secret Rose in the garden🌹 (...

De StickerObsession

it's just a downward spiral of Rashta's life, after Sovieshu found a girl hidden away in the woods. Mai multe

A/N
soon meet the prince's 🕊️💛, 👑👱🏻💚
A/N ✨DiStRaCtIoN✨
new years ball 🕊️💢💛🗑️🥾
A/N Y/N stereotype test!
A/N
The dog and the flower....🐶❌ + 🌸✅
The master plan 😈👑
A/N
"I wish you death.." 👱🏻‍♂️💢👑
See you never!.. 💢👑👰‍♀️
A/N
Revenge.. 💥🩸💀
25.5K VIEWS!?

🌷🌺🌻Garden girl🌸🌹🌼

6.1K 115 115
De StickerObsession

I hate my self for writing this chapter because most of the dialogue is gonna be Sovieshu's 🤮

Sovieshu's pov,

"Your majesty please let rashta go with you!" I sigh at my lover "I'm sorry Rashta you can't come it's too dangerous I couldn't bare letting you get hurt, and we need to go on another hunting trip because the last one you know what happened." I put my hand on her cheek when her eyes started to water. I kiss her and set of on the hunt
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Sovieshu's pov, (again 😑)

As I was looking thru the scope of my gun I saw something there was a woman with beautiful (H/C) with a basket filled with flowers

when a deer walked up to her and nuzzled her face she smiled at this action, I felt my heart rate pick up. then that's also when I see a dou pop out of a bush and walk over to the girl. That's what I realized that the dou was the baby of the deer. I decided to drop my gun and walk over, this spooked the animals and her as well from what I saw, before I could get a word and she bolted I was concerned for her well-being because she was alone (I cringed writing this so hard that I basically threw my phone)
So I followed her she ran into an old house covered in flowers

I was astonished the house looked amazing for something that was seemingly abandoned so when I got to the door and knocked I saw a little piece of wood from the door slide open and I was met with a gorgeous pair of (E/C) eyes "Can I help you? .." from her almost not audible voice my heart fluttered in my chest and my heartbeat went erratic for a moment "I saw that you were alone and I wanted to make sure you where alright, but I have a question how long have you been out here?" She looked down for a moment "I don't really know but for as long as I can remember I've counted at least 18 Winters that I can remember..." So she is around 22 because memories start being rememberable around the age of four (I'm actually changing the actual fact to fit the story the real facts is in the photo below)

"Would you like to come with me? You seem to have grown here alone where are your parents?" She opened the door and tilted her head to the side almost like have a puppy that stares at you.

"I don't have parents..." She seemed visibly sad at this statement and I felt bad for her she was like Rashta she don't know her parents. I go to grab her hand but she pulls it back immediately "what were you trying to do?.." that's what I noticed the walls on the inside of her house were covered in books and there were stacks on tables aswell "I was going to bring you back you can't live out here forever" she slowly put her hand in mine "can I grab one book first?" I'm nodded and I watched as her eyes fluttered with delight "okay I'll be right back!" She ran over to the pile of books on the table she took one book in specific a leather covered book that was near the bottom of the pile.

From what I guess it must have been a journal of things she kept so I didn't question it "come on we got to go before the sun sets will be much easier during the day" she nodded and gave me her hand
.
.
.
.
.
.
As we got to the carriage she was stunned in adoration "Are you a lord! That's the only possible explanation!" I laughed at this statement "How about an emperor" this made her freeze and visibly pale at my statement

Y/N's pov, (Finally!)

"How about an emperor" my blood ran cold 'is he gonna punish me for not knowing his title "I am so sorry your majesty! I did not know of your status please spare me!" I put my hands over my ears in fright, he didn't say a word for a few seconds"Do you thing I was gonna hurt you?.." I was scared so I just nodded. He grabbed my hands "I would never hurt you dear.." I looked up at him and he has a gentle smile on his face

he guided me to the carriage and helped me get in "Are you ready?" I just nodded and opened my book to an empty page
(The journal is filled with drawings of animals and flowers)

(Those are examples of the drawings)

"What are you doing?" I look up at him "It's just a sketchbook your majesty" I tilt my book over to show him that's when I noticed the sun was starting to set and from today I was tired but the warmth of his body next to mine made me sleepy......

Sovieshu's pov,

As I was admiring her art I felt a weight fall onto my shoulder I look over and realize that she had fallen asleep she was quite adorable sleeping and I didn't want to wake her so I just let her be until we go to the estate.
.
.
.
.
.
I was visibly cringing the entire time I was writing this I made him look like a good guy and it made me sick🤢 but on with the story
.
.
.
.
.

As we made it back to the estate I didn't want to wake her so I just carried her bridal style as I exited the carriage caring the sleeping beauty, that's when I finally noticed Rashta running out the front door until she stopped when she saw me "is his majesty going to replace Rashta?!" Tears were pouring out of her eyes I felt so sad "No Rashta she just needed help" that's one navier walks outside "your majesty who is this?" She had stopped a few feet away from me "as I said to Rashta she was in need she was alone and in the woods, she can't speak that well from not having human contact for years" I relaxed my shoulders a bit as I felt her move in my arms "now feel excuse me I am going to give her one of the guest rooms" I don't know if it was just the light but I thought Rashta had a look of pure hate on her face....

Word count: 1096

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

130K 4.8K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
178K 4.6K 20
Your daughter runs off while you were in the middle of grocery shopping because she spotted Max, her favourite driver. Meeting you, Max wants to know...
535K 11.6K 38
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
124K 3.4K 73
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...