Spideypool (one shots)

De myherokeith

Because who doesn't love spideypool, your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man and crazy merc with a mouth Deadpo... Mai multe

Color
Classmates
Married
Omegaverse
That ass doesn't lie
That ass doesn't lie pt 2
Virgin
Heat
Heat pt2
Wtf
Obsessed
Obsessed pt 2
One bed
One bed pt2
Wrong number?
Wrong number pt2
Valentines day
Valentines day pt2
Roommates
Birthday
Honeymoon
Drunk
Drunk pt2
Fake date
Fake date pt2

Gender?

9.5K 207 87
De myherokeith

Another request, enjoy.

Peter stood in the mirror, looking at his body; the scars on his chest still healing. His chest still felt lumpy but it was probably just in his head, but what if other people could see it?
He looks at his binder contemplating on putting it on.
"No, the doctor said not to wear it while I'm still healing, I could bruise my ribs." He spoke to the room.
He looks down at his pants, the lack of bulge was disheartening. He gets one of his packers and fits it into his boxers.
A smile slowly filled peters face, one day it would be real, but that would take time and money.

Since he changed colleges no one calls him by his dead name anymore, it felt good to have people call him Peter instead of,
"Patricia parker, is that you?" He flinched but kept walking, not wanting to talk to that person.
"Oh come on I know it's you." They walk faster and caught up to him.
"Hey." Peter gets turned around and faces someone from his past.
"It's not nice to ignore someone." Eugene Thompson aka flash towered over him.

"I'm sorry, I didn't realize you were talking to me." His voice was deeper thanks to taking T.

"You're Patricia parker right?"

"No, I'm not. Do I look like a woman?"

"It's been a few years, but I heard Patricia came out as trans when she went to college. Heard she also changed college because people found out."

"I'm not Patricia, sorry but I don't know you or who you're talking about. Now excuse me but I have to get to class." He walks around the bully but gets pushed into the wall.
"Did I say you could leave?"

"You think we're still in high school dude? I'm not scared of you, leave me alone." He pushed him backwards making him fall.
"Don't mess with me dude, I don't pull my punches." Peter sneered at him and went to class.

"You're gonna wish you never met me." Flash yelled.

"Looks like my wish didn't come true." Peter yells back as he continues to walk away.
"Dang it, why him of all people, and why did he come to this college? What if he finds out who I used to be and tells people? I'm doomed." He worried the whole day that flash was going to find him and find out his secret.

At lunch peter sat by himself, he didn't eat much, anxiety took away his appetite.
"Hey, mind if I sit here." Said a strange guy with his hood up.

"No, go ahead." Peter answered. He sits in front of Peter, only looking down at his food.

"I found you again." Flash walks up, with two other people this time.

"Please go away, I don't know and don't want to know you." Peter tries to eat his food.

"I know you're Patricia parker, I haven't found out for sure but I know who you are."

"No you don't. And even if I was this person, what's it to you? What do you gain from knowing who I am?"

"Nothing, but if you want to pretend to be a guy, then I'll treat you like one." He slams his fist on the table.

"Wow, you're so cool, being a bully at your age, daddy still doesn't love you I bet." The hooded stranger said.

"What did you say? You wanna fight?" Flash turned to the guy and takes his food, throwing it on the ground.
His hood flys off his head as he lunged and punched flash so hard he fell back and rolled.
Peter caught his eyes for a second before the hood was back on.
"It's on now." Said flashes friend. People at the surrounding tables move out of the way as they fight, the other friend turns to peter.
"Trust me, you don't want to fight me." Said Peter.

"Bring it pussy."

"I warned you."
Peter waits for him to make the first move and dodged it then stands up to move as he continues to dodge his punches.
"Stand still."

"Why would I let you hit me?"

"Fight back."

"No, I don't want to hurt you."

"You can't hurt me." He swings wildly and peter catches his hand. He struggles to get out of peters grip, peter bends his arm back, hearing it pop and let's go before he broke it.
"I can hurt you, please don't make me."
They both look to see flash and the other friend on the ground, the third guy got scared and ran away.

"I'm sorry you got involved."

"It's okay, I've been wanting to beat someone's ass."

"Um okay. I'm Peter by the way."

