Two Worlds watching: Tokyo Re...

Od GoldenFang17

Eren Jaeger and Hyoudou Issei were busy with their training on their worlds until one day, as they woke up, i... Více

The Gathering of the Two Worlds
#1. Reborn
#2. Resist
#3. Resolve.
#5. Releap

#4. Return

2.8K 76 12
Od GoldenFang17

"Can you believe this picture?"

Students laughing

"Yo, holy shit! Are you for real?!"

"Shit, that's insane! That's hilarious!"

"Right?" Three students can be seen laughing aloud inside the train while the other passengers were annoyed by their noise including Takemichi and Hina.

"God, they're loud." Takemichi said.

"These morons keep laughing on something that can't be seen is crazy. Can they even just show it to us?" Jean asked.

"We don't have the power to do that sometimes, Jean." Geralt said.

"Ah, I see." Jean said.

"Whatever that is, they need to lower their voices down because it's annoying." Irina said.

"Don't they have manners at all?" Armin asked.

"Hey!" Hina called on the three.

"H-Hina?!" Takemichi called.

"You're taking up way too much space! It's fine when there aren't that many people on, but that old lady is having to stand. Why not make some room for her?" Hina asked with a smile and the three stick themselves to make space for the elderly.

"Yeah...

"Sure."

"Hey, scooch over." The three whispered.

"Thanks!" Hina said.

"Yeah."

"You're cute..."

"Ma'am, there's a seat open." Hina called on the old lady.

"Why, thank you so much, young lady." The old lady said.

"Thank god Hina made a way to stop them from being noisy! And also helped the old lady to sit down." Xenovia said.

"How nice of her." Asia said.

"Right?" Rias said.

'Hina's amazing.' Takemichi thought and the opening plays.

"She's the type who cares for everyone around her. Just like how she loves Takemichi." Akeno said.

"Just like Mikasa who cares for Eren too, right?" Connie teased.

"Uh? Oh... Yeah..." Mikasa replied with a faint blush.

"Hey! What's with the tease?" Eren asked with an annoyed look and some laughed.

"It's true, right? Don't deny it anymore, Eren." Jean said.

#4 Return

"Thanks for coming shopping with me." Hina said as the two finally sat on their seats on the train.

"Sure, no problem." Takemichi replied.

"How'd your finals go?" Hina asked.

"Wow, I haven't thought about finals in forever!" Takemichi said with a nostalgic mood.

"Forever? We just took them." Hina said.

"Oh, yeah, we did!"

'Shit! I was thinking out loud.' Takemichi thought.

"I mean, if some people were in his shoes, they would feel the same thing as well." Issei said.

"Haha. I wished there would be a chance where old people like us can go back in time and experience the past once again..." Hanji said.

"Make sure you study. You have a dream, don't you?" Hina said.

"A dream?"

'Did I actually have dreams and aspirations?' Takemichi thought.

Train stops...

"Well, that settles it. I'm going to help you study!" Hina said.

"Wooohohohoaah!" Takemichi cooed in amazement as he's inside Hina's room for the first time.

"What's wrong?" Hina asked.

"I've just never been in a girl's room before!" Takemichi replied.

"Would you stop gawking?" Hina said while stretching Takemichi's face.

"Sowwy..." Takemichi replied.

"You could be a little less obvious." Hina said.

"I'm so sorry. This was so sudden I couldn't prepare anything. It's a shame, because this is the first time Hina's brought a boy home." Hina's mother said as she enters the room with drinks for the two.

"Mom!" Hina called.

"Oh, don't worry about me." Takemichi said. Hina quickly ran to her mother after her mother enters the room.

"He's a cutie. How long have you two been close? Are you in the same class?" Hina's mom asked.

"That's enough, Mom! Get out!" Hina whined.

"Aw... Is he your boyfriend?" Hina's mom whispered.

"Mom!" Hina cried.

"How sad that these people or young men and women can't live the way as Takemichi and Hina did. A normal, peaceful life." Issei said.

