Jaan-e-Ada

Von suno_ayesha

Jaan-e-Adaa | जान-ए-अदा | جان آدا 'Jaan-e-Adaa' is a rollercoaster ride of collection of short stories filled... Mehr

Introduction & Content
Inayat
💕
💕
💕
💕
💕
💕
💕
💕
💕 Epilogue
Raniya x Ehan
Shiddat
💫
💫
💫
💫
💫
💫
💫
💫Epilogue
Qurbat
✨Epilogue
Nazakat
💖
💖
💖
💖
💖
💖
Memes time 🤡 P1
Memes Time 🤡 P2
Vasl-e-Yaar

💖

20.2K 913 128
Von suno_ayesha

The beginning of chapter has mature content. Those who are not comfortable can skip and read from the next scene. I have marked where the mature scene ends.

Ayesha <3

________________________

"Because you're mine. Only mine. Mine to touch, mine to kiss, mine to hug. And today I am going to show how I claim what's mine."
His deep husky voice and words had made her breath hitch.

Today was no escape.

Asfandyar's rough hand came in contact with Maysa's neck as he cupped her jaw with one hand while the other went to her waist, pulling her closer such that their chests were touching.

Maysa's breathing was erratic, in a way she was sure even Asfandyar could hear it.
And she was also sure that her heartbeat had gone up so fast which she could feel in her chest.

"Who's are you?" His deep voice had made a pleasured breath come out of her mouth.

"I..." Maysa couldn't say anything. She couldn't process words to speak.

"Who's are you?" His stern voice had made her gulp.

"Yours..." She breathed out.

Asfandyar smirked immediately knowning his wife knew the reality.
She was his. Only his.

"That's right baby. Now say it again. Say you're mine." His husky voice and words was making her clench her legs.

"I am yours. Only yours."

Maysa could see how Asfandyar's eyes darkened as soon as she spoke these words.
A squeal left her lips as she felt him picking her up by her waist, wrapped her legs around his waist and held her from her back.

And before she could realize what was happening, her plump lips were taken in a hot kiss by her husband who was kissing her senseless.

His tongue entered her mouth, ravishing what he claims as his and how he was busy synchronizing their lips in perfection as he couldn't get enough of them.

Maysa's heart was beating so loudly but this time she felt as if she craved the intimacy too.
She tried her best to respond to his hot kisses.

A moan escaped her lips when she felt Asfandyar kissing down her neck, as he found that sweet spot, and began sucking on it, marking it as his as a hickey formed there.
Maysa's moans only encouraged him as he was now placing kisses more feverishly.

Her small hands were clutching his biceps, the warmth of his arms making her feel safe while the two were busy kissing like there was no tomorrow.

It felt like Asfandyar hadn't left a place to be kissed on her face, her neck, all the while standing.

"Asfi..." Maysa breathed out as Asfandyar's handa made their way inside her dress, one hooked her bra from behind while other cupped her bare bossom.
She gasped slightly at the feeling of his warm and rough hand coming in contact with her bare body for the first time.

She threaded her fingers in his hair as she felt him dropping her on the soft bed that made Asfandyar groan.
He sounded so hot.

He was on the support of his elbow, looking at his wife intently whose neck was already covered in many marks but it didn't satisfy his hunger.
He pushed his face between her covered bossoms, removed the strings of her dress with his teeth all the while looking at her who was panting for air.

In between he felt her running her hands on his hard chest and he knew this was the point where either they could stop or there was no coming back.

"Sweetheart, tell me if you are ready. You should know that once we get started, I won't be able to control myself." His throaty voice had made her clench her legs which didn't go unnoticed by him.
"No one is telling you to control." Maysa panted out.

Asfandyar was astounded at her answer.
He noticed her eyes were filled with the same emotions as his. Lust and desire.
He knew both of them wanted each other.

He placed kisses on each body part, not leaving a place.
Her body was covered with his marks.

Maysa didn't realize when she was devoid of any clothes and how Asfandyar had undressed himself in front of her eyes proudly.
This time she didn't shy away which she didn't understand why.
She was also looking at him intently panting for air.

As their body connected in deepest of ways when Asfandyar pushed himself inside her, tears came out of her eyes at the intrusion which was nothing but painful.

"Shh sweetheart, relax. I'll make the pain go away." He murmured in a soft voice near her ears.

"Asfi..." She sniffled at the new feeling which felt nothing but painful for now.

"Look at me in the eyes baby." He said and she did.

She looked in his eyes that were filled with desire but she also knew how soft they were right now when he looked at her.
"I am there for you....just relax..." He murmured in her ear trying to make her relax and calm down.

He kept himself still, not moving but minutes later as he sensed her expression change and how she arched her back, he knew she was ready.

He took this as a sign to move.
Both of theirs body moved in perfect rhythm, feeling the bareness and new feeling that brought nothing but pleasure.

"I love you..." Maysa moaned when she heard Asfandyar groan out these words while they were busy moving along.

"I love you too..." Maysa whispered and Asfandyar pressed his lips on her forehead.

He held her body to calm after the aftershocks of the intrusion and the two spend the night in each other's arms.

Author: I am never going to write this again. So embarrassed right now seeing how bad it was.

MATURE CONTENT ENDS!!!

A hmph left Maysa's lips as she began moving in her sleep.
She opened her swollen eyes and the first thing she realized was that she was laying on top of a hard and bare chest.