"I'm wade." They shake hands, and the dean storms in to see the mess.

"My office now."

Flash and his friend were taken to the nurse, while peter and wade followed the dean to his office.
"I will not have fighting in my college."

"Sir, it was self defense, they came at us first." Peter pleads.

"And yet you too are unhurt, while those two are in with the nurse."

"You know what they say, a dogs bark is worse than the bite." Wade jokes.

"This is not a joke. I don't care who started it, all of you are getting punished."

"But sir.."

"I don't want to hear it. You will sit in the library for two hours, no phones, all you do is study in that time. Got it."

"Yes sir." They said in unison.

In the library, peter and wade sat next to each other, books out like they were told. Flash and his friend sat on the other side of the library not wanting to be near them.
"I bet they will think twice about messing with you or anyone." Said wade.

"Yeah, I hope so."

"Why did he call you Patricia though?"

"I don't know, I guess I look like someone he used to know." The lie slips out easily.

"You don't look like a girl, I mean, sure your face is small and cute, but you look like a man to me."

"Um thanks, but I don't really want to be called cute." Peter understood what he was trying to say, and it made him feel good that someone didn't look down on him.

The two hours were finally finished and they got to leave.
"Wanna get some food?" Wade asked.

"Sure."
They went to a pizza shop that was close by.

"You should have seen the way I threw him into the other guy, he went full rag doll it was so funny." Wade laughs as he told his story, peter was laughing with him. Hearing someone beat up flash for once was so amazing, he wished he did it sooner.

"Man, where were you when I was in high school with that guy?"

"Probably in a dirt alley in a gang bang."
Peter cringed back, "what?"

"Kidding I'm kidding, no I went to a different high school."

"Oh, yeah. If only I knew you sooner, I wouldn't have dealt with him for so long."

"A bully is gonna bully, no matter who you are."

"Yeah. But thanks for helping me, I don't think I would have beat all of them." He knew he could but that would make people question some things.

"Any time, I love putting bad guys in their place."

"You sound like a hero."

"Nope, I'm not like that guy Spider-Man, anything I do, I do it for money."

"Is that why you cover your face?"

"No, it's because I look like this." He takes the hood off to show his face, scars littered his skin.

"Does that hurt?"

"No, it's just a side effect." He covered back up and leans his down. Peter could feel the shame wade felt, the glares he most likely gets from strangers is probably similar to how people looked at him when finding out he's trans.
"Wade, can I tell you something?"

"What?"

"To tell the truth, I'm trans. I was assigned female at birth, my parents named me Patricia." He clenched his fist holding back tears. "I was shocked when I saw flash, I was hoping to never see him or anyone from high school again." A tear rolls down his cheek, "I wanted to hide the fact I was trans, because people don't look at me like a man anymore once I tell them."

"Hey." Wade holds his hand, "why are you saying all this then?"

"Because I don't care anymore. You can try to beat me up too, I'm a lot strong than I look. I could probably win. I just don't want to keep it a secret anymore, if people are going to find out it's gonna be from me and not someone else." Tears fell freely at this point, wade didn't know why but he was compelled to move around the table and sit next to him, hugging him tightly.

"Stop talking. I'm not going to fight you. If you say you're a man, then I will look at you like you're a man."
Peter pulls away to look at him, he dried his tears and smiles.
"Thank you."

"No problem. For some reason I feel really close to you, sorry if I invaded your space."

"You didn't, it's honestly been a while since I've hugged someone like this." He blushed softly.

"In that case." He wraps his arms around the smaller man tightly.

"Okay, let me breathe." He taps out.

"Sorry."

"Thank you again."

"Anytime buddy."

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

116K 3.3K 15
Peter Parker had finally grown accustomed to being Spiderman but soon after a certain mercenary came into his life. Deadpool for some reason wouldn't...
50.5K 1.8K 10
This is a Light x L yaoi fan fiction from Death Note anime that I made and it may contain inappropriate parts.I hope you will enjoy and note that I d...
6.8K 187 46
You read the title. Mostly cute fluff stories. Hope you enjoy!!
31.2K 607 34
Just a bunch of Spiderman x Deadpool one-shots! Oh and some one shot aren't really concentrated just on spideypool, but mainly on Peter.