Stay (Wild Creek Ranch Series...

Da Rituparnadarolia

When nineteen year old Ryder Wilson met the sweet seventeen year old Anastasia Farrell, he knew that he wante... Altro

Author's Note
Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Epilogue

Chapter Forty-Nine

80 3 0
Da Rituparnadarolia

Ryder nodded as if he already knew. “I know, I don’t expect you to, I can move to LA, if you want me to,” said Ryder. Anastasia gaped at him, touched by his response. She had never expected him to be so down-to-earth and humble. It was a huge sacrifice to completely forget your roots, leave your work and move to a new city just for the woman you love. It was nothing but an example of unconditional love! It touched her heart. 

“You’ll do that for me?” She gasped, with tears in her eyes, as she stared at him with disbelief.

“Why not? It’s the only way for us to be together, right?” asked Ryder. 

“I can’t believe it, Blue. You’re the best thing that’s ever happened to me. I want you to move in with me since we’re engaged to one another,” said Anastasia eagerly. 

“But you live in Vida Slovene’s house, right? What if she objects?” asked Ryder hesitantly.

“She wouldn’t mind at all. She is like an aunt to me,” said Anastasia. 

“I’ll talk to her, announce our engagement to her before moving in with you,” said Ryder. “By the way, why don’t you live in your own apartment?” asked Ryder curiously. He didn’t want to move into Vida Slovene’s house. 

“Aunt Vida isn’t well and she won’t allow me to. You can live with me there, Blue. It’s my home as well,” said Anastasia. Ryder nodded, but somehow the suggestion didn’t suit him well. However, he didn’t want to disappoint Anastasia. 

“Okay, I’ll wrap up my work here and join you later. When do you need to return?” asked Ryder.

“Four days later,” she told him. “So are we returning to Fordsville today?” she asked as she served them lunch. 

“No, I want to spend the day with you.  We can return home tomorrow. What do you say?” asked Ryder. 

“I'd love to. I’m on a vacation after all,” said Anastasia. They sat down to enjoy the delicious food. 

Later on Ryder took her to see the attractions around the place. It was something she had seen before but with Ryder they were a different experience altogether. In the evening when they returned back to the cottage, it felt like home, where they both could freely enjoy with each other. They both made a simple beef stew and rice for dinner. 

It was night already and Ryder just picked her up and carried her towards the cozy master bedroom. “Let me love you, Annie. Let me memorize every detail. I have no idea when we can see one another again,” he said, his eyes looking sad and melancholic.

“Why? You promised to come down to LA and move in with me,” said Anastasia looked puzzled. Did he forget his promise already?

“Of course, I remember what I’ve promised you. I was just doubtful about your aunt,” said Ryder. Anastasia sighed knowing that he was right but that time she was adamant to fight for him. 

“Don’t worry, everything will be fine. We’re not doing anything wrong. We love one another and we’re engaged already. No one can possibly have any objection,” said Anastasia. 

Ryder nodded and lay her down on the bed. “Let’s forget everything and enjoy the moment with one another. I already have your dad and Anson’s support,” said Ryder with a bright smile on his face. 

Anastasia pulled him into her arms. “I’ll fight for you, Blue,” she whispered into his ear. Ryder crushed her to his body, overwhelmed by what she just said. 

“I’m honored,” he said, kissing her neck longingly. A growl sounded a little further away from the cabin and Anastasia trembled with fear. 

“I just hope now wild animals don’t bother us tonight,” said Anastasia, tightening her hold on him.

“They can’t come inside. You have nothing to fear,” he said. “I can start something to divert your attention and keep you occupied,” said Ryder with a mischievous smirk on his face. 

“What’s stopping you? Wait I’ll start if you can’t,” said Anastasia with a grin. Ryder’s eyes widened with disbelief.

“You will? Okay, I’m just lying down. Start now,” he challenged her, lying down and waiting for her. Anastasia climbed on top of him and pulled the shirt out of him, all the time gazing at his ocean blue eyes. She caressed his muscular chest till her fingers ran down to his hot v-line. She next unbuttoned his jeans and pulled it down, all the whole aware of his hot gaze following her movements minutely. She could feel how hard he had grown.

