The Empire King | ✔️

Od cloudy_Alya

Mason King đź‘‘ Leader of One of the most feared Mafias in the country, The Empire. Strong ,handsome, rich... VĂ­ce

.♦. Welcome .♦.
.♦. Aesthetics .♦.
.♦. And So It Begins .♦.
.♦. Coincidence .♦.
.♦. Emotions .♦.
.♦. First Day .♦.
.♦. Alaska .♦.
.♦. Whipped .♦.
.♦. The Ball .♦.
.♦. Ex boyfriend .♦.
.♦. Secrets Exposed .♦.
.♦. Dinner .♦.
.♦. Betraying Him .♦.
.♦. Confrontation .♦.
.♦. Escaping .♦.
.♦. Girl's Night .♦.
.♦. Finally Free .♦.
.♦. Part Of The Family .♦.
.♦️. Date .♦️.
.♦️. Empire Queen .♦️.
.♦️. I love you .♦️.
.♦️. Eavesdropping .♦️.
.♦️. Mask Off .♦️.
.♦️. The End .♦️.
.♦️. New Book .♦️.

.♦. Back To Work .♦.

11.1K 319 180
Od cloudy_Alya

🌹 Eliza's POV 🌹

I rushed around the room in hurry trying to find my heels as Mason waited for me patiently downstairs.

Yesterday I went with Mason to my "home " and got all my belongings . I was glad Mason was with me otherwise I don't think I would've had the courage to get inside.

"Eliza , I'm waiting for you in the car" I heard Mason calling .

I checked myself one last time in the mirror and made sure I had everything before rushing downstairs.(picture below).

"Took you long enough " Mason commented as I entered the backseat, next to him, a bodyguard driving us.

"Sorry " I said as I tried to calm my breathing.

"It's okay , don't make a habit out of it though " He replied to which I nodded.

"This is your Ipad , Laptop and phone" He said as he placed them on my lap. Each single one of them looked brand new and expensive as hell.

"These are necessary for your job" He added as if reading my mind.

"Okay" I said , what a lame response.

"The Ipad already has this week's meetings and schedules so you don't need to worry about this stuff for now" he said before adding " I'm sure the time u spent with my ex-assistant was enough for you to learn the job's requirements and what to do " .

"Yes, She taught me all these stuff and how to do them" I confirmed to which he nodded.

"Now what is our schedule for the day?" He asked as I fumbled with my Ipad.

.♦.

Soon enough we were at the building , the bodyguard opened the door for us as we walked in , it felt like a mafia scene or something. People bowed their heads in respect .

The scene was ruined when someone accidentally pushed me which caused me to stumble since I was wearing these cursed heels . It didn't end here. I fell forwards slamming into Mason's back.

Can the floor swallow me right here and now?!

I almost made out with the ground if it wasn't for Mason's hot fast reflexes ... wait what?

Seriously Eliza what the hell?!

Mason wrapped his arms around my hips before helping me straighten up. "Are you okay?" He asked and I nodded in a daze .

With his arms still holding me he glared at whoever pushed me "Who the fuck are you?" He asked with venom in his voice.

"I'm so sorry on behalf of my bodyguard, he can be so clumsy sometimes " A stunning lady said as she dismissed her bodyguard.

"And you are?" Mason asked coldly .

"I'm Bethany" she said, bringing her hand forward for him to shake . Mason stared at her stretched hand then back at her face with boredom.

She glanced at me and I got out of Mason's arm as if just realizing our position. "I spoke with you over the phone yesterday about my business offer" . Mason glanced at me but quickly looked back at her and shook her hand.

"Let's talk in my office " Mason said , leading us to his private elevator .

As we were inside I took my time to assess Bethany. She's so pretty!

She had wavy short black hair that reached her shoulders. Perfect face structure with full lips and captivating eyes. I admit it, I'm kinda jealous.(picture below).

As we reached our destination, Mason told me to get him his coffee and asked Bethany if she'd like to drink something , so she said she'll have the same as his.

