Broken Promises

נכתב על ידי em1s0n

-Emison Duh! -Based off the AU I have done on Instagram. -Emily is Intersex (if that's not your thing, don'... עוד

List of Characters.
A Little Warning.
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8.
9
10
11.
12.
13.
14
15
16
17
18
19
20(1)
20(2)
20(3)
22.
23.(1)
23 (2)

21

725 15 2
נכתב על ידי em1s0n

(E) I woke up when I felt Ali move for like the fifth time. "What's wrong baby?" She sighed heavily.

"I can't get comfortable. My back hurts." She said as she pouted.

"It's okay. Turn on your side." She did as I told her and I started to rub her back.

"I can't wait to have her." I smiled and kissed her shoulder.

"Well in about a week or two your wish will come true." I said as I ran my hand through her hair. She pulled back and smiled at me before laying her head on my chest. " How does your back feel now?"

"A little better." She said before she raised her head and kissed me. " Thank you." I reached down between us and rubbed her stomach and she sighed and closed her eyes.

"Still sleepy?" She didn't bother to open her eyes as she nodded her head.

"Can we sleep? Just a little more."

"Okay baby." I kissed the top of her head and closed my eyes.

-Couple of hours later-

"Ugh." I said as I shielded my eyes from the brightness. I glanced down at Ali and saw that she was still asleep. When I tried moving she stretched a little and slowly opened her eyes. She blinked a few times to focus her eyes before she wrapped her arms tighter around me.

"Where are you going?" She mumbled against my chest.

"I was gonna go take a shower."

"And you weren't gonna wake me up to join you?"

"Well you had a rough morning so I figured that you needed the sleep." She smacked her lips a little.

" Whatever."

" Let me say good morning to my baby." She smiled when I said that and laid on her back. I raised up and put my hands on either side of her stomach and kissed her stomach repeatedly while telling Isabel good morning. I looked up at Ali and saw that she was smiling. "I love her so much and she's not even here yet. Isn't that crazy?" I laid my head in her stomach and she ran her hand through my hair.

"I know exactly how you feel. " I continued to lay there for a few more minutes before I got out of bed.

"Come on, let's go shower." She held her arms out so I could help her get up but I just pulled the covers back and picked her up and carried her to the bathroom.

I put my hair into a ponytail as Ali and I made our way down the stairs. "Girls, breakfast is ready." We heard Mrs. DiLaurentis call out and we walked into the kitchen. "Good Morning you two."

"Good Morning." We both said before sitting down. Mrs. DiLaurentis placed plates of fruit, hash browns, eggs and turkey bacon in front of us.

"This looks great Mom."

"Wow, your appetite changed." She said to Ali then looked at me. "In the beginning of her pregnancy all she wanted were smoothies." I looked over at Ali and smiled.

" What? It was the only thing I could keep down." She looked at her plate and pouted. " Mom, why do I have more fruit than anything on my plate?"

" Well, maybe it's because Jason has been sneaking you those burgers..." I looked over at Ali and saw the shocked expression on her face and laughed a little before Mrs. DiLaurentis continued. "Yeah, I knew about that, I just didn't say anything about it because I knew it was one of your cravings. Now eat the fruit and be happy." She finished, then turned and walked out of the kitchen. Ali looked as her mom walked out of the kitchen and folded her arms over her chest and huffed.

"Come here." She got up and walked over to where I was. I pulled her plate over to me and patted my leg, telling her to sit down. When she sat on my lap I fed her a strawberry. "Don't pout about this babe. She's doing what she feels is good for the baby." She sighed and leaned her head on my shoulder.

" I know." She said before she grabbed my fork and fed me some hash browns and eggs.

" Awe, isn't this nice." Jason said as he walked further into the kitchen. Ali rolled her eyes and flicked Jason off. I couldn't hold my laugh in any longer when Jason gasped and put his hand on his chest like she hurt his feelings. "Not nice little sis." Ali just laughed and finished eating.

(A)"Babe, what are your plans for today?" Emily asked as I brushed my hair.

" Well I don't really feel like staying at home today so I was thinking about going to Janel's house." I said as I looked at her through the mirror.

" Okay. Do you want me to come with you?" I turned around and faced her.

" Of course. I'm not leaving you here with my mother all day." As soon as I finished brushing my hair there was a knock on the door. " Yeah?" Jason poked his head in.

"Y'all decent?" I laughed a little.

"What do you want Jason?" He walked in and was holding a basketball under his left arm.

"Been awhile Fields. Want to shoot some hoops?" He asked as he held the ball out with one hand. Emily looked at me.

"What time are we leaving to go to Janel's house?" I smiled at her and waved my hand.

" Go ahead baby."

" Do you need to borrow some shorts or something?" Jason asked and Emily shook her head.

" Nah, I packed a few pairs of shorts. Just let me get changed right quick and I'll be outside in a few minutes."

" Alright." He left my room and closed the door behind him.

"Want to watch me beat your brother?" My eyes looked down as she let her pants fall to the floor before stepping out of them. As she pulled up her shorts my eyes locked on the bulge in her bo..."Hello..." I blinked a few times when she waved her hand in front of my face.

