fallen romance [wilbur x read...

Per vio1yn

Wilbur and Y/N are happily married and deep in love. Wilbur is the founder of L'Manburg and they live there w... Més

(1)
(2)
(3)
(4)
(5)
(6)
(7)
(8)
(9)
(10)
(11)
(12)
(13)
(14)
(15)
(16)
(17)
(18)
(19)
(20)
(21)
(22)
(23)
(24)
(25)
(26)
(27)
(28)
(29)
(30)
(31)
(33)
(34)
(35)
(36)

(32)

894 24 12
Per vio1yn

"Y/n you can't stop me from visiting him. He's my best friend!"

"He hurt us Sapnap! He's a bad person, and I wish I seen that sooner before I gave my heart away!"

Sapnap sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose, he looked up to the girl who looked desperate.

"Y/n I have to do this."

Y/n sighed as she watched Sapnap brush himself and stand up.

"I'll see you at home." Sapnap put his hand onto her shoulder which she rolled off.

The brunette sighed and walked towards the prison to see an old friend.

''Hello Dream.'' 

''Hi Sapnap.''

The small wall was standing in between the two friends until it was brought down, Sapnap entered the room Dream was in and looked him up and down.

Dream's hair was messy and his prisoner clothes were dirty, his mask was dirtier than last time and his scars were much more visible.

''About time you visited me, I was starting to get lonely.''

''You're going to have to get used it, you're in here for the rest of your life. And if you ever escape, I'll be the one to kill you.'' 

Dream smirked and chuckled, he leaned against the hard dark wall as he crossed his arms. ''What a shame that'd be.''

''Why'd you do it Dream? Why did you throw away everything? Y/n, George and even me. All because you wanted to be in control.''

''Sapnap, control over people is a very hard thing to get. So by collecting their attachments I could control anybody.''

''Dream you were Y/n's attachment!''

''I know, that's what dragged me down.'' 

Sapnap stared at his friend in shock, Dream looked up at the brunette and grinned. 

''She wants to hate you yknow, she really does. She talks all about how she wants to kill you and you to hate her. Yet, she can't.''

Dream listened to Sapnap before putting his head down in guilt, he knew he was the reason Y/n could never fall in love again.

''Do you regret it, Dream?''

''To be completely honest, I don't know.''

Y/n stomped through the thick snow that she'd never been in before, she rubbed her arms for warmth and looked down.

She sniffed from her running nose and looked up to see dark oak houses laid out with other stone structures.

The h/c girl furrowed her brows as she entered the small village and looked around, she heard a door open and voices being heard.

Y/n looked up at the house that was in the centre of the village to see two familiar figures.

Puffy and Tubbo walked out in matching uniform, the two were in a thick brown vest accompanied by a hood, boots, and pants, all lined with cream-colored fur. 

''Yeah- Y/n?!'' Puffy ran down the steps after seeing her cold sister.

Puffy hugged her sister tightly while Tubbo watched from afar, Y/n slowly hugged her sister back and pulled out of the hug.

''Y/n oh my gosh, you're freezing! Come in.'' Puffy held onto Y/n's hand as she re-entered the house.

Inside the house was warm and a fireplace was lit, there was paintings and bookshelves all around the room.

It was very rustic and vintage of a house, Puffy sat Y/n down on a brown fluffy couch and went towards the fireplace.

She placed a pot with mushroom stew on top of the fireplace to heat it up. 

Puffy grabbed a blanket and placed it over her shivering sister, Tubbo walked in and watched Y/n.

''What are you doing here?'' 

''I..I was out on a walk and got lost.'' 

''Likely story.'' A British voice chimed in, Puffy turned to look at Tubbo and stared at him.

''Tubbo!''

''Puffy she almost killed me, and you! She sided with Dream!''

''She was under the influence of potions!''

''So what, that excuses the fact she was about to slaughter us!?''

Puffy began to open her mouth until Y/n put her hand onto Puffy's shoulder. ''He has a point, I should go.''

