Mon Amour (OS/TS Book)

By _thatnewbooksmell_

The euphoria of falling in love♥ Love doesn't need to be PERFECT. It just has to be true. Presenting you, Mon... More

✨Introduction✨
✨Caring Khadoos Shergill✨ (~MoRan)
✨Mayank, the Culprit✨ (~IshqAan)
✨Swimming Pool✨ (~TejRan)
✨Love Finds Its Way- Prologue✨ (~SidNeet)
✨Love Will Find its Way- 1✨ (~SidNeet)
✨Love Finds Its Way- 2✨ (~SidNeet)
✨I love you, always forever✨ (~SidNeet)
✨Valentine, A 2021 thing?✨ (~Ishqaan)
✨My Valentine- Prologue✨ (~MoRan)
✨My Valentine-1✨ (~MoRan)
✨My Valentine-2✨ (~MoRan)
✨My Valentine- 3✨ (~MoRan)
✨Tu Nahi Hoti Toh Mera Kya Hota✨ (~SidNavi)
✨Sabse Zyada Bharosa✨ (~IshqAan)
✨Back To My Life✨ (~AbhiNavi)
✨I Am Juhi Mahajan's Daughter-1✨ (~MoRan)
✨I Am Juhi Mahajan's Daughter-2✨ (~MoRan)
✨I Am Juhi Mahajan's Daughter-3✨ (~MoRan)
✨Meri Sherni-1✨ (~TejRan)
✨Meri Sherni-2✨(~TejRan)
✨HEY BHAGWAAN✨ (~MoRan)
✨Does she like me?✨ (~SidNeet)
✨Not Eligible To Love✨ (~IshqAan)
🖤Important- Please Read🖤 (~All Fandom's)
✨Siyappa- Prologue✨ (~All Fandom's)
✨Siyappa- Character Encyclopedia✨ (~All Fandom's)
✨Siyappa-1✨ (~All Fandom's)
✨Siyappa-2✨ (~All Fandom's)
✨Siyappa-3✨ (~All Fandom's)
✨Siyappa-4✨ (~All Fandom's)
✨Siyappa- 5✨ (~All Fandom's)
✨Siyappa- 6✨ (~All Fandom's)
✨Siyappa- 8✨ (~All Fandom's)
✨Siyappa- 9✨ (~All Fandom's)
✨Siyappa- 10✨ (~All Fandom's)
✨Siyappa- 11✨ (~All Fandom's)
✨Siyappa- 12✨ (All Fandom's)
✨Siyappa- 13✨ (All Fandom's)
✨Siyappa- 14✨ (~All Fandom's)
✨Siyappa- 15✨ (~All Fandom's)
✨It All Started With Irritation✨(~KajAan)
✨Balli Pitega✨ (~MoRan)
✨Love at Ladies Side-1✨ (~TejRan)
✨Love At Ladies Side- 2✨ (~TejRan)
✨Symbol of Our Love✨ (~IshqAan)
✨Realization-1✨ (~MoRan)
✨Realisation-2✨ (~MoRan)
✨Realization- Bonus✨ (~MoRan)
✨For The Camera's-1✨(~TejRan)
✨For The Camera's-2✨ (~TejRan)
✨Khoya Hua Pyaar- Prologue✨ (~MoRan)
✨Khoya Hua Pyaar-1✨ (~MoRan)
✨Khoya Hua Pyaar- 2✨ (~MoRan)
✨Khoya Hua Pyaar-3✨ (~MoRan)
✨Khoya Hua Pyaar-4✨ (~MoRan)
✨Khoya Hua Pyaar-5✨ (~MoRan)
✨Khoya Hua Pyaar-6✨ (~MoRan)
✨Khoya Hua Pyaar-7✨ (~MoRan)
EVERY FANDOM- VERY IMPORTANT🥳
✨D̶a̶t̶e̶ Meeting✨ (~IshqAan)
✨Surprise, Nah! Shock!✨ (~TejRan)
✨B̶h̶e̶e̶g̶i̶ S̶i̶ Bhaagi Si✨(~TejRan)
Every Fandom, Real Important Update🥂
✨Baatein Kuch Ankahee Si✨(~MoRan)
✨Ishqaan✨
✨Joining the Bad Boy's Game✨(~TejRan)

✨Siyappa- 7✨ (~All Fandom's)

483 48 24
By _thatnewbooksmell_

Rashmi Desai, entered the house dancing on one of the songs.

