Come And Get Me

Von Thoughts_Out_Loudd

Adira is a smart girl who is in a bad situation. No where and no one to turn too the young 23 year old has to... Mehr

ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY-FIVE

TEN

1.2K 42 3
Von Thoughts_Out_Loudd

Ghost could feel it in his bones that something was wrong. He just couldn't put his finger on it and it bugged him relentlessly. From the corner of his eye he could see Crow shoot up out of his seat and make a beeline towards the doors. Ghost always having his brothers back followed him. 

When they got outside Ghost asked him, "What's the hurry brother?"

Crow shrugged, "Kitty called. She said she needed to talk. Sounded like she was crying. She'll be here in a minute."

Ghost nodded and began to get restless. He looked around the lot, noticing it had been well past 20 minutes since BK and his beloved were supposed to leave. His blood ran cold when BK walked up to him asking if he's seen Adira. 

Without wasting a second to spare, both Ghost and BK ran towards his room. 

Bursting through the door Ghost went check the bathroom while BK looked around the bedroom. BK ran to the bathroom when he heard what sounded like a mirror smashing. He nearly collapsed when he saw the bathroom destroyed. Ghost was standing in front of the mirror his hand bleeding profusely. Gone was the relaxed man he grown to know as his mentor. Here in front of him was the very much lethal Ghost.  The one everyone knew before Adira. 

Ghost looked up, breathing hard, "Someone took her. She's gone. SOMEBODY TOOK HER!" His rage was coming up quickly. He felt like he needed to hit something again. He lifted his bleeding hand and began punching the mirror over and over until he heard soft footsteps walking into the room. 

BK moved back out of his way as Ghost stormed past him. They saw a red eyed Kitty and Crow standing at the doorway. Kitty silently handed Ghost the phone. 

He looked at the screen and nearly crushed the phone. A few simple words made the lava and ice fight in his blood. Chloroform bieing kidnppped is a grimmmmy fkcr 

Ghost stomped his way out of the room making his way into the main area. Stopping for a second muttering to BK and Crow for them to let Alpha know what was going on, he stomped towards Twitch. Tossing the phone in his lap Ghost spoke with a malicious cold voice, "Find me everything you can on Grime and try and locate my woman. He fucking took her."

A bucket of water was thrown onto Adira's unconscious body startling her awake. Adira's head flew back as she woke. Her whipped around as she tried to figure out where she was at. Her gaze settled on a familiar figure. She quickly recognized him as Dax as soon as her vision cleared. 

Adira took a deep breathe and wiped her face clear of emotion except for a sadistic smile, "I knew you couldn't have pulled this off on your own. So how'd you con your way into this? Promise them money you don't have?" Her eyes settled on the vest he was wearing. More specifically the Devil's Angels patch on the vest. "So the little boy finally grew some balls all of a sudden. H-" 

She was cut off, her head whipping to the side as a loud smack sounded around the room along with her malicious laugh, "Yes sir. You still hit like a bitch." She held his stare as she licked the blood off her now split lip. 

Dax got out a "shut up bitch" when a door swung open and 3 guys walked in. Granted she would have gave Dax an asswhoopin but she was tied down to a chair and slowly working her way out of them. 

The one in the middle spoke first in an angry tone, "I told you not to hurt her you useless piece of shit. Do you know who her father is?"

Dax nodded, "He's an old fat drunk who's a piece of shit."

Adira groaned and rolled her eyes, "He's not talking about my sperm donor you spineless bitch. He's talking about Alpha."

Dax looked at all of them confused, "He's not her father."

Adira shook her head at his stupidness, "Alpha took me in as his own. I am his daughter. You would have known this if you didn't beat me every fucking day of our relationship."

The leader spoke up again, "Hold up, you told us that you knew who the enforcer was sleeping with. You never said anything about her being your ex."

Adira threw her head back and let out a loud laugh, "He didn't tell you a lot of things, by the way what was your name again?"

The leader side-eyed her for a second, "I'm Blade."

Adira nodded her head at him, "Well Blade it seems like he hasn't told you a lot of things."

Blade raised an eyebrow at her statement, "Things like what?"

Adira smirked at the man, "I'm assuming he told you that the bruised ribs, jaw, and that shiner came from a bar fight, right?" She continued on when she saw Blade's jaw clinch, "He actually got them from my old man. Ghost. You see some months back, Dax left me. Bruised, broken, and left me with some expensive ass bills. When I got a job, reconnected with my dad, and a new man who will actually take care of me he showed up at my doorstep spewing some bullshit about missing me and wanting me back. Turns out he owes a lot of people money. My old man knows everything and he gave Dax those bruises." The ropes that had Adira tied down were getting looser so she kept talking, "Dax lied about me just sleeping with Ghost. I'm his old lady if you men haven't figured that out yet." As she finished talking the ropes slide off her wrists. 

She could hear Dax breathing hard from anger. So, she did what she did best, she pissed him off, "What Dax? You got something to say? Say it. Be a man for once in your life and say what the fuck is on your mind." His breathing got heavier, "Aww is the little boy mad? You wanna hit me? Then hit me you worthless shrimp dick piece of s-" Her head snapped to the side from the punch she just received from Dax. 

Dax began backing up when he heard her cold laugh. Before he could get to the second step Adira pounced, wrapped the rope around his throat and yanked him down. Effectively throwing him off balance, to the ground. She straddled him and began throwing punch after punch unleashing her years of pent up rage on him. 

Adira was quickly thrown off of Dax. She began fighting the two henchmen that came in with Blade seeing as they are the one's who pulled her off. She saw a k-bar knife hanging on the belt of one of the guys. She had to figure out a way to get that k-bar knife without anyone noticing. She found her moment when she quickly blocked a right hook and came back with her own. Adira felt nothing but satisfaction when the big man went down hard. 

Quickly snatching the K-bar knife Adira dodged a jab coming at her head, ducking down, and moving under the second man's arm getting around him, she grabbed a handful of hair yanking the guys head back putting the knife to his throat. making eye contact with Blade she spoke,  "You got two options here Mr. Blade. Call my father or old man and tell them where I am or you loose a club member and your life."

Back at the club house Ghost was stone cold. Pacing up and down the main area of the club house waiting for Twitch to come back with an update.

No one could stand to be near the extremely angry man. He was practically radiating waves of pure anger. I mean everyone was angry that one of their own was taken right from under their noses, but none as angry as him. Not even Alpha, the man that claimed Adira as his own daughter could match the rage that was burning inside Ghost's body. 

It had been 2 days since Adira had been kidnapped. No one slept. They spent every second searching for her whereabouts. The longer she was gone the more rage built up inside Ghost. 

Ghost picked up a bar stool to smash it when Twitch came running out with his computer, "I FOUND SIREN! I FOUND HER."

The entire club surrounded the skittish little prospect all asking one question, where.

Twitch pointed his shaky little hand at the computer screen, "About 35 minutes from here. Warehouse 38 off the highway." Once Twitch gave them the address, the club mounted their bikes and hauled ass to where Adira was being held.

Blade was nervous for his VP. Seeing the cold, emotionless look in Adira's eyes, he knew she had no problem taking his life. Blade knew he fucked up, horribly. Slowly, he raised his hands, "Now, hold on miss. We can talk this out. No need for threats against my VP. W-"

Blade was cut off as the door was thrown open. Adira smirked when her father and old man came storming through the door. Alpha stopped short when he saw Blade with his hands in the air and a knife to the VP's throat. Alpha shook his head and looked towards Adira, "You couldn't have let us get you out of this?"

Adira pushed the VP away from her, "Y'all took too long Pops. I got bored. Plus Dax here was pissing me off."

Ghost never broke his stride when he spotted Adira. He grabbed the back of her thighs lifting her up into a hug. He buried his face into her neck and took a deep breathe.

She is alright. She is safe. My love is safe and okay, those were the only thoughts running through Ghost's head at that very moment. Nothing else mattered to him. 

Adira pulled Ghost's head from her neck and kissed his lips softly. Almost as if reading his mind she whispered against his lips, "Я в порядке, детка. Просто немного потрепан, но я в порядке." (I am alright baby. Just a little banged up, but I am okay.)

Ghost didn't say anything but press his lips against hers again. He felt like this was a dream. The two days Adira spent being held captive Ghost had got no sleep. He couldn't sleep without her next to him. 

A cough interrupted the two. Ghost snapped his head to the side glaring. Alpha was the one who coughed, "Look I am happy y'all are excited to see each other but we need to figure out why they took my kid in the first place."

Adira nodded and jumped down from Ghost's arms, "Blade was under the impression that I was Ghost's whore. He had no idea I'm his woman. He knew I'm your kid. Dax lied to him about who I was and how Dax knew me. Babe you would mind getting Dax to talk for me but don't kill him. I wanna do that."

Ghost shook his head, "I will kill him. He took you from me. Held you for 2 days. I'm gonna make him suffer."

Adira relented, not backing down from this. She was adamant about it, "I need to be the one to kill him baby. He took so much from me. I need to take it all back. I need closure. By all means, torture the little worm but I get to be the one to kill him when you're finished. Promise me. Promise me that I get to be the one to slit his throat and watch the life leave his eyes."

Ghost nodded understanding the place she was coming from, "Клянусь своей жизнью, ты покончишь с его жалкой жизнью." (I swear on my life, you will be the one to end his miserable life.)

Adira smiled up at Ghost in adoration , "Thank you my love. Now let's get some answers so we can go home."

A sadistic grin grew on Ghost's face. That grin sent a shiver down Adira's spine. She loved this side of him. Ghost's voice was already deep, but in this moment. His voice had gone deeper and darker, his Russian accent got a bit thicker, "It will be my absolute pleasure."

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

276K 7.1K 25
Not everything is roses, chocolates and vibrators in Zara's life...until Talon, Hawks MC President, wants to claim her as his. Zara Edgingway is a tw...
83K 4.5K 31
Sindal "Sin" was raised in New Orleans by her absent father and two older brothers. Then Sin made a lifestyle choice and her father chose the club o...
423K 18.2K 53
Mature Content 17+ || Savage Wolves MC Book Three Talia's been through hell and back. After suffering at the hands of Dmitri Petrov and his band of g...
65.9K 1.4K 26
Ripper has been a biker his whole life. Having an old lady and a daughter in her teens and his brother with him he could have been happier, but when...