Guilty [Completed]

Bởi ddrrrs2pt0

One wrong decision and everything changed Xem Thêm

Chapter 1- 6 Years Later
Chapter 2- Stick To Your Door
Chapter 3- My Heart Will Keep Crying
Chapter 5- Happy He
Chapter 6- I Wanted You But Not Like This
Chapter 7- Black Magic And Chances
Chapter 8- Embarrassment
Chapter 9- Closeness
Chapter 10 - My Daughter
Chapter 11- I Love You Too
Chapter 12- This Time, Its Forever
Epilogue

Chapter 4 - Why He?

511 64 146
Bởi ddrrrs2pt0

Drishti-

My life was complete. I had everything I ever wanted, a loving husband, a job, my brother, my own family which was completed by my daughter. It all seemed so perfect.

I met Vicky when that perosn left me and decided to marry Lavanya. Till that day I thought he loved me but was unwilling to accept. The divorce brought the reality in front of my eyes.

I never thought I will love someone again, and that belief too broke when Vicky entered. He stood with me when I needed him the most. He and Romi replied to every single mouth that opened to call me a 'left out woman' by the local aunties. And he made me laugh, even when I didn't feel like.

Kaira always told me that she felt Vicky liked me but I had been neglecting that for long enough. Stupid of me to friendzone him.

A year later when he proposed me, I wasn't willing, thus I ran away from there remembering the early betrayal from someone. If not for Romi I would have taken Vicky for granted.

Vicky had done so much for me, so much that if I started telling I would still forget many incidents. With him I always smiled while with Rakshit, I usually cried. Vicky never raised his voice on me uselessly, he did it when I was wrong or when I was half stupid to risk my life. While Rakshit yelled at me for every single of his incapabilites. He didn't have the guts to accept his faults so he kept blaming me for them too, besides neber trusting me.

No matter how many promises of trust he made, he kept breaking them.

I told Vicky about what had happened but didn't take Rakshit's name. After we got married Vicky told me that Rakshit Shergill was his friend and he was ad he didn't attend his marriage. At first I was shocked, later I was revealed that he didn't show up.

I never want to see that face again.

I loved that person, but now I didn't feel anything towards him. Not even anger.

Just sometimes I wonder where would he be. How was he?

I heard that Lavanya went to jail. Rakshit had come to take me back but let me ask you- who would be willing to go back when the person made you feel like you were his backup because he couldn't get what his want? If he found someone else he would go with her. He didn't even clarify what he wanted to say.

Consumed by arrogance and anger he just said- ok fine. Then chali jao. Hum dono ka vaise bhi divorce ho gaya hai.

As if I was nothing.

I just wanted him to clarify everything but when he said this I told him I wasn't coming back. He broke me once, I was ready to accept him if he had clarified, but he broke me again when he let me go so easily.

After that I never heard of him again.

I didn't even see any member of the Shergill family. Just my Divya. Divya and Romi were supposed to get married next year and my excitement was at its peak.

Vicky:- Drishu! My love!

I chuckled holding Sargun who laughed when her father jumped on the bed in excitement.

Vicky:- Sargun! papa aa gae!

Boom

Sargun started crying when Vicky kissed her cheeks. Vicky's face was worth watching.

Vicky:- bilkul maa pe gai hai

Drishti:- oh hello! Please huh.

Vicky:- kya please? Tum bhi aisa hi rkti thi. Jab bhi tumhe gale lagata tha dhakka kar deti thi. Mere dil ko pata hai kitni thes pahunchti thi.

Drishti(sighed):- sabke samne karoge to yahi milega Vicky.

Vicky(turning away):- han han jobhi ho. Meri biwi meri mrzi.

I held Sargun and kept him on Vicky's back who was lying half lifeless. We were in our bedroom which was decorated as per a girl's room. When I told Vicky about my pregnancy, that stupid bought every baby product in the market. Every girl product and every guy product.

I smiled at him and kept my foot on his back where Sargun was sitting and clenching his shirt.

Vicky:- ye itni bhari kyu hai? Yar Drishti ye bacho ka weight achanak badta hai kya?

I laughed at his statement and picked my leg from over him.

Vicky:- ab ye kam ho gaya? Ye kya paida hai apne Mrs. Malhotra?

Drishti:- tumpe gai hai

I laughed again and pulled Sargun off him.

Mrs. Malhotra reminded me of Mrs. Shergill. That name had many emotions attached to it but all emotions went priceless in a single moment.