She met Tejasswi, Karan K, Umar and also the others. Tejasswi was glad to see another friend of hers there but she was so wrong.

Soon, Rashmi started filling Avneet again against Sid. Umar and Karan against Tejasswi. Shamita helped her in that.

Umar started picking fights with Tejasswi to no end. Tejasswi was very hurt, Karan K and her relationship was organic and now everyone knew that they like each other. But Karan K can't choose between him or her.

Tejasswi was supportive and she knew that Karan K has good bond with Umar and never came in between. So, she would never intrigue if he talked on any topic with them. She was a good friend to Karan S, Faizi and Sanjana and usually spent time with them whenever Karan K was with Umar and Rashmi.

But one day... Salman Khan called their relationship toxic and Karan a very non-supportive boyfriend. He never stood up against Tejasswi and always supported his so called best friend Umar who was always targeting her. Karan was very sad and Tejasswi was equally hurt after Umar and Rashmi's video was shown.

"Tum baat karo na Teju usse..." Faizi held her shoulders and she shook her head. "Faizi mai khud bhi bahot hurt hu, Umar mera dost tha, aur Rashmi..."

"Iss Rashmi ki humayi smjh me na aato hai..." Sanjana grumped. Karan S just looked at Tejasswi who was looking very hurt with their relationships.

"Bigg Boss aap sabhi ko batana chahte hai ki Karan, Faizi aur Sanjana ko medical test aur official kaam se 2 din ke liye ghar se bahaar jaana hoga... aur yeh kaarya ghar ke out area me hi honge taaki yeh apne ek officer ke alawa kisi se naa toh mil sakte hai na bahaar ki jaan-kaariya le sakte hai. Aap log confession room se aa jaayiye." Karan S, Faizi and Sanjana nodded.

Tejasswi hugged them 3. "I'm going to miss you guys, jaldi jaldi aana!" She said cutely. Sanjana hugged her. "Hum bhi tumko miss karenge..." They met everyone else as well. Karan S shook hands with Umar and gave a very different smile, which looked like a glare. Umar knew why it was, Tejasswi.

Rashmi and Karan were sitting together after the 3 had left. "Dekha tune, kaafi acchi dosti kar lii hai usne yeh army se. Tujhe toh sab vaise hi toxic bolte rehte hai." Karan was sitting with no expression on his face.

Tejasswi was cooking and Nishant was talking to her. They both were having their as usual fun. Sid and Avneet had planned a prank on Tejasswi. They both were having the only one OREO biscuit she had saved for herself and came there. "Hey Teju di, yeh dekho, yeh aapka hi biscuit hai na?"

On the other hand, Karan had a fight with Pratik. But as he was with Umar, Tejasswi didn't disturb him. He was sitting with a serious expression on his face. Siddharth went running towards them and Pratik was also there sitting. Avneet passed the cookie to Pratik and Tejasswi was running behind him. "Pratik, dede na!!!" She was giggling and everyone else awed as she was so cute. "Karan dekh na Pratik mera OREO nahi de raha!" Tejasswi came running to him and she was smiling.

"Teja jaa..." Tejasswi pouted. "Kundriii chal na..."

"MAINE KAHA NA TEJASSWI ABHI JAA YAHA SE!" His voice showed anger. She flinched at his shout and ran inside. Somewhere he knew he screwed up but didn't have anything to say. "Baabzz khaana..." Tejasswi shook her head.

"Le, ab tu khaana bhi nahi khaayegi, aur sab Karan ko blame karenge, toxic boyfriend!" Umar taunted her but she had no energy to fight. Karan was sitting there and hearing this. He got up and left. He forgot that Tejasswi told him in the morning that it was her fast today.

Tejasswi went to him at night but he ignored her. "Teja mujhe abhi baat nahi karni hai... jaa aur so!" He was clearly unapologetic and she was extremely hurt. "Kundriii..." He shook his head.

A whole day they didn't talk to each other, not because they didn't want to, they didn't find time. A new task came and Tejasswi was in Siddharth, Avneet and Ahaan's team. The task was not easy and all knew that fights are going to happen.