Copycat ! Shut up Eliza why am I being so bitter?

I got the coffee ready and checked the schedule again before knocking on the door.

Mason and Bethany were conversing as I placed down their coffee. Mason didn't acknowledge me as I placed his own cup which for some reason bothered me.

I cleared my throat, grabbing their attention. "Your next meeting starts in ten minutes " I informed him as he nodded and thanked me before dismissing me.

Three minutes later Bethany exited Mason's office and walked like she owned the whole building, making her way towards me.

"Eliza ,right ?" She asked.

"Yes" I answered politely.

"Your boss is pretty handsome , does he have any spare time this week ?" She asked.

I looked at her weirdly and coldly " I'll have to check up with him" I replied.

"No I don't want him to know, you know tryna hook with him as we meet accidentally, you get what I'm saying ?" She said winking at me .

I glared at her before replying "I'm sorry I can't give you any private information that's not allowed " .

She opened her mouth ready to reply , but she was cut off by Mason exiting his office. He looked between us questioningly as Bethany smiled at him and turned around to leave" See you around Eliza" she said as she walked towards her bodyguard who pressed the elevator's button.

Her bodyguard leaned forward and whispered something in her ears to which she suddenly turned towards me and stared through my soul before entering the elevator.

"What was that about ?" I asked looking back at Mason who seemed in deep thoughts.

"Let's go to the meeting " He said and made his way towards the meeting room.

.♦.

It was now my break and It's safe to say I'm starving!

I knocked on Mason's door and entered his office for the umpteenth time today . He was typing on his laptop and looked so focused " um don't you want to have lunch?" I asked.

"I'm busy . I'll skip " He said, still typing.

"Ookay?" I answered before leaving.

I closed the door with a sigh and headed to the cafeteria. Grabbing my food I sat on a table near the window as I stared at the busy streets outside.

It's in such situations that my loneliness hits .

Suddenly a tray was placed in front of me and the chair was pulled back. I looked up at the intruder and saw none but Brent .

"Hi , hope you don't mind me sitting with you " He said.

"Uh no not at all" I replied kinda surprised.

"So how was it to get back to work ?" He asked.

"It was okay, a bit boring though " I laughed as he smiled back at me.

"Yeah, that's work for you " he joked.

"How was your day " I asked .

"It was good , there's perks of being higher than the others, they can do your work for you " He said nonchalantly.

I blinked at him as he bursted out laughing " I'm joking, I'm not that evil" He said as I laughed awkwardly.

"Ahh you should have seen your face " He said, shaking his head.

"What got you laughing like that?" Luke said as he dragged another chair .

"Just joking around with Eliza" Brent said.

"How are you today Liz?" Luke asked.

"Liz?" I teased.

"Yeah , I hope you don't mind me calling you that" Luke responded.

"No, I'm just shocked and I'm good"I smiled at him. He's so sweet!

"Glad to hear that" Luke replied.

"Where's Mason by the way?" Brent asked.

"He's skipping , he looked really focused on finishing whatever he's doing " I answered.

"Typical" Luke commented.

"So Eliza you're a girl right ?" Brent asked and I just looked at him with a "duh" face.

"Way to start a conversation " Luke laughed at him.

"Shut up" Brent shot back before scratching his neck and looking back at me " so can you help us with our dates...? Cause we're really clueless about this stuff and if we ask Sophia she'll never let this go and will get super hyper for the rest of eternity " Brent explained in one breath.

It was kinda cute.

"Sure thing" I said.

"Wait, you mean you're gonna help us?" Luke asked .

"Yes" I replied.

"You're the best sister in law!" Luke exclaimed.

"Luke" Brent said warningly and kicked me under the table.

"Ouch! What was that for?"

"Opps? That was meant for Luke" He said sheepishly .

"Are you okay?" Luke asked as I rubbed the spot .

"Yeah , that's a hella strong kick you got there " I said , laughing in an attempt to mask the pain.