Y/n stood up until Puffy sat her back down and sat beside her. ''No, no Y/n it's not your fault.''

Tubbo scoffed as he leaned against the doorway, eyeing his cousin down.

''Tubbo please-''

''Fine, but she's your responsibility.'' With that Tubbo stormed out of the house leaving Puffy and Y/n alone.

''Puffy you didn't have to-''

''Yes, I did Y/n. You're my sister and I love you regardless.''

Puffy hugged her sister who sat in shock, even if Y/n tried to kill Puffy, Puffy would never give up on her.

Y/n was living in Snowchester for a few months, she got closer to Ranboo who was apparently married to her cousin.

She was still close friends with Sapnap and hung out with him daily, which the members of Snowchester didn't like.

Sapnap attempted to convince Y/n to visit Dream since it had been months from when he went into prison.

He only wanted to send her to Dream in hope of her changing, because Y/n was back on the potions.

Puffy and Tubbo had realised she was on the potions again, and did everything to try and switch out her potions for something else.

Yet, it never worked and Y/n continued to take her potions.

Y/n didn't wear the Snowchester uniform and wore a long sleeved pirate shirt with a corset over it, complementing her body.

She wore black tight bottoms on one leg with black thigh high boots, her right leg only had a holster attached.

Wilbur's scarf laid over her neck and shoulders, along with Dream's green necklace.

Y/n walked down to the prison and stopped once she seen somebody familiar hitting the wall of the prison.

''George?..'' The h/c girl asked as she got closer to the figure.

George turned around and his expression softened once he seen Y/n. ''Y/n..''

''What are you doing?..'' 

''I want to see Dream.'' 

Y/n furrowed her brows as she watched the British man with a stern look, George and Dream left each other on bad terms.

''You disappeared for a bit.''

''Yeah..I needed to get away from everything- Hey Y/n wait!''

Y/n walked away and towards the entrance of the prison until George ran in front of her, stopping her from going further.

''I can explain-''

''What explain how you left me to find out that Dream is a manipulative and psychotic asshole!?''

''Y/n-''

''I have to go.'' Y/n brushed off George harshly as she walked past him.

''Step onto the platform.'' Sam said as he watched Y/n jump down onto a stone platform.

They were in the room opposite the cell Dream was in, although the lava was blocking them.

There was controls and redstone planted all around the room to make sure Dream is locked in.

''Once the lava comes down, the platform will begin to move.'' 

Y/n nodded and stared into the hot flowing lava, Sam pulled a lever which slowed down and eventually stopped the lava flow.

Once the lava stopped and the cell was visible, Dream and Y/n locked eyes.

''Ready? Moving platform now.''

The hard platform began to move towards the cell and over the lava pit. 

When the platform stopped at the cell, Y/n walked off and the platform began to retreat and the lava began to flow again.

Y/n glared at Dream while Dream smirked.

The small wall fell that was between them and Y/n walked into the room.

''So you finally came, I was beginning to miss you.'' Dream said with a hint of playfulness in his tone.

''Well I don't live a very happy life after what you've done.'' 

Dream chuckled as he walked towards Y/n, he looked down at her and licked his lips.

''The fact that I managed to break you shows how much control I have over you.'' Dream tucked hair behind Y/n's ear and grinned.

Y/n grabbed onto his wrist hardly which caught Dream by surprise. ''And the fact that when I touched you, you melted under me. I have the control, not you darling.''

Dream stared at Y/n then relaxed and wore a smug smile on his face, he grabbed her by the waist and roughly pinned her against the wall.

''Careful princess, I would close my mouth if I were you.''

''I thought you liked it wide open.'' Y/n glared at the blonde man who turned red, she leaned closer into Dream. ''Do I make you nervous Dream?''

Dream glared at the girl who began to smirk, he tightened his grip on her waist as he held her hand above her head.

''Don't act cocky with me princess, I told you I was using you and you began to cry in front of everyone.'' 

Y/n's smirk slowly faded as she attempted to get out of his grip. 

''Fuck you.''

