Guilty [Completed]

Bởi ddrrrs2pt0

One wrong decision and everything changed Xem Thêm

Chapter 1- 6 Years Later
Chapter 2- Stick To Your Door
Chapter 3- My Heart Will Keep Crying
Chapter 4 - Why He?
Chapter 5- Happy He
Chapter 6- I Wanted You But Not Like This
Chapter 8- Embarrassment
Chapter 9- Closeness
Chapter 10 - My Daughter
Chapter 11- I Love You Too
Chapter 12- This Time, Its Forever
Epilogue

Chapter 7- Black Magic And Chances

504 65 164
Bởi ddrrrs2pt0

I'm not replying on this story anymore :) will reply on other stories

Rakshit-

Vicky had died leaving all the responsibility of his wife and his daughter on me. I would have been happy under normal circumstances but it meant her sadness and also the death of my friend so there was nothing to be happy about or celebrate.

Drishti started remaining silent after all that happened. It had been about seven months but her smile was still gone. Everyone longed to see her smile and hear her talk like she used to, but nothing was helping.

You couldn't forget the one who supported you all through you life, right?

Vicky's dad invited me to live with them since Drishti was too broken to react to the marriage and changing the house would only hurt her her. Most of the times I was present for Sargun and when I wasn't, someone else was. Drishti gave her daughter time but only ended up crying each time remembering Vicky.

Things started getting light when Sargun's first birthday was celebrated. She had no intention to but Malhotra uncle requested her to so she agreed. And that was the only day she smiled.

We shared a room but she barely talked to me. Everytime I would try asking her something she would answer as much as I asked. I would sleep on the couch while she would be there on the bed. The only thing comforting me was that she didn't cry afyer Sargun's birthday.

Our room was their room once. I never wanted to take Vicky's place in her life so I brought a big photo Vicky and hung it in our room. Yestarday Malhotra uncle called me and looked me dead in the eyes.

Papa Malhotra- dekho Rakshit. Vicky ne jo bhi kia soch samajh ke kia. Drishti ziddi hai aur use ye pata tha. Vicky ye bhi janta tha ki Drishti tumse pyar krti thi aur kahi na kahi badmein bhi krti rahi. Jate samay usne tumhe apni biwi aur bachi ki jan saump ke jo kia sahi kia. Sargun ke sath tum hamesha the, uska dhyan rakha aur use abhi bhi kitna pyar karte ho. Ek pita to tum ban gae Rakshit, par ek pati bhi banna hoga. Drishti ko is dukh se nikalne ke lea sahara chahea Rakshit. Uske lea tumhe koshish krni hi hogi.

So here I was. Like an idiot I smiled with Sargun in my arms. Reason?

She freaking called me papa for the first time.

Life took away my happiness when it took away Drishti but that was my fault. Now it returned me the happiness when I began correcting me. But what was Drishti's fault? Why my love had to go through all this pain?

Sargun:- pa- pa! Pa-! Aaa- ppppaaa!

Sargun smiled in my arms and played with my mustache and beard.

Rakshit:- aa mera sher!

I kissed her cheeks and threw her into air, catching her before she could fall. Sargun only laughed the whole time and moved her baby hands from one place of my mouth to another.

Sargun:- papa!

Rakshit:- han papa yahi hain!

I tickled her stomach with my nose which caused her to laugh whole heartedly. We played like this for so long that she felt tired and slept in my arms. Till now she knows crawling and I can't wait to teach her how to walk.

And Drishti had to be a part of this experience. Malhotra uncle was right, she had to be happy and for that she needed to get out of the past. Even if it wasn't easy, she had to be happy because she deserved to. One mistake of mine had ruined her life so badly.

As I put Sargun on the bed, the door opened and Drishti came inside. She smiled seeing Sargun sleeping peacefully and sat beside me on the bed.

Rakshit:- Mrs. Shergill?

I didn't use that word for so long. It came out of my mouth almost as a cry but she gave me no kind of response, sad or angry. Nothing.

Drishti:- han Rakshit?

Not the right time but yeee!

Rakshit:- mein soch raha tha ki kya tum mere sath Greece chalogi? (Panics seeing her face) nai mera matlab hai ki meri ek meeting hai vahan to meine socha tumhari bhi thodi outing ho jaegi isi bahane. Matlab tum bhi ghum lena. Matlab tum itna kam krti ho company sambhalti ko Vicky ki thak jati hogi. Matlab tum dil se krti ho par- matlab-

Drishti:- Rakshit?

Rakshit:- oh my god. I knew it. Sorry Drishti mera man tumhe chota pahuchane ka ya dukhi krne ka nahi tha. Mein to bs-

Drishti:- Rakshit!

