Love Me, Heal Me ||TAEKOOK▶️

Od sodashar

One is afraid to love others while the other has lost his faith in loving. What would they do when their worl... Více

Preface
1
2
3
4
5
6
characters
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
34
35
a/n
36
37
38
39
40
41

33

3K 271 119
Od sodashar

"Huh? You're going to wear that,koo?",this was the first question taehyung asked when jungkook came out of his room, all dressed in shorts and a hoodie.

"Yeah~ Do you wanna change your outfit, Kimmie?", He asked casually without holding any eye contact with the other who didn't seem to notice as he was kinda sulking at jungkook's choice of clothes. He didn't want the other to come out in public with his heavenly thighs full on display but who is he to stop the other. I mean, even if he's someone special to him, he has no right to stop him from wearing anything of his wish. But a man can at least sulk at that, right?

"Kimmie? Are you sulking?",he came out of his thoughts when jungkook pinched his cheeks slightly.

"You don't like my outfit?",he asked softly and taehyung instantly felt bad because the expression the said male had was- he seemed to be upset. As if he has done something really bad which made him disappointed in himself.

"It's not like that, koo! Come on. Let's go to the cafe before the guys wake up",he said as he gently pulled the other to the door and rushed out fastly when he saw Jimin tossing and turning in his sleep.

"Is strawberry pancakes ok for you, Kimmie?", Jungkook asked as he walked beside the older male who was busy glaring at everyone who would even look at jungkook's side.

"Yeah", he said as he gently held him by his shoulder, taking the said male in surprise who instantly looked at him with wide eyes while taehyung just continued walking as casually as he could, as if he was not jittering inside.

"Is that the cafe we're going to?",he asked after a whole 5 minutes of walking in silence with taehyung acting as normal as possible while jungkook was already red as a ripened tomato.

"Y-yeah", jungkook stuttered as he stole a glance at taehyung only to be met with a perfect jawline. 

"What the- His jaw is so sharp that it could even cut the- You need help, jungkookie!",he scolded himself and ran towards the cafe abruptly, startling taehyung in the process. But nonetheless, he chuckled softly at the cute bunny because, of course he noticed the shy glances of the red faced bunny boy and not to mention, that last mesmerized stunned look his koo gave him made his day!!

"My cutie~ ",he chuckled but sighed longingly as a sudden thought came across his mind.

"I wish you would become 'my cutie' for real. Will you give me a chance, koo?",he sighed sadly before walking towards the cafe that the bunny just hopped in.

"You like Americano, Kimmie?", As soon as he saw taehyung approaching him, jungkook asked in the most casual way he could, as if he didn't dash away just a while ago.

"Yeah", taehyung just decided to act along as he could clearly see what the other was trying to do.

"Alright then! I've already ordered your drink. Go find a seat. I'll join you soon", taehyung was literally dumbfounded.

"You already ordered my drink? But you just asked me-

"Kimmie~", taehyung chuckled at the whining younger and walked away to find a seat, leaving the most surprised and blushing jungkook behind who stood there near the counter with a stunned face.

"I will never get used to his boxy grin",he thought but got startled when he heard a whistle beside him.

"Hey cutie~ I might advise you to close your mouth before a fly enters but meh~ Anyways, your drinks are ready. Go to your boyfriend. He must be waiting for you. We'll call you when the food is ready",with that said, the counter boy just passed the drinks to jungkook before walking away, not really minding to hear any reply from the other while jungkook just stood there dumbfoundedly.

"We're not boyfriends",he mumbled particularly to no one and hurried away with blushing cheeks.

Meanwhile with taehyung~

"Hey look at that sexy dude near the counter, jae", taehyung heard someone talking behind his seat and instantly felt rage.

Jungkook was the only person standing near the counter at the moment so there's no way for misunderstandings or overreactions. He fisted his fingers tightly, breathing heavily as he tried his best to control himself from attacking those trashes.

"How dare he!?",he grumbled as he slightly turned around to see the bastard but felt his blood boil when he found that the whole group of 4 was eyefucking his koo without any shame.

"His ass! Look at his ass! I might even offer my face as his seat for my whole life, dude", taehyung instantly saw red when he heard the comment but cleared his throat when he saw jungkook approaching him with two drinks in his hands.

"Let's find another seat, koo",he simply said and stood up, not wanting to punch anyone early in the morning and create a scene.

"Huh? What happened, Kimmie?", jungkook asked as he looked at the other questioningly who seemed to be angry?

"There's no vacant seat at the moment, Kimmie. This cafe is quite famous for its breakfast. We'll leave in a few minutes anyways. We just ordered takeaway. So let's just sit here until our order is ready and leave, yeah?",he gently said as he made the other sit on his chair while he himself sat across from him.

"Are you alright?",he asked hesitantly because taehyung was literally fuming. 

"He was normal a while ago? What happened suddenly?", He thought as he eyed the other but got startled when his name got called from the counter in a loud voice.

"Oh! Our order is up! Let me go pick it up!",he chimed, trying to cheer up taehyung, all the while the said male just had a poker face. Jungkook just pouted and walked away to get the food, oblivious to the fact that he was being an eye candy to those fuckers.

"Oh the hottie is about to leave!",one of them whined and taehyung had the biggest urge to kick him on his balls.

"Let me atleast feel his ass before he goes away with his sugar daddy",with that said , taehyung heard a chair screeching, meaning- one of the bastards has got up. He saw a boy crossing him and took that as a cue to follow him immediately. And before he could even touch his koo with his filthy hands, he caught it and twisted, earning a loud cry from the said male which gained everyone's attention on the duo.