"Yeah... They need to wake up and defend themselves from any Titans that may attack their cities." Kiba said.

"I guess not all of them, actually. Those people inside the Wall Sheena live peacefully and they're in the innermost part of the three walls." Azazel said.

"No one would want to live a peaceful life with those damn Titans even if you are in the safest place from the three walls." Erwin said.

"Ah, yes. Because of the traitors, eh?" Azazel said.

"Yeah, I don't get this at all." Takemichi mumbled while reading a book.

"Oh, yeah. Thanks for looking after my brother." Hina said.

"Huh?" Takemichi asked.

"He said you saved him from some delinquents." Hina replied.

"Ah...!" Takemichi said as he remembers what Hina meant.

"My dad's so busy that he rarely has time to come home. Naoto doesn't really like our dad, but he suddenly started saying he wants to be like him. Our dad's a police officer." Hina said.

"So that's why Naoto became a police officer!" Takemichi exclaimed.

"You're thinking aloud again, Takemichi!" Eren said.

"You can't blame him to be one, Eren..." Armin chuckled.

"He needs to be careful about that, Armin. Who knows, there might be people out there who would think that whatever Takemichi says may happen in the future or may happen anytime today." Annie said.

"Huh? I mean, he's not yet. He's too young." Hina said in a bit confused tone.

"R-R-R-Right! What am I even saying? But... Honestly, he might've saved me. Though he might turn out a bit loopy." Takemichi said.

"You've changed, Takemichi-kun." Hina said while staring at him.

"Y-You think so? Like how?" Takemichi asked with a goofy look.

"Hm... You seem nicer than before. And maybe more mature. I feel like I'm talking to someone much older!" Hina replied.

"No way!"

'She's sharp! I'm twelve years older!' Takemichi thought.

"Or maybe that's just a side of you I never knew." Hina said.

"Huh?" Takemichi asked.

"I'd love to know more about you." Hina said while avoiding eye contact with Takemichi.

Fireworks popping

"Oh, fireworks! That's right! Today's the fireworks show! Hey! Let's go up to the roof and watch!" Hina exclaimed.

"Oh, look!"

"Wow!

"Awesome!"

"Wow! It's so pretty! Hurry up, Takemichi-kun! Uwaah!" Hina called as they reach the rooftop of the apartment with several people already in there.

"Wow! Fireworks!" Asia said in amazement and some of them are enjoying the fireworks from their seats.

"That's a firework...?" Levi asked.

"Yeah! Cool, isn't it?!" Issei asked.

"Not bad." Levi replied.

"They're loud, though." Mikasa said.

"But they're beautiful!" Historia said.

"Woah! They look like some special types of explosives!" Hanji said.

"Yeah, but not for war, but entertainment, Hanji-san." Rias said.

"Is that so? How unfortunate." Hanji said.

"Not bad for entertainment, I guess." Pixis laughed.

"No, that's one event to make us feel happy! By watching the fireworks!" Issei said.

"Yeah, yeah, I know." Pixis said and sips a cup of wine.

'Crap... This is really fun. This never happened in my old life.'

"Wow! A heart! Hey, did you see that one?" Hina asked.

'I want to stay here forever. I don't want to go back to the future. Because in the future, Hina... is gone. It wouldn't hurt to hold her hand, right?' Takemichi thought and holds her hand.

"Aww! What a sweet moment!" Asia said.

"Yeah... I wonder if it has to do with making babies." Xenovia said.

"Eh?! Where did that come from?!" Armin asked in shock.

"Right?" Issei chuckled nervously.

"That's cool! Those fireworks can create different forms too!" Connie said.

"They can also create some food-shaped fireworks too." Azazel laughed.

"For real?! Can they be eaten?!" Sasha asked.

"Uh... No." Azazel replied.

'It's warm.'

"Hina..." Takemichi with a faint blush called on Hina after he felt her hands but unfortunately, it was Naoto's hand which he felt warmth and now the boy looks at him.

