Reincarnation || Taekook || [...

Autorstwa moonflower_9597

Two lovers who were separated in an era when they didn't belong to each other meet again in a new world. But... Więcej

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42 [EPILOGUE]

Chapter 32

3.6K 222 8
Autorstwa moonflower_9597

"Where did you go?" As jungkook finally came home, he was welcomed by a scary tiger. However, seeing the behavior of taehyung, Mrs. Jeon's suspicion increased. Jungkook hid his hand behind his back and gave puppy eyes to taehyung.

"I told you before I go. I went to meet a friend." As jungkook spoke, taehyung's eyes went to his hand, which jungkook struggled to hide.

"What are you trying to hide?" Taehyung's voice deepened, making jungkook's mother gasped as well.

"Um.. I.."

"What sweetie? What is this?" Taehyung gasped when he heard Mrs. Jeon's voice from behind.

"I.. i got tattoos." When jungkook said showing his hand, both taehyung and jungkook's mother's eyes widened in surprise.

"So you really wanted to get a tattoo ??"

"Yes eomma.. Is it beautiful?" Jungkook's mother smiled and nodded as jungkook's hand moved back and forth.

"Yes, beautiful.. very beautiful."

"Your skin is red... didn't it hurt?" When taehyung came to jungkook and took his hand and asked sadly, jungkook shook his head to say 'no'.

"Ah.. um.. then I'm going to get some sleep. You two talk." Jungkook's mother said so and quickly left to get rid of the strange feeling of seeing their behavior.

"Come on, let me tell you the meaning of my tattoos. This is ARMY, our fans. J stands for jiminie hyung, jinnie hyung and hobi hyung. Then yoongi hyung from the letter Y. A is upside down.. so it's V. That's your stage name. Then above the letter V, the crown means you are my king." As jungkook said taehyung's eyes filled with love. He rubbed the V letter on jungkook's knuckles with his index finger. "Then this flower, tiger flower is my birth flower.." Jungkook continued as he explained the meaning of his tattoos. When he couldn't stand it, taehyung grabbed jungkook's face with his hands and smashed their lips, feeling the softness of those pouty lips.

"You know, the most beautiful loving heart I've ever seen belongs to you, Petal. You look for the smallest thing in everyone you love. It's amazing." As taehyung murmured looking down at jungkook's starry eyes, jungkook flashed his bunny smile.

"Uwuu, my baby. You're like a five - year - old when you smile like that." Taehyung squeezed jungkook's cheeks and jungkook hid his face in taehyung's chest.

"Would hyung like me if I was small ?? Like in our past life.. with a thin body and young age?" When jungkook suddenly asked, taehyung looked down into those eyes.

"It was Tevan's gukkie. You're kim taehyung's kookie. When I remind about the things that happened in the  past life, I love how you are so strong in this life Petal. You still look like a kid because you have a baby face. "

"Do you know hyung.. hyungie uses a very soft tone when talking to me. I really like it."

"So you don't like my real voice then?"

"Mmm it's not like that. I feel so much love when you talk like that. When you speak in a deep voice.... I.. think of  other things.." Jungkook tried to ran away but taehyung grabbed his hand and pulled him into his lap.

"What other ones?"

"M-my hubby is so hot when he talks in a deep voice. so.. I.. think about.. the things.. that he does in the middle of the night.. ahhhhh !!" When those words came out of jungkook's mouth, taehyung threw jungkook on the sofa and hovered over him. Jungkook stared at him, ready to be eaten by a hungry tiger.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

At the end of the remaining two weeks, jungkook had to return to the dorm. Once again, the seven were busy with interviews, practice, and photo shoots, and taehyung and drake supported in their work as best they could. Because of the OST, it was not a problem for the bighit staff to associate with taehyung. And the intimacy between jungkook and taehyung is no secret to them. While many thought they were best friends, only jungkook's bodyguards knew the truth. No wonder they suspect their relationship as every time jungkook visits taehyung whenever he is free, be it night or dawn. But none of them went to tell anyone about it. The bighit staff became close to their seven idols. Because of the members' humble, loving nature, they all loved them. As a result, they all maintained the trust that the company had placed in them.

