I NEED SOMEBODY

Od Shristi50814

Aarohi becoming the reason of happiness of a rich, rude and arrogant Neil who has isolated himself from every... Více

NOTE
A Trip To Nainital
Knowing You
Healing You
New Beginning 😊
IS THIS LOVE 🤔

Prologue

1.3K 65 3
Od Shristi50814

Akshara- Aaru I was so excited for this tour but see I can't go as I m not well .I had had already deposited whole amount needed for this tour to the club .

Aarohi- but your health is also necessary na ,you can go next time .

Akshara- I thought to enjoy with Abhimanyu but this fever ,ise bhi abhi hi aana tha .Aaru I have an idea ,you can go in my place,see I have already deposited somuch money ,if I will not go it would be wasted ,at least you can go and enjoy .

Aaru- ok let me think .

Akshara- don't think ,I m calling the manager and informing him that you are going in my place .

Aarohi- ok boss .

In birla enterprises .

Abhi- yaar Neil you can go and explore India ,I assure you it will be fun .

Neil- then why you are not going .

Abhi- I was going ,I was so excited for this trip but my fiancee,my Akshu is sick ,and I can't enjoy without her ,so you go

Neil- u know well I didn't come here to enjoy but to finish all my ties with India. I don't like being here.its so suffocating.

Abhi- I know that and I will not try to change it.but the time u r here u can enjoy being here to the fullest.I am sure this will be going to be a memorable one for u.

Neil- but,

Abhi-no but.u r going and that's final.can't u do this for ur childhood friend.

Neil- ok Mr dramebazz .I am going,khush.

As Abhimanyu said this trip will be memorable for Neil which will bring a drastic change in him and in his life .

P.S - here in my story Abhimanyu and Neil are not brother but childhood friends..

Hope you all will like my story..
Please feel free to suggest your thoughts
Thanku 🙏🙏

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

160K 5.7K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
104K 9.2K 111
"You think I'm golden?" "Brighter than the sun, but don't tell Apollo" Dante hates Rome's golden boy. Jason doesn't even remember him. Right person w...
76.6K 1.7K 33
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
591K 9.1K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...