure he wanted to kill me today, he even assigned me the getaway car. That's a bitch boy job"

I can't help but laugh at how pouty and upset Jungkook is, for whatever reason he was being open and a tad bit vulnerable with me right now. "Well, prove you're not a bitch boy" He glares now at me as I chuckle "I'm teasing relax, I'll take care of Hoseok you go shower and leave me some hot water otherwise I'll have to crash your shower" his cheeks get hot instantly at my words making me chuckle as I head for the door.

But oddly enough before I turn the doorknob Jungkook grabs my wrist and stops me. I arch my brow at him making him a bit nervous as he towers over me, Bam is at my side looking between the two of us and wagging his tail.

"Sorry I just have a question"

I tilt my head to the side as I turn to face him, his hand drops from my wrist as he nervously bites at his lower lip. His eyes scan my face and then look down my shirt once more before he licks his lower lip and looks away again. "What did you mean...earlier when you said you promised my dad?"

I softly smile and catch him off guard as I reach up and caress his cheek, his eyes flutter shut for a spilt second at my touch making me smirk before he stares down at me. "It's our little secret, but don't worry it doesn't put you or your Father in harm's way. It's more my promise to him as a reassurance that you'll be safe and untouched" I drop my hand from his face and head out into the living space with Bam at my side. All eyes are instantly on me, I smile to reassure my boys that I'm fine.

"Ah there you are, come and eat some dinner my sweet y/n. I cooked it myself"

I smile at Mr.Jeon's words and join him in the kitchen while everyone else resumes what they were doing. "Did you have fun with your friend?" I emphasize the last word making Mr. Jeon's cheeks turn a shade of pink. He chuckles as he fills my plate and waves me off, he had told me a couple months ago about this woman he had met. He really enjoys her company but didn't want Jungkook to know just yet, even though he's been without his wife for many years now he still felt like he had to protect Jungkook. I laugh lightly as I nudge his side "I'm happy you're happy Appa" I tease again making him laugh a bit louder.

Yoongi comes into the kitchen a second later and puts his dishes in the sink thanking Mr. Jeon for dinner. "Thank you by the way" I mumble as Yoongi comes closer to me, he softly smiles and nods "Of course, you can sleep in there tonight as well if you want. I'll take the couch or bunk up with Taehyung"

"Thank you, do you mind if I take a shower as well?"

He nods and quickly goes to the hall closet to get me some towels "Same goes for you guys, uh towels are in here just help yourself to whatever" Yoongi mumbles showing Hoseok and Seokjin, they nod in his direction as I take the towels from him. "Thanks handsome" he blushes now making me and Mr. Jeon chuckle softly. "Remember what I told you" I nod at Mr. Jeon before getting up and heading back towards yoongi's room.

Right as I walk in Jungkook is walking out with a towel wrapped around his lower half, his sculpted body glistening with water droplets, I smirk as I walk right up to him. "We gotta stop meeting like this" I tease using my index finger to push against his chest, his face is bright red once again as he steps aside and I walk into the bathroom. I toss the towels down on the counter and strip my shirt off before kicking the door closed, I chuckle catching a blushing Jungkook checking me out. He was so fun to tease.

Jungkook's pov

I can't contain the smile on my face as I quickly dry off and throw my clothes on, the flirting was fun if I'm being honest it felt natural. Though I felt wrong for doing so, I felt like I should be grieving. This woman did just shoot my fiancé right in front of me just days ago but still I didn't feel anything towards that situation, was something wrong with me?

Maybe the lust in my body was taking over and not making me think straight but that doesn't necessarily make sense when it comes to my urge to suddenly protect her. I shake my head as the door opens once more revealing a scary looking Hoseok, I smirk. Something about him just made me want to challenge him even though I wasn't quite sure what my feelings were for y/n or if I even really had real feelings for her but every time I seen this man's face I wanted to show him up. Show him that I too could have y/n possibly if she'd let me.

"Where is y/n?"

"Just missed her, she's in the shower"

He smirks and pushes past me letting himself into the bathroom without even knocking, I glare as he takes his own shirt off revealing his muscular form. I was surprised by how ripped the guy was I wouldn't have guessed it by looking at his form but then again he always wore baggy clothes it seemed. I glare as he shuts the door and invites himself into the shower, I know he only did it because I was right there watching but still it pissed me off for some reason. I tsk before leaving yoongi's room and walking out into the living room.

"What's going on over there?"

I mumble as I plop down next to Taehyung, he shrugs as he follows my gaze "I'm not sure, hyung has been at his side sense they got back...you don't think maybe he's..." I tilt my head as we both observe Namjoon with that Seokjin guy, I know Namjoon was hurting about Cora but I wasn't sure he would be with a man...but then again maybe? There seemed to be a lot we didn't know about each other these days. "They'd be pretty couple though" I mumble making taehyung chuckle

"yeah they would huh"

"I got something"

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

350 54 15
You know what they say about opposites attract? Yeah that's bullshit. Updates weekly :)
160 28 11
I may sound insane but yeah, I wanted them to be terrified of me.
173K 5.1K 43
You can witness the evolution of my maturity as this was written between the ages of 13-15. This story is the manifestation of a young BTS fan I gues...
68.2K 3.4K 23
"How could I know that?" "Did you even think about me?" "He threated me!" "You could tell me!" When you find a secret that will change everything in...