•𝚃𝙴𝙰𝚁𝚂 𝙾𝙵 𝙱𝙻𝙰𝙳𝙴...

由 fr_kth

"She'll dread to us just for that guy, Jeon Jungkook." __________________________________________________ Unf... 更多

|| PROLOGUE ||
|| COUSIN ||
|| FAMILY ||
|| THE MANSION ||
|| FIRST DAY ||
|| TASK ||
|| GAME ROOM ||
|| TRAINING ||
|| THE MISSION ||
|| DRUNK ||
|| PLAN ||
|| FEELINGS ||
|| REGRET ||
|| WITHOUT HIM ||
|| DAUGHTER ||
|| BANGTAN: DATABASE ||
|| PAST ||
|| REALISE ||
|| ONE TERRIBLE ACCIDENT ||
|| WE BOTH FEEL IT ||
|| MOVE ||
|| PROMISE ||
|| LOSE YOU ||
|| DON'T YOU DARE ||
|| X-MARKS THE SPOT ||
|| THE ONE I LOVE ||
|| THEY'LL FEEL THE PAIN ||
|| ESCAPE ||
|| THE RAID ||
|| MEMORIES ||
|| BLOOD AND SHATTERS ||
|| IT'S OUR FATE ||
|| SINS ||
|| EPILOGUE ||

|| NIGHTMARE ||

109 5 0
由 fr_kth

Watch the above video to understand the chapter better♡

~PART-21

Next day

"Why'd you came up here anyways?" Yoongi asked.

"I wanted to ask, if we can spar." I smiled.

"Sparring huh, sure i'm down but you sure you'll be ok?" Yoongi grinned.

I rushed towards Yoongi, who was prepped to take any hits from me. As I was running I caught his right fist flinching.
He's going to go for a punch.

I moved to the side and kicked him with all my force but it didn't faze him at all. Instead he grabbed my foot, causing me to stumble and fall onto the floor.

"Yoongi.. Stop holding back." I scoffed, getting up from the floor.

"If you say so." He smirked.
Within a second, Yoongi landed a punch on my stomach. I coughed and clenched my stomach.

Shit..I didn't think his punches were that hard!? I'm actually grateful he's an ally..

"You're wasting time Naina, by now you'd have been pulverized." Yoongi sighed.

"Yes yes i'm aware, just had to get back to my senses." I replied.

My strongest bet was to land a punch on Yoongi's jaw and kick him to the floor.

In the midst of my thinking time, Yoongi came at me and attempted to kick my side but I luckily dodged it. As I planned I raised my fist and threw a punch.

But ofcourse Yoongi being Yoongi.. He caught it but twisted my arm in the process.

I yelped from the pain and tried to shake my arm free.
Well I tried to avoid this..but I guess it's no use.

I kicked backwards and hit Yoongi's crotch.

Instantly, Yoongi let go of my arm and dropped to the ground.

"Shit shit shit.." He mumbled.

"Sorry.. I had no other options." I laughed.

"With that insane move, i'm sure you'd knock all your enemies." Yoongi growled.

"I know right, i'm fucking powerful." I chuckled jumping around the room.

"You nearly got owned by me." Yoongi scoffed.

"We don't need to mention that." I glared at Yoongi before both of us cracked up in laughter.

Suddenly, the door swung open and jimin came in.

"Hey Jim-jam what's up?" I asked.

"Jimin in the training room? That's a new sight." Yoongi laughed.

"Hey, just because I don't train here doesn't mean I don't train at all." Jimin frowned, rolling his eyes.

"Well I have to leave you two to it, Namjoon messaged me." Yoongi smiled.

"Right now?" But we were going to spar again.." I pouted.

"Sorry Naina, we'll spar soon." Yoongi patted my shoulder before whispering something to Jimin and leaving the room.

I sat down on the floor after grabbing an energy drink from the cooler.

"What brings you here then?" I asked Jimin, who was still awkwardly standing near the door.

"Just wanted to see what you two were up to, guess I missed the show huh? He replied before sitting down next to me.

"You missed my insaaaane move."

"Did I now, princess?" Jimin smiled.

"Do you wanna spar?" I asked rolling my drink to the side.

"I was waiting for you to ask." He smirked.

××××

I've never 1v1 fought Jimin, but I was aware that he had a similar fighting technique to Taehyung.

"If you're ready princess."

"Sure i'm Jim-jam!"

Jimin ran towards me lifting up his wrist preparing to punch. Or so he wanted me to think.

I slid to the left which helped me to avoid Jimin's elbow. I kicked his back, causing him to lean forward.

I took that to my advantage by grabbing his shirt and hauling myself onto his back.

As I felt Jimin struggling to throw me off. Rapidly I wrapped my arm around his neck.

As expected, Jimin's attention moved towards getting my arm off his neck.
I kicked his leg and he stumbled onto the floor.

While he was falling, he grabbed my ankle and pulled it, making me fall onto the floor as well.

