To Seek Freedom Or to Seek Ho...

4NX10US_B0Y द्वारा

Attack on Titan x Multi-life Male Oc Season five(5) and manga spoilers In short, Shigaku Takatsuji had be thr... अधिक

Warnings and Profile
Chapter 1 - New Life
Chapter 3 - Trost Brings Back Memories
Chapter 4 - Jealousy
Chapter 5 - Confessions and Apologies
Chapter 6 - Retaking Trost
Chapter 7 - New Scents
Chapter 8 - Sawney, Beane, and new Recruits

Chapter 2 - Broken Gear and Unseen marks

6 0 0
4NX10US_B0Y द्वारा

ODM gear training. Funnily enough, it's similar to the tactic Sero and Aizawa-sensei used for speed traveling.

I boredly sit on the ODM gear, smiling as I waved over at potato girl. We were the same in being unphased by the supposedly tough task.

I felt like showing off a bit as well, so I curled my legs up and allowed myself to fall backwards and use my momentum to get right back up. I laughed a bit at how it felt and did it several more times with a smile.

I heard whispers, and felt the eyes on me as I stopped spinning and swung myself instead like Sasha was. It was obvious we both had natural talent but mine went a bit above and beyond that.

I watched as Shadis yelled at Jeager so I leaned over enough to talk past Sasha.

"Don't be so tense Jeager, try to imagine where your weight is. We're naturally top heavy so try to focus on shifting your weight down to your feet." I spoke up, smiling as he looked my way. A majority of the eyes were on me, listening as I told them how to better use the gear. I mean who wouldn't take tips from someone who seemed like they'd been using the ODM gear for years?

After all the ODM training, we went to dinner and I happily chatted with Reiner and Bertholdt.

Well.

I was until I saw steam above Eren's head.

My eyes widened slightly and I went dead silent, watching as it was only brief and then stopped. The bell rang and we all went back to the barracks but I was noticeably quiet as I followed Reiner and Bertholdt.

Had I been seeing things? I'd watched time and time again as my two most trusted healed with steam. So why the hell was there another cadet, one that most definitely wasn't from Marley, steaming like an injured titan shifter as well?

We walked in to hear Eren begging Jean and Connie for help with the ODM gear. And as soon as we all sat down, me leaning tiredly on Reiner's shoulder, he came over to ask us as well.

Reiner denied for us, I would've accepted but I was tired and curious what the desperate brunnette would do when his pleas were denied.

I listened to Bertholdt, looking over at him as he spoke up. He wasn't exactly the most talkative around , even less so than Reiner, so it caught my interest that he was bothering to bring up something while the two were already leaving.

I watched as he lied so easily, mentally praising him for being so damn good at coming up with an amazing backstory.

"Bertholdt, don't push yourself." I spoke, rubbing one of my eyes as I sat up fully. Eren and Armin flinched a bit as if they hadn't noticed me there, but I was more focused on fake comforting Bertholdt and so was Reiner.

"You're just getting yourself worked up again" Reiner spoke, and I rubbed Bertholdt's back, looking up at him with fake worry in my eyes. Bertholdt looked between us and nodded before apologizing and continuing.

With Bertholdt mildly degrading the other cadets, we all ended up going out with our uniforms, cloaks, and a few handheld lanterns (it was such a struggle at first realizing I no longer had modern technology. First time I woke up and couldn't find my phone I was so thrown off). I let Bertholdt continue to talk, humming quietly to myself as we walked. When Reiner cut in I could tell he was talking about Marley and not that village.

"Why'd I join..? I decided I have to kill them. I won't stop until every single titan is dead and rotting. Dead. Every last one."

It was hard to keep my apathetic expression, hoo boy I wanted to laugh in his face. This boy was so overly determined it was going to end up with him in the damn ground.

Determination is a good drive, I'll give him that. But determination alone won't get him anywhere. While he was acting like determination was a key and he already had everything else, it was more like he was holding a key to the empty frame of a car and acting like the key was suddenly going to make it into a working vehicle.

I tuned Eren's idiotic talks out after that.

When we stood at the cliff, my eyes were wide as we watched the moon come out.

- - 3rd pov - -

Shigaku's eyes were focused on the view beyond the cliff, but the other four sets of eyes were on the boy who practically glowed under the moonlight. He looked otherworldly and that was something the four could agree on.

Not to be cliche, but it was one of those hair raising and heart thudding moments as he turned and smiled at them. His white hair and pale skin were illuminated like the moon itself and his blue eyes glowed like the lake in front of him.

"Lets start with belt adjustments yeah? You won't be off the ground at all if you can't get your buckles set right." He hummed after he spoke and it was a moment of pause before Reiner nodded along, followed by the others.

- - 1st pov - -

After a night full of training a boy (brat) who seemed to get pissy every time something didn't go his way, I was tired when we went back out to the ODM training the next day.

Of course those who passed the day before didn't have to do it again so I was just there because we had to be, and I was admittedly curious how Eren would do.

I watched as he was lifted, and at first he was standing well. Cheers broke out amongst the other cadets (which I thought was totally unnecessary) and Reiner, Bertholdt, Mikasa, and Armin all looked so shocked as if we hadn't helped him? I understand Mikasa but the other three really?

I stood as plain faced as Shadis, at least until he fell back and nearly slammed his head into the ground. I snorted and quickly covered my mouth. But then I narrowed my eyes and noticed something.

"Sir." I suddenly spoke up, Shadis turning to me. I walked over to the still hanging Eren, motioning for Wagner to lower Eren.

I told Eren to remove his straps and gave him mine, watching as he put mine on before looked over his for a moment. I tossed them to Shadis. "The clasp is broken. It's defective. Have him use mine." I spoke, Shadis grasping the broken gear and having Eren get hooked back up and lifted up while I walked back to the other cadets.

I smiled seeing Eren succeed this time, and put a hand on my hip. "He managed to stay sturdy with broken gear, pretty impressive"

My comment mad more comments fly around the other cadets in awe. Now it was more understandable though.

We continued ODM training and I was grinning as I flew through the air, slicing through the air as if ODM gear was second to breathing for me. Even Reiner and Bertholdt were a bit impressed as I swung above tree tops and spun in the air as I were flying. I let out a happy woop, having missed this feeling so much.

We were in the showers when something was brought to my my attention.

Reiner and Bertholdt, as curious as they'd always been seeing them, had never brought up the 2 scars or tattoo on my back.

Between my spine and my shoulder blades were a set of rough scars each about six inches long vertical and about an inch and a half wide at the widest part.

As if I had wings.

"Shigaku, whats up with the tattoo and scars on your back? Looks like you had wings. And is that a flower?" Connie's second comment was obviously joking but it was the one that caught my attention, my head whipping around sharply.

"Huh-?" I spoke, eyes wide. My shock caught several people off guard. And so did my rush to wrap a towel around my waist and hurry to the mirrors. I just about tripped on the way there but that didn't stop me one bit as I turned my back to the mirror and looked wide eyed at the scars and marks.

It didn't take long at all for the meaning of the tattoo to click in my mind.

A red spider lily, a flower of death, rested on the nape of my neck.

Wing-like scars as if I were a bird whose wings had been clipped.

I stared at the scars in the mirror for several moment, silent and looking dazed. Connie was apologizing but his words were nothing but static to me. Bertholdt was the first one to come over, gently putting his hand on my shoulder but I flinched hard in response and looked up at him with tears in my eyes and slipping down my cheeks.

"How long have I had these?" I asked shakily. Bertholdt's eyes widened a bit, and so did everyone's who heard.

"We.. you.. we though you knew." Berthold spoke almost nervously. He could hardly say anything while they were surrounded by so many people. It was a good thing I had mentioned being an orphan during introductions, an excuse for them to not know either.

I only shook my head and was pulled into a tight hug from Berholdt. I knew what it meant.

'We'll protect you from having to cry ever again'

- - - - 

A/N:   When your childhood friends find you falling from the sky and swear to never let you get hurt <3

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

563K 13K 33
Year 845, the year Wall Maria met its doom. The residents within Wall Maria stared at the wall. A head was now visible...it was a titan... 'A titan...
60.8K 2K 54
Darkness. That's all I could see. Everywhere I looked, the inky blackness engulfed my vision. I squinted, searching for any speck of light, but found...
29.2K 1K 34
Within the walls and after titans were long gone... people started to live a peaceful life... until death came upon the heroes. Reborn into a new lif...
625 12 36
The moment Emalina Varlen loses her parents when Shiganshina fell, she decides to join the military in order to become strong. There she meets Jean K...