A fight emerged as soon as Pratik instigated Umar. He soon pushed him badly and he fell down. "UMAR!" She shouted and all ran to Pratik. It was only Karan and Rashmi standing, but even Karan was near him.

"Yeh kaarya yahi raddhh kiya jaata hai, aap sabhi log line me ekatrit ho jaaye..." Karan was with Umar calming him down. "Umar aise risk nahi lene chahiye the na."

"Pratik is instigating to no end." Tejasswi came there to give Umar and Karan water. "Tu jaa na, Pratik ko paani de, usse chot lagi hogi na!" Umar was adamant not to have a normal conversation with Tejasswi ever. She had lost all hopes as well.

"Umar mai sirf paani dene aayi hoon, kam se kam ab toh mat suna, jo tujhe karna hai kar, mai naa toh rok rahi hoon na kuch bol rahi hoon." She wasn't interested but came there as Umar was Karan's best friend and she was apparently, his girlfriend. But he was not a person to be said anything.

Bigg Boss called everyone out again. "Aaj ke kaarya me jo hua, vo kisi bhi tarah se swikarya (acceptable) nahi hai... isliye Bigg Boss aap sabhi ko batana chahte hai ki Umar ko iss ghar se isi vakt nishkasit kiya jaata hai, Umar aap abhi isi vakt bina koi samaan liye confession room se bahaar aa jayiye."

This was a shocker to all. Specially to Rashmi, Karan and Tejasswi. Rashmi because she had her much invested time to divide him from everyone, Karan because he was his best friend and Tejasswi as she knew Karan would break.

Umar hugged Karan. He met Shamita also nicely but didn't even shake hands with either of Tejasswi or Pratik. Pratik was fine but Tejasswi had no mistake today.

"Karan..." She went to him as she knew he would be very sad. "I'm sorry..." She whispered to him. "Teja abhi toh uska dost gaya hai, use akele rehne de time de. Zyada possessive girlfriend mat ban..." Rashmi taunted her. "Rashmi maine tujhse kuch bhi nahi bola hai, tu kyu..." Karan got up and left due to their noise. Tejasswi sighed looking at the retreating figure.

Umar reached outside. He was taken to quarantine as it was a rule for 4 days and he got his phone and all back. He opened the social media and saw the amount of love he was getting. He also saw the hate, Teja Troops were giving him making him more angry.

He switched his TV on and switched the Live Feed-on. It was Karan S, Faizi and Sanjana back in the house.

"Welcome back, Karan!" She smiled at him. Faizi and Sanjana hugged her. "Humne dekha sab jo hua, Umar..."

"Uski galti thi Faizi parr Pratik zyada hi instigate karta hai aur gussa toh sabko aa hi jaata hai... insaan toh bura nahi hai na vo..." Tejasswi smiled and said. Umar was shocked hearing her. "Yeh mujhe defend kyu kar rahi hai, kahi mai kuch miss toh nahi kar raha?" He kept watching.

"Ab toh Umar bhi nahi hai Rash, ab Karan..." Shamita and Rashmi were talking. "Karan is already against her, Umar toh pehle hi ho gya tha. She's a fake woman top to toe Shamita." Rashmi said and he clearly knew for whom she meant. "But kya manipulate kiya hai tumne dono ko Teja ke against!" Shamita smirked and Rashmi smirked back.

Karan K was sitting alone and Karan S came there. "Hey Karan, tum logo ki health and all thik hai?" Karan K asked, he nodded. "Parr tumhari relationship sahi nahi hai Karan, mujhe meri ek bahot pyaari dost ne smjhaya tha ki kabhi kabhi kuch baatein aankhon dekhi bhi galat ho sakti hai yeh maine khud galti kii hai..." Karan S said normally, for the first time.

Karan K looked at him questioning while he looked at Tejasswi. "If you think you love her or something, baat karo aur clear karo, kyuki aise toh tum use kho doge..."

"Karan mai yeh sab bahaar ke liye chordhna..." Karan K tried to explain when he was cut off by Karan S. "Dou (2) baatein!" He raised Karan K's first finger. "Pehli, yeh andar bahaar kuch nahi hota, agar kuch hai toh hona chahiye. Dusri," He raised his another finger too. "Agar bahaar tak rukte hue tumne yaha use itna hurt kar diya, bahaar tum kuch kaise expect karoge?" Karan K thought for a second and understood. "Kitna fuddu hu mai yaar! Thank you Karan!" Karan S nodded without any expression.

