Enchantress

De Ginnyzyn

Enchantress Book Series-1 ••• ♡ ••• Jennifer Andez is a simple beautiful college going girl. Her life was bea... Mai multe

••• Author's Note •••
Prologue
Chapter - 1
Chapter - 2
Chapter - 3
Chapter - 4
Chapter - 6
Chapter - 7
Chapter - 8
Chapter - 9
Chapter - 10
Chapter - 11
Chapter - 12
Chapter - 13
Chapter - 14
Chapter - 15
Chapter - 16
Chapter - 17
Chapter - 18
Chapter - 19
Chapter - 20
Chapter - 21
Chapter - 22
Chapter - 23
Chapter - 24
Chapter - 25
Chapter - 26
Chapter - 27
Chapter - 28
Chapter - 29
Chapter - 30
Chapter - 31
Chapter - 32
Chapter - 33
Chapter-34
Chapter - 35
Chapter-36
Chapter - 37
Chapter - 38
Chapter - 39
Chapter - 40
Chapter - 41
Chapter - 42
Chapter - 43
Chapter - 44
Chapter - 45
Chapter - 46
Epilogue
Announcement

Chapter - 5

341 24 0
De Ginnyzyn

Sean Peterson's POV :

After that talk with Miss. Andez, I bid goodbye to them and walked to my room. I took a quick shower and changed into my work outfit. When I got ready and came out of my room, the girls were already gone. I walked out of my home and sat in my car and ordered my driver to drive me to office.

When I reach my office, I could see huge media people were waiting for me to arrive. " Why are they waiting here early in this morning ?". I questioned my driver.

" Sir, your the new CEO of 'European Eastern Steel Corporation'. The news flashed early in the morning and that's why the reporters are waiting to question you about your new success ". My driver informed me which I was totally unaware of.

" What do you mean by am the new CEO?. WHen did I bought that company in Eastern region ?". I shot back a question at him when he parked the car at my private parking area.

" I don't know about that sir. Maybe Mr. Adams......... !". He turned his head to say something but I stepped out of my car before he could complete the sentence.

My guard's helped me to reach my office building by clearing the crowd formed at the entrance. I stepped into the elevator and pressed button 86.

It must be him. My workaholic friend Daniel, Daniel Adams. Son of Mr. and Mrs. Adams. He is the only blood of Adams family. But i call his parents as mom and dad because, I grew up in their house since my childhood.

My parents Jace Peterson and Athena Peterson have divorced when I was 5. My dad was an alcoholic and my mum couldn't live with him anymore. My dad was financially very sound, so my mother thought that I would get a better life only with my dad. So she gave my custody to my father and left me with him. It's been 24 years since I last saw my mother. I remember her face a bit and I miss her more. My dad and Daniels parents are business partners and family friends. So, I grew up with Daniel and we started our very own business corporation after our graduation. We may have rich legacy in our blood but we really worked hard to maintain our number one position. This is why Daniel never miss any opportunity when it comes to owning new companies across the country. And also we will happily appoint me a as an CEO without my goddamn permission. When I was deeply engrossed with my own thoughts, the elevator door opened.

I walked straight to my partner's cabin and burst the door wide open without knocking. Here he is, sitting on his chair like a king and was doing something in his laptop. As soon as, I opened the door his eyes snapped towards me.

I'm gonna kill my only friend now.

" What the fuck man?. Who asked you to buy that Eastern corporation and who the fuck give you the permission to appoint me a as an CEO, again ?". I yelled at h to which he remained calm. He then slowly stood up from his chair and removed his suit coat and placed it on the chairs headrest. He walked towards me and hugged me.

" Good morning to you too, my friend ". He held me tightly and spoke calmly as if I wasn't questioning him.

" Fuck you, Daniel. Why did you do that ?". I was already tired and he's really annoying.

" Come on, Sean. We were already planning about expanding our business in the Eastern side of the country. So, when the opportunity knocked, I grabbed it. You should already thank me ". He sat on his chair again and placed both of his hands on the hand rest.

" Thank you??. My feet. I was planning about taking an vacation at least this year, but you increased my workload by making me an CEO yet again !". I scolded him and sat on the chair opposite to him.

" I am here doing both of our work and you were planning about taking an vacation ?. Fuck off Sean. Try to be responsible ". He yelled and glared at me.

This is our life. Work, work and only work. We both are together since high school and we are the partners of the biggest business cooperation of Italy "Aztech Solutions". And my best friend Daniel, this bastard will never stop buying new company's. I never had a personal life but Daniel was once in love. Nearly five years ago. But she was in love only with this money. He found her cheating on him and broke up with her. Until then, it was only I and him.

After our small bickering argument, I and Daniel started discussing business. Many projects were formulated in a single day because Daniel want us to own all the high grossing companies all over the world. We were attending meetings after meeting. I realised that we both have already become an workaholic. It was 10 p.m. after work and we two were literally worn out. We were working continuous for almost 15 hours. Daniel didn't even take a break. Whereas, I took a nap on the couch placed in Daniels cabin. After closing up the work for the day we planned to head to home for dinner. When we reached home mom served us dinner and we went straight to bed. I was tired as well but couldn't sleep. Something was bothering me. Someone was bothering me. When I closed my eyes one face flashed in my mind.