I fell onto my right arm that took all the pressure from the fall. It started throbbing but I couldn't waste time. Jimin was already onto his knees.

I got up and threw a punch at his stomach. Jimin was unfazed from it, instead he clutched onto my wrist and waist before pushing me down onto the floor.

Shit his grip is too strong!!
I struggled under his hold. I looked up to see Jimin's smug face.

"8..9..10..And that's how you beat the shit out of someone." He scoffed.

He released his hold and fell back onto the floor.

"Don't tell me-"

"That's right, none of your attacks done anything to me." Jimin chuckled.

"How though!?" I asked throwing a water bottle to him.

"A secret.. Anyways you should've used that insane move on me if you wanted to beat me." He laughed before downing the water.

"As if, Yoongi warned you didn't he!?"
I punched him on his shoulder.

Jimin replied with a chuckle before we both tidied up and left.

××××

It was my first outing with the youngest three Taehyung, Jungkook and Jimin. For which Namjoon allowed us to go out for a dinner.

I changed onto a black leather jacket with a normal t-shirt inside and ripped jeans.

We waited for a few minutes before Jungkook arrived. He opened the backdoor seats and sat right beside me.
"Woah, excited huh?" Taehyung chuckled.

"Hey sorry I took a while." He blushed whilst buckling his seatbelt. I shook my head to say that it's fine.

Then we drove off. In the mean time, they told me all sort of stuff about previous mission.

"I remember when Tae once fell into the enemy's pool and struggled to get out." Jungkook laughed.

"I remember that!! Yoongi had to jump in and help him up." Jimin chuckled.

"Hey you! Stop it or I'll throw you out of the car." Taehyung pouted embarrassingly.

"No way!! That sounds hilarious, I wished I could've seen it!" I teased.

"Not you too Naina!" He glared through the rear mirror before we all burst out of laughter.

"You should've, Tae was so embarrassed that he refused to come out of his room for 2 days straight." Jungkook replied causing all of us to die off laughter all over again.

"We're here." Jimin opened the door for me and then locked the car.

"This is my favorite place to eat." Jimin clapped his hands.

We headed inside the building that awaited our entry. Inside was large windows, long embroidered curtains, tables stood in a line with flowers placed on top of each of them, marble tiled floor, floral patterned crouched on top of it off.

Taehyung led us to an empty table that was beside one of the windows.

"How often do you come here?" I asked.

"Enough times that the owner of the place knows who I am." Jimin replied.

"He comes here all the time, like literally." Jungkook added on.

"Can you blame him though? The food here's the top quality, you'll see." Taehyung winked.

"I hope you're right." I winked back.

Not long later a waiter approached our table.

"What would you like to order?" He asked in a pleasant manner.

We looked at the menus and ordered our food before the waiter walked off.

"What do you guys order?" Jungkook asked, tapping away on the table.

While we waited for our food, we played a few games to decide who'll pay for the food.

"Hahaaa Taehyung you lost, you'll pay." Jimin chuckled.

"Fine..but i'm not gonna pay next time." He groaned.

"Stop here, Taehyung. Namjoon asked us to exchange some guns." Jimin said taking off his seatbelt.

"We'll be back soon, wait here ok?" Jimin said hopping out of the car.

"What if i'm in danger?" I asked as I took off my seatbelt.

"Just wait here, I'll come fast as I just have to ask something from the owner." Jungkook reassured my patting my head.

"I'm sure you'll be able to handle a few people, no?" Jimin grinned as I gave him a glare.

He wasn't wrong though..but we don't know how many people there could be.

"Ok fine Naina just give any of us a text or call, we'll run back to you." Taehyung said, walking off to an alley.

I slumped back onto my seat and pulled out my phone.

It's been 10minutes since they left. Jungkook checked back once on me to see if I was doing well, then he left again to help the other two. Does exchanging guns take that long..?

I was about to get out of the car until I heard footsteps. I scrambled back into the car and ducked down.

Carefully, I listened to the footsteps to count around how many people were there.
Around 5..? Or I'm guessing..

I peeked through the window to see not 5 but 6 people standing around the isolated street we were in.

Each of them were wielding a weapon. Either a bat or something that looked like a knife.
Maybe they're here to exchange stuff as well..?

But my thought was crossed off when one of the men spoke up.

"Do you think she went inside with those guys?" He spoke.

"I'm sure of it, the car we followed looked like the car we saw at the front when we ambushed their home."

"Let's attack them as they come out of the store."

"Stay prepared, I believe that guys are quite the strong ones when it comes to hand to hand combat."

I covered my mouth. Shit, they can't be talking about us right? Eugh why am I trying to confess myself? Ofcourse they are!! Let me text Jimin.

I took my phone out and turned the brightness all the way down.

Me:
Help people outside the car!!

I pressed send and cautiously looked around for a weapon as quickly as possible.

I opened up the glove box and found a pistol. This'll have to do.

I was just about to shut the glove box when I heard tapping on the window.
Shit shit shit..