Outside, the fans had gone mad. Karan S finally spoke the things Karan K needed. Already, due to his personality, Karan S was trending. Monami was sitting and watching the episode. She smiled seeing him and prayed that he remains the same. "Karan, I love you!" She whispered to herself.

Karan K went to Tejasswi and held her hand. "Teja..." She smiled. "Karan, mujhe Faizi ne bulaya tha, just a moment..." She avoided him clearly and left. Karan K understood that she was hurt and he knew he had screwed up. He wasn't feeling well since the morning.

Tejasswi couldn't come back as Rashmi deliberately asked Shamita who was the captain to ask her for dinner. Karan's head and body already ached so he slept saying it at the camera. Soon, Tejasswi got free and was sitting with Sanjana. "Sanju sikhao na mujhe yeh language."

Karan S was going to his bed to sleep when he saw Karan K, "Ise kya hua?" He checked his forehead and it was hot. "Teja, Karan ko fever hai." Tejasswi got up and ran to him. She checked his forehead and it was indeed very hot. "I wish Umar hota, vo kitni help karta tha meri..." She said and got cold water for keeping cold wet cloth on his head.

Karan was sleeping didn't budge. Faizi shook him and he got up. "Tu dawaai lekar so ja!" Tejasswi said softly. "Tejasswi, thoda side ho, usne khaana bhi nahi khaaya hai!" Rashmi entered and sat beside him with the food. Tejasswi took the plate and started feeding him also bajaoing Rashmi. "Rashmi Desai, apparently yeh jo teri friendship hai use side me rakh, Kundrii ke saath mai hu aur mai sambhal lungi. Tu meri aur Umar ki toh sab kharab kar chuki hai isse aage mat bhadh." She bluntly said feeding him. She had cried 2-3 times because of Umar already and now she had stopped affecting herself, but that doesn't mean you can keep doing it.

"Khaane par gussa nikalne ki zroorat nahi hoti hai!" She scolded him while feeding and he smiled at her concern. "Yeh le, dawai, aur medic chahiye ho toh utha dena!" Karan K smiled and laid down. Tejasswi kept caressing his hair for a while. She kissed his forehead after he slept and left outside.

"Umar ki badi yaad aa rahi thi tujhe..." Faizi said and pushed her shoulder. She whined. "How mean Faizi, vo dost hai mera..."

"Tha Teju, usne toh izzat hi naa karo!" Sanjana said and she smiled. "Umraojaan insaan bura nahi hai Sanju, vo sirf Rashmi se influence ho gya tha... aur bahaar jaakar toh mai use mana hi lungi. Mai toh use saari cheezo ke liye sorry bolne hi wali thi, apparently vo chala gaya. Bye bhi nahi bola usne Umraojaan so mean!" She said in her usual style and all chuckled.

Umar was sitting in his quarantine room and was watching this. He felt very guilty. He opened all the earlier episodes and started watching them all over to see what the reality was.

"Bigg Boss aap sabhi ko jald se jald activity area me bulana chahte hai, yeh urgent hai!" They heard a voice and got up. It was almost 12 and what suddenly happened?

*********************************

Word Count- 2105

What is so urgent now?😉

What will happen further?😙

Hope you guys are liking the story, I know we're not focusing on everyone but every story will have a proper plot and story. Don't worry everyone is having their proper time and plot coming further, I'm not going to miss out anyone🙌🏻🤗

Published- 1st April 2022

Love🖤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

151K 7.3K 59
This book will contain OS / TS on our favourite couple ' MORAN ' ❤️ Ranked 1 in #moran on 25th February. 💞
5.6M 149K 31
Mia Gibson and Hunter James were always meant to be. But dating the star quarterback that was destined to be in the NFL was not easy. Especially when...
530K 53.5K 128
This is a series of OS, on different events. Some imaginary and some related to real incident. Hope u will enjoy it :)
287K 21.7K 100
Despite being completely different from each other, the love they hide has no bounds which makes them go any limits for each other. Story of two b...