๐‘น๐’๐’š๐’‚๐’ ๐‘ฎ๐’‚๐’“๐’…๐’†๐’ || ๐‡...

Von SakuAtsu_IwaOi_Lover

๐‘…๐‘œ๐‘ฆ๐‘Ž๐‘™ ๐บ๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘› is a dorm build specially for the Royal Princes in Royal Haikyui Academy. The ๐‘…๐‘œ๐‘ฆ๏ฟฝ... Mehr

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 2: The New Transferee Beta Students
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 3: Living together in the same roof?!
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 4: The Royal Garden
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 5: Amusement Park

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 1: The Dominant Alpha Princes

458 13 0
Von SakuAtsu_IwaOi_Lover

| 𝖱𝗈𝗒𝖺𝗅 𝖧𝖺𝗂𝗄𝗒𝗎𝗎 𝖠𝖼𝖺𝖽𝖾𝗆𝗒 |

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Sakusa Kiyoomi, the Son of the King of the Dragon Empire walk in along with his friends, in this school, everyone is the same, same social class.

| 𝖡 𝖢𝗅𝖺𝗌𝗌𝗋𝗈𝗈𝗆 |

𝐒𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐬𝐚 𝐊𝐢𝐲𝐨𝐨𝐦𝐢'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

I am Sakusa Kiyoomi. The Son of the King of the Sakusa, The Prince of the Dragon Empire. A Dominant Alpha.

"Goodmorning!" Iwa said.

"Goodmorning." I said.

"I heard a noise yesterday night." Daichi said as he death glares us.

Daichi Sawamura and Iwaizumi Hajime aka Iwa is one of my friends since I was just a toddler.

"It wasn't me!!" Terushima said, also one of my friends.

"I didn't heard anything though?" Aran said.

"Well, I definitely did!" Daichi said.

"I didn't." I said and the other friends of mine agreed.

"Well...whatever...it must be just a wind.." Daichi said with a unreadable expression.

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Most the Royals in the School is an alpha, and in the B Classroom where Sakusa Kiyoomi and his friends are, they all an alpha not a single omega is in there.

All of them sit down on their sit as the Teacher walks in.

"Okay, Let's start the class." Teacher said.

|𝖠𝖿𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗇𝗈𝗈𝗇|
|𝖢𝖺𝖿𝖾𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗂𝖺|

"Hey hey hey guys!!" Bokuto said.

The others greet him.

"Do you guys heard?" Bokuto ask.

"What?" Sakusa said uninterested.

"There are 20 students that is going to transfer here tommorow!!" Kuroo said interupting Bokuto into answering.

"BRO!!" Bokuto yelled but not too loud to Kuroo.

"Sorry Bro😅" Kuroo said.

"And what's the big deal of it?" Tsukishima ask.

"Well they said they are all betas!" Terushima said in excitment.

"Oh yea?" Osamu ask(?).

"Yea!" Terushima answered(?).

"So what if they are Betas?" Kageyama ask.

"Yea, there are also Betas in this school isn't it?" Daichi also ask.

"No! There is none." Lev said.

"There is none??" Daichi said confused.

"Yea!" Lev answered.

"Have you forgotten it? Daichi?" Aran asked.

"Right...This school is famous nit only because it was one if the best but because there is litelary no betas in here." Daichi said.

"Well, it changed because the Principal's Daughter are the ine who take over." Iwaizumi added.

"Yea." Sakusa said.

"But it's not like it's your first time seeing a beta." Sakusa added.

"Yea why do you guys seems excited about it?" Asahi added.

"Well..." Bokuto said hesistant.

Kuroo, Bokuto and Lev stare at each other and look at Osamu.

"What?" Osamu said confused.

"You're brother is one of them." The three said in sync.

"Oh...okay?" He said with a questioning look and continue eating.

"With his friends." Bokuto added.

Hearing that, Osamu choked on his food.

"Even Kita??" Osamu ask panically.

"Yea..." Kuroo answered.

"Wait wait wait!!" Komori said.
"You have a Brother?!!" Komori asked.

"Uh...yea" Osamu said.
"I didn't tell you guys?" Osamu asked.

"You didn't!!" Sakusa said.

"Oof, My bad." Osamu said.
"But Aran knows it too." He added.

All of them except for Osamu who continues eating stared at Aran.

"I thought you guys know?" Aran said.

"I didn't know it??" Daichi said to Aran.

"Oh...I thought..Osamu told you guys.." He said as he stare at Osamu who is clearly enjoying his food.

"Well let me tell you guys-" Osamu said as he stuffed food in his mouth.

"Ew." Sakusa said obviously being disgusted by Osamu.
"Don't talk while your mouth is full🤢" He added.

Osamu then chew all the food and eat it and said sorry.

"As I was saying, before I was RUDELY interupted" Osamu said as he stares at Sakusa.
"Don't get too close to my brother. He is my youngest. And you guys are my friends who know me for all my life-" Osamu Added but interupted again.

"Yea we know you for your whole life but we didn't know you had a brother." Sakusa said rolling his eyes.

And Osamu just ignored it and continue speaking.

"-you guys should known that I am very over protective, and don't hit on his friends too, they might be Beta...but trust me...you don't wanna mess with them..." Osamu said as he felt shivers down his whole body.

Aran agreed on Osamu. Then suddenky the Principal appear in their sight.

"Hello Boys" Principal greets.

"Hello Madam" The boys said respectfully.

"How was your afternoon?" the Principal asked while sitting down with them.

"It was good!" Bokuto answered.

"Nothing unusual." Sakusa added.

"Well..I think that will changed tommorow fufu" The Principal thought.
"Well that's good." The Principal said.

"Btw Osamu, have you heard that your brother is coming here tommorow?" The Principal asked.

"Yea..I just known earlier." Osamu answered.

"That's good. I want you guys to show them around the whole school" The Principal said.

"Can Osamu just do that alone?" Kyoutani asked.

"He can. But there are 20 people are coming and you guys are 20 so each one of you." The Principal answered.
"And they are chaotic btw." The Principal added.

"Yea...I kinda need help from you guys...to keep those people from causing chaos?...yea" Osamu said

"They're that worse?" Iwaizumi asked.

"Oh...trust me darling...they are lot more worse than you guys saw...even those trio can't compare." The Principal said.

Both Osamu and Aran nodded, agreeing to what the Principal said.

"Lot more chaotic than Bokuto, Kuroo and Lev? Oh I don't think I can handle that." Tsukishima said.

"HEY! what does that mean?!!" The three said in sync.

"For once, I agree with you." Kageyama said.

"Oh like it was my honour that you agree with me, KING." Tsukishama said.

"What the hell does that mean and Don't call me King you saltybean pole!!" Kageyama said.

"And here we go." Daichi said as he sighs, completely tired from their bullsh*ts.

The two started insulting each other, even though the Principal is still there...but She is used to it so she doesn't really care anymore. The two stop bickering at each other when the class bell ring.

And just like that their day goes on. But both Aran and Osamu knows that there peacefull life will be gone by tommorow.

~•~•~•~•~•~•End of Chapter•~•~•~•~•~•~

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

1.2M 54.5K 100
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
255K 16.6K 21
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
860K 19.6K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
673K 24.5K 99
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...