Grimm Days (Grimm RWBY x Male...

By Dadlovekid

A request from ARCtrooper70. The General plot is the following which may or may not be tweak: Male Ruby Ros... More

Author's note
Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine

Chapter Ten

544 14 3
By Dadlovekid

In a abandoned Bullhead in the woods, two females walk out, wearing some casual clothes. Summer Rose and Cinder Fall. The two then saw a village in the distance. (They are in Mistral) Soon enough, they enter the village to find refugee.

Meanwhile, Y/n was entering back towards the ship Camelot with Eve, who was on the stretcher, as five guards were with them on a bullhead. Y/n was holding Eve's hand as he wait with his other hand on his head.

"I am sorry Eve. I wasn't able to help you sooner."

Soon enough, he reach the ship as several doctors rush in to help Eve as Y/n follow them till Jaune walk over with Ren. "I'm afraid that we had Cinder in our custody, till she escape moments later." Y/n stop in his walk to look at Jaune before back handing him, and he fell to the Ground as Ren help his friend.

"YOU IDIOT!" Y/n scream at him before grabbing Jaune's collar to bring him close to him. "You let her escape! FIND HER! She is the only one that can get us TO Salem!" He scream till he had a headache that pierce his head as he soon grunt in pain, dropping Jaune in the process which cause some extra doctors to rush over to him.

He push them to the side long enough to look at Jaune, who is getting help by Ren to stand up. Y/n spoke in defeat before having the doctors taking him away. "Just find her. She is the only directly lead we have at the moment." As he walk away, Jaune ball up his fist. "I want to make her pay too." He said to himself as Ren just spun Jaune to hug him. Calming him down.

"You aren't the only one that lost someone."

Y/n was brought to the medical center to get some pills before a call from Ozpin interrupt his thoughts. "Yes my liege?" Y/n ask as he pop some pills in his mouth. "I heard you have Cinder Fall in your custody." Y/n sigh before continuing. "My king, we failed. She escape capture as I was talking with the White Fang Leader."

"I see." Ozpin respond to the news. It was slow, low, almost mad like tone towards Y/n. He grew fearful of the response. "You failed? We can't have that. You know how dangerous Salem is. Look at Beacon. The Great War. The Faunas Revolt. We can't have you fail again. You have the men, weapons, the equipment. I didn't have you take over Atlas for no reason, but have what you need to burn the witch to the ground. You have one more chance."

"I know sir. She will die by my hand. But I wasn't here for that, I would be there next time." Y/n said with confidence. Ozpin smile on the other end as he heard those words. "You better. I do enjoy looking at the results that you bring to me. So much in such a little time, don't disappoint me next time."

"Understood." Y/n end the call and look towards Eve. He walk over to her and hold her hand with his one last time. "I promise, I will see you again in a bit." He said before he lean in to kiss her forehead. Adam rush in the center once he heard news of his sister. He look towards the scene as Y/n give the kiss before walking away.

"There are doctors in Atlas that can help her. We are heading there as we speak. But know that we have medical personal right now to help her the best they can." He stop next to Adam, he turn to face him. "Her condition will be cure, no matter the cost it will take. We have the best Doctors in Atlas. She will be saved." He then walk out. "She have to be saved."

He walk towards his room where he remain alone. He yell in anger before he start to punch against a wall. After a moment, he stop and he walk to a desk in his room. He pull out something that was strange to be with him.

A bottle of whiskey.

He pull out a glass and pour himself a drink. He stare at it before downing it. It was his way of drowning out his sorrows, as it was something his uncle do all the time. He can't think of Weiss at the moment, but he does when he is not busy. 

------------------------------------

Ozpin was sitting in his office as Qrow was pacing around the room. Qrow had this worried face on him as Ozpin was looking over some documents. "Oz, I'm worried about him. I don't think what we are doing is the best."

Doubts began to spill from his mouth, which cause Ozpin to stare at him. Never have he heard such things before, and it scares him that Qrow is showing it. If he, someone who spent almost his entire life trusting the old wizard with everything and anything, Y/n can have such doubts as well.

Someone who is commanding an army that only obey him, with weapons that can cause destruction to any kingdom and any place in the world. Making him a powerful man. On top of that, allow him to take the kingdom of Mantle, controlling the most state of the art weapons and personal that can make that happen. 

For he who brought the king to high status, can also bring the king down in ruin.

"Y/n is only just 18 years old ( I forget what I put in earlier, if I even put on in this story, I don't even remember if I did). He is still a young boy. He needs to be able to spend more time around kids his age, not fighting in a war. For oum sake Oz, his my son!"

OZ continue to stare at the poor old drunk, but stand up to walk over to him. Placing a hand on his back and guide him to the door. "Qrow. You been working too hard. You need to calm down."

