Single Father Ash Ketchum [Pa...

Proton360

Ash ketchum is a 22 year old trillionaire and very intelligent and smart person.CEO of Ket Industries and Co... Еще

Chapter 1 - Billionaire man and Normal girl
Chapter 2 - What!?
Chapter 3 - Characters!
Chapter 4 - TALKS!
Chapter 5 - Do you still love her?
Chapter 6 - Preparations
Chapter - 7 Wedding!!!!
Chapter 8 -1st day as married
Chapter 9 - New faces
Chapter 10 - Sunday fun!!!!
Chapter 11 - No title from now on
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
◇Epilogue◇

Chapter 23

909 39 27
Proton360

Date:16 February 2022
Location:Philip Mansion , New York.
Time:10 am

Third P.O.V.

It was now morning and Goh and Chloe Philip were in their bedroom. Chloe was now 5 months pregnant and was lying cuddling with her husband sleeping like a log . Goh was wide awake , he usually tries to wake up early just in case Chloe also wakes up early and needs something , because of being 5 months in , stuff like Heartburn , constipation , dizziness , shortness of breath , nose bleeds , and gum bleeding were common . “ My beautiful wife ” thought Goh while staring at her .

"Till today I think about how I fall in love with the girl , whom i used to fight a lot in childhood.And she always cried due to me irritating her.I remember her watery eyes.And to get her to stop crying I had to kiss her cheeks , which would put a big smile on her face and a her cheeks all red due to her blushing.But as I grew up I stopped irritating her and started caring for her a lot.I guess I loved her from the day we met but poor little brian of mine , didn't understood what love even was" goh was going through all his memories with his soulmate , chloe , while looking at her beautiful face with love and care.

He felt Chloe stir in her sleep and she slowly opened her beautiful emerald green eyes.Goh just wanted to drown in them.

After some time , Chloe woke up and saw her husband staring at her.

"Why are you staring at me?"Chloe asked.

“ Good morning love , because your face is the most beautiful sight of the universe.And it's all for myself . ” Said Goh sweetly to her wife.

“ Good morning hubby . I will get a sweet tooth for your sweet love. " Chloe said as she pressed her lips against Goh's.

" You are so comfy , Can we cuddle for some more time?" Chloe asked with hopeful eyes.

“ Is it even a thing to ask? Sure , you won me physically , mentally and in all ways.I am yours fully ” Replied Goh.

“ You know , even though being pregnant has its problems , I am glad I got pregnant . ” Started Chloe.

“ Why is that ? ” Asked Goh . To this Chloe immediately replied “ Because , this marks the start of our family and The baby is gonna be the mark of our undying love for eachother. ” Because of this answer Goh was smiling like a fool and was extremely happy . He tightened his grip on her by little and held her close .

After about 30 mins , they both got up and Goh helped Chloe off the bed . They both then went to eat breakfast and as Goh had promised Chloe to help her in all the ways he could during her pregnancy , he made the breakfast and after 15 mins , it was ready .

They ate their breakfast while talking and occasionally making a little fun of each other .  After that Chloe suggested they should watch a movie since today was Goh’s holiday . To which Goh agreed .

While watching the movie , Chloe was resting her head on her husband’s shoulder while hugging his arm . When the movie was just about to reach its intermission , Chloe felt the baby move a little , she immediately became ecstatic and said to Goh , “ Gohthebabyjustmoved . ” Goh not being able to understand what she just said , told her to slow down a little and tell him what had happened .

“ Goh you will not believe this , the baby just moved . ” Said chole and as soon as those words left her mouth , Goh’s brain went blank and a large smile reached on his lips .

“ OMG , Let me feel it . ” Said Goh as he went near Chloe and placed his hand on top of chloe's baby bump trying to feel the baby move . It took a while but the baby moved again . And to say that Goh was ecstatic is an understatement . This was the second time the baby had moved and he was able to feel it with his hand.

“ Should we go to our doctor to see what is happening ? ” Asked Goh . To this Chloe nodded to tell him she was agreeing to her husband's idea and they both left their house to go to the doctor.

“ HEY DOC , WHERE ARE YOU ? ” Goh screamed.

“ I am coming , chill . "said the doctor. 

“ What happened ? ” Asked the doctor.

“ The baby just moved.” Replied Goh and Chloe in unison.

“Okay lemme check.” Replied the doctor as he escorted them to the ultrasound room. He noticed what was happening and said, “Since you are 5 months in, it is usual for you to feel movement. These little foetal movements are termed as quickening.”

Goh and Chloe were extremely happy because of the scan results and went to their home peaceful and full of joy.They were glad that there were no compliments.

“Well now that we are home, let’s continue our movie and then I will take you to a great restaurant.” Said Goh.

“I get that you want to finish the movie but why are we going to the restaurant?” Asked Chloe confused.

“Because today the baby moved for the first time.” Goh replied smiling.

“Yeah, you are right. So, let’s continue the movie, shall we?” Said Chloe. Goh just smiled while holding her hand and helped her to the couch. As soon as he also sat down, Chloe hugged his arm tightly and kissed his cheek before resting her head on his shoulder. Goh kissed Chloe’s head and continued the movie resting his head on Chloe’s.

It was a great movie according to Goh and Chloe. However, Chloe thought the ending could have had some more work into it.

After that they went to a 4-star restaurant and ordered their food. They were definitely talking while eating even though they didn’t go to any personal stuff since they were in a public place. After eating their food and occasionally feeding each other, They left the restaurant after paying the bill and doing all the other little formalities  and went to a nearby park since Chloe wanted some fresh air.

After walking for some time, Chloe, being pregnant, got tired and sat on a nearby beach facing a pond. Goh sat beside her and held her hand while Chloe’s head was on his shoulder.

Goh decided to tease Chloe a little and said “You really like to use my shoulder as a pillow. Don’t you?” giggling a little.

Chloe was blushing hard and tried Removing her head from Goh’s shoulder only to realise Goh had placed his head on top of her head.

“But… I like it when you place your head on my shoulder 😉” Continued Goh and because of this statement, even though her face became redder, she just became extremely ecstatic and hugged Goh’s arm.

"You are still the same little shy girl I met in my childhood , who blushes at every little thing," Goh said, looking Chloe into eyes.

"Ig something never changes," Chloe replied, drowning herself in the light blue eyes of goh.

"I don't wanna change a single thing about you.You are what made me fall for you.I still remember the days when we used to play together as little kids.Then from that to school , school to college and here we are happily married and soon to be parents"goh said while he leaned towards chloe.

"Ya , life has its own ways , I never regretted a single second I spent with you"Chloe too leaned towards goh.

"I love you , my shy girl" goh said with an infinite pool of love in his eyes.

"I love you too , my heartbeat" Chloe said with the same feelings as goh.Soon their lips crashed into each other and they shared a sweet kiss.

“Shall we return home, I am tired.” Said Chloe. Goh nodded and held Chloe’s hand, taking her to the car and helping her sit down. After that they went to their home and spent some time together before eating dinner. Since the dinner was over , Chloe pulled Goh to the bedroom, made him lay down and laid down beside him, cuddling him tightly and drifting off to dreamland.

Even though Goh wasn’t as tired as Chloe was and didn’t really want to sleep, he didn’t get up because he was also enjoying this moment with his wife and hugged her even tighter.

“You know, you really are my queen and soon our prince/princess will be in our hands.As cute and adorable as their mother.” Said Goh while playing a little with Chldreamland. Apparently they decided to not reveal the gender of the child. Due to all this, Chloe smiled in her sleep and soon Goh also joined her in the dreamland.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

Its end of the chapter.Wait for the next chapter patiently.

Thanks for the support on this story.

Please , vote , comment and share if you like my book.

Bye.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

4K 152 23
Ash Ketchum a cold prince in disguise, studying in world's most prestigious University 'Wonder of Pokémon ' where he is in search of clues to find hi...
14.7K 333 10
in which, she's had a crush on him since she met him, but she's his best friends little sister and the only girl he can't have.
1.1M 19.2K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
780K 17.5K 46
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.