Beyond The Limits ❘❘ 18+ ✔︎

נכתב על ידי stuckwithinwordz

*can be read as a general fiction* What might can go wrong when a con-girl gets into a mission to trap the mo... עוד

[1] The Love Birds
[2] Next Target
[3] Mission On
[4] Dancing in the Dark
[5] Kiss
[6] Trapped?
[7] Bro-Sis
[8] Getting Closer
[9] The Past
[10] In Your Arms
[11] I love You!
[11] New lies Old Bonds!
[12] Mystery Man
[13] Where is Neil?
[14] A night with you
[15] Back to past
[16] Bitter truth
[17] End to us [unedited]
Epilogue

A/N

1.7K 65 24
נכתב על ידי stuckwithinwordz

•This story is completely fictional and all of my imagination. Donot relate it with the real story or characters at all.

•This story is completely mine. And i wont allow anyone copy it.

•No negativity in the comment section. Suggestion are welcomed but no hate comment.

•All the pictures, song and some of the poetry used here are not mine and belongs to their righteous owner. Intended for fair use only.

It may contains mature theme and adult romance.  A warning would be given at the begining of the chapter.

Pardon me if any character or incident hurts you personally. Its all my imagination and nothing else.

Prepare yourself for an adventurous ride.

~HAPPY READING~

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

19.8K 1K 25
Status ~ Ongoing THE SAGA OF LOVE ~ Falling for someone unexpectedly & passionately. ________________________________________ Hey Sunshines 🌻 This...
851K 56K 41
REYANSH 💗 DIVYA _____________________________ Book 1 of "CEASELESS" series She is obstinate fire..... She is pure serenity...... She is like moon a...
6.7K 326 17
Book 1 of series Destiny's mystery....... 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 DEVANSH SINGH RATHORE..... ___________________________________________ _________________________...
226K 11.4K 52
(Book 1 in If I Could Series) Fourteen alphabets. Four words. One text. And that was enough to upturn my entire life and all the beliefs I held abou...