"But, Tai. Yang. Raven. Weiss. Even Summer. They all ........" "Taken. By Salem." Ozpin finish Qrow's thought. "They all taken by her." Ozpin open the door and Qrow walk outside. "Have some time off Qrow. Rest and then come back well rested. Take as long as you need." 

"I killed Tai for you. I did a lot of things for you. I am just worried what he will do for you." Was the last words that he spoke to Ozpin before walking away. Ozpin close the door before giving someone a call. 

"Ren. I need your special undercover unit, watching over someone." Ozpin order as Ren on the other side ask a single question. "Who sir?" 

"Qrow Branwen." 

"Understood. I will have them there in a few hours." Ren replied before ending the call. Ozpin look out of his window to the people that was below his new home in Atlas. "Why now? Why now do you act? Qrow. What are you thinking? Raven, where are you?" 

He turn to his desk to see the three girls that was once part of Team RWBY missing posters. "Where are you three? Is Salem really acting now of all times? And why? So many questions that I need answers to." He began to ponder as he stare at them. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/n was completely drunk as a knock was at his door. He stand up and throw the door open, seeing Winter with her mother. "Waht? I'm busy." He slurred as he look at the two. Winter look at her mother before she say anything to the drunk. 

"Mother. Do we really have to do this now?" Winter question as Willow just push Y/n in the room as the two Schnee walk in afterwards. But this prove useful to Willow as she had Y/n sat down. "My poor boy, you are cursed with a heavy burdened. Allow us to ease that pain." 

"Mother." Winter spoke as her face became red. Willow just smirk as she push Winter towards Y/n. She fell on top of him, their faces only an inch away. "Get to it. Or else I have to take action myself." 

Winter look back at her mother before Y/n shake his head and rub his eyes. Then like a wave of realization hit him, he grab a hold of Winter. "Weiss! You are back! Oh, I miss you!" He shouted as he hold her tightly, rubbing his head against her neck. 

He stop and just hold her as he speak. "You left me all alone. I feel like I was fighting against the whole world here. The things I have done to make sure that I have a way to find you, are horrible. Please don't leave me again. Stay with me. Please." He began to squeeze Winter in his hold. "I don't want to be alone anymore." 

Winter just hug back to comfort him as Willow was filming the whole thing. "Beautiful. His love for Weiss is beautiful." She cried tears of joy as she watch the scene before it change into something else. "Oh! So that is how the relationship is going? Maybe I should join in on the fun." Y/n move Winter into a position that cause Willow to blush. "Wow. That is fast. He is really in love with Weiss." 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Summer and Cinder was in a room in a village, Summer on the 'phone' talking to Salem. "He wasn't on board, but things are getting out of hand. He had killed the entire village looking for you. He set a trap against us. He is getting drag deeper into Ozpin's plan. We have to save him sooner." 

"We will return as soon as possible. But he is attacking Lucio." She finished before ending the call. "So what now?" Cinder ask as she was scanning out the window and Summer sigh. "We have to get back there as soon as possible." 

"But he have an entire army. Technically three different ones. Vale, Atlas, and his personal. We can't win against him." Summer turn to face her friend. "He is still human, still have compassion. We just have to get to him. Once we get to him, we can convinced him. We just need to slip past Ozma." Cinder shake her head as she close the curtains. However, she didn't know that three different set eyes are staring at the window. 

------------------------------------------------

Y/n was in bed with both Schnee women. He was in the middle of the two before he open his eyes and look around. "What the hell happen?" He ask as the two just hold him tighter. "I am never drinking like that again." That is when he finally figure out what is going on around him. He had slept with both women, and drunk no less. "I'm am definitely not drinking again. And not paying child support." 

Pulling out his scroll, he spot some messages addressed to him or he have to address. He sigh as he put it down. "Where are you guys? Where did you all go?"

(I may post a lemon with Y/n, Winter, and Willow later. Or the next chapter, depending on how I am feeling. Anyway, I was pushing this story back for a good while and I miss writing something a little more serious than my usually stuff. And Break from my other stories. Plus I want to reveal to everyone what I plan for this story. Hope everyone is still interest in this.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6K 72 21
A 15 year old boy got accepted to Beacon Academy early by some not so normal circumstances. It was all a misunderstanding but he still got accepted t...
10.3K 133 16
A orphaned boy travels the world with a group of friends. They are soon slaughtered and this opens up a whole new world for the boy. He realizes, the...
1.2K 57 13
"After all this time... you still have the nerve to think I'd bend to your will!? Such arrogance... such foolishness!" "I'd be spitting on my ancesto...
509 24 6
The World of Remnant is filled to the brim with the creatures of Grimm as well as other hidden forces bent on destruction, and the only ones willing...