𝐀𝐁𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐒𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐄 ✯ rob...

Von amethystcherries

☁️⇢ ˗ˏˋ ✰🍭🕯️ ↶*ೃ✧ ✰˚. ❃ ↷ ˊ- ╰┈┈┈➤ ❝ [𝐚𝐛𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐞] ❞ ↳˗ˏˋ𝒓𝒐𝒃𝒃𝒚 𝒌𝒆... Mehr

-𝐀𝐁𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐒𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐄-
1| 𝐒𝐘𝐌𝐏𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐘
2| 𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐒
3| 𝐌𝐄𝐄𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐇𝐈𝐌
4| 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐏𝐈𝐓𝐘
5| 𝐔𝐍𝐑𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐒𝐔𝐑𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐄𝐒
6| 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐓
7| 𝐒'𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐒 & 𝐌𝐎𝐇𝐀𝐖𝐊𝐒
8| 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐀𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐒
9| 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐊𝐈𝐒𝐒
10| 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐌𝐎𝐇𝐀𝐖𝐊
11| 𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐒𝐋𝐈𝐏 𝐀𝐖𝐀𝐘
12| 𝐑𝐎𝐁𝐁𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐒 𝐎𝐔𝐓
13| 𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐄'𝐒 𝐏𝐇𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐋
14| 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐎𝐔𝐓𝐁𝐔𝐑𝐒𝐓
15| 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐊𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐎𝐑𝐌𝐀𝐍
16| 𝐀𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄
17| 𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐒𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐓 𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐋
19| 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐀 𝘿𝙍𝙀𝘼𝙈
20| 𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐂𝐎𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐓
21| 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐘 𝐑𝐄𝐔𝐍𝐈𝐎𝐍
22| 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐁𝐈𝐃𝐃𝐄𝐍 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐄
23| 𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐌𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐏𝐋𝐄
24| 𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐕𝐄-𝐈𝐍 𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐒
25| 𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐍 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐄𝐕𝐈𝐋
26| 𝐏𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐃 𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐍
27| 𝐄𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐈𝐎 𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐒' 𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐄

18| 𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐔𝐏 𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐒

3.4K 145 109
Von amethystcherries

"𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝'𝐯𝐞 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝'𝐯𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝."
•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚༺♥༻˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙

ROBBY SAT COMPLETELY FROZEN, his mouth gaped open and his body was immobile as the words slipped out of Lanie's mouth. It was unnervingly quiet, only the rhythmic tapping sound of the rain that was pattering onto the cement, filled the silence.

"What? Lanie, you are not joining Cobra Kai and that's final." Not only did Robby know Cobra Kai's intentions weren't pure, but he also didn't want Lanie in the same room as Hawk. He didn't trust the boy and as much as Robby attempted to suppress his jealously, it was starting to unravel.

"Robby, I'm joining Cobra Kai because it's my choice. I promise I'm not going to become one of those jerks." Lanie had a look of pleading laced in her eyes and Robby could tell that she wanted him to agree with her. Robby was trying too hard to try and disagree with her thoughts, but at the same time, he knew her mind was set on her decision.

Robby breathed in deeply, taking in the oxygen to his lungs. He gently grabbed Lanie's hands and pressed a loving kiss on them before looking up at her eyes.

As much as Lanie stared into his emerald eyes a million times, each of those times was just as enticing as the day she first met him. His alluring personality was something that never drove Lanie away, instead, pulled her closer to Robby every time.

"I'll join Cobra Kai with you. We can do this together. Is that okay with you?" Lanie let released a heartfelt smile, which was always contagious to Robby, him smiling at the sight of his happy girlfriend. Lanie was squealing in joy and pulled Robby into a fervent kiss. Robby was taken aback at first, but smiled into the kiss and reciprocated the feeling he had for his girl.

Oh, the way Lanie was changing Robby.

✧༺♥༻∞

Lanie was walking around the Cobra Kai dojo, staring at the trophies, while Robby was setting up his mattress in the back room of the Cobra Kai dojo. After the million times Lanie tried to convince Robby to stay with her and her brother, he persistently declined, wanting to stay at the dojo instead.