“This is just the start,” she whispered, rubbing his hard arou*al from over the material of his underwear. Ryder closed his eyes as a moan of pleasure escaped him. She was engaged to him, he therefore belonged to her. A strange boldness overcame her and she pulled his underwear off his legs. Taking his ere*tion in her hands as sensually as she could, she moved her hand up and down it to stroke it well. He groaned with pleasure and in a spit second , he caught her and flipped her to the bed. Grabbing her wrist, he prevented her from moving any further. His hot and hungry mouth sought hers and claimed them in a slow, deep and passionate kiss. 

Anastasia continued to stroke his hard length, igniting him, exciting him to such heights that he sucked in a deep and unsteady breath. He was so agitated by her touch that he lost all his self control and quickly pulled her clothes out of her in a frenzy. Anastasia rubbed her naked body to his, unsettling him further. 

“Are you sure that you don’t want to pound inside me again?” she whispered, as a hot gush of heat burst out of her, making her impossibly wet for him. 

He growled with hunger and in one swift movement, he was on top of her. Positioning himself above her, he thrust inside her with an intense hunger that amazed both of them. It was a very wild and powerful love making. Both of them let go of their inner inhibitions and surrendered whole heartedly to each other without thinking of the consequences. They forgot everything but their hunger for one another, their love for one another. 

The next day also Ryder didn’t have any plans to return home. He was desperate for Anastasia. A strange sense of dread ate him up and every time he thought of returning, he felt as if he would lose her again. They spend the whole day in bed, exploring each other, talking, playing and doing household chores together. No one bothered them strangely, not even Anastasia’s dad!

So when they finally returned home the next day, it was late in the afternoon. Ryder dropped in for coffee at her house since he wanted to announce their engagement to her dad and grandparents. 

“Why did you return so soon? I expected you guys to spend at least a week. I was so much at peace here catching up with my old folks,” said Anastasia’s dad with a laugh. 

“Dad!” scolded Anastasia with flushed red cheeks. 

“What? I can see the ring on your finger, Ana. Do you have any news to give us?” asked her dad eagerly. Ryder cleared his throat and smiled at everyone. 

“Yes, you’re right, uncle David. We’re engaged now. I’m moving to LA since Anastasia cannot move to Fordsville,” said Ryder. 

“That’s very good news indeed! Congratulations to you two. I wish you all the happiness in the world,” said her dad, getting up and hugging both of them. 

“This is the best news I’ve heard in ages. Congratulations, you two. Start thinking of getting married soon. I want to see your wedding before I die,” said her grandpa. 

“Grandpa, stop saying nonsense. You’re quite healthy. Why would you die?” scolded Anastasia.

Grandpa chuckled while granny Daisy hugged them both. “Never mind him. Just don’t keep postponing your wedding dear,” she said with a happy smile on her face. 

“Ryder, have you announced the good news to your folks?” asked Anastasia’s dad eagerly. 

“I will, uncle David. I wanted to talk to Vida Slovene first,” said Ryder. Everyone’s face fell at the mention of her name. They all knew her nature and her hatred towards men! David Farrell had experienced it so well that he didn’t want Ryder to face the same situation like he did. With her health failing her, she had become more vicious and desperate to save her empire than ever before. That was the sole reason why Anson stayed away from the business but Anastasia was soft-hearted and couldn’t deny anyone. 

“Brace yourself for the worst, son. This wouldn’t be an easy task. You’d rather want to give up than face her baseless allegations,” warned her dad.

“I won’t give up, uncle David. What allegations are you talking about?” asked a clueless Ryder. David Farrell sighed, his shoulders stooping with defeat.

“You’ll soon know, son,” he just said. 

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerĂ  anche

22.4K 908 31
~"When are you going to do what's best for you Sadie? All you ever do is what's best for Hallie and push your own wants and needs to the bottom of th...
63.2K 5.9K 42
At just 17, Blair and Cody were high school sweethearts with big dreams. They were both headed to university on athletic scholarships when a positive...
445K 7.8K 31
Braylon Ryder is 15 years old and lives the perfect life. Beautiful, athletic, smart, good grades and lots of friends. Or so everyone thinks. What...
96 20 6
Ever since Nikita was young, she always wanted to be a Dragon Ryder. She could never dress up like the other girls, she was never the "proper lady"...