"Huh?" I asked confused and she smiled and walked up to me.

"I asked if you wanted to watch me play but it seems like you want to do something else." A moan escaped my lips as she kissed my neck. I stood up with her help and gave her a quick kiss.

"I mean, I do love doing that with you but I would love to watch you play. I wish that I could have seen you play in the championship game." She looked down for a second before she gently grabbed my hand and we walked out of the room.

I wonder what that was about.

"Whoo!" I cheered for Emily as she scored, winning her second game against Jason.

"Damn." Jason bounced the ball hard. "Good game Em." He said as he patted her back and walked off. She ran over to me and was about to wrap her arms around me when I put my hand on her chest , stopping her.

"What?"

"Don't act like you don't know. You're all sweaty and..."

"That never bothered you before." She said as she had her little cocky smile plastered over her face.

"Shut up." I laughed as I pushed her.

"Well can I at least get a kiss before I go shower?" I smiled and quickly kissed her and slapped her on the butt.

When we walked into the house she helped me sit on the couch before she ran up the stairs. My phone started ringing as soon as I heard my bedroom door close.

"Hey Spence." I answered the FaceTime call, smiling.

"Hey, how are you feeling?"

"I'm okay."

"That's good. How's the baby?"

"Isabel's fine. I can't wait until she's here. You guys are still coming here right?"

" Yeah. Em emailed us our tickets and we'll be out there in a couple of days. We can only stay like three days though."

" I know." I said as I pouted. " I miss y'all." She smiled.

" We miss you too. It's not the same without you here." We spent a little more time just talking about things before she said she had to go. Just then Emily walked into the living room.

"Ready babe?" She asked as she fixed her watch on her wrist. I smiled at her outfit she got up from the couch

"You look nice." I said before I kissed her cheek. When I pulled away, she was smiling.

"Thank you baby and you look good too." She said before winking at me.

"Mom, we'll be back later."

"Where are you going?" She said as she quickly came down the stairs.

"We're going to Janel's house."

"Okay, tell her I said 'hello'. Call me if anything happens." Before I could answer, Emily did.

"Okay." I looked at her. "What? She worries that you're gonna go into labor and she won't be there to help you through it."

"How do you know all of this?" She shrugged her shoulders and helped me down the porch stairs.

"We talked last night before I came up to the room."

"So that's what took you so long to come to bed?" I asked as she held the car door open for me. "Thank you." She shut my door and walked over to the driver's side, got in, then reached over and put my seat belt on for me. I smiled at her. She started the car and glanced over at me then smiled.

"What?"

"You're just so sweet." I said as I reached over and pinched her chin a little.

"Whatever." She laughed. "Can you put Janel's address in the GPS?"

"Yeah."

-Janel's house-

"Ali, what are you doing here?"

"Did we come at a bad time? We can go back to the house." I said as Emily and I walked into Mona's room.

"No! I missed you. You haven't been over in a few days and I was just making sure that you were feeling okay enough to be here."

"I think that's my fault. Sorry." Emily said. I sat down on Mona's bed. Mona smiled at Emily. "Can I sit?" Mona nodded her head and Emily sat next to me and held onto my hand that I had resting on my lap.

She's nervous. I squeezed her hand and mouthed 'it's okay' to her when she looked at me. She smiled and kissed the top of my hand.

"You two are so cute!" Mona gushed. Emily laughed a little and I could tell that she was feeling more at ease. After about an hour of talking and getting to know each other, they were starting to look like friends.

"So what are you gonna do when Isabel is born?" Janel asked me and I was confused.

"What do you mean?"

"Are you going back to Rosewood right after or will you be finishing the school year here then going back?"

How do I answer that? I mean, how can I tell her that even though she has become one of my best friends, I miss my other best friends and still would rather be in Rosewood than here?

"Umm, we'll finish, well she'll finish the school year out here then we'll figure things out." Emily answered as she squeezed my thigh a little.

"How will you finish the school year?" She asked Emily.

"Virtually. I had to be here for Ali and Isabel." Janel smiled then pouted a little.

"If you decide to go back to Rosewood, how can I see you and Isabel?" I was about to answer when Emily spoke up.

"I'll buy your plane tickets whenever you want to come there. Mostly it would be for school breaks and summer vacations or something." I turned and looked at Emily.

" You would really do that?" Emily smiled and nodded.

" I would do anything to keep you happy, and I know this will make you happy in some way." I smiled and kissed her. There was a knock on the door then Eli poked his head in.

" I knew you were here." He said as he walked into the room.

" Umm ... privacy." Janel said as she made a face.

"Umm ... you're not doing anything."

" Wow, they remind me of Jason and you. Ow!" She held her side when I elbowed her.

" Hey Ali. What's up Emily?" Emily nodded her head at him. He sat on the big ass bean bag by Janel's plants.

"You two know each other?" Janel asked and both Emily and Eli nodded their heads.

"Yeah, I ran into them at the mall the other day."

" Yeah, I was going to kick your ass for calling Isabel your baby." He laughed as he shook his head in disbelief.

