Forget me, not (Chaennie)

De hackerlocker

Jennie Kim has been in love with her childhood friend, Kim Jisoo since they were kids, and she just recently... Mais

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22

Chapter 20

882 39 3
De hackerlocker

Jennie got mad as she realized what is she doing with Chaeyoung. They went back to Seoul as soon as Jennie walked out on Chaeyoung.

Irene feels bad and carries the information heavily while Jennie is still confused but she is so stubborn. She still believes that she's in love with Jisoo when in fact Chaeyoung is making her weak.

A week has passed and The other three has already gone back to Seoul. Chaeyoung groans as she heard a loud knock on her house, of course, she knows who is it. Only two people who knows where she lives and it's impossible that it's her grandfather because he's too weak to come.

The elegant woman opens the door to see Jisoo crying.

"Hey," Chaeyoung soften and pulled Jisoo inside her house and hugged her. "What's wrong?"

"Will you listen?" Jisoo nervously said. "It's about love,"

"Of course. Whatever it is Jisoo, you know we can talk about it," Chaeyoung assured her.

"I can't get married," Jisoo sobbed, "I don't want to get married. It's all my fault,"

"I'm sorry, I know this is not your kind of conversation but I don't know where to go," Chaeyoung tapped her back thinking about what did Jennie do to Jisoo.

"I proposed to my girlfriend but I'm in love with someone else," Jisoo said that making Chaeyoung stunned.

"It's not you! I swear. It's Chaeyoung, she's part of our circle of friends," she confessed. "What should I do? Jennie cares about her reputation."

Jisoo told Chaeyoung everything, from why did she date Jennie even though she doesn't love her the same way.

The elegant woman understood. She hurt Jisoo so much that she build that kind of mindset.

"I know that you are always right. I should have understood you earlier. Now I have hurt the people I care about," Jisoo sighed.

"Always do what you think is the right thing to do," Chaeyoung said. "Don't stress yourself so much, take a breath for a moment,"

"How about you? the person you love. Why you didn't fight for her, Chaeyoung?"

"She not mine in the first place. I also make mistakes, Jisoo. I just can't let it go, so somehow I can say that I fought for her. But things are complicated." Chaeyoung smiled while telling her that amused Jisoo.

'She really loves her,' Jisoo thought.

"She's in love with someone else. I just did what I think is right. Letting go. Even my heart is choosing her, I decided to let go," Chaeyoung said. "Now, it is like I'm in your position when you fell in love with me, the difference is, I didn't push it,"

It is the very first time that Jisoo and Chaeyoung talked about love. And Jisoo is very happy to have this moment with her best friend.

Chaeyoung's wall is already broken.

Jisoo being herself, she thought of a way to break the engagement.

She knows it's the right thing to do.

She entered Jennie's office and tried to find something that she can use against Jennie.

Surprisingly she saw the envelope, Jennie is currently out with Irene, Dahyun, Tzuyu, and Chaeyoung while Jisoo plans to wait for them inside Jennie's office.

The woman have grown interested in the envelope and opened it. She widen her eyes when she saw Chaeyoungie's name written on the Marriage certificate with Jennie.

"It makes sense," Jisoo felt betrayed.

"My wall is still broken"

"You will hate me," Chaeyoung said.

"No I will never hate you," Jisoo mumbled, repeating what she said to Chaeyoung before. "You fell in love with my girlfriend,"

Jisoo chuckled as she saw the date. "It makes sense," she said once again because Jisoo knows that Jennie's doctor is Chaeyoung's doctor and she knows that the hospital belongs to Chaeyoung.

"She has Jennie all this time," Jisoo called the lawyer first before calling Chaeyoung's doctor because they are also close but after Chaeyoung left her they did not talk again.

"Mr. Park, it's been a while," Jisoo said.

"Oh my Jisoo, you finally talked to me. You did not even look at me when we saw each other in the hospital. Is there any problem?" Dr. Park said from the other line.

"Yeah, I kind of found out about Jennie and Chaeyoung. Please tell me everything you know. I will confront Chaeyoung after this," Jisoo said but the doctor hesitated.

"I'm afraid I can't tell you Jisoo. If you are worried, I can tell you that Jennie lost her memory and Chaeyoung took care of her for two years but now she remembers everything, however, she lost her memory of two years with Chaeyoung," Dr. Park said, "You know, both of you are like my children, I know how Chaeyoung trusts you,"

"So, Jennie doesn't remember Chaeyoung? she doesn't remember getting married?" Jisoo asks.

"How did you know about this?" Dr. Park said.