''If you insist. Y/n I might be the villain in your story, but I'm a hero in mine.''

''A hero?! Dream don't make me laugh. You're a manipulative, selfish, psychotic bastard of a man.''

Dream raised a brow and began to chuckle, he seen she changed a lot since he left her.

''And you think you're any better? You destroyed your own home willingly and left your family and friends for me. You knew that I was the enemy.'' 

''Oh Dream, don't act if you didn't choose me over your best friend.'' 

''I should've married that princess, she would be as easy to fuck as you-'' 

Y/n slapped Dream hardly, the blonde man scoffed and looked at the girl whose eyes were full of anger.

''And I should've fucked Liam, I bet his dick would be much more of a pleasure than yours.'' 

The two glared at each other, wanting to kill each other but couldn't.

''Why are you back here Y/n?'' 

''Because Dream I still love you, even if you are an empty shell of a man. I will never stop loving you. And it kills me to know that.'' 

Dream's expression softened as he watched the girl want to hate Dream and tears filling up her eyes.

''I want to hate you Dream, you're a fucking asshole who deserves to die!-''

Dream grabbed her face and kissed her deeply as yelled at him, she quickly stopped and kissed him back.

No matter how much they wanted to hate each other, they couldn't.

Y/n was laying down beside Dream and her head rested on his bare chest, they had a blanket covering their bodies and they were out of breath.

Dream was staring up at the ceiling and playing with Y/n's hair while the h/c girl traced her finger over his chest.

''Y/n I'm sorry, I'm sorry for hiding everything from you I just wanted to protect you.'' Dream said finally as he looked down to look at Y/n.

The girl looked up at him to see he was full of genuine honesty, even if it was a stupid decision, she believed him.

''I would never do anything to hurt you, and I will make sure nobody can ever hurt you.''

Y/n wanted to hit herself, she knew she would believe everything he said and feel safe in his arms.

But could you blame a girl for wanting to feel safe and loved?

For the next few months Y/n enjoyed her life, she got closer with Tubbo and Puffy again, Sapnap didn't want her dead and she regularly visited Dream.

She felt happy, she didn't feel the need to take potions and she forgave Dream, even if he committed multiple crimes.

Love makes you do crazy things. 

Y/n was sitting on the glass that was placed over L'Manburg, since there was a huge crater L'Manburg could never be rebuilt. 

So a glass roof was built over the crater and was able to be walked on.

Y/n was writing down poems in her book while the day was warm and fresh. 

Suddenly she heard people yelling and turned around to see Tubbo and Ranboo yelling at a guilty and upset looking Tommy.

Y/n furrowed her brows and stood up, she watched the three teenagers walk towards her. 

''Hey what's going on-''

''Dream killed Ghostbur.'' 

Y/n's face dropped, she didn't believe it. There was no way, he was a changed person.

'He's a bad person even if he was good to you.' Sapnap's words kept replaying in her head as she realised he was right.

''Come on.'' Tubbo grabbed Y/n's arm and dragged her to the room where Wilbur was stabbed.

Y/n followed along and tried to process what her lover had done.

Tommy had Friend attached to a lead as he walked up to the room where Wilbur died, Y/n stared at the room with dark memories flooding back.

She hadn't visited that room since she felt her husband die in her arms.

The four figures stumbled their way into the room and immediately stopped.

''Hello again.''

700 READS AHHH TYSM OMG

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

42.9K 1.3K 16
RIP TECHNOBLADE This book will still be up just to keep the memory of him alive. {<FINISHED>} This is a technoblade x read...
2.8K 65 16
"Y/n, do it. Kill me!" "But I love you Wilbur!" She yelled as he angled the sword in her hand under his ribs. Y/n saw them every day. She saw them b...
129 18 10
------------------------ 'A chase lead you to this place. Until you found that office, you had thought it was over, but was it really?' Or a story in...
376 22 8
Book discontinued for now- I don't remember where this was going. Sorry guys A dream x reader fanfic This will take place in a real-life version of...