The King's Rejected Lady

By IceFontana18

Talia grew up without trusting anyone but herself to live. With no father figure to look up to and a clinical... More

Copyright
Author's Note
Waking Up Inside A TV Series!
Thorny Crown's Trashy Plot
Let The Game Of Chess Begin!
The Plot In My Palms
The Royal Villainess
My Chosen King
Rum Or Spinach?
Feigning Innocence Is My Cup Of Tea
The Elysian Crown
Trifecta Academy's Invitation
The Original Victoria's Sorrow
Let The Show Begin!
What Are You Afraid Of?
The Incompetent Father
Side Characters Will Rock This Series!
Trifecta Academy's Examination
Returning The Favor Tenfold
Have You Ever Thought Of The Future?
Mia's Fall
Destroying Marquis Zoliel
The Sly Second Prince
Face-slapping Sabina
To The Queen's Lair
Victoria's Birthday Banquet
The Dormitory
Severed Fates
The Ming Country's Prince
The Changing Plot
The Original Villain
Alice & Yei Lin
Venomous Victoria
Era Of Villains
Sabina's Loving Father
Only Death Can Stop Us Now
Tori Behind Prison Cells
Fearless Victoria
The Lady In Black
War Of Evidence
Battle Of Schemes
You Remembered?
Hidden Feelings
Woven Web Of Conspiracies
The Greatest Scandal
I Am Your Hero Yet You Treat Me As The Villain
I Am Now Standing Steps Higher Than You
So Beg
I Love Being A Villainess
You Are Just A Man
Pitiful Victoria, Vengeful Tori
House Larat's Traitor
A Double-edged Alliance
Tessa's Intention
Talia's Past
The Betrayal Of Her Body
A Villainess In Heat
Breaking Marchioness Susana
Tori's Tears
The Point Of No Return
The Rogue Chieftain
The Deadly Deal With The Barbarians
Tori In The North
The She-devil In Her
The Smell OF The First War
Kiss Of Goodbye
Upside Down
What Are You Doing?
WEBTOON ADAPTATION POSTED!

Accidentally Seduced An Obsessive Prince?!

64.9K 1.7K 21
By IceFontana18

"THE HALLWAY IS too wide to bump into someone, but for some reason you did it." The sarcasm oozing from the person she bumped struck something inside Tori.

With a glare ready to melt an iceberg, Tori turned towards the owner of the gentle hands that were holding her waist steadily. But whatever smart comeback she was planning to say immediately went down the drain upon realizing who it was.

Of all the men that I could bump into! It should be this sapphire-eyed monster, the first prince, Lauren Eckrett!

Sporting his infamous seductive grin that melts many ladies' hearts in the high society, he was looking at her with those same eyes.

Sorry to burst your bubble dude, but your twinkling blue eyes have zero effect on me. Zero. Nada. Zilch.

"Blessings to the Empire's star, Prince Lauren." With a heavy heart, Tori curtsied in front of the first prince. His amused smile told her he knew that she was ticked off by his prior statement. He just relished the fact that she could not refute him. What an asshole.

"I am sorry for my lacking manners, your highness. I can no longer face you after hurting you, so I am humbly excusing myself." Dashing like a mad woman, Tori walked and ran away from the astonished prince who was about to say something.

"Aren't you a curious thing, Lady Victoria Rozenreff?" Prince Lauren's grin could not be erased even when his friend arrived, Crown Prince Lei Yin.

Tori held her dress as she walked like the devil chased her. She turned every corner that she would pass by. And she would just smile at those who greeted her. She only had one thing on her mind, and that was staying far away from Prince Lauren.

Every time he is near, I can practically feel my hair standing up like a predator is nearby. Well, technically, Prince Lauren is a predator who killed the original Victoria. If I won't be careful, I will be as good as dead meat.

The nth corner that she turned into, the blasted fate pulled a trick on her again. Tori did not why this was happening to her again, but the moment that her vision spun and a powerful pair of arms held her waist for the second time today, Tori wanted to curse nonstop.

Again?

"Who is it this time?" Peeking behind her, Tori blew the breath that she was holding back when she recognized who it was this time. "Cory!" Delight coated her voice to see it was just him, it was too late for her to realize that she uttered his nickname so casually.

Oops.

Standing up straight towards him, "Blessings to the Empire's star, Prince Corean." To put an appearance on those who were passing them by, Tori curtsied. It was then that she saw who he was with.

A meek girl was standing a foot behind Prince Corean.

"Tessa! I was meaning to look for you." Not waiting for Prince Corean's reply, Tori swarmed Tessa, who was overwhelmed by the presence of royalty. She was not like this yesterday.

"You've been looking for me, Lady Victoria?" Wariness washed up to Tessa, which made Tori frown. She had no time for another bullshit. I swear I had enough for today.

Glancing at Prince Corean, who was looking at her like he was trying to figure her out, Tori casually smiled at him which was supposed to mean "leave us right now".

Unfortunately, Prince Corean did not seem to understand what she was silently signaling him to do. Tori did not know if he was just playing dumb or if he just genuinely did not understand him. But he never left them alone, so Tori did not have a choice but to ask Tessa in front of the second prince. After all, they were under the same cause.