"I saw the marriage certificate on Jennie's table. I guess she discovered. I already called the lawyer and she told me that she gave Jennie the envelope while Irene is processing our paper," Jisoo said. That's when Dr. Park told Jisoo everything.

"Thank you Dr. Park," Jisoo said. She doesn't know if she is happy or sad because Jisoo once fell in love with Chaeyoung and Jennie is In love with Jisoo.

But now, Chaeyoung fell in love with Jennie. It is a rare opportunity. Jisoo loves Chaeyoung so much and she's been waiting for the moment to see her Chaeyoungie fall in love. She's been waiting to see Chaeyoung feel love.

"But Jennie said yes to me," Jisoo contemplated. "She will hurt Chaeyoung, I can't let that happen,"

"Aish!! why does Chaeyoung have to fall in love with Jennie. That woman is a hard person and in love with me," she feels bad thinking of Chaeyoung.

"Is this one of the reasons why Chaeyoung is not going after Jennie? because she discovered about me and Jennie? Argh!! That's why she can't accept me as a friend! she's in love with my fiance," Jisoo laughed.

When Jisoo saw a shadow outside the office she took all her courage and kept calm.

"Jisoo," Jennie worriedly said as she saw her Fiance holding the envelope. Jisoo didn't care if Irene, Tzuyu, dahyun, and Nayeon are there.

"Let's cancel the wedding," Jisoo seriously said.

"No! Do you know what will people say if we cancel the wedding? it will cause a big scandal Jisoo!" Jennie said.

"What's happening?" Nay and Chewy whispered.

"Isn't it a big scandal if they discovered that you are already married? and what? you will get a divorce? isn't it a bigger scandal than canceling a wedding?" Jisoo chuckled but she is trying to look disappointed while Jennie is not looking at them anymore.

'This is my way out, even if Chaeyoung is not choosing her, That is what I'm going to do too. I still have myself to survive, I have to heal' Jisoo thought. 'Jennie deserves better,'

'Three of us deserve better,'

"I love you! I don't even know that woman. She took advantage of me when I lost my memory! she hid me!" Jennie gritted her teeth.

"Is that so? You don't love her?" Jisoo smiled but deep inside she is mad because all she cares about right now is Chaeyoung and Chaeyoung.

"How can I love a stranger?!" Jennie madly said.

"HAHAHAH. You're ridiculous Jennie. Don't hurt her. You can't even remember her," Jisoo said. "Yes, I know. The doctor told me when I found this marriage certificate on your table,"

"Is this your way to go back to your first love, Jisoo?" Jennie bitterly scoffs.

"How I wish I can go back to her, but like I always say, I'm not in love with her anymore," Jisoo said, 'this time, I'm not choosing anyone,' she thought.

"Let's end this Jennie. I can't stay. Please don't hurt her," Jisoo walked out without minding her other best friends.

'I can't marry you Jennie. I'm sorry. I will make things right this time. This time, I will choose myself,' Jisoo internally smiled. 'I'm sorry Nayeon, I hope you still wait for me,'

She excitedly ran, even though she knows that Jennie is hurting. However, she feels happy because finally, she is free.

She did not contact any of her best friends because she only want to talk to one person right now.

"Chaeyoungriii," Jisoo widely smile as she bolted inside Chaeyoung's room. Yes, Jisoo got her own copy of the keys at Chaeyoung's house.

"What again, Jisoo!!" Chaeyoung threw the pillow that Jisoo's face.

"I canceled the wedding," Jisoo said that making Chaeyoung immediately woke up.

"What did you say?!" Chaeyoung groans.

"I know everything. I can't be with someone you love," Jisoo said and pulled Chaeyoung onto the dining table, she told her best friend how she discovered. "I can't be with someone I don't love,"

"But you hurt Jennie," Chaeyoung mumbled.

"We will only hurt each other more if I stayed, I fully understand now why you left me. Look at us now," Jisoo smiled.

Chaeyoung did not say anything because she already knows that Jisoo is in love with someone else.

"You're still not choosing Jennie?" Jisoo asked as Chaeyoung shook her head.

"I want her to choose me," Chaeyoung said.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

146K 3.9K 65
A story that surely will drive you crazy! • Please be aware that some of the characters in the story are purely products of my imagination. • I take...
1.1M 24.5K 48
They say, love is felt. This story is mainly about Jennie, a seductive and incredibly possessive professor, and Lisa, a transfer student. They both f...
34.2K 1.3K 41
FAN-FICTIONAL story where Jennie, college student who always have a dream on becoming a Princess will soon meet the real life Princess of Thailand Li...
1.1K 45 1
A marriage journey of two friends. One was in love and the other one was broken. How an unrehearsed marriage brought them closer and turned into a lo...