Rakshit:- god! Please mujhse nafrat mat krna Mrs. Shergill. Please!

Drishti(yelled):- Mr. Shergill

My mouth was sealed after she yelled that name. Not the correct time but yeee 2.0 She looked at me and gave me a faint smile.

Drishti:- mein chalungi.

My eyes went wide and words went on strike. She giggled at my reaction that made me feel like I was going to get unconscious. I stood up from the bed in a jerk which made her get up too.

Drishti:- kya hua? Aap theek ho?

Did she?

Tu to aap?

Respect?

Mere lea?

Kyu?

Kaise?

Kis khushi mein?

Rakshit:- mein to theek hu ye batao tumhe kya hua? Aur te aap ki kya wajah hai bhai? Ye sab?

I swear I was close to fainting if she hadn't grabbed my hand and looked worried. Not the time but yeee returns.

Drishti:- hairan ho?

I nodded my head vigorously and my face looked exactly same as that Kevin Hart meme template.

Drishti:- Rakshit meine kafi socha (walks near the window and Rakshit follows her) aur ab mujhe is dukh mein se bahr aa jana chahea kyuki Sargun ko bhi meri zarurat hai. Aur I think ye sahi bhi hai. Meine bachi ke sath kitne time se ache se nahi rahi. Jabki-(sobs) han vicky ke jane se mein dukhi hun aur rahugi bhi. But ye bat bhi sahi hai ki- (sighs)

Rakshit:- kya hua Drishti? Chup kyu ho? Bolo na kuch?

I held her shoudlers and turned her towards me. She wiped her slight tears and looked into my eyes.

Drishti:- ek bat puchu?

Rakshit:- han pucho. 4 pucho 10 pucho

Drishti:- abhi bhi mujhse pyar krte ho?

Not the time but wtf? I literally had just you in my thoughts all these years, saw you getting married to another man, etc etc and you ask me this. I'm hurt! Wow!

Rakshit:- obviously. Biwi ho tum meri

Drishti:- to meine bhi kuch socha hai ki tumhe ek aur mauka dun

Not the time but the return of yeee.

I yelled in joy but covered my mouth once I realized Sargun was sleeping. Drishti was being serious and the smile wasn't a forced one. It seemed that the universe itself put all the happiness in lap as Mrs. Shergill stood in front of me holding my hands now.

Imma loose my life for sure.

Drishti:- par Vicky kabhi-

Rakshit:- meine kaha Vicky ko bhulne ke lea?

She looked at me madly since I started speaking before she even completed. Okay.

Drishti:- Vicky mere dil mein rahega Rakshit ye bat to jante ho tum bhi. Tab bhi tum meri madad ke lea hamesha khare rahe. Mein tumhe ye mauka dena chahti hun Rakshit. Tum bhi khushiyan deserve krte ho. Chahe ek dum se mujse accept nai hoga, par hum fir bhi best friends to hai na.

She smiled at me warmly and shook my hands. Looking at Sargun she sighed and went towards her. She sat beside Sargun and took her in her arms, seeing that she was awake.

Oh meri beti uth gai.

Not the time-
Ok rehne do.

Drishti:- I just hope hamari age life achi ho Rakshit. Hum sabki. Ismein aur kuch dukh na ae. Aur dobara mera apna mujhse dur na ho.

She kissed Sargun's forehead and I smiled, trying not to give that creepy one building inside me but a genuine small smile.

Rakshit:- chinta mat karo Mrs. Sher- Drishti.

Drishti:- Mrs. Shergill vol skte ho

She smiled. The rise of yeee. I smiled at her too and sat in front of her to play with Sargun who smiled at me and held out her hands to play with my beard.

Rakshit:- Sargun, bad manners.

I said when she tried putting her finger into my nose hut she only smiled at me and cutely caught her foot, trying to put it into her mouth.

Sargun:- pa- pa! Aaaaaaa pa aaa pa!

She yelled and Drishti looked at me shocked.

Drishti:- Did she?

I looked down in embarrassment. The death of yeee.

Drishti:- usne mama se pehle papa kaha? Oh god Mr. Shergill! Ye sab kya hai!

The sudden explosion of yee.

Someone did black magic on her.

What changed Drishti?

😒bdw now nobody should try writing something similar by making Drishti sad and Rakshit living his life at ease or anything like this. Imma report that if I saw anything similar :)

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

1.9K 257 9
Lets see
3.2K 444 11
Let's see..
2.2K 356 10
Let's see..
3.9K 445 9
Let's see..