Satan, The New Girl {Editing}

Von krycheck-cre

There are many rumours about her, like; she's super fast, invincible, and very scary. But those are all just... Mehr

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Sequel TBD

Chapter Eight

13K 495 762
Von krycheck-cre

"Flight 26A will be departing soon," hearing that my flight is about to depart, I head up with my carry on in hand and give my ticket to the uniformed man. Once checked I make my way through the hall, finding my seat and place my bag in the cover above my seat. 

I looked behind me and spotted mom, aka Nicolah sitting a few rows back. It wasn't before when I turned to my spot and relaxed in my seat until I could distinguish the smell of rogues hiding within the rest of the humans in the plane. Hmm, that's odd I thought that they weren't too fond of humans.

Puzzled with what was happening around me, I fell deeper into my seat and clouded my mind with other thoughts to pass the time. It wasn't until when I came about that a somewhat handsome fella had sat down next to me. As I was checking him out a silent chuckle emerged from his throat, embarrassed I tried to hide my face and he gave me a warm smile introducing himself as Dustin. Is he? He must be.

  "I'm Savannah,"

"Savannah," hearing my name roll off his tongue caught me off guard and I was instantly swooning on cloud nine. "Wanna play twenty questions?" he asked, nodding with approval he starts us off. "First I'll pick a basic one, what's your favorite color?"

  "Red."

"Cool mine's green"

(then the author joins, Green )

"I've got a weird question, have you ever been caught by a cop?" Jesus, I gotta get my mind out of this random gutter. Dustin gave me a weird stare that was soon engulfed into a laugh.

"Actually yes," he said which made a hideous laugh escape my mouth.

  "Really?!"

"Yes really, when I was younger I always wanted to be a race car driver, so me being me I got into my sisters' car and sped off into the streets," interested in his story I followed along and found myself laughing next to him. "I was caught driving underage, and the officer drove me back to my house, and dang was I in for it." He gave me a look as if wondering if I had.

  "Never been caught by a cop," 

"Let me guess, you're the good girl." 

  "You caught me." mentioning and putting my hands up as a joke. 

( Neither have I )

"What is your favorite kind of pizza?"

I thought for a second. "I like normal cheese pizza, with hot sauce its the best," it's no lie, I love cheese pizza.

"I'm more of a pepperoni person"

  "Ew," he gives me an interesting look as I try to explain, "I hate pepperoni."

( Vegetarian and Cheese, I don't like meat on pizza. And no I'm not vegetarian )

"Anyway fourth question, if you were to have someone locked in a room with you who would it be and what would you do to them?"

  "You and I would make you watch Frozen, Tangled, Rise of the Guardians, Brave, How to train a dragon..." he cut me off.

"So basically all of those kiddie Disney movies?" he said with hurt in his eyes.

  "Those are not kiddie movies, " I may be satan but I'm also a kid in heart. "They are called classics," I added.

"Meanie," he groaned out.

( Dave Franco, Eddie Redmayne, Emma Watson and Michael Clifford, BINGE WATCHING <note from the author in future> Tom Holland, Zendaya, Kevin Hart, Dwayne Johnson, Rebel Wilson, and the Sprouse twins)

This is going to be a long flight.

"Now, If you could be any age for a whole week, what would you pick?" he asks.

"Six or Seven," I said, he looked at me with shock for knowing my answer right away.

( Seven )

"What? I would want to go watch those kids Disney shows at the cinema without embarrassing myself." I spoke honestly.

  "My turn, what's your favorite singer/rapper, song, or band?"

"Singer/rapper would be Eminem, the song would be crank that (Soulja Boy), and the band would be 5 Seconds of Summer," he said with a smile.

( Singer - Nicky Jam, Rapper - Nicki Minaj, Song - guns and ships from Hamilton or sincerely me from Dear Evan Hanson, Band- Little Mix )

  "Adding question six to question five, Who do you prefer in 5 Seconds of Summer?"

He's really cute and nice, I don't want to kill him anymore.

"Ashton Irwin, what about you?" he asked.

  "Ashton Irwin, Luke Hemmings, Calum Hood, Michael Clifford, them all?" I ask shrugging.

( Michael )

"You can only have one."

I gasped. "This is my question. Now it's your turn." I said defeating myself.

"What is the longest time you can go without sleep?" he said with a grin.
(48 hours, 2 days)

I bit my bottom lip. "96 hours" he looks at me wide-eyed.

"Four days?" he asks mouth agape and wide eyes.

I bite into my lip a little bit harder. "Yep."

The whole flight, all we did was ask questions.

Eight, favorite word, and least favorite word?
(Favorite = Buoy, least = Believe)

Nine, if you got to choose your own name what would you choose and why?
(Karter, it's a name I'm most comfortable with and feel that it suits me more)

Ten, who is your hero?
(Jensen Ackles)

Eleven, favorite show? least favorite show?
(I don't have a fave nor least favorite show but here's my top five, 1- Supernatural  2- Kakegurui 3- Voltron 4- Friends  5- Gotham )

Twelve, what are you afraid of?
(ladybugs, pinecones, birds, clowns, dolls, my brother, heaven, losing someone)

Thirteen, favorite subject?
(English)

Fourteen, if you could spend a week with someone famous who would it be?
(Misha Collins or Michael Clifford)

Fifteen, favorite food?
(burgers/sushi)

Sixteen, favorite candy?
(only gummies)

Seventeen, if you had powers what would it be?
( Teleportation)

Eighteen, family members?
(three siblings and my parents)

Nineteen, favorite season?
(Summer)

"Twenty, where did you grow up?" we both said at the same time. We laughed.
(Canada, a small town called Vernon, cute place. I can't wait to leave it.)

"I grew up near Waterton lakes park, Alberta," he mentions, liar you lived in there. "you?" 

  "Around Moraine Lake, also around Alberta" I hated that place, it was beautiful. But Alpha Drew he was in for it. I quickly calm myself so that my eyes wouldn't darken in front of Dustin.

Alpha Drew of the Kai wolves, gee I wonder who the new alpha is. (Kai means The Sea) Wait a minute Waterton Lake, I used to be part of that pack, the Cordelia wolves. (Cordelia means of the sea)

"We will be landing in a few minutes." I felt the plane lift its way from the air to the pavement.

"I guess I'll see you sometime," Dustin spoke. "Yeah, you too" I add.

"Hey I seem to have lost my number can you give me yours?" he said a smile on his face.

  "Really? You're going with that?" I sarcastically ask and look him straight to his face, which looks like he's red from blushing and a grin plastered into his lips. 

He's nice, too bad he has to die.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

7K 465 26
There were many shape shifters in the world other than werewolves. Their packs were seperate, depending on their animal. They were peaceful with each...
Hunter Von Tori

Abenteuer

73.5K 2.1K 44
Book 1 of the Hunter Series A family with hunter blood running through their bodies. This family kills any mythical creature they come across, and th...
16.3K 1K 35
Matt just wanted to be left alone. He hated everyone and everything and his life consisted of the same routine every single day. He liked it that way...
39K 2K 40
Isabella has been enemies free for two months. A record in the past year. With a weight off her shoulders Isabella feels more free to take on the wor...