" Jenifer Andez ".

I immediately opened my eyes and sat with my head resting on the headboard of my bed. I couldn't forget her face. Even though, I was busy all day her face didn't leave my mind even for a second. It's not that I am attracted to her. She is beautiful, of course. But I couldn't see her as an women who I want to have on my bed. This feeling isn't attraction or lust neither lust. This feels different. She is reminding me about someone. She resembles someone that I saw many years back. Her thoughts kept running in my mind and just like that my sleep flew away out of my window. " Congratulations, Miss. Andez, for taking my sleep away ". I mentally scolded her.

Stacy Nicole's POV :

After that conversation be had with that Mr. Grumpy Peterson, we three reached our dorm. We were planning to go to college by tomorrow because Mrs. Adams advised us to do so. As soon as we reached our dorm, Emily went out with her boyfriend saying that she really needs a break from all this headache. I and Jen went to the local library to collect some books for our assignments because we couldn't use our college library. We were little bit frightened about what Damien will do. So we chose local library. We both were busy in taking notes and forgot to check our clock. It was 8pm already and we are still in the library. Thank God, this is the only 24 hours accessible library all over Milan.

After concluding our notes we planned to head back to dorm. Jen asked me to go with her to the departmental store as we were running out of our necessities. We bought some fruits, veggies, tampons and other toiletries. It was already half past nine. We were walking in an empty road with only few vehicle's passing by.

" What will happen tomorrow?. Damian is being so silent and that scares me, Jen. Why didn't he make any move yet ?". I asked Jen while walking beside her.

" I have no idea, Stan. Maybe he's dead or waiting for us to come to college ". Jen spoke and tried to hold my hand. But I jerked her hand away.

" Be seriously, Jen. I am really scared ". I whisper yelled at her. How could she try to joke in this situation?.

" Don't be scared, Stan. Whatever is gonna happen is definitely gonna happen. All we have to do is to be brave enough to tackle the situation ". She convinced me and yes she is right
Worrying won't change the past. I should be strong enough to face him.

We were walking and talking about many things and literally forgot about the mess we are in. Suddenly we heard a loud horn sound and before I could turn back Jen pushed me away. I feel on my butt. When it turned back I saw Jen got hit by a car and fell on the opposite side of the road.

" Jennnnnn !!!". I screamed and ran towards her. I couldn't run any faster because my knee hurts.

Luckily, it wasn't any big serious accident. The car hit on her right leg and her legs will bleeding heavily. She yelled in pain and cried loudly.

" Je.... Je.... Jen.. Come I'll help you to stand ". I said and tried to lift her. I couldn't speak because my throat felt heavy. I cried loudly seeing her like this. She felt too much pain in her legs. I covered her legs with my overcoat and tried to stop the blood oozing out from her body.

" Sta... Stan it hurts.... Hurts so much ". She cried and my heart almost stopped. I couldn't see her in pain.

" I'll take you to the hospital and you will be fine, Jen. Please try to stand up ". I wiped her tears and made her stand with the help of my hands and shoulders. She gripped my shoulders tightly. When we tried to move slowly, again we heard the horn sound from the same car away from us.

We both looked at that car and saw Damian stood out from the car with bandage covered in his right hand. My heart literally sank into my stomach when I saw him. It was damn him who hit Jen. Fear to took a permanent place in my heart. I cried and tightened my hold on her. I will never let anything bad happen to her tonight. He didn't make any move to come closer to us. Instead, he sat inside his car and drove away.

I was confused but also felt relieved. I immediately took Jen to the nearby hospital. Doctor was giving her treatment and I was waiting outside.

" Why did Damian drove away?. He could have kidnapped or killed us then and there, right ?. Why did he stop ?". This question was keeping on running in my mind and that's when doctor came and spoke to me, " Your friend has no serious injury but her right leg is fractured. It will take a couple of months for her to walk on her own. I have given her a painkiller shot. You can take her home in a day or two " Doctor informed me about her condition and handed me some prescriptions. I went to the medic to get her the given prescriptions.

After getting the prescribed medicines, I walked back to the hospital room. When I opened the room door my tears rolled down my cheeks like an waterfall. She is under medication effect and her eyes were closed. She is in pain and only because of me. I interviewed by fingers with her and sat beside her. All I feel is pain in my heart after what happened to Jenifer this night. I sobbed silently without disturbing.

Suddenly my mobile went off and I look at the screen. It was Mrs. Adams. I picked her call and whispered a "hello" slowly.

" Hello, Miss. Nicole. Sorry to disturb you at this time. Actually I called to inform that you three should attend extra classes from tomorrow. So that you could compensate your low attendance rate. Hope you'll understand ". Mrs. Adams informed me gently and I couldn't form any words. She is asking us to attend extra classes but here Jenifer couldn't even able to walk.

" Ma'aam !!". I cried in the call. I couldn't hold it anymore. We cany go to college with Jen's broken legs.