"You know, your boyfriend's father got that trophy when he lost to your previous sensei back in 1984." Lanie looked towards Kreese then back at the trophy.

"I mean Johnny got second place right? That still sounds like he won to me." Lanie had a straight face and Kreese was taken back slightly at the audacious tone she used with him. He chuckled menacingly and Lanie glared at him with curiosity.

"What's so funny?"

"Oh, it's just that I can already tell there's Cobra Kai in you." Lanie's mind was clouded with confusion and she wasn't sure why Kreese always seemed to egg on that there was 'Cobra Kai blood in her.'

"And what makes you say that?" Lanie crossed her arms across her chest and stared at Kreese for answers, waiting for him to clarify the words that he obviously tried to hide for amusement.

"Let's just say I know someone from your family who used to be in Cobra Kai." Furrowing her eyebrows in confusion, Lanie was now genuinely intrigued and was about to ask more questions, but before she could, Robby walked into the dojo from the back room.

As for the front door, Hawk, Tory and other new members of Cobra Kai walked into the dojo, but a specific person seemed to catch Lanie's eyes and her eyes widened at the sight of the familiar figure.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Hawk asked with anger, stomping his way intimidatingly towards Robby, who had his arm wrapped around Lanie's waist. Robby stood in his place, containing the crimson anger that appeared when he caught sight of the red-haired boy.

But Lanie wasn't paying attention to the boys, no, her sight was focused on one of the new recruits and more specifically, the boy she grew up with. Lanie reluctantly pulled away from Robby's grip and before her boyfriend could protest, Lanie walked out the door, dragging the pale wrist of the boy she would've last thought would have joined Cobra Kai.

The bell on top of the door chimed loudly as Lanie swung the door open a little harsher than intended. Once the door was closed, Lanie stared up at the tall curly-haired boy and saw the roguish smirk on his face.

"What the hell are you doing here?  I thought you said karate was lame," Lanie spat teasingly but also with annoyance.  The boy laughed mischievously and weaved his hand through his curly chestnut brown locks before speaking.

"Maybe I thought it would make you fall in love with me once and for all," Harry said smugly, yet with the subtle hint of genuineness. "Also, Sensei Kreese recruited me at school."

"Well, he was dumb to think someone like you would even be able to throw a punch." This seemed to make Harry volatile as he stepped closer to Lanie intimidatingly, the girl never saw this side of him. She hasn't known how long Harry joined Cobra Kai but she could tell he already changed.

"You want to say that again Delaney?" Harry said threatfully towards Lanie, an indecipherable smile on his face. She couldn't tell if it was a mixture of playfulness, or if it was genuine anger. Lanie has never seen Harry this involved in violence before and she was worried.

The girl clenched her fists on the side of her body, preparing herself to punch her childhood friend if she had to, but before she was able to get the chance, Robby suddenly stood in front of Lanie, dangerously grimacing at Harry.

"Do you want to say that again to my girlfriend? Stay away from her."

"Robby, stop it's okay—"

"No, Lanie it's not okay. Why are you defending him?" Robby spat, his eyes filled with utter darkness. Lanie couldn't even recognize the boy in front of her.

Lanie looked at Robby incredulously, wondering where this sudden outburst came from. She knew that Robby and Harry had bad blood between them ever since their first encounter at the beach club, but this was different. Robby was angry at Lanie.

"I just wanted to prevent another fight from you two stupid pieces of shit that are called 'boys.'" Lanie scoffed at her boyfriend and at Harry before walking back into the Cobra Kai dojo, leaving the two boys outside in the front, awkward silence in the air.

"Ah, young love. So cute, but so stupid. You do know Lanie and I have history, right?" Harry smirked maliciously at Robby before walking into the dojo, following after Lanie. But what Robby didn't know was that he and Lanie never dated. Harry has always had more than platonic feelings for Lanie whereas she thought otherwise.

But Robby believed it and his mind was overthinking to the worst, which always led to also false situations in his head, making his perceptions feel like they were true.

