Kitsune (Naruto Fanfiction)

Autorstwa n4mikaze03

{reconsider to be rewritten}Uzumaki Naruto is a cheerful, naive boy and a prankster. little that people know... Więcej

1. prologue rewrite
2. the school life
3. the traitor
4. Team selection
5. teammate
6.
7.
I'm back
8. beginning to wave
9. wave part 1
10.wave part 2
11. wave part 3
12. wave part 4
13. secret that shouldn't be unvailed
14. Break!!!
15. Break part 2
16. Monochromatic eyes
17. Announcement of exam
18. One-tailed and the exam begins
19. Written test
20. Forest of death
22. The wrath.
23.
24. Festival
25. The Frog Sannin arrive!
26. the tournament
27. Satsuki vs Gaara
28. The Unexpected Invasion
29. Orochimaru vs Hokage
30. The red hair.
31. Neji vs Naruto
32. Tsunade returns
33. Unexpected
34. Chase
35. The battle of the valley
36. not one but two
37.Memories Of Past
38. epilogue
sequel

21. The snake bite

2.4K 55 1
Autorstwa n4mikaze03

Satsuki and Sakura were waiting for the blonde at the same place where he have left them. It was more than three minutes yet no sign of his return to them. "Gaah, I can not stand with it anymore what is he doing"

"I don't know, maybe he having a nice time in the forest" Sakura bluntly answered Satsuki. "No, he must go to that Hyuuga heiress again," Satsuki said.

Sakura scoffed when she heard it. "What?"

"Someone is jealous" with the melody she teases her. Satsuki's face now becomes red as tomato glances away from the sly pink-haired girl. 

"What, no. Pfft, that ridicules" Satsuki denied. 

Even though her face turned from Sakura still knows that it was a lie. A hint of jealousy in her voice is the clue to that. "Really, what if I take him then" 

"NO, he is MINE" Satsuki turned back to face Sakura who showed her a sly smile looking at her victoriously. Of course, she intended to make her feel mad by messing with her. Sakura could imagine her feminine jealousy face without her disguise. She could say that it was cute.

"I am sorry, girl. But he wouldn't back for any time soon" A mysterious female ninja at their back suddenly make her appearance. 

Satsuki and Sakura jumped back into their defensive by arming Kunai while Sakura with her shuriken.

"Who are you? What have you done to him?" Sakura asked the mysterious girl but the answer she receives was none other than her laughter.

"What so funny?" Satsuki asked she become irritated and dashed to her to launch an attack. The lady quickly jump back before Satsuki could attack.

"Hahaha. Oh, it's just I never touch him physically but my snakes have been the one that deals with him" The lady answered. At first, she didn't get it but as she notices a grey snake coming out from her sleeves she has a grim thought about Naruto and become furious.

"How dare YOU. Fire style: The Great Fire Dragon" Satsuki announces her jutsu with the dragon of fire

The flame engulfs everything that hit it even trees turned to ashes. It is directly to the lady who stands without moving an inch from her place.

"Ha, serves you. Right," Satsuki looks at her with satisfaction. "Now, let us go find that blonde..."

"Sasuke, I didn't think she is dead," Sakura said with her eyes widened pointing at the flame with her mouth closed with her left hand.

Satsuki knows she changed the name because someone beside them was here. The broody expression of Uchiha changes when witnesses the figure in the fire survives starting at them with a creepy smile.

"Run," Satsuki told her pink-haired teammate. Both of them started running for their lives out of whatever the lady called herself.

The lady saw it. She smiles more widely this time. She with one movement get put from the fire and appeared in front of two of them, grabbing their faces and throwing them to the ground.

The lady again pulled out his sword and slash towards the Uchiha which she was supposed to die yet the genjutsu is like her armour that protects her was damaged and revealed her true self to the world.

Satsuki landed on her two feet realising her disguise was worn off. She focuses on the mysterious female waiting for her next move. She have no time to be surprised about her disguise because life was more important than that.

"I see my informant also again made a blunder again by informing the wrong information." The lady said with burning skin. "But let me introduce myself" she ten grabbed her skin tightly and tore herself revealing another body beneath the female body.

Satsuki doesn't know either to react disgust or afraid because it is like witnessing both in the same horror genre film. She just holding her Kunai tightly to fight her terrified feelings.

The lady is nothing more than a skin revealing a man or woman with pale skin and slit eyes. His hair was long until it reach his waist now looking at her with a creepy smile.

"Let me introduce, myself again this time. My name is Orochimaru, one of the legendary Sannin, the infamous snake Sannin." He put his right towards his chest and bowed slightly.

"What do you want?" Satsuki asked defensively.

"I want your precious body" Orochimaru launched himself to Satsuki with his blade clashing with her kunai. He then raised his blade towards the Uchiha with more speed causing the Uchiha forcibly activate her bloodline.