"Sorry" Brent apologized.

"It's okay, don't worry " I said . I'm used to this , I wanted to add.

"Let's get you some ice to put on it" Luke said as both of them stood up.

👑 Mason's POV 👑

I rubbed the stiffness on my neck as I stretched my limbs in my chair. I had a lot of work to finish today and I'm barely halfway through . I'll just go grab a bite and maybe a coffee and get back to work.

I wonder if Eliza had lunch already.

I sigh, getting out of my chair and exiting my office. The scene I saw made my blood boil. Eliza's leg looked red and I'm sure a bruise will be forming there. Luke set her on a chair and told her he'll be back with some ice.

I balled my hand into a fist trying to stay calm as I marched towards her. "What the fuck happened ?" I asked furiously.

Eliza looked up at me startled as she opened and closed her mouth in shock. "Who. The fuck. Did this to you?" I asked again, anger pulsing through my veins.

"I kicked her " Brent said as I turned my head towards him .

He raised his hands in defense and took a step backward" ON ACCIDENT!" He said . "I kicked her by accident, the kick was meant for Luke. Stop giving me this scary glare. Eliza tell him!" Brent said, looking back at Eliza.

"Uh yeah, it was an accident ." Eliza said then added
"I'm okay".

I opened my mouth to say something but then looked at Brent . He got the message and excused himself, saying that he's going to see what's taking Luke that long.

"It's just a bruise, it's oka-" Eliza said as I cut her .

"Don't say it's okay ! It's not okay . It's not just
a bruise. I told you I won't let anyone hurt you anymore. It's not okay to be used to bruises and pain" I said angry at myself for letting her out of my sight.

Eliza looked at me with this soft and tender look , her eyes brimming with tears. "I'm sorry" She said with a sad smile.

"Don't. Don't apologize, it's not your fault " I said, closing my eyes.

"Thank you Mase" She said and I opened my eyes only to be captured by her gaze.

"Thank you for helping me . Thank you for caring about me . Thank you for worrying about me . Thank you for making me feel like I matter . Thank you for everything. Thank you from the deepest of my heart" She said with a broken voice as a tear escaped her eye.

I kneeled in front of her wiping her tear with the back of my finger "My little strong angel" I said in a whisper "You deserve the world and I'll give you just that from now on"

I hugged her head to my chest and whispered in her ear "I'm sorry I raised my voice on you" .

The moment was cut as Brent's annoying voice cut through our moment "We got the ic- oh uhh sorry we'll just leave" He stuttered.

I stood up before he could leave and snatched the ice from his hands then placed it in Eliza's leg.

"You're dead for real now" Luke snickered under his breath to Brent, but I heard him.

"Shut up" Brent said ,elbowing him.

Eliza giggled at their silliness and that was the most angelic giggle I've ever heard.

The only thought on my mind was how did I get this lucky and found such an angel. And I plan on keeping her by my side till the end.

—— - ♦ - ——

(A/N): Hello lovelies!! I missed you all sooooo much.

I would say sorry but I know that won't change a thing. I'm still really sorry lol.

Also , do you prefer long wait , but long chapter or short chapters in shorter time ?

Don't forget to vote and comment ❤️

💐 sending you all of my love 💐

PokraÄŤovat ve ÄŤtenĂ­

Mohlo by se ti lĂ­bit

380K 13.2K 36
"She better be okay. Otherwise the world Was going to see a bloodpath of epic proportions in organized Crime world"- Mason Russo ...
272K 7.4K 53
What could possible break two people apart that gave up everything to be with each other? For Amira and Mason there's two things. An unforgettable d...
1.9M 75.9K 104
Pushing him away from her, she screamed at him ; " This wedding was an option for you.. But not for me.! You really think that if given the opportuni...
3.2M 71.3K 46
"We want you home Sorella" Mason said to me. "I couldn't give two shits what you want." I said back. He looked pissed. I could feel someone coming...