" Are you cryiny Stacy?. What happened?. Are you alright ?". Mrs. Adams questioned me with a sudden change in her tone. I could say that she is worried about us. I told her everything that what happened few hours back.

" Oh my god dear !. I am on my way. Stay strong. I'll be there within a minute ". Saying this she hunged up the call. I couldn't be more thankful to her for being with us in this situation. She has all my respect.

Sean Peterson's POV :

I couldn't sleep even after a hectic day because of that girl Jenifer. When I was just staring at my ceiling, I heard a knock sound on my door. I saw the clock it was 12 already.

" Who is that?. Come in !" I demanded the person to walk in.

" Sean !". My mom walked in with sad face and I got tensed by seeing tears in her eyes.

"Mom ?? Why are you shedding tears ? What happened ?". I cupped her face and asked her.

" Sean, Daniel is sleeping. So I want you to take me to this particular hospital !". She pushed my hands away from her face and showed me some address in her mobile screen.

" To hospital? Are you okay Mom? Are you sick ?". I asked her worried. I didn't know that she was sick.

" I am absolutely fine Sean. Its Jenifer who got into an accident and she is in hospital right now. I need to see that poor girl immediately ". My mom cried and I hugged her tightly.

Jennifer got into an accident ?. Fuck. I was just thinking about her. I don't know anything about her but still I couldn't imagine her being in pain.

" Sure Mom. Come I'll take you and don't worry she will be fine ". I convinced my mom and drove off to the hospital.

When we reached there Miss. Nicole came running towards us and hugged my mom tightly. She cried into my mom's warmth.

"Don't cry Stacy. Jen will be fine. Trust me ". Mom cooed her gently.

" I am the reason ma'am. I am the reason right from the beginning. Both Jen and Emily are in this situation just because of me. I don't know what to do to make him stop from hurting us or at least my friends. This is so heavy to handle ". She cried more and fell on her knees. My mom immediately bend down to her and hugged her.

I stood there with no clue. My eyes were fixed on Miss. Nicole. I saw the feisty side of her this morning and now the girl right in front of my eyes is totally different to what I saw earlier. She looks vulnerable.

My mom saw me and gestured me to go to have a look at Jen, who is inside the hospital room. I felt really bad for Miss. Nicole. I don't know what she is talking about. Why was she blaming herself for the accident?. Accidents happens all of a sudden and how could she be responsible for it?. And whom was she talking about to stop from hurting them?.

My mind was filled with lots of questions and with that I opened the hospital door. I saw Jenifer laying on the hospital bed and IV tubes were attached to her. She must be sleeping or under medication. Her right leg was covered with bandits and there were small wounds on her knee, hand and side face.

Only this morning, I saw this same beautiful face with small cute smile and now that same face looks lifeless. How fast life could change ?.

Without disturbing her, I went outside back to my mom and Miss. Nicole.

" She is fine mom. Just some small injuries here and there. You can go home. I'll stay here with Miss. Nicole ". I told my mom promisingly.

" Thanks Sean. Don't leave them alone and also don't fight with Stacy. Am I clear ?". She narrowed her eyes at me.

I chuckled at her. " Sure thing mom. I handle everything. Come I'll ask the driver to take you home ". Saying this I took her with me to our car and send her off.

I came back with coffee for Miss. Nicole and I. she really need this right now. I stayed here because I really wanted to and also my mom won't be worried if she knows that I am here with them.

" Here, Miss. Nicole ". I forwarded the coffee cup towards her

She blinked her sleepy eyes and turned to the opposite side. " I don't want your coffee Mr. Grumpy. You can drink both ". She snapped at me. I realised a heavy breathe and sat beside her. It's going to be a troublesome night for me.

" Miss. Devil, please have this coffee. You look so tired ". I teased her a bit but still I'm worried about her too.

" Leave me alone please !". She yelled and rested her head on the wall.

" Fine. Don't drink. Who cares ?". I replied her annoyingly. She's too stubborn.

I was sitting beside her and was scrolling down some work mails in my mobile. After few minutes, I felt a nudge on my shoulder. I laughed silently. Miss. Devil is now sleeping by placing her head on my shoulders. I didn't push her away. She had a long day and cried a lot. She really needs to rest. I let her sleep on my shoulders and the night went like this.

" Good night, Miss. devil ". I whispered in her ear and smiled to myself.

_________________♡♡♡________________

Hope you like this Chapter ♡

Please comment your thoughts ♡

Your,
Ginny !!!

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

21.5K 1.1K 32
the plot revolves around sameera and Daniel. they both are very much different in character, status, caste..... they are like poles apart. his life...
21.6K 1.1K 60
Teresa Smith is a fearless passionate girl, who worked hard for achieving a life of her dreams. Little did she know that her vacation trip to pairs w...
1M 35.6K 48
Second Love previously known as Billionaire's LOVE or OBSESSION Ranked #80 in Romance on [28.09.17] Ranked #88 in Romance on [24.09.17] Ranked #93...
272K 7.6K 26
*NEW BOOK! * BONUS CHAPTERS OUT NOW! They say he's hotter than sin, colder than ice. The CEO of a Fortune 500 company. Built from the ground up. He...