"Hm?" Takemichi asked.

"H-Hi..." Naoto greeted.

"Yikes! He touched Naoto's hand!" Issei called.

"That means..." Rias uttered.

"Takemichi will go back to the future!!" Everyone said.

"No!! What have you done, Naoto?!" Connie cried.

"He ruined their moment!" Irina added.

"All of those sweet moments have ended because of a simple mistake. What a shame." Sirzechs chuckled.

"Come on, Naoto!" Issei whined.

"Naoto?" Takemichi asked.

"The handshake is the trigger." Naoto said.

Loud heartbeat pumps

"N-Naoto?!" Takemichi cried in disbelief.

"Oh, you were up here too, Naoto?" Hina asked.

"Yeah." Naoto replied.

'You've gotta be kidding me!' Takemichi cried in his thoughts and now returns from the future, waking up with a loud cry.

"Takemichi-kun!" Naoto called.

"Damn it, I came back!" Takemichi cried.

"Huh? Does that mean you were able to go back to the past? So shaking hands really is the trigger." Naoto said.

"What the hell were you doing there, man?!" Takemichi angrily cried.

"Poor Takemichi... His loving moment with Hina was ruined." Kiba said.

"But at least he has proven Naoto that their handshake can trigger Takemichi to travel back to the past." Irina said.

"But... Their moment with Hina though... We won't know when will happen again." Akeno said.

"Huh? What are you talking about? Anyway, that means my hypothesis wasn't wrong!" Naoto said.

"Yeah, good for you, I guess." Takemichi sobbed.

"And now you're back. I now understand everything. So how'd things go? You came back because something changed, right?" Naoto asked.

"Well..." Takemichi uttered.

"Tell him his younger self ruined your moment with Hina!" Irina said.

"Yeah, yeah! I agree!" Historia said.

"You all know that wasn't intentional." Marco said.

"You shook my hand by mistake?! You need to take this seriously! There's something we know now because of your second trip into the past. Your ability to time travel allows you to return twelve years into the past.

For example, today, if you were to go back into the past, you'd go back to today twelve years ago, and if you come back here after spending a week there, a week would've also passed here. And while you were back in the past, your body was in suspended animation." Naoto said.

"Wait, so I was dead?" Takemichi asked.

"It means that only your empty shell remained here in the present." Naoto replied.

"Ah, so that's how I was in suspended animation." Takemichi said.

"That means his soul traveled to the past and his present body remained without his soul, am I right?" Issei asked.

"Right." Geralt replied.

"If he goes time travel, then his body must be in a safe place where no one can harm his body." Rias said.

"Yeah. No one should know about his ability, especially Kisaki or everyone that is against them. Or else Takemichi will stay forever in the past." Sirzechs said.

"I think he may return to the present or shall we say, future from there, but he might be still alive barely, depending on how much wounded his shell is." Zeoticus said.

"What a wonderful ability he has." Ymir said.

"But the responsibility he needs for that power is a must, too. If he wants to save Hina, he must also take care of his body as well." Reiner said.

"It's very dangerous, so whenever you're going to time travel again, we'll make sure you're in my room. So how did the mission to keep Sano and Kisaki from ever meeting go?" Naoto asked.

"Well... I met Mikey-kun." Takemichi said.

"Mikey? Oh, you mean Sano." Naoto said.

"But listen to this, Naoto! Mikey is a delinquent, but he's really a good guy!" Takemichi said.

"What? Why didn't you kill him?" Naoto asked with a serious look.

"Wha? Kill?" Takemichi asked in a bit of shock.

"The guy who killed my sister is a good person? Did he put one over on you in the past?!" Naoto asked.

"No." Takemichi replied.

"Listen! That "Mikey" is now so involved in various crimes that the police can't even handle him! If I could... I'd kill him with my own two hands." Naoto said and slammed his fist on the whiteboard, and Takemichi sits down on the sofa in a serious mood.