Jungkook who instantly turned around when he heard the cry from just behind him, he was really shocked when he saw his friend twisting a boy's hand who stood just a few centimetres away from him.

"K-kimmie-

"HOW DARE YOU, YOU FUCKER!",he roared as he twisted and by now the boy was crying loudly.

"HOW DARE YOU TO EVEN THINK ABOUT TOUCHING HIM!", his other friends came begging for him to stop while jungkook stood there like a rock. He was too stunned to even move his eyelids but came out of his daze when he heard a loud cry. Taehyung just punched the boy on his face!

"No! No no, Kimmie. Don't! Let go!", jungkook cried as he hugged the other who was still breathing heavily but let go of the boy immediately when he felt the younger boy's body on him.

"Let's go? Please?", He sniffled and was soon dragged out by taehyung, not before grabbing their parcel bags from the counter.

Jungkook felt really bad. Guilt was eating him up just by the thought that the whole fight happened just because of him. He felt like crying which he was doing by the way as he let himself to be dragged by a very angry taehyung who didn't even bat an eyelash at him. He has never seen the other this angry, not even when he had got a very good reason to kill someone but now, he was more than furious which only made jungkook to cry even more.

"I-i'm s-so s-sorry",he cried out, instantly making taehyung stop in his tracks and turn around in a flash only for him to widen his eyes in shock.

"Koo? Why are you crying? What happened?",he dropped the food bag on the road and cupped the younger's face who cried even more.

"I'm… I'm s-so so-rry",he cried and taehyung felt his heart break instantly.

"Why are you apologising,baby?",the word slipped out of his mouth in a flow but no one seemed to notice the slip.

"I-I must've l-listened t-to you when y-you said that you felt un-uncomfortable about my o-outfit. It's… it's all be-cause of m-me",he muttered in his quavering voice while taehyung kept wiping away his tears with his thumbs.

"When did I say that I was uncomfortable with your outfit,koo?",he questioned softly.

"This- this m-morning? You-you didn't w-want me to w-wear that. I u-understood that… but-but I was just too l-lazy to change. I must've cha-nged my clo-thes. If I-I didn't d-dress up like a s-slut-

"Stop it, koo! Just stop it!", He sternly interrupted and hugged the other who cried silently.

"Don't you ever! I mean EVER talk about yourself like that!",he growled and broke the hug before holding the other by his shoulders.

"I don't know who put that thought in your mind and I don't even want to know about it. BUT! Keep this in your mind.",his voice dripping with an intense dominance that jungkook even forgot to breathe.

"What you wear is your wish. It's all about your comfort and liking. It has nothing to do with anyone's approval, koo! You understand? Your dressing sense will never define your character.",he said as he wiped away the never-ending tears of the younger.

"And about our morning conversation, I'll be honest with you. Sure I didn't want you to wear this but… there's a reason behind that…", taehyung paused and smiled at the other who looked back at him with his teary doe eyes.

"The weather outside is cold… and also… I just didn't want your legs to be exposed to the outer world", taehyung said possessively as he felt his cheeks burn slightly.

"H-huh? W-why?", To say that jungkook was confused was an understatement. 

"What does that even mean?? Taehyung sounded possessive but why?",a lot of questions instantly lined up in jungkook's mind.

"Because… I just don't want to",he shrugged and continued before jungkook could ask him more. "And that doesn't mean those boys can say and do whatever they want!",just like that taehyung once again felt the rage in his body.

"They have to keep their eyes to themselves,koo. People who have mannerless eyes are the sluts here! Blaming our dressing sense is just nonsense to be honest- ",at this rate, taehyung was rambling as he was too frustrated by everything but got stopped when jungkook literally jumped on him, squeezing him into a tight hug as he nuzzled his face in his neck.

"You're a good person, Kimmie. You're different",he heard jungkook's muffled voice and instantly felt millions of butterflies in his whole body.

"People who made you think like that are the ones who are different,koo. Whatever I said is the basic thought that every single human should have. You're the most pure, intelligent and hardworking person I've ever seen. So don't you ever doubt yourself or talk-", taehyung literally became a statue when he felt soft lips being pressed on his cheeks.

"Thank you so much, Kimmie. You don't know but you've always been there for me whenever I needed someone. I'll always love you, my forever bestfriend", jungkook said through tears and even though he was friend zoned again, taehyung couldn't help but feel content with whatever he has got. At Least he could be friends with his dear one. Maybe one day he could be something more but at the moment, taehyung decided to be happy with what he has and not be greedy.

💃💃💃💃

So,

Your thoughts about this chapter?

Your thoughts about this tory until now?

😁👍

😁

☺️

🙂

🥱

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

27.8K 1.6K 19
When two wandering souls meet at a business party. What will transpire between these two strangers? Began: October 21st 2021 Ended: December 9th 2021
114K 4.3K 37
What if the opposite persons fall in love? [Started] November 9, 2019 [Finished] January 26, 2020
71.5K 2.2K 23
" 𝐈 𝐭𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐥𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐫𝐮𝐧 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐦𝐞, 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲 " - 𝐕 ᴛᴏᴘ ᴛᴀᴇ ʙᴏᴛᴛᴏᴍ ᴋᴏᴏᴋ ᴄᴏᴘʏʀɪɢʜᴛ © 2020 ʙʏ ᴠᴀɴɢᴏɢʜ__...
440K 24.3K 83
What happens when worlds are split? What path will Jimin and Taehyung choose? "Your beauty isn't the same as ours, but its just as precious," BTS×BTS...