"Petal, the song is more beautiful than I thought." Taehyung said while watching the recording from jungkook's phone.

"Hmm  it's beautiful." Jungkook watched the recording with taehyung for a while. As taehyung replayed it again and again jungkook tried to take the phone but taehyung didn't allow it. So jungkook went and rolled over in bed, softly singing the song. When taehyung saw jungkook, who was lying down on the bed, he put the phone aside and closed to him, licking his lips seductively. In a moment, their lips smashed together for a heated kiss. The wild bear trailed kisses down bunny's neck, jungkook's fingers buried in taehyung's wavy hair. Taehyung moved his lips from jungkook's collarbones to his chest, seeking for the soft flesh there. When taehyung unbuttoned two or three buttons on his shirt jungkook remembered that taehyung had turned on the camera and started recording. Pulling taehyung away, who was latching on to his nipples, jungkook quickly crawled under the quilt as he showed the camera to taehyung with his eyes.

"Aish, I forgot it.. don't worry, let's cut it." Taehyung said so and came back to where he was and let the song play.

"Hyung, I wrote a new song.. and work on it will be over in about a month."

"Hmm I'll ask when it's out."

"Yeah you must hear.. because that song is about my love. It's about our love." Jungkook looked at taehyung with heart eyes and taehyung put his phone aside and stopped recording on the camera and approached jungkook. Then the next two warm hours flew by with jungkook's moans and taehyung's groans.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Is everything alright ??"

"Yeah, you come with jungkookie now."

"Okay. I'll be in your room in five minutes." Taehyung hung up. The time is exactly 11.55 pm.

"Kookie, come quickly. Enough washing your face or it will melt." Aa taehyung shouted, jungkook came out of the bathroom.

"What's so urgent ??" Jungkook asked as taehyung's behavior felt strange.

"It's an emergency. You'll understand when you go. Let's go now." Taehyung said so and pulled jungkook's hand and took him to jin's room.

"Hyung, we came." Taehyung shouted as he opened the door and then everyone in the room started singing the happy birthday song while jungkook's eyes widened in surprise. He had even forgotten his birthday because of taehyung. He hasn't even had time on social media lately. After practice he ran straight to taehyung.

"All right. Now make a wish and blow the candles." When Jimin said that, jungkook closed his eyes and made one wish with all his heart. He then blew out the candles, cut the cake and fed the first piece to taehyung. After everyone said happy birthday to jungkook, they gave jungkook the little presents they had taken. But taehyung didn't give him anything yet.

"Okay then, we'll have to celebrate jungkookie's birthday again tomorrow to give armys a video. Let's party at that time." Namjoon said, readying to go to his room.

"Yeah right, I'm going too. Good night guys." Hobi said before going to his room. Yoongi also went with him.

"Thank you hyungs.. I love you."

"Your boyfriend told us to do this. He's not going to be at the party tomorrow, so he wanted to surprise you earlier." When jimin said that, a beautiful smile appeared on jungkook's face. He went over and hugged taehyung and kissed him on the cheek.

"Yaah! You two go to your room now without showing me any pornography in front of me." Jin said and kicked the two of them out of the room. Jungkook laughed and hung on to taehyung's hand and came to their room.

"Petal..."

"Mmm ??"

"Close your eyes."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

~To be continued~

Stream Arson by j-hope💜️🔥

Happy to see them together 💚💜️

16/7/2022

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

890K 41.1K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
312K 14.3K 26
Book-cover by: @qwfcfanfic Who would have ever thought the biggest nerd of the university will turned out to be the most feared person of the whole w...
68.3K 3K 11
This book is inspired by @Rosswen19 RyoChan author-nim's book "Our own love story". Credits goes to her😁 She is one of my favorite author here. "We...
254K 6.2K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...