She looked at her surroundings, rubbing her eyes like a child with her small hands and smiled as she realized that they were in Asfandyar's bedroom in the Shah mansion.

The two had spent a great time in Paris and they had returned yesterday after a whole 10 day trip.
Those 10 days were full of enjoyment, love, intimacy and closeness. The two had gotten to know each other a lot better.

When the two had returned yesterday night, they still couldn't get enough of each other in those 10 days and the night was again spent blissfully despite of how tired both of them were.

She looked at her husband and caressed his beard and smiled noticing how peaceful he looked while sleeping.
No matter she loved her husband, he still was a scary man for her.

He had that trait in himself.

A blush formed on her cheeks as she saw she was almost bare and only Asfandyar's white shirt was on her body which she didn't realize when she had wore.
Maybe it was Asfandyar because she had slept instantly.

A sigh escaped her lips and she carefully moved out of his arms, trying not to wake him up and moved towards the bathroom.

After doing her business which included brushing her teeth, taking a shower, she had changed in a pair of joggers and oversized tshirt and came out of the bathroom to see Asfandyar still sleeping.

Biting on her lip, she tip toed to him and sat beside on the small space left.
Before she could press her lips on his cheeks, she was taken in a firm grip, twisted around in a way that she was laying on the bed with Asfandyar towering her.

"What were you trying to do sweetheart?" His deep morning raspy voice made her blush as he smirked down on his wife.

"I....I..." Maysa couldn't speak.

"How many times have I told you that you can only kiss me on the lips, not on my cheeks or anywhere else?" He continued in a deep voice, raising his eyebrows.

Maysa bit on her lip knowing she forgot it again.
The whole honeymoon, Asfandyar had said the same thing again and again.

"Should I repeat last night's punishment, hmm?" He murmured, tracing her collar bone with his rough finger.

Maysa gasped hearing his words.
She still shuddered at the punishment she received from him yesterday night.
He was so hard and rough yesterday that Maysa could see the stars.
She felt like she was in a different world.

"Asfi..." She mumbled looking at him through her lashes.
Her innocent gaze had made him go aww at her.

Forgetting about the desire he had for her to take her in the morning, he pressed his lips on her forehead, his messy hair tickling her in the process.

Before Maysa could react, she was lifted by two strong arms, as Asfandyar had lifted her by her waist and began walking towards the balcony.

"Asfi...aap kya kar rahe hai?" Maysa pouted at him.

"Sweetheart, I can forget about everything but not our morning ritual. Tum bhul gayi ki meri subah hamare balcony me baithne ke bagair adhuri hai." He spoke as he sat on the strong chair on the balcony and placed Maysa on his lap.
She always sat on his lap in the balcony. No matter how many times Maysa had told Asfandyar that he should arrange another chair for her now, he would respond with patting his thighs.

She sighed but proceeded with wrapping her arms around his neck and the two soon began to talk whatever they needed to share with each other.

"Maysa?" Ruhbal's voice was heard.

Maysa who was playing with Arhaan, accompanied by Armaan looked at her sister with her brows furrowed.

"Jee Aapi?" Maysa asked in a soft voice.

"Idhar aa." Ruhbal actioned with her hands.

Maysa nodded immediately and gestured Armaan to hold Arhaan who complied and began playing with his nephew and Maysa took this chance to get up and walked towards Ruhbal who was in the kitchen.

"Jee boliye." Maysa spoke.
"Mai kuch puchungi tou sach sach jawaab degi?" Ruhbal asked while she flawlessly worked in the kitchen.

Maysa had tried so many times to help her.
In the first place it would be hard to let Ruhbal agree for some help because Ruhbal would say this is my kitchen.
And after so many pleas when she would finally help her sister, she would end up ruining something or the other that Ruhbal had banned Maysa from the kitchen.

No help was better than the work getting ruined and wasting time on that.

"Bilkul. Aap bas puchiye." Maysa smiled nodding her head.

"Tu khush hai na iss rishte se? Koi problem tou nahi hai na Asfandyar bhai ke saath tujhe?" Ruhbal asked in a soft and comforting tone.

"Mai tou bohot khush hu aapi. Kaisi problem hogi? Aapko pata hai kitne acche hai Asfi." Maysa's eyes twinkled when she took Asfandyar's name.

"Meri jaan, tujhe pata nahi hai par me bata deti hu." Ruhbal spoke.
"Kya nahi pata aapi?" Maysa questioned.

"Meri shaadi ke 2 mahine baad, ek family ko Asfandyar bhai bohot pasand the unki beti ke liye. Ammi, Abbu ne bohot mana kiya kyuki Asfandyar bhai kisi haalat me haa nahi bhar rahe the. Fir zabardasti unhone un dono me ek meeting tou tey kar hi di. Badi mushkil se manaya tha Aliyaar ne Asfandyar bhai ko." Ruhbal spoke.

Maysa gulped hearing Ruhbal's words. She was worried what might had happened after that and why Asfandyar never mentioned this.
"Fir aapi?"

"Fir jab vo dono mile, vo ladki tou badi excited thi ki bas bolti ja rahi thi. Aisa lag raha tha usko pehli hi meeting me Asfandyar bhai ke baare me sab jaanna hai. Asfandyar bhai ka waise hi man nahi tha iss meeting ka aur upar se uss ladki ne unