Forever Starts Today || Jack...

De hugheswife86

#1 trevorzegras #1 zegras #1 hughes #1 lukehughes #2 Hughesbrothers #4 Njdevils #4 lukehughes Mai multe

C A S T
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐šƒ๐š ๐š˜
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐šƒ๐š‘๐š›๐šŽ๐šŽ
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐™ต๐š˜๐šž๐š›
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐™ต๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š‚๐š’๐šก
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š‚๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐™ด๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐™ฝ๐š’๐š—๐šŽ
Not an update

๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐™พ๐š—๐šŽ

3.3K 27 6
De hugheswife86

"Mom where are my skates?!" I heard my brother Caleb shout all the way from his room.

Isn't this a wonderful way to wake up

I though to myself, as I stirred around in my bed trying to determine wether or not I should get out of bed.

I looked around the room for my clock.

If it's after ten thirty then I have to get up. I told myself.

10: 37 AM

"Ugh" I groaned as I reluctantly got up from my bed, and unrolled out of my covers.

I headed towards the door of my room. My floor filled up with clutter, books, shoes, socks, and random make up products.

I survived the Eloise's floor obstacle course and started walking down stairs.

When my foot knocked into something,"Hey Cabes your skates are on the stairs!" I shouted as I walked around them.

"Thanks Elo you're a life saver," he rushed down the stairs almost slipping on his socks. "Did I wake you up because if I did I didn't mean to." He said in an extremely apologetic manner which is an emotion he's starting to develop.

"Nah don't worry about it, it's 10 AM anyway it was about time for me to wake up." I reassured him as I stepped into the kitchen to find my brother and my dad eating cereal at the kitchen table, while my mom prepared eggs in the kitchen.

"Good morning!" I said as they all looked up at me.

"Hey kiddo thought I would have to wake you up for breakfast." My dad exclaimed keeping his eyes on the back of the cereal box.

"Dad come on, you saw me when I got home from practice earlier."I laughed referring to getting home from a horrific two hour swim practice.

"How was practice by the way?" Owen asked, now joining my dad on examining the cereal box.

"It was horrible," I said as I opened the fridge and searched for my eggo waffles. "We had a distance set which would've been fine but every time before we repeated it we had to do an all out kick set."

"That sucks- let's go look dad I found it!" Owen said pointing at something on the cereal box.

"Beginners luck!" My dad cheekily smiled at him.

My mom chuckled.

"Hey mom!" I greeted her as I walked towards the toaster oven. I gave her a kiss on the cheek, just like I do every morning.

"Hi Eloise"she said putting two fried eggs on a plate. She turned around towards me and gave me a kiss on the cheek in return, "You kids excited for school tomorrow?" She addressed my two brothers and I.

"No." The three of us replied in union.

"Owen why aren't you excited it's your senior year?" She looked in my brothers direction sending over a concerned expression, "Next year you're headed off to college I mean aren't you excited for your last year as a kid?"

"Yeah I guess I just wouldn't use school as an example of me being excited." He played with his hair.

"Well i that's alright I just thought this would be something you would be more excited about that's all." my mother said turning back around and reaching towards the cabinet to grab another plate.

"You know what I am excited for the draft!" He smiled at the dream of being selected by one of the 32 teams in the NHL.

My brother Owen was predicted to be a first round pick in the 2018 NHL draft, he had already started meeting with teams that were interested in him.

"For sure that's gonna be sweet!"My other brother Caleb chimed in.

"Yeah, for sure it's gonna be so cool!" I agreed.

"Alright enough about the draft,"my dad changed the subject as he didn't want us babbling on about our brother accomplishing his lifelong dream.

"You kids need to go and get school supplies today," my mom reminded us. "How about after breakfast you guys can go?"

"Yeah sure that sounds fun!"I agreed as I was totally in the mood for a quick little shopping spree.

"Only if I'm driving!"Owen smirked at me.

What I rat, I thought to myself.

"No I want to drive!" I argued with him.

"No Eloise, let Owen drive we don't want to hear another one of your stories of how you almost died on the road." My dad joked.

"That was one time!" I rolled my eyes while laughing.

"End of discussion Owen will drive," My mother said finally. What Stephanie says always goes, so I dropped the topic.

We enjoyed each other's company as we all ate breakfast on the last day of summer.

The last before Owen graduated.

.....

I was in my room just doing random stuff to pass the time.

"Hey Weezzy we're going to get our school stuff in about 20 minutes," Caleb smiled walking into my room "thought I would let you know in case you wanted to get ready or something."

"Thanks Caleb!" I said looking up from my closet.

I started getting ready, I rummaged my drawers and picked out some white lululemon shorts, my red USA Olympic shirt and matching sip-up sweatshirt.