With her bloodline, she finally got the upper hand. She then managed to injured his hand and forcefully made him jump back in retreat.

"Interesting, you managed to get my hand injured. You have preceded my expectations. But that is only the far you can go" Orochimaru appeared in the vast speed in front of her.

'He is fast' she thought. Before she could react, she got git on her stomach at the back of the sword causing her to be paralyzed. Yet she managed to let out another jutsu. "Fire: multiple fireballs" several fireballs shooting from her mouth but because she has lost her focus. She couldn't concentrate but randomly shot.

Orochimaru jumped back before he got hit by the fireball. He even cut down several fireballs with his Kusanagi blade casually.

Orochimaru then with vast speed strikes back at the raven-haired girl with extreme speed. With her Sharingan on, she could compete but that is only when she had Sharingan active but she would doom when it was turned off.

"Fire: release" Satsuki using her fire Jutsu again towards the serpent ninja. He jumped back again throwing some spare shuriken with him to her. she then deflects the shuriken on her own her kunai and jumped to the branch to gain an advantage.

Orochimaru then follows her jumping towards the same tree where Satsuki is. 

Satsuki wasted no time waiting for him to land on the branch, besides she immediately charge him to the place where he would be. Before Orochimaru could land on the tree, Satsuki push him back to the ground making him fall. 

But she failed to realise Orochimaru had cut the branch where she now stands and now the branch was cut off making her dragged down with him. 

She was on top of him she twist his body a bit that is enough for her mouth to direct opposite him. She launched an attack with fire Jutsu again.

Orochimaru saw this. he is in the sky his legs aren't touching the ground yet she has made progress to attack him during his helpless time. Is he said helplessly? That was a joke. He is stronger than ever. Orochimaru defends himself from her fire Jutsu with his wind release making her Fire: release split to half in shame.

"How?" She gasps. She knows he just using a simple wind Jutsu that was taught to the academic students yet the power between him and her was vastly different. Orochimaru lands on his two pale skin feet facing the Uchiha.

"This is different between us Satsuki. A Gennin and The Sannin. I have changed my mind how about I trained you as my apprentice. With that, your strength will catch up with your brother in no time"  He offers her the training that he will be provided.

"My brother..." She whispered reminding her of the cruel sins he did to her family. Her so-called brother let her sister see the death of every clan's member with his powerful genjutsu. Just hearing his name made her disgust.

Then, a thought came to her mind she just remember about the blonde. "Why would I join you? You have killed one of my teammates"

"Oh, that blonde. His fate had been sealed the moment he met me" The cold statement came from her future master. She couldn't bear it. She throws her kunai towards him.

Orochimaru caught it easily. His smiles faded, disappointed with her decision. "I see so this is your path"

"Yes, like hell I would be with a psychopath like you" she spat.

"He is a small sacrifice for a greater good, why would you care about him?" His voice no longer has characteristics like snake but stern.

"That is because he is the only one that accepts me with who I am and the one that interacts with me casually. I used to hate myself. Why I was born a girl?  Why would I live hidden from the council? If I were a true boy I would peacefully enter the academy and my carrier as a ninja without hiding my true identity until I met him I realised that he is the one that accepts me"

 Orochimaru somehow felt sympathy towards the Uchiha girl but he didn't want to mess up with his plan. He's about to emit his Killing intent but he has another thing on his mind.

"I see. Then, take this as my gift" Orochimaru is about to launch to Satsuki but he ten got interrupted by a pink-haired girl. 

"Satsuki!" Sakura appeared in front of the serpent man.

"Sakura? What are you doing here? He is dangerous. Get out!" Satsuki in horror looks at her another of her friends is about to get killed in front of her.

"What she said is a true kid move or be..." Orochimaru said but didn't get finished his sentence as he was getting hit on his belly by Sakura which is not a normal punch.

"SHANNAROOOOOoo" Sakura infused chakra punch hit Orochimaru on his lower belly causing his body to fly backwards. 

Orochimaru has been underestimated Gennin earlier. This punch was familiar with that descendent of the Senju clan. He remembers the time Jiraiya was beaten by her. Oh, it was a nightmare. He has been a fool for getting his defences low but he won't for a second time.

He let out his true original body from his current body by ejected through his mouth. Sakura was failed to notice a snake faced almost human come out from his mouth headed to Satsuki. 

Satsuki tried to grab his silk body from getting harmed by him but it was too late for her as two fangs insert into her neck flowing something into her bloodstreams that are unknown to her, bitting her strongly. She forcefully used most of her strength to get out of his grasp. She managed to release him from her neck but her sight faded little by little. Her head becomes dizzy and she no longer could focus.

"Satsuki" Sakura yelled almost fainting Satsuki. She didn't hesitate to use her medical chakra and started to heal her. She notices a three Tomoe mark on her neck where he used to bite her. 'It is the seal, what is she doing with her? What if I flowed my medical chakra to the seal would it blunder the effect or make the seals disappear'. She put her pointing finger to one of the Tomoe thrust the mark with her own healing chakra. 