"Remember what I told you yesterday? Can I ask about the Ming country's crown prince, Prince Lei Yin? I need to do something to put just what I did yesterday." Tori meant that she needed to put justice to the very fact that she could spend the New Year with her sister and father. I just want to end this thing immediately. Who knows when that blasted prince will appear in front of me again?

Tessa's understanding eased her wariness of the situation. "Oh, you do not need me just to know where Prince Yei Lin is, Lady Victoria. Everyone in Trifecta Academy knows, except those who just came here, that for the two years that Prince Yei Lin is attending this school he is always inside the library. And if not, he is with his close friend, Prince Lauren."

Though Tessa was smiling, Tori's smile faltered upon hearing that blasted name again. Learning that the crown prince of the Ming country had a close connection with the first prince, Tori understood why Marquess Zoliel could become an ambassador with such significant influence. Tori understood it was Prince Lauren all along.

He is controlling the whole noble faction and the Ming country just like that! Just how much is his power?

Prince Corean's voice erupted from her train of thoughts, "You can dismiss us for now. Lady Tori will guide me. Thank you, Miss."

Tessa bowed to him before walking away from her class, though she was still lost in her thoughts.

"Let's go," Prince Corean grasped her hands and grabbed her outside the principal building. He gripped her hand securely when she tried to pry her hands away, but the stubborn prince would not even budge even when people were looking at their dramatic exit.

Whispering her words to draw less attention, though she knew it was futile when it was the Eckrett Empire's prince who was causing the commotion. "Your highness, I don't think this is a good idea!" Tori was now half yelling and partially whispering her words, but it only fell on deaf ears.

Where is this loco taking me?

They went inside the noble's dormitory, straight to the west wing where Tori had yet to come! "Your highness!" She was praying to Gaia to stop her from hitting the second prince.

Goddess Gaia, give me strength to deal with this loco or so help me goddess I will whoop his ass.

Passing through a royal knight, Prince Corean who was silent the whole time nuzzled her inside a room. Hearing the clicking sound of a lock, Tori crossed her arms in an unladylike manner in front of the second prince, who was equally staring at her seriously.

"Just what is your problem? Were you mad that I bumped into you? Is that it? Or is it because I unintentionally ignored you? If it is from that, I am deeply apologizing, but please refrain from doing that scene again. The noble faction has eyes everywhere."

Distress was written on Tori's face, but she cared less about that. She knew well that the noble faction saw what happened. And by that, they would surely keep a close eye on her activities. That's something that she did not like. Not when she had a lot to do. She only had one year to manipulate everything around her just to take the Rozenreff Duchy. She still had business with Crown Prince Lei Yin.

Instead of explaining his actions, Prince Corean sat casually on his desk while crossing his arms like she was doing. "What's your business with Prince Yei Lin?" His voice held a no-nonsense tone. His demeanor made shivers run down from Tori's spine and she was not used to seeing him like this.

Why is he like this?

For the very first time, wariness swept Tori. "What is it to you?" Gone was the pretension of respecting him as a royal. She was answering him as Tori, just Tori.

Standing up, Prince Corean walked towards her. Like a déjà vu, he stalked her like a predator and she was the prey. "What the fuck is wrong with you?" Though her words were hostile, her voice quivered when she stared back at the blazing golden eyes of the second prince.

"Am I being replaced by Prince Lei Yin? Is he more helpful to you?" His arms completely caged Tori, who was standing rigidly due to shock. His whispered words were hoarse and hot against her neck. His right hand encased her nape and his left hand hugged her waist.

Ahm, hello? I am a horny teen inside a fourteen-year-old body. And now a horny and delusional sixteen years old boy is hugging me like a possessed person! What in the world is happening this day?

"Your highness, what are you doing? Are you sick?"

Where is that damn royal knight when I needed him to work? Hurry and put a leash on your master, you twerp!

Her question was left unanswered when she felt him nibble her bare neck as if he was a dog licking his master. "Corean!" Tori pushed him away, only to flinch when his teeth bit her. "Aw!"

"What the fuck?" She was now holding his arms as she tried earnestly to pry his body away from her. Though his bite was not that painful, she could tell he would leave a mark on that spot.

As if he was telling her that she should wait for him to let her go on his own.

"You played fire with fire, Tori. You should know why the aristocratic faction was just letting me holed up inside the northern palace."

Wait, no no no! Don't tell me, I seduced an easily obsessed person.

Just what is this plot turning into?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.6K 2.9K 38
Isabella Montgomery’s life was far from normal. She was the princess of a small Kingdom and was next in line for Queen. When she turned sixteen, some...
21K 822 14
Synopsis: Zerhica grew up in a very wealthy family. She was used to a kind of life where she could get anything but all her life, all she ever wanted...
36K 884 100
"For loving you, I felt abandoned." Upon learning that Caliere Mezor, her fiancé, despises her until her execution, Vestia Monsiore, an abandoned pri...
5.6K 212 14
Available at my Ko-fi page only. Soon to be release in google books. Follow ko-fi.com/bellaxtina _______________________________ SYNOPSIS Imagine wa...