"Naoto... Let's go talk to Mikey-kun." Takemichi said.

"Wouldn't that be dangerous?" Bertholdt asked.

"And does this present Mikey know Takemichi too?" Reiner asked.

"Since he returned from the past and managed to meet Mikey and Draken, I assume that in this present, that Mikey and Draken know him already too." Eren said.

"Then why is Hina still dead in the present?" Sasha asked.

"Takemichi must not let Mikey meet Kisaki in the future to prevent Hina's death. But since it hasn't happened yet in the past, then Takemichi must do the impossible. Kill Mikey or Kisaki." Connie said.

"It's too dangerous!" Naoto replied.

"I want to see him and talk to him in person." Takemichi said.

"There's no point in talking to him!" Naoto said.

"Mikey-kun's someone we can trust. I want to hear from Mikey-kun himself about why Toman changed. I want to know before I go back into the past again. Help me find Mikey-kun. Please, Naoto." Takemichi said.

"*sighs* I don't know what happened in the past, but you've changed, Takemichi-kun." Naoto said.

"Huh? You think so? Like how?" Takemichi asked.

"Your weak side seems to be gone now. Well, at least a little of it." Naoto said.

"D-Does that mean I'm cooler now?" Takemichi asked.

"Right, let's try to figure out how to meet with Mikey." Naoto said and starts to turn his computer on.

"Hey, hello? Or do you mean I'm super awesome now? Hey, come on. Don't stop there." Takemichi said with a smug.

"You get carried away far too easily. I need you to organize these documents." Naoto said.

"The Tokyo Manji Gang is crazy." Takemichi said after reading several documents about the Tokyo Manji Gang.

"Mikey is extremely careful. Even the police can't track him down. His phone is also probably a burner that he got under a fake name. Wait, who is this?" Naoto asked after he found an article on the internet.

"Sendo Atsushi, part of Toman's upper echelon"? That's Akkun!" Takemichi said.

"Huh?! Akkun? Part of Toman's upper echelon?" Issei asked.

"How is that possible?" Armin asked.

"He's the closest friend of Takemichi, right? That's impossible." Marco said.

"Perhaps something might've happened in the past that Takemichi doesn't remember at all." Annie said.

"And what could it be?" Rias asked.

"Akkun? You mean your friend?" Naoto asked.

"Yeah." Takemichi replied.

"Something's not right here. When he was sixteen, he was arrested after stabbing Kiyomizu Takamasa from Toman. After his release, he was nothing more than some no-name punk.

"I was thinking about stabbing Kiyomasa-kun."

"Yeah, he said he was planning to. But he didn't, because... the past has changed?!" Takemichi and Naoto said in unison.

"Akkun never stabbed Kiyomasa-kun, so he was never arrested." Takemichi said.

"You became friends with Mikey, which could mean that Sendo also..." Naoto uttered.

"Akkun's part of Toman's upper echelon..." Takemichi uttered.

"I've got it. Are you able to get hold of Sendo?" Naoto asked.

"Huh? Yeah, as long as his number hasn't changed." Takemichi replied.

"Since Sendo Atsushi's in the upper echelon now, you'll be able to get through to Mikey!" Naoto said.

"And that would allow Takemichi to have a conversation with the current Mikey, with Akkun's help." Connie said.

"Hey, Akkun has joined the enemy, and might be a different person than the one we seeing from the past. But... We'll see that when he meets Takemichi." Reiner said.

"Akkun's a close friend of Takemichi. Why he would hurt Takemichi even if he joined the ruthless Tokyo Manji Gang?" Eren asked.

"But..." Reiner uttered.

"Just be warned that my place is a disaster area." Takemichi said as they arrive at his apartment.

"I figured as much." Naoto said. As they enter the room...

"Oh, God! It's so dirty!" Naoto cried and covered his nose after smelling the dirty room of Takemichi with the garbages around.

"I warned you, didn't I?" Takemichi angrily said.