"There's no way you would have kicked my ass."

"Well... I have to disagree with that. If I didn't stop her, she most likely would've done what she just said."

"How can you be so sure that she would have succeeded in that?"

"Well my dad was a Lieutenant Colonel in the National Guard and he always felt like I should know how to defend myself so he personally trained me..." I looked at Eli and saw his eyes widened. "...I also have experience in Jiu-Jitsu. So, I would have kicked your ass if Ali didn't stop me." Eli cleared his throat.

" Well damn. I'm glad it didn't come to that." He said as we all started to laugh.

"Oooo, do you want to watch some movies while you're here?" Janel asked as she grabbed her remote. I looked at Emily and she shrugged her shoulders. Basically saying that she didn't care.

"Sure."

"I'll go get some snacks." Eli said as he stood up.

"Don't you have a date or somewhere to go?" Janel asked and he shook his head smiling.

"Nope, today im all yours sis." He pinched her nose and walked out of the room.

"Ugh, he gets on my nerves." Emily laughed a little.

-Few Hours Later-

"Babe." Emily whispered in my ear.

"Hmm?"

"I'm hungry." I smiled and shook my head.

"What do you want to eat?" She shrugged her shoulders.

"Idk but I'm starving." I took my phone out of my purse and went on the door dash app.

"Chipotle?" She shook her head. "Okay. Umm how about chick-fil-a?"

"How about some barbecue?"

"What are you two talking about?" Janel asked

" Emily's hungry."

" After all the snacks we just ate." Eli asked with a laugh.

" I have a high metabolism. Any good BBQ places here?"

" Regular barbecue or ...?" Eli started to ask and Janel smacked his head.

" Korean barbecue." Emily answered and Eli smiled and clapped his hands together.

"I got the perfect place, it's about a thirty minute drive but it's worth it, I swear. Let me go get my wallet." Emily stood up and helped me up.

" Alright, let's go people!" Eli came into the room yelling.

" You're so extra. " Janel said as she got up and grabbed her purse.

-40 Minutes Later-

(Hae Jang Chon BBQ Restaurant)

Emily pulled the chair back and waited for me to sit before she sat next to me. Janel and Eli sat across from us.

"Woah, this restaurant is nice. How did you find out about this lil bro?"

"I've told you before to stop calling me that. We're only like two minutes apart, but to answer your question...I had a date and she wanted to go here." I looked over at Emily and saw that she wasn't paying attention but instead she was looking around. I touched her leg and her head snapped to me.

"It's nice right?" I asked and she smiled and nodded. I made a kissy face at her and she leaned over and kissed me. When we pulled apart, Janel was holding up her phone.

"That's not creepy at all." Emily whispered and I laughed.

"Ima send you the pic." Janel said with a smile on her face. Before we could fully look over the menu, our waitress made her way over to the table.

"Hello, what would you like to order?"

I rendered for Emily and I first. "Can we get two orders of spicy marinated chicken, one order of grilled chicken, and one order of Kimchi?"

"What would you like to drink with that?"

"Do you have sprite?" Emily asked and the waitress nodded her head. "Can we get two of those?"

"Of course, would that complete your order?" She looked over at me and I nodded my head then she turned to face Janel and Eli and took their orders.

-Leaving the restaurant-

"Hey, do you want to spend the night over at my place tonight?" Janel asked as we walked out of the restaurant.

"We can't tonight. Emily's parents are coming tomorrow morning and Emily wants to pick them up from the airport. So we have to get up early to meet them."

"Okay." Janel said as she hugged me then rubbed my belly, saying bye to Isabel. "Text me when you get home.

"Will do." I said as Emily held the car door open for me."Bye Eli."

"Peace." He said as he held up the peace sign. Emily laughed and shook her head.

"Seems like someone is starting to like Eli." I said as I pushed her shoulder a little.

"Nah. It's just, he's so much like Jason."

"Yeah. You know... I never noticed that until you pointed it out today."

"Really?"

"Yeah. I just know that he annoyed her sometimes and vice versa." Her phone started to ring and I picked it from the cup holder. My breath caught in my throat,

"Who is it babe?" Emily asked and I quickly pressed the side button to silence the ringer.

"I don't know. The number wasn't stored."

"Oh okay." I glanced over at her and saw that she was paying attention to the road as she sang to the music playing. I unlocked her phone and went to the recent calls and stared at Maya's name a few seconds before deleting the call history.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

33.5K 366 49
I truly believe Emison is endgame and here is the way I hope it goes. PLEASE keep in mind I wrote this in high school and this was my first ever stor...
31.1K 1.6K 29
Book 1: Wickedness of a child. This is a sequel. I highly recommend that you read the first book before this one, otherwise it might be hard to keep...
48.1K 2.4K 30
" 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡𝙨 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙬𝙚 𝙝𝙖𝙙 𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙𝙨 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨 𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙗𝙧𝙪𝙞𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨 𝙞𝙨...
49.9K 1K 115
Emily Fields is a badass always stick up for everyone keep them safe every single day! But she in love with beauty blonde name Alison Dilaurentis (ch...