π•Έπ–†π–Žπ–‰π–Šπ–“ 𝖔𝖋 π–˜π–™π–Šπ–Šπ–‘...

Door Mysticblackcat

[An oc self-insert] Tomoe Suzuhara, a sixteen year old girl who is a tough nut to crack. The death of someone... Meer

1
2
4
5
6

3

111 5 0
Door Mysticblackcat

❝This is a whole new world.❞ — Lowell Rheinheimer

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓

Suzaku no miko

┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛

Here in the capital of Konan, Miaka, the troublemaker went ahead to ask the favor from a person of high ranking. Dragging her and Miaka's hero which is known as Sou Kishuku but calls himself as Tamahome.

Thanked God, that rude guy throws the smoke bombs to the angry soldiers.

But where were they?

Looking behind her, Miaka was bridal carried by her loyal siege knight. And not only that, she wanted to slap the heads of two lovesick idiots.

"Excuse me, we are in danger. "

Unfortunately, Tomoe was ignored.

The Konan guards are angry because of one disrespectful gesture and now the two idiots are in their own world with flowers appearing on their head.

The golden-eyed maiden grew an irk-marked towards the pair, seriously kissing Miaka's forehead in a start of a fight was not cool.

In Tomoe's opinion, being distracted in a fight would kill you someday. She didn't want that to happen to the people she had acquainted with.

The petite girl with her bag and bokken decided to place herself between them. Acting as a shield for both Tamahome and Miaka.

So when one of the konan soldiers had noticed them.

"There they are!"

"You fools, prepare yourselves!"

The dark-haired girl lifts her bokken forward, eyes narrowing in a threatening way.

"Take one step forward, and I'll beat you down very badly," she growls, the men were hesitant at first.

After observing her appearance, the intimidation had left their eyes, solely ignoring her but their duty.

They didn't take heed of her warning.

Big mistake they have done on their life.

As soon as they take a step, a huge red of light covers the swarm of people, her left collarbone burns her warm skin, sensing the heat the girl pulled down her hoodie a little bit.

A symbol of plum blossoms was carved in her skin, glowing bright like the color of magma and blood. Like the regal color of what the Phoenix exudes in its heavenly presence back when she was in a library.

Once, the crimson light vanished. Tomoe knew they were in for an interrogation.

"Seize the two girls and that boy," a soothing voice came from the palanquin with luxurious gold embedded in the ends of pole.

Well, trouble always come whenever she was with Miaka, she should've expected that much.

✿━━━━━━𝕸𝖆𝖎𝖉𝖊𝖓 𝖔𝖋 𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖑━━━━━━✿

"Tomoe become a wise person and protect someone you hold dear," Tsuki smiles in joy.

The girl in raven-haired color felt her mother's loving care, patting her neat black head.

Slowly, her mother raised her pinky and that brown eyes that were so warm and kind made her feel fuzzy, the soft feeling like a cottony sweet marshmallow fills up her tiny heart.

So much that she felt like her heart's bursting with positive emotions.

"Don't worry even if they're strong, I'll be able to protect them." She answered, confidently.

Tomoe followed her mother's actions, lifting her pinky and soon both of their pinkies intertwine, sealing her promise to her loving mother.

Tsuki laughed, " Your courageous and protectiveness would someday cause a man to fall in love with you."

And the girl frowned in distaste, "No way. That's impossible."

A resounding yelped from a girl abruptly woke Tomoe from her dreams.

"You pervert!"

One's citrine eyes rake on the bars that's keeping them here in this dark prison. Turning her head, she found Miaka leaping a distance from Tamahome, screaming her insults to the boy.

Of course, the dark blue haired male rebutted Miaka's accusation.

Tomoe sighed, yellow eyes searching for her bokken and bag , but they were not found in here.

It seems they have taken away her precious belonging, sensing no hope for them to escape. The black-haired maiden decided to sleep from her reality and problems they currently faced.

"A ghost!"

Now what?!

Tomoe forces herself to sit up, she watched Miaka screaming to the guard who bumps himself to the wall, unconscious.

With some luck, the keys flew out and Tamahome manage to catch it through the gaps of the wooden bars.

"Quick thinking." He complimented the girl , but before shouting in fear for her look.

"A monster!"

And then he also knocked himself to the wall, unconscious.

"Pathetic," Tomoe insulted Tamahome and the guard.

"Oh, I'm getting it from everyone," Miaka complained.

The petite girl then laughed at their situation.

"This is not funny, Tomoe. I mean look at me, I do not look like a ghost or monster, right?" The brunette stammered, face smeared by the chewing gum.

The long-haired female then pulled a handkerchief out of her pocket, chuckling at the angry girl.

"Come here, let me wipe that off your face."

Miaka complied to her like a younger sister in front of her honey eyes.

━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Mah, I lost them again," Tomoe stated, her eyes bored. For some time, the girl went hungry and she looked towards the room were a line of chefs who were busy cooking the food for the emperor.

Well, it's not like they'll notice her stealing the food.

Wrong.

Apparently, they learned of her presence as soon as the number of mochis went missing.

Not only that, Tomoe was blamed for stealing the fried chicken, but she did not do it. 

And now, she is being pursued by a couple of Konan soldiers. All in justice for the stolen delicious food.

"Hold it!" A hand grab onto the scruff of her hoodie, and Tomoe whips her torso, her right knee arching up as she kneed the soldier's gut.