"No one should live like this!" Naoto cried.

"Ew! What's with the place?" Irina asked.

"That's disgusting!" Issei cried.

"Hahaha! He's one hell of a lazy bone eh?" Azazel laughed.

"Can't he clean his room even for one day?" Annie sighed.

"He hasn't learned how to be clean and neat." Ymir said.

"So dirty! And are those cockroaches?!" Asia asked.

"Hang on one sec. Let me find my old notebook.

Loud thud

Ow." Takemichi said.

"Eeh... Eh... I'm going to break out in hives. This dust is just... I'm going to buy some masks!" Naoto said and ran outside.

"Yeah, and be quick about it!" Takemichi said. He starts to find his notebook while Naoto with a mask, grabs a sock of Takemichi filled with fungus on it and throws it.

"Found it! Here it is! Whoa! This takes me back! Talk about a trip down memory lane! Whoa, what's this?! Oh, hey!" Takemichi exclaimed and sat down on the floor.

"Do you mind picking up the pace a little?" Naoto uttered angrily.

"Oh, right. . Akkun. Got it. Found it! Hopefully his number hasn't changed." Takemichi said and he starts to call Akkun on the phone.

'Akkun...'

Flashback

"See ya!" Takemichi did say his goodbyes to his friends aside from Akkun as they're going home.

"God, my whole body hurts. Hey, Akkun. If we all graduated and went our separate ways, and totally stopped seeing each other... I wonder what we'd all talk about after we became adults." Takemichi said.

"You dumbass. Nothing would change. We're friends for life." Akkun said.

"Even if the time passes, they'll still be friends." Jean said.

"And let's hope that Akkun won't do stupid against Takemichi if they meet today." Connie said.

"Guys, don't think too many bad things against him." Armin sighed.

Flashback Ended

Takemichi stopped remembering the memories he had with Akkun as his phone call was answered.

"This is where Sendo is?" Naoto asked as they have arrived at where Akkun can be found.

"Yeah. Apparently, he's running this hostess bar." Takemichi replied.

"Are you sure it's okay for us to just show up here? Sendo's one of the higher-ups at Toman now." Naoto said.

"And none of that matters because Akkun is just Akkun. I mean, he sounded a little older over the phone, but otherwise, he hadn't changed." Takemichi said.

"His trust to Akkun's that big for him to believe he hasn't changed." Marco said.

"Yeah." Sasha said.

"I'm concerned that you just came out and told him you wanted to see Mikey." Naoto said.

"Why?" Takemichi asked.

"You're being too frank. He's someone the police can't get close to. We might've come here just to get killed." Naoto said.

"Wow, you're dumb, Naoto! It takes more than that to change a friendship! Come on and just follow me!" Takemichi said with a proud smug and walks to the door. As they enter the building, they met some ladies greeting them with their smiles and the manager as well.

"Welcome! Who will it be?" He asked.

"Huh? U-Um..." Takemichi got flustered by what he is seeing and Naoto interferes.

"Can you handle this?" Naoto asked.

"I-I've got an appointment with Sendo-san." Takemichi said while waving his hands.

"What? You? With our boss?" The manager asked and Takemichi nodded.

"Hey, some twerp is here. Does the boss have any appointments?" The manager called and this made Naoto laugh at him.

"Goodness! You should've just told me earlier, Hanagaki-san! I wouldn't let you right in if you'd just told me you were the boss's friend! Two VIPs coming through!" The manager said with a friendly tone and walked away.

"I guess he looked down at Takemichi after he heard about him looking for Akkun. But from his sudden mood change, it appears that he knew that those two are close friends." Sirzechs said.

"You're right. You can tell from that mocking face of him." Rias said.

"What's with those women either way? Are those some sort of helpers?" Sasha asked.

"Uh, no. They have their own role at that bar, Sasha." Issei replied.

"He's totally mocking me, isn't he?!" Takemichi asked with a pissed look.

