Encanto One Shots

By deanlovesyourmom

hello, hello! these will be oneshots i've written. requests are currently open!! started: 1/22/28 finished: More

Rules and Requests.
↳𝘐𝘚𝘈𝘉𝘌𝘓𝘈 𝘔𝘈𝘋𝘙𝘐𝘎𝘈𝘓
First Time.
Hurt.
↳𝘋𝘖𝘓𝘖𝘙𝘌𝘚 𝘔𝘈𝘋𝘙𝘐𝘎𝘈𝘓
Mariano's Sister.
Mariano's Sister P2.
I Was Not Jealous!
Mine.
↳𝘊𝘈𝘔𝘐𝘓𝘖 𝘔𝘈𝘋𝘙𝘐𝘎𝘈𝘓
The Babysitter.
↳𝘔𝘐𝘙𝘈𝘉𝘌𝘓 𝘔𝘈𝘋𝘙𝘐𝘎𝘈𝘓
Town Gossip.
↳𝘓𝘜𝘐𝘚𝘈 𝘔𝘈𝘋𝘙𝘐𝘎𝘈𝘓
Helping Hand.
↳𝘗𝘌𝘗𝘈 𝘔𝘈𝘋𝘙𝘐𝘎𝘈𝘓
Let it Out.
↳𝘉𝘙𝘜𝘕𝘖 𝘔𝘈𝘋𝘙𝘐𝘎𝘈𝘓
Betrothed to Another.
↳𝘍𝘌𝘓𝘐𝘟 𝘔𝘈𝘋𝘙𝘐𝘎𝘈𝘓
A/N

What Happened to You?

90 0 0
By deanlovesyourmom

so one of my friends wanted a felix oneshot, this will probably never be updated again

I don't even know this genre lolol.

Felix x GN!Reader.

word count: 221

"Dude, you have got to stop checking out my papa." Camilo said. You didn't look away, if anything your gaze on him intensified.

"Y/N!" Dolores whispered shouted, you looked back at her and shrugged. Dolores was much scarier than her brother.

"Sorry," You half apologized. Dolores rolled her eyes, "What do you even see in him?" You leaned back in your seat and sighed softly, "Hes so goofy! And he's really cute,"

Camilo sighed before standing up, "I'm done with you." You chuckled softly before standing up and walking into the kitchen.

You were making yourself a sandwich before Felix walked in, "Hey there," he said in a sulky voice. You knew he knew, he would flirt with you all the time.

"Señor Felix! Hi.." You managed to stutter out. He chuckled softly and looked at you, "What're you making?" He asked in a soft voice.

Your knees went weak as he touched your hand, "A sandwich, would you like one?" You questioned. Felix shook his head, "No just wondering," He stated. He walked away slight smirk on his face.

You were stunned before you saw Dolores come in, snapping her fingers, "What happened to you?" She asked.

"Your dad." Is the only thing you responded with. Dolores scoffed and rolled her eyes, "I don't even want to ask."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.9K 3.1K 52
"𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐞" 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Caitlin Clark fa...
139K 15.8K 22
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
439K 11K 60
𝐋𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐇𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐝𝐨𝐧, 𝐝𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥-𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝, 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐲, 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥-𝐫...
1.1M 36.7K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...