I brushed my hair and put it into a low ponytail, and did my make up, just some blush and clear mascara.

And then I looked for my Birkenstocks recalling as I had worn them earlier in the morning for swim practice.

"Alright I'm ready!" I shouted as I grabbed my phone and started waking downstairs to where my brothers were.

"Sweet let's go!" Owen said grabbing his car keys from the table.

"Mom we're heading out love you!" Caleb yelled so my mom could hear him from upstairs.

"Love you too! Be safe"

"We will" we all chorused.

.....

"Alright we're here." Owen announced as he parked the car.

We made our way out of the car and into the store, Caleb was in front and Owen and I were trailing behind discussing the new school year.

As we entered the store Caleb shouted in the direction of two boys, "Luke how's it going dude!"

"Caleb! I haven't seen you all summer, but it's been good," the boy who I had learned from my brothers scream was Luke smiled at us.

"I don't think you have met my sister and my brother, that's Owen and that is -"

"Wait no way you're Eloise Carter you went to the Olympics for swimming."The older out of the two  boys said.

"Yep that's me," I chuckled.

"I'm Jack and that's Luke," he pointed towards the younger boy as he smiled.

"It's nice to meet you guys!" I said enthusiastically.

"So are you guys back to school shopping too?" Owen questioned.

"Yeah sadly, but it's dukes first day of high-school so it's about to be fun,"Jack said slapping Luke on the back.

"What school do you guys go to?" I asked.

"Plymouth-Canton," both Jack and Luke said.

"Us too!" I smiled.

Caleb, Owen and Luke went to look at something while Jack and I wandered around.

"So," Jack tried to break the silence, "you're a junior right?"

"Yeah, are you?"

"Yep, how come I've never seen you before?" He questioned.

"Big school with lots of kids?" I reasoned."So do you also play hockey?" I asked pointing towards his shirt which said usntdp hockey on it.

"Yeah, been playing since I could walk."He smiled.
"Enough about me and hockey, you're the one who went to the Olympics at 15, so tell me about it" He said. Which indicated to me that he wasn't a self centered hockey player like my brothers.

"Well," I chuckled at how genuinely interested he seemed to talk to me "it was a little stressful not knowing how to handle all the media hyping me up, and not knowing how everything works, but yet again you don't think about that since you're accomplishing a life long dream.But it was an amazing experience I mean I met so many amazing people like Ryan Lochte and Michael Phelps and everyone treated me so well since they knew I was so young and dealing with a lot of pressure," I stoped and looked over at Jack who was smiling at me, flashing his million dollar smile that looked so welcoming.

"I'm sorry am I boring you?" I asked concerned, not wanting to come off as self centered.

"No," he reassured me, "if I thought it was boring I wouldn't have asked right?" He joked.

I laughed, which he smiled at.

I didn't notice as much before but he was really good looking, his beautiful blue eyes and brown poofy hair.

"Eloise did you get your stuff?" Owen walked by interrupting my thoughts.

"Almost everything except a pack of pens."I gestured at the shopping basket I was holding which had two notebooks, one binder, three folders and one pack of mechanical pencils.

"Alright come one hurry up I have to hang out with my friends," Owen said impatiently.

"I'm sorry," I rolled my eyes as I went and looked for the pens.

I reached for them and placed them in my basket, I walked back to where my brother was and found him talking to Jack about hockey.

"Hey Jack if you want you could come and join me and some of the usntdp u18s and maybe u could bring some of the guys in your group?" My brother offered.

"I would like that I would probably just bring three other people."He smiled.

"Alright cool bring Luke too so Caleb has someone to hang out with."He said walking towards me and grabbing my basket, he than walked away towards the cash register to pay for everything.

"Looks like I'm gonna see you later,"Jack smirked while looking at me.

"Looks like it Hughes." I smiled.

"Could I have your number so you can text me your address?"He asked.

"Yeah sure."I gave him my phone number and smiled at him and walked away seeing as my brother was telling me to hurry up.

This is like one of the first books I've written and it's probably gonna suck if I'm being honest and I'm genuinely not sure how it's gonna go but we'll see how this story shapes up!!!!!

Continuฤƒ lectura

O sฤƒ-ศ›i placฤƒ ศ™i

118K 1.8K 46
sequel to Dessert โ€ข โ€ข โ€ข โ€ข Jack Hughes x OC
12.8K 162 16
New Chapters Weekly! Alana knew Trevor very well. Unfortunately not well enough considering her brother was introducing them as if they had never me...
21.6K 490 27
YOU'RE LOSING ME- LH43 IN WHICH- they were strangers then they became friends, they became lovers, they became strangers again. "๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ž ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ก๐™™...
94.1K 1.4K 46
โ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ด?โž the story in which the girlfriend of jack hughes starts having...