"Nah, of course not." Naoto said. The two are now sitting inside the lounge and Takemichi can be found shaking while holding a cup of whiskey.

"Your hand is shaking, Takemichi-kun." Naoto said.

"I ain't scared! It's okay. No matter how different he looks... No matter how important he is now... Akkun will always be Akkun!" Takemichi said while shaking his cup with both hands.

"Now he's scared!" Historia said.

"Takemichi..." Jean facepalmed on what he was seeing.

"Takemichi... Behind you, genius..." Takemichi suddenly stood up after he heard a familiar voice from behind. He turned around and he saw a red-balded hair guy with tattoos all around his arms, sitting on the sofa.

"You haven't changed a bit, Takemichi." Sendo Atsushi, one of the Upper Echelon of Tokyo Manji Gang said.

"Akkun?" Takemichi called.

"Woah! I didn't expect him to look like a skinny guy!" Hanji said.

"He must've changed his appearance too after the crime he committed against Kiyomasa. And to make himself look cool." Erwin said.

"Sheesh, what's with those drawings on his arms?" Connie asked.

"Those are tattoos, Connie." Issei said.

"Tattoos? What are those?" Sasha asked.

"Uh..." Issei chuckled while scratching his head.

"Haha... You didn't recognize me without my pompadour?" Akkun asked.

"Uh, yeah..." Takemichi said.

"I was gonna say something earlier, but it's been so long." Akkun said.

'It's Akkun. He looks totally different, but it's definitely Akkun!' Takemichi thought.

"So you wanna see Mikey-san, right? I've been waiting all this time for you to show up, Takemichi." Akkun said.

"What do you mean?" Takemichi asked.

"Let's go talk outside. Just the two of us. You good with that?" Akkun asked Naoto who agreed to his wish.

"I'll wait here. Be careful." Naoto said.

"It's all good. There's nothing to worry about." Takemichi said. The two went to the rooftop and Akkun suddenly wraps his arm around Takemichi.

"How've you been, Takemichi?!" Akkun asked.

"Ow, ow, ow! That hurts, Akkun!" Takemichi grunted in pain.

"I'm just so happy to see you after so long! It's been years! Then at a pivotal moment, Yamagishi..." Akkun said.

"The time when he farted and ruined everything?" Takemichi asked.

"Yeah! And when I looked so awesome, too." Akkun laughed.

"Akkun, you were so lame." Takemichi laughed.

"It's really been since middle school, huh?" Akkun asked.

"Yeah. I guess for you, it's been about ten years. But wow, Akkun. You own this huge hostess bar, and you're in Toman's upper echelon?" Takemichi asked.

"Yeah." Akkun replied.

"You've got an expensive car, expensive clothes, and you're sleeping with some fine ladies. You're basically on a different planet than me." Takemichi said.

"You can't buy everything with money." Akkun said.

"Man, I hope I can say something like that someday." Takemichi said.

"So the guy you were with is a cop, right?" Akkun asked.

"Oh, crap!" Issei said.

"He knew about it?" Armin asked.

"But how?" Connie asked.

"Uh, um..." Takemichi stuttered.

"You don't have to hide it. It's completely obvious. He's Tachibana Hinata's younger brother, isn't he? I had no idea she had a brother." Akkun said.

"How do you know that?" Takemichi asked.

"That's just the kind of organization the Tokyo Manji Gang is. Hey, do you remember the summer of our second year in middle school? The day you defied Kiyomasa-kun. After everyone went home, you asked me this...

What would we talk about after we all went our separate ways, and then met up again as adults?" Akkun asked.

"Yeah, I remember that!" Takemichi replied.

"How about we talk about this? The person who pushed you onto the tracks... was me." Akkun said.

Cool breeze of the air interferes

"Huh?" Takemichi asked.

"Wait, what did he just say?!" Eren angrily asked.

"No... No way... It can't be him!" Asia said.

"But I thought Takemichi tripped on his own in the train?" Xenovia asked.