The small girl winced a little bit from the armor.

The soldier who was close to her stumbled back, the black-haired female lifts her upper left arm to her face; slowly, twisting her upper torso with precise speed, in one motion she strike the man's nose using her elbow.

The man collapsed in pain.

The two other guards seem wary upon her.

'Good,' her golden eyes deathly glare at them.

Flicking away her long hair away from her face, she smirked at them.

Tomoe saw the sword weapon in the unconscious soldier's hand and she seized it.

She didn't unsheathed the sword, for she didn't want blood to rain down the imperial palace.

✿━━━━━━𝕸𝖆𝖎𝖉𝖊𝖓 𝖔𝖋 𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖑━━━━━━✿

After defeating the few soldiers, Tomoe went outside of the palace. She's quietly wandering around the large place.

Beyond a distance, she spotted two blurry figures. Silently rubbing her eyes, the girl inch close to discern the two people's appearance.

Tomoe's eyes grew dumbfounded, "Color me impressed. That girl had snagged the heart of another handsome man."

It looks like she's watching a romantic drama that centered around a carefree girl.

The small girl snorted, watching the gray-haired man place his palm to both Miaka's cheeks.

Those blushing cheeks , and sweet atmosphere they both emitted. It disgusted her, love is nothing but a pain in her ass.

Her mind flashes back to Tsuki, laying asleep like a beautiful princess; the pale skin of hers becoming icy cold as a corpse and pink lips suddenly lose the color and turns into blue like the color of chilling ice.

"Come on, talk! Where's the two girls?! Where'd they go?"

Tomoe blinked back and immediately hide behind the red column pillar of the palace.

Peering from the wall, she found Tamahome being apprehended by a group of soldiers and one of them is gripping his hair tightly.

"I don't know."

"Stop resisting us."

Calmly eavesdropping on the boy's answer—Tomoe began to plan on how to help Tamahome.

Sadly, all her planning went to waste when Miaka suddenly gave way her position.

"Wait!"

"Miaka!"

The older girl's eyes widened, her worries for the two lovers doubled her stress.

"Please don't hurt him." Miaka's face was filled with worried for the boy.

"My, my. She should've hide instead of revealing herself," the dark-haired girl mumbled, irritation coursing through her veins.

"Because I couldn't leave you!" Such sappy words, for a maiden in love.

"Miaka!" Tamahome screamed.

"Tamahome!" The two bun styled girl cried for his name.

The girl with eyes of gold rolled her eyes, started to pick up her speed.

The brunette was then captured, and Tomoe lunges through ahead. She jumped high in the sky, diving through the man who had Miaka restrained; she lifts her left leg high before slamming her heel on the man's forehead.

"Tomoe!" A happy smiled delivered to her. As she was released from the soldier's hold.

The small girl throws a cold look at Miaka and the young junior flinched, " Do me a favor and hide, will you?"

Miaka sincerely complied to her order.

Tamahome and Tomoe's characters glowed brightly in deep red. The dark-haired man releases himself from a rope , he hurriedly arrives to Miaka's side like a loyal bodyguard.

"If you bastards lay a finger on her, I'll make you sorry!"

"Oh, I bet that they're scared." Tomoe sarcastically teased Tamahome.

And the gray-haired man's eyes widened, "Silence! Silence, all of you!"

The short girl then shifted her attention towards the beautiful man and raised an eyebrow at him, " No one will harm either of these three without my orders."

"Who the hell are you?" An intelligent response coming from Tamahome.

"Your rival in love," Tomoe snarked a reply as the teal-haired man looked at her in disbelief.

"It's the emperor," the Konan soldier corrected.

The rest of the konan warriors bowed their head down to the presence of the emperor.

"Hotohori's the emperor? This young, beautiful woman," And Tomoe couldn't help ,but face palm her face.

"An emperor couldn't be a woman," the older girl replied.

"You idiot, the emperor's a man!" Tamahome lectured the confused brown-haired teen.

Tomoe witnessed Miaka putting her hands on the chest of the emperor, an angry vein pops on her forehead.

The pretty black-haired lady then pulls Miaka's ears," That's a little disrespectful, don't you think so, Miaka?"

"But—" Miaka tried to defend, Tamahome slaps Miaka's head.

"Don't do that!" An annoyed expression plastered on the male's face.

"I apologize for Miaka's rude behavior, your highness," Tomoe bowed her head.

"It's alright." Hotohori close-eyed smile to her, but Tomoe wasn't affected by his beauty and simply scoffed at him.

And then later on, Miaka was now tasked to save the Konan empire as a priestess of Suzaku.

The Suzaku who is a guardian deity of the South.

'This day keeps getting better than ever,' Tomoe sarcastically thought.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

1K 96 17
Amelia Hoshizora has an ability to tell the future, although it's limited to how far. She's known as the bad girl in school because she wants them to...
19.4K 509 23
Akane, in an AU where none of his friends die, has to somehow find a way around falling in love with his rival... friendly rival and classmate, Teru...
14.7K 503 34
[OC x various OHSHC] || Seventeen year-old Masae Aoki doesn't believe in love; and why should she? Her mother ran away, leaving her to be raised by...
16.8K 563 20
[college/university au] During one night with her father, a tragic event occurs. As a result, Yumeko Jabami is taken in by her aunt. From here she ap...