One of the three Tomoe is disappeared. 'I did it' she cheered to herself and continued to make an effort to help her friend.

The serpent Sannin looks displeased he returns to his human body and look at the pink-haired girl in annoyance. 'How did she manage to dispel it? I must stop her before my corruption failed to conquer her.'

Sakura desperately destroyed the seal. She then heard someone heading to her very fast. She heard the abnormally sound of the speed wind coming to her in vast speed. She turned to see Orochimaru punch her directly to her face. 

Sakura uncontrollable spun on the air vigorously and hit the tree hardly with a loud sound could be heard. After getting hit, her body bounced and landed on the ground.

"What an irritating medical-nin? My plan would be destroyed because of her" Orochimaru walked past Satsuki headed to Sakura who is unconscious same to The Uchiha. 

Orochimaru was about to flee from there before the situation got worse. A moment ago, he had confronted his former apprentice, then the blonde. Somehow he felt a grim aura come behind him. He turned someone was behind him. It was the blonde.

His expression was pale and horror mixed with shock and anger. If those Gennin and Chunnin came near him now they would faint in fear. The killing intent was as a rival as him. He know he wasn't the normal Gennin since they first met.

He could recognise those aura come from him and he is clearly not very happy with what he witnessed right now.

"What have you done with them," Naruto turned to Orochimaru. He said with a tint of hatred in his voice.

________________________________________________________________________________

"What have you done with them,"

"Oh, Naruto-Kun. I did..." Naruto didn't give him time to finish his sentence. He straightly punches him directly to his face. Orochimaru was unmoved except his head turned because of the blonde's punch earlier.

"I don't give a bloody hell of words you said" He then punch him again but was caught by him. "Such speed, you didn't show this kind of strength when we fight earlier even Anko was not even strong like you and furthermore I also don't give a damn mercy to those who ruined my plan!" Orochimaru punches him to his chest causing fall him backwards.

He grabs his sword from the ground and raised it to Naruto. Naruto in speed pulls out his kunai from his storage seal that he secretly hid in his sleeve.

"You are a strong, Naruto. I hope you didn't share the same fate as the others" Naruto glanced at Satsuki beside him who is fragile and unconscious. He notices she seemed to have a bad dream. No, a nightmare by seeing her winced tightly. Sakura is also unconscious she has been lying on the ground with bruises. 

 He then looked at Satsuki's neck to see the two tomoe was there. "The Curse mark" he muttered.

"Yes, Naruto-Kun. Is it beautiful?"

"How dare..." Orochimaru heard the blonde mutter something but couldn't hear it clearly.

"Sorry?" 

"How dare...YOU" The chakra erupted from the blonde body. Naruto pushed his blade with his kunai forcefully made him backwards. 

"What happening?" Orochimaru was surprised to see the sudden anomaly in front of him.

"HOW DARE YOUUUUUU" Naruto roared at him with full hatred. His chakra turned reddish-orange and wrapped around him like a cloak. His eyes no longer have light in them but dull.

Then, his chakra seemed to be split into two one with orange the other with red. Orochimaru was never been this surprised before it is been a long time he didn't seen an anomaly like this. A shocked face of him was rare because nothing could surprised him anymore.

In his mindscape 

The ground was shaking like they are having an earthquake in someone's mind. The trees were shaking hitting each other making the tenant of the large fox awake.

"what happened?" Kurama asked her daughter after being awakened from his slumber.

"Father, the entire mindscape was shaking since he was mad with that serpent guy" Kisara answered. Then, they felt another presence of chakra.

"What is that? The presence is familiar but darker. I have never felt it before" Kisara turned to her father who sighed knowing the question to her answer.

"Kisara, the presence you felt just now was no other than Naruto himself but the darker version of him who just awakened," Kyuubi answered.

In the real world

Orochimaru now sees two figures in front of him. The same face feature but is a bit different. One have the eye colours of blue while the other was red. He could say the red one is the darker representation of himself.  

It was rare to see the light and dark unites to fight him.

and only him.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

30K 419 24
Neji Hyuga X Fem!Reader - - Y/N Had been born into the Uchiha Clan being the stubborn middle child between her eldest and youngest brothers. Her eld...
319K 8.6K 36
Naruko Namikaze Is not your average teenage girl obsessed with looks and boys...she is a a type of girl who likes to hang out with the guys , doesn't...
10K 149 9
Sasuke was finally, FINALLY!, going to get his revenge on his sister Itachi. Nothing was going to stand in his way. [[COMPLETED]] I don't own Naruto
23.6K 551 11
© SQUISHYMINNIE | for Itachi Uchiha ❦ - It's been years since (Y/N) last step foot on Konoha Village due to a mission she was intrusted with by the 3...