"So he has changed..." Levi said.

"No, wait, wait a minute. Why would Akkun do that to Takemichi?! They're close friends, right?" Issei asked.

"Something's not right in here." Rias said.

"Maybe he's been asked by someone to do that?" Armin said.

"Huh?! By who? Takemichi hasn't met Mikey yet before the very first episode! So why would Akkun kill him? What's the point?" Issei asked.

"It should've killed you. But someone saved you. It was Tachibana Naoto! When it happened, it looked like he knew you were gonna fall onto the tracks. This probably sounds insane... But can you go back into the past, can't you?

Didn't you ask Tachibana Naoto from the past to help you? That's it, right? Otherwise, it just doesn't make sense! There's no way anyone could've saved you without knowing that was going to happen! Hey, that's insane, right?! Isn't it?!" Akkun asked desperately while grabbing Takemichi's shoulder.

"H-How did he know about his ability?" Historia asked as everyone was surprised to hear from Akkun that he knew about Takemichi's ability to travel to the past.

"That's impossible. Naoto and Takemichi are the only ones who know about that ability. But how does Akkun know that?!" Connie asked.

"Could it be that Naoto is a traitor?" Reiner asked.

"Are you insane?! Then why would Naoto go after the Tokyo Manji Gang, the one who killed his sister?!" Eren angrily asked.

"Then how would they know about it?!" Reiner asked loudly.

"Hey, hey. Enough with the yellings." Geralt warned and displays his sword towards everyone.

"Oof. Never wanna mess with that one over there." Hanji said.

"Stop! Who's the crazy one here?! The hell are you talking about, Akkun?! This isn't like you, man! You were always calm and collected. You were always able to sacrifice yourself for your friends. You were kind... reliable... So... So... It has to be a lie! There's no way you would kill me! You're my friend!" Takemichi cried as tears fall from his eyes.

"Takemichi... I wonder how things ended up like this. I'm one of Kisaki's soldiers now." Akkun said.

"Kisaki?" You mean Kisaki Tetta?" Takemichi asked.

"Everyone in Toman has to obey Kisaki. I haven't even seen Mikey-kun in years." Akkun said.

"Kisaki... So it was him..." Issei said.

"The bad guy after all... was Kisaki." Eren said.

"But wait, where's Mikey-kun then? The one who we assume the leader of the Tokyo Manji Gang?" Asia asked.

"Yeah! But why does Akkun considers himself as a soldier if he's also one of Toman's upper echelon?" Historia asked.

"Akkun... It's not too late! Just leave Toman!" Takemichi said.

"I can't. I'm scared. I'm terrified of Kisaki." Akkun quivered in fear while hugging himself.

"Akkun..." Takemichi uttered.

"Takemichi... Mikey changed after Draken died." Akkun said.

"Huh? Draken died?!" Takemichi asked.

"Draken's dead?!" Isabel asked.

"Oh, man... What is going on in here?! What's with the sudden news of Draken dying and Mikey missing?!" Issei cried.

"That means Kisaki has taken over Toman and got rid of the two former presidents of it. Even he used Takemichi's closest friend, Akkun to be one of his soldiers. What a horrible person he is." Eren said.

"Where's Mikey now then...?" Mikasa asked.

"He wasn't supposed to die. Draken shouldn't have died, but he bit it, and now I'm thriving off of dirty money. I always looked up to you. The way you'd be crying, but hold your ground." Akkun said as he climbs to the edge of the wall.

"Akkun...?" Takemichi called.

"Is the one you want to go back into the past and save... him?" Akkun asked.

"It's dangerous up there. Get down." Takemichi said.

"That's some real love right there. Haha... I'm rooting for you, Takemichi. Please save everyone...

"Akkun!" Takemichi called.

Our crybaby hero." Akkun said with a smile and tears from his eyes.

"Don't do it, Akkun! Akkun!!!" Takemichi yelled as Akkun jumps from the building and... dies.

LOUD THUD

Everyone was shocked to see Akkun committing suicide after he asked Takemichi to save them all.

"Akkun..." Asia sobbed after his death.

"Kisaki... Takemichi knows who he should consider as an enemy now. And that's none other than Kisaki Tetta!" Eren said.

"Yeah! But... Now Akkun's dead... How he will save him? And Draken?" Jean asked.

"Remember what happens in the past may have an effect in the future? If Takemichi can fix some events there that won't let Akkun join the stray path to the Tokyo Manji Gang, and maybe prevent Draken from dying, then he may save everyone." Akeno said.

"Yeah! You're right!" Issei said.

"If it was me in his position, I'll just hunt Kisaki and slit his throat open." Zeke said.

"Yeah! Kill him before he grows old!" Porco said.

"Wow, you guys. You sound like you're pumped up to kill someone." Pieck said.

"Of course, Pieck! That fucker needs to die after terrorizing innocent lives including Akkun!" Porco said.

"Now, the question is... How will Takemichi move forward after witnessing the death of his closest friend, Akkun?" Zeke asked.

Takemichi, with a stunning reaction to Akkun's death, slowly walks onto the cliff and looked at his friend's corpse with blood spilling from his head, and some citizens slowly surround Akkun's dead body. He suddenly sat down and cried, and yelled after what he just witnessed. He didn't notice someone's presence from a distance who observes him, known to be Kisaki.

"Here he is!" Porco angrily yelled.

"The man, himself." Zeke said.

"I guess he also knew that Akkun and Takemichi would meet on the rooftop and listen whether Akkun would spill some beans that would be up against Kisaki." Pixis said.

"Even if Akkun owns that building, Kisaki's influence is way greater than that. And he may bring some soldiers to kill them both if he wanted to." Magath said.

"Heh." Kisaki fixes his eyeglass and the scene shifted to Takemichi being down and mourning Akkun's death with Naoto and some police officers.

"I'm sorry, but could you give him some time?" Naoto said.

"It's fine. They want to talk to me, don't they?" Takemichi asked.

"Please don't push yourself. You should get some rest." Naoto said as he comforts Takemichi.

"Naoto... I need you to find out about the day Ryuguji Ken died." Takemichi said.

"What?" Naoto asked.

"The one who turned Toman evil is Kisaki Tetta. Naoto, I... Draken, Akkun... *sobs* and Hina! *sobs* I want to save all of them!" Takemichi sobbed and the screen turned off.

"Now his mission has got bigger. Instead of saving one, he needs to save three people. Akkun, Draken, and Hina..." Issei.

"If you were in his position, Issei, are you going to give your all just to save your loved ones?" Azazel asked.

"Of course, I will! And whoever evil being I'm up against, I will make sure that I will defeat them!" Issei said.

"Wow... You're acting cool right in front of Rias, huh?" Eren asked.

"Eh?! Eh! Do I?!" Issei cried.

"Hahaha!" Azazel laughed.

"Of course, you are, dumbass." Eren sighed and everyone laughed.

"Shall we start the next one?" Geralt asked.

"Yeah!!" Everyone replied.

"I just did answer what's been asked to me!" Issei cried.

"It's fine, Issei." Rias giggled and comforted him.

To Be Continued...

Another chapter is done! I hope you liked this one as always! Stay safe and have a great day!

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

13.3K 521 23
✦ 𝐌𝐨𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐧 𝐀𝐔 ✦ 𝐋𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 - 𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞, 𝐖𝐀 ✦ 𝐀𝐠𝐞𝐬 - 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐲 20s or higher ✦Y/n's lif...
313K 8K 12
(COLLEGE AU) Y/N is forced to return to her hometown due to her grandmothers unfortunate accident, and, by trade, forced to transfer her studies ther...
613 18 13
Minkyun (MK) x Changyun (E-Tion) + Hyojin x Seungjun (J-Us) Fate is cunning sometimes, letting you come face to face with the things you like the lea...