Dangerous Desire{DNF}

SkyLovesYou4 tarafından

"Gotcha!" His words brushed against my cold ear. I turned my head around to look at the persons face, that wa... Daha Fazla

A/N
1-Work harder
2-Stay low
3-The low
4-The Hard Work
5-Keep Going
6-The meeting
A/N
7-George
8-The Plan
9-The Traitor
10-The Young One
11-The Lies
12-The Search
14-Be Safe
15-The Trap
16-Revenge feels good
17-The Shock
18-It All Starts Now
19-The Hostage
20-The New Assasin
21-Reunited At Last
22-The Devil In Disguise
23-The Unexpected
24-He Is Alive
25-No Hiding
26-Broken Promises
27-What Now
28-A Mistake
29-Tied up
30-Middle Of June
31- The Secretive Man
32-Sapnap's Master Plan
33-The Things I wanted to tell you
34-In Loving Memory of...
35-Begin Of The Final Act
36-Forgive Me Sapnap
37-Our Only Choice
38-A Turn Of Events
39-He Wasn't Lying
40-Better Off Without Him
41-The One Who Survived
42-Worked Hard Enough
Alternative Ending (Ending 2)

13-Backstabber

390 13 8
SkyLovesYou4 tarafından

-fitting song for the chapter: backstabber by Kesha(slowed+reverbed)-

Wilbur

I stood there, jaw hitting the floor.

Holding the two cups of coffee in my hands and struggling to not accidently drop them.

He wasn't facing my direction, he was standing there with his back turned to me.

I couldn't believe my ears.

I didn't want to believe them.

He could never.

He is the nice one.

No.

No!

How could he have done that?

Why would he do that?

Why was he hiding it from us?

Why did he say he wasn't going to say a word to us...

His team...

His only family...

He hung up the phone and I quickly hid behind a wall.

Soon after, Quackity opened the door and told Badboyhalo to get inside.

After he was gone I walked away from the wall I was hiding behind and questioned my life choices.

Am I supposed to inform them now?

Was I the one to tell them that our most loyal team member was a fucking backstabber?

Bad must have his reasonings for it, right?

I mean, he was never that type of guy to go and stab you from your back.

They were friends, apparently. Something happened on the date he kept mentioning that probably broke them apart.

I wanted to know what exactly it was.

My hands were a little shaking as I slowly opened the door to get inside.

Quackity looked at me, smiling. He was on the phone.

I sttuggled to smile back because of how in shock I still was.

He must have noticed it, since he furrowed his eyebrows before starting to talk to, I am guessing Dream, on the phone.

"We see that you are infront of the famous celebrity hotel, any reasoning why?" He asked, his head turned back towards the computer screen.

I used the time, while Quackity was on the phone to hand him his coffee and take Bad outside to discuss everything I had witnessed.

Quackity mouthed thank you as I gave him his coffee while I placed mine on another table.

"Can I talk to you for a second?" I asked Badboyhalo.

He seemed confused and anxious as he nodded.

We walked outside.

"Everything alright, Wil-"

"Are you cooperating with Karl and George" I interrupted Bad.

He innocently shook his head, furrowing both his eyebrows and eyes.

"Why would you think that?" Bad asked.

I sighed, he wasn't going to give in easily.

I needed to know what he was hiding. I needed to know his reasoning of betraying us.

The reason he lied to all of us.

I needed to know all of it.

"I heard you talking to them on the phone Bad. You can't lie to me. Please. Why. Why did you lie?"

His face dropped.

Badboyhalo couldn't blink nor talk out of shock.

Just like how I reacted to finding out our most loyal friend was our most backstabbing friend ever.

"I-I don't know really." He stuttered.

"Please, I promise I won't get mad but tell me. What are they planning?"

My hands were placed on Bad's shoulders, keeping intense eye contact with him.

"Look, as much as I would want to tell you all what they want to do...I just- I can't. "

"Why?!" I basically yelled at his face.

He flinched a little, which made me feel immediately bad.

"Look" He pushed my hands off of his shoulders and walked a little backwards.

"Those two killers, monsters, murderers, were my friends for longer than I can recall. They have hepled me through so much and I love them so dearly much that it is impossible for me to betray them!"

"But you can betray us? Are we not that important? Huh? Who the fuck was fucking there when you were fucking on your knees begging us to fucking show you a way out?!! Who the fuck waited 5 fucking hours for you at the motherfucking hospital after you got shot?! Do you want me to go on?!!"

At this point, we were both yelling at each other.

Something we hoped would never have to happen.

Something we tried to prevent for years, was happening right now.

"I don't give a single shit about any of you! All you guys do is worship Dream and hang around his tail! I only ever cared about the payment and Karl and George!" Badboyhalo pointed his finger towards the door.

Silence filled the air.

He was never on our side.

Bad never was on our side.

His words repeated in my head, constantly. Not wanting to believe any word that came out of his mouth.

"So, everything was fake for you?" I asked quietly after Bad put his hand back down.

He was also shocked at what he just said.

"Basically, yeah" His voice was back to being soft now.

Just like how it was when I walked through the doors and saw his comforting smile.

Have we all fallen for a lie?

"Then fuck off." I was still being quiet.

"Huh?" He asked.

"Fuck off and never come back if you never cared about us. We don't need such bad energy like yours in our fucking team" I was whisper yelling, only for him to hear my anger.

Badboyhalo was stood there. Shocked. Maybe even surprised.

He didn't move an inch.

"Fine, good luck dying idiots." Was Bad's finally sentence before starting to walk away past me.

I grabbed him from his wrist and prevented him from moving any fruther.

"One question tho." I looked to my right to make a little eye contact with him.

"Yeah?" Bad wasn't facing my direction, he was ready to go after I let his wrist go.

"Why did they leave you behind if they loved you as much as you love them?"

Badboyhalo looked to his left to make eye contact with me.

He sighed.

"Because I refused to be George's puppet. He didn't tell neither of us the entire plan, only that we were supposed to kill and Karl fell for it. I didn't, George knew how smart I was and blamed everything on me killing his parents. He was the one who ordered me to kill his parents..." I let his wrist lose.

Bad turned back forwards and walked away.

I was stood there. Again.

In pure shock.

Maybe we don't know who were are trying to catch after all.

Dream.

He was in big trouble...

____________________________________

A/N: I apologise deeply for the delay.. School started again and I am kind of stressed but I will update as soon as possible(could take 3 days I am not sure) :(((

I am so thankful for the support and a big shoutout to Haeher_128 for being my number 1 supporter!!<33 Thank you soo sooo much!!<33

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

1.8K 39 7
George a man scared to visit his friends finally agrees but when he gets there... (Abusive Dream:( Srry) 100 reads!!! March 31 2023 Wow thanks so muc...
867 81 20
Dream and George share a psychology class, they partner up to complete a month-long project on attraction, we'll see how it goes. ;) - includes some...
10.2K 253 17
georges father was an homophobic alcoholic. nobody noticed the dark marks on george's body that he would receive from his father. dream shows up in h...
217K 4.1K 24
thank you for all the support :) <3 using dnf to improve my writing👍🏻 Will mostly be all fluff and a few angst here and there !I WILL NOT BE WRITIN...