I turned around and my eyes grew wide and my breathing sped up.

"Hey I know you're in there, so get your ass out of the car." The man demanded.

I stayed quite.

"Get the fuck out of there before I drag you out."

"Who are you? Why are you doing this?" I replied in a diffrent tone.

"Stop playing dumb you idiot, get the fuck out of there..Naina."

They're after me!? So where's Jungkook!?

"Ok fine, i'll get out." I growled. Before I did, I turned on location and slipped my phone into my pocket.

Here I go..be confident Naina. You've learned this, you can do this.

I jumped off the car and the 6 men stood around me, weapons up.

"Woah woah woah, put the weapons down." I chuckled nervously.

"Sorry but we don't take orders from you." One of the men grunted.

"Sure suit yourself."

"We've been asked to take you back." The man who tapped on the window said.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" I asked.

The man seemed somewhat annoyed from the comment.

"Listen here, don't speak a word and we'll take you back nice and easily understood?" He scowled.

"And if I refuse to listen?" I smirked.

"Refuse? I wouldn't be so sure to make a move like that little girl, 6 vs 1 would be a very one sided fight no?" The man chuckled but I could see his fists clenching.

"You think?"

I pointed the pistol at him and pulled the trigger. As I did, the two of the men swung their bats from either side. I ducked down and just like those dramas they hit each other.

I took out my blade and slashed the first one's eyes with the blade and he fell to the ground. I pinned the other man to the wall by his arm and shot his in the back of his neck.

I kicked the other men's crotch and tossed him to the side. However I wasn't paying attention to realise that someone was behind me.

One of the men punched my head and I staggered forward. My head started throbbing from the unbearable pain. But I had no time to waste.

One of the two remaining, grabbed my shirt and kicked my stomach. I coughed out blood and wheezed.

"I gave you an easy offer and look at you acting up." The main man chuckled.

I stood up straight, clutching my stomach.

"I don't think beating the fuck out of me will please my father, your boss to be more precise." I managed to speak out before falling to my knees.

"What did you say piece of shit?" The other man growled as he pulled me up again.

"Why do none of you hear a word I say? How much time must I repeat myself!?" I yelled, throwing off the men's arm and stabbing the blade onto his nape.

He dropped to the floor with a shriek, "You feisty little-" The main man shouted as he prepared to land in a punch but before he could do so, I shot him directly into his head.

"Did you forget I have a gun too?" I scoffed.

As I was heading back to the shop, a bullet passed past my right, I ducked down covered my face. I took a glance to see more men with weapons in their hand running towards me.

I didn't hesitate shooting them, but then I rembered there were another 6 men and I only had 3 bullets. It won't do the thing.

I was ready to shot anytime before I sprinted towards the store. I went downstairs at where was a garage full of old guns and stuffs. I hid behind a shelve. And to my lucky luck again a crowbar slipped from the shelve. Which made the men aware that I was near them, and one of them spotted me.

I picked up the crowbar and made my way to the man. I hit him on his head with my full strength and covered his mouth to stop him from making sound, but it was too late.

2 of the remaining 5 men dashed to my direction. I didn't hesitated to beat the crap out of them. I inserted the crowbar in one man's stomach and hit the other one's crotch.

That's it.. Now I'll have to hid until others come here..

I ducked down again behind a gun shelve, where I found more bullets for the pistol. I quickly filled it and crouched down.

Not more than a few minutes I heard a footstep coming closer.

I standed up, pulled the trigger and pointed it towards the man.

"Naina.. Gosh i'm so glad I made it on time."

And from my view suddenly I thought of that dream mostly a nightmare.. That guy who took the shot, that's Jimin!? It was the same place the same clothes the same Jimin!!

I stood frozen as he sprinted towards me and pulled me onto a hug. My teary eyes grew wide.

"Naina watch ou-" He tried turning me by his side.

But this time.. I did turned him again to my side. I tightly closed my eyes and then I heard a gun shot.

Wait.. I didn't feel like getting the shot. Did he!?!? Noo!!

I opened my eyes wide to see Jimin was still holding me, I instantly turned around to see a man with a gun in his hand pointed forward. It was Jungkook, he shot the man earlier who tried to shot me. Phew..

"Eugh I was so scared Thank god!!" I cried, falling on my knees.

(A/N)
I wrote it almost 2 times to see if I did it correctly, hope you'll like it.

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

583K 23.2K 74
Y/n, a sweet and innocent girl trying to live in the cruel world. What happens when she suddenly has to live with a ruthless mafia who doesn't care a...
1.7M 61.7K 64
Being the boss of a mafia comes with great responsibilities. You have to show no mercy. You have to be strong. You have to be ready for anything. And...
330K 24.2K 73
"You should be careful, love. If I can find out about you, so can they." "I'm sorry, but I don't take advices from c*** s****." "Why don't you come s...
151K 7K 24
She was ordered to spy on the biggest Mafia Organization called 'Venom' whose leader is Jeon Jungkook. What will happen when the emotion called 'love...