✧༺♥༻∞

"You guys took your sweet ass time," Tory said as Robby and Lanie walked behind the back entrance of a zoo. The couple stood at least three feet apart, making it obvious to the other Cobras that there was evident tension between them.

Lanie was glad that Harry decided to stay back at the dojo to train with Kreese because if he did come, he would've most likely made things worse.

But then Lanie had to deal with Hawk too.

"Keene. Cap. Want a beer?" Lanie politely declined, along with Robby and before she could notice it, Hawk scoffed at the boy and traced him up and down.

"What, you can't handle a sip of beer?"

"Nah, I just don't need to drink to pretend to be cool."

"Yeah, that's funny," Hawk said while starting to tread towards Robby. Lanie sighed out in annoyance and put her hands on both Hawk's and Robby's chest, preventing them from getting into another fight.

The teenagers made their way through the broken wired fence and stealthily made their way towards the entrance of the zoo. Lanie was walking in front with Tory, while Robby was in the back near Kyler.

"I told you, Lanie. I told you exactly what was going to happen with your relationship with Keene and you thought otherwise," Hawk said, standing so close to Lanie that their hands were brushing up against one another, but she instantly folded her arms, attempting to ignore the aggravating voice of Hawk.

"No, you're wrong about him you know. He really does love me and you're just pissed because you can't handle the fact of him and I being together." Lanie noticed how Hawk's fists and jaw were clenching in anger, his veins popping out in his hands and a dark glare laced in his eyes.

"Yeah, you keep telling yourself that."

Lanie shook her head and continued to walk into the zoo, eventually leading to the reptile room. The teens stealthily made their way into the back room where the animal locks were able to be opened. Kyler forgot to bring the snake pole and everyone started to argue, making Lanie roll her eyes in annoyance, but when an employee noticed that there were teenagers in the back room, they started to fumble around and scrambled to leave the place.

But Robby and Lanie stayed behind.

They stared at each other for a split second before Lanie made a bold move and snatched the beige bag out of Robby's grip and stuck her hand in the snake habitat.

"Woah, Lanie, you can't do that, you're going to hurt yourself. Let me do this." Robby was about to retrieve the bag, but Lanie pulled her hand away and glared at the boy.

"What? Do you think I can't handle this? I've already been bitten by something worse than a snake several hours ago," Lanie spat, referring to the argument that she and Robby had earlier.

Lanie grabbed the snake gently and placed it in the bag before gripping it shut and running out of the reptile room. Robby and Lanie found their way back to their initial spot and saw the teenagers bickering.

"Who said we failed?" Lanie held up the bag in the air and the fellow Cobra's looked at Lanie with praise. Tory and Kyler praised Lanie for her boldness while Hawk smirked at her, outlining her body up and down, feeling proud and even more attracted to the girl.

But Robby caught Hawk's gaze and to say he was pissed was more of an understatement. Robby thought he only had to deal with Hawk from stealing his girlfriend, but now, he also had to watch out for Harry, who he seemed to be more threatened by, considering he and Lanie had history.

✧༺♥༻∞

The perpetual colors of the orange and yellow sunset were starting to transition into nighttime as Lanie walked into the dojo, waiting for Robby to come back so she can greet him goodnight.

Lanie let out a deep exasperated breath, reminiscing on the eventful day she had. Whenever she fought with Robby, her day was always ruined and she knew better than to dwell on the past, but this time it seemed to be inevitable.

"You look like shit," came a voice from behind Lanie. There stood, Harry, leaning on the white wooden doorframe with a smirk plastered on his face. He was still wearing his gi and sweat was glimmering through the dim light of the dojo, making it look like his face was being structured with sparkles.

"Fuck off, Harry. I don't need your commentary right now." Lanie sat in the middle of the dojo mat, sulking in her sorrows. Harry walked towards the girl and sat next to her and despite the audible annoyance from Lanie, he wanted to make sure his friend was mentally okay.

"I know you, Lanie. You're not going to let this go until you get affirmation from that boy toy of yours," Harry said, refusing to state Lanie's boyfriend's name.

"First of all, he's not my boy toy. He's my boyfriend. Second, you don't know me."

"And that's where you're wrong. You may not have noticed but you have been an important part of my life, Lanie. From the day we became friends, I knew I would fall in love with you. I know you chew your fingernails when you're nervous, you always play with your hair when you're flustered, and you like to put hot sauce on your ice cream."

Lanie whipped her head towards Harry, wondering where he got all of this information from. "I never told you any of this, how did you know all of these things about me?"

"It's hard to not pay attention to the girl I've been in love with since I was five." Lanie stared at Harry with sympathy, seeing how his words were genuine and he seemed to really care for Lanie, even if she did ignore him as a kid.

"Harry, you should let me go, I'm with Robby, you know that." Harry nodded his head continually, his gaze not leaving the mat as he fiddled with his fingers. Lanie knew there was a lot roaming in his head right now and before she could speak, her lips were suddenly engulfed with Harry's.

Lanie was completely stuck in her thoughts, she didn't even realize that Harry's lips were on hers until she felt him wrap his hands lowly on her waist.  She instantly pulled away and backed away from Harry, staring at him incredulously.

But what Lanie didn't see was that Robby saw everything as he stood at the door a tear filled with pain streaming down his cheek.

"Should've known. There was a reason why you were defending him," Robby said with betrayal and pain in his eyes. Lanie instantly stood up, walking towards Robby, attempting to grab his hands, but he pulled them away, not wanting to be touched by the girl he thought was cheating on him.

"Robby, you have to let me explain—"

"No, no, don't give me that 'you can explain' crap." Robby took in a deep breath, hoping his voice wouldn't crack as he choked back on a sob and attempted to prevent the tears that were welling up in his eyes. "I gave everything to you, and you do this to me?"

"Robby, I swear I didn't kiss him back. He kissed me, but I pulled away. You're the only boy in my life that I need." Lanie was now practically begging for Robby to believe her. She couldn't even fathom the thought of Robby not being her boyfriend anymore and the reality of breaking up with him, mad Lanie burst into tears.

"You two deserve each other. I'm done with you, Lanie. Go ahead and sleep with Hawk while you're at it," Robby spat out of pure anger. He instantly regretted it, seeing the tears of the girl he adored with his life falling down her cheeks, but he kept up his angry facade.

Robby walked out of the dojo angrily, the jealousy that has been contained in his body, exploding to the girl he thought he was going to spend the rest of his life with. All of the rage Robby has contained, was now out, him instantly going to regret it later.

"What just happened?" Harry asked, with the ridiculous uneasy smile plastered on his face.

"Robby just broke up with me. And I'm pretty sure he called me a whore," Lanie said, tears falling down her cheeks. She was able to keep her voice steady, but her body inside was screaming with pain, guilt, and self-loath.

Lanie felt like her body was in a dark forest when she walked on the dark dirt path, the thorns from the thorny bush of the steep trail cutting deeply into her skin, ripping her flesh open and that pain was repeated consistently mentally in her head.

Lanie felt like her world was falling apart and she did not want to think about how the next day was going to be the most painful day of her life. She wasn't mentally ready to endure this pain and Lanie wasn't sure how she was going to fathom the despair without Robby by her side.

And all of this was caused by one false lie.

yeah, i kinda hated writing this too.

ok but like fr, I'm such an overthinker it's kinda unhealthy.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

862K 37.1K 99
-𝐂𝐑𝐘 𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐘 ᵉˡⁱ ᵐᵒˢᵏᵒʷⁱᵗᶻ '𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 ...
114K 3.2K 48
"𝘓𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘨𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘰𝘸𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘰 𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘺 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘵𝘰." 𝐃𝐚𝐡𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐡...
34.9K 691 29
⚠️ EDITING ⚠️ you move to California back with your brother and mother sadly for you it's not summer. You have to attend a new school, how will it go...
crybaby Von Dawg

Fanfiction

15K 428 21
𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗼𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗼𝘄𝗻 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗼𝘀𝘁 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱𝘀. 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗼𝗹𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘀𝗲𝗹𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘁'𝘀 𝗻�...