But life for me was great now. I genuinely loved it and never faked anything.

Vicky:- Hope she doesn't turn out like you

Drishti:- Vicky!

.....

5 months later

We shifted here in Canada due to Vicky's business and everything seemed fine. Vicky's friend was coming over for dinner to meet Sargun so he went to pick him up from the airport. He didn't mention the name though so I had no idea who was coming.

However I made the dinner for our guest and changed into a blue saree as Vicky asked me to. Sargun was playing with her grandfather in another room and her laughs could be heard.

Vicky's mom had passed away in an accident when he was graduating so he had his father with him as the parent. Dad loved me like his own child and always took my side when needed. Living with us was his younger brother, Rahul who was still a bachelor.

That's why he wasn't home most of the time.

Romi had shifted to Canada too with chachu and chachi because he didn't want me and Divya to be separated once again.

The doorbell rang in the meantime and dad went to open it with Sargun in his arms. Voices of men talking were heard and when it reached the drawing room I went to great Vicky's friend too.

As I walked towards him I saw his back facing me. In his arms was Sargun who looked close to crying but he gave her a packed gift which made her smile. Vicky looked at me and smiled.

Vicky:- ah here comes my lovely wife, the absolute love of my life.

The man turned and my smile dropped. He turned and my steps halted. He stopped and heart clenched at the sight.

Vicky:- Rakshit meet My wife Drishti Malhorta. And Drishti meet this man, Rakshit Shergill, the one who didn't attend my wedding.

Vicky came and hugged me from the side. Rakshit stood there with Sargun in his arms and smiled at me. In front of Vicky I smiled too and tried holding back the tears that Vicky once stopped.

Of all Vicky's friends, why he?

....

D I N I N G
T A B L E

NO ONE'S POV

R

akshit sat on his chair beside Vicky. In front of him was sitting his love, his Drishti who seemed a little off but Vicky would check on her every time he felt her zoning out or not smiling.

Rakshit looked at Vicky's care and understood what made Drishti love that man. He was playing with Sargun for so long which made his heart cheerful once again but now that her dadu took her to put her to sleep, he couldn't stop thinking about Drishti.

Vicky:- so Rakshit, why did you not marry?

Vicky said casually while eating his food. Drishti immediately looked at Rakshit, shocked at the revelation. She didn't know he was unmarried.

Rakshit:- after divorce I didn't have the courage to.

Vicky:- oh. But you should move on you know.

Rakshit:- You know Vicky. If you love someone truly, there is nothing as moving on. You stay with the person's memeories but stay faithful even if your person is dead or is far away.

Drishti clencher her saree in anger. He was being so in love when he shouldn't be and when he needed to be, he remained a fool.

Vicky:- you love someone?.

Rakshit:- yes. But she got married. Some things are never in our destiny.

Drishti:- or maybe we erase them ourselves. Our destiny is decided by our actions Mr. Shergill. I guess we could change it if we like. We always have the option. Some people just choose to let go.

Rakshit was at the verge of crying. He heard his love talk to him after six long years. If not for Vicky he would have cried that very time.

He just smiled when Vicky hit her head and asked her to keep her knowledge to herself. In return she glared at him and he laughed nervously saying her sorry and holding her hand.

Rakshit felt helpless.

She loathed him but somewhere felt a little for him. Even if majority of her love was Vicky, there in a corner of her heart bloomed his memeories that she told Vicky about. He was happy because she loved him more and spoke the truth.

Those pages of his story bled, the pen that was writing his story wanted to break itself, the book itself wanted to burn. Not knowing that the story was beautiful in itself. Their story was meant to remain incomplete and so did it happen.

The two lovers seemed to divert their paths when Rakshit left Vicky's home after dinner. The sky cried, the colors faded, the lilies that he brought for her once again wilted. As if the entire nature cried with him, rain started pouring as Rakshit walked aimlessly in the streets.

He sat in front of statue of God and paryed for his love's happiness. He prayed to get her in his life even if he knew it was selfishness.

As if God himself descended to read their story, the pages of his story seemed to become alive, the same pen changing colors, the same lilies blooming once again.

But the way their incomplete story was going to take a massive turn, nobody knew what heartbreak waited.

If she was a destiny and he was path to it. Destiny and path could not be separated.

It has never been morning without sun.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

3K 391 11
Let's see..
6.5K 882 27
Lets see..
3.2K 362 10
Let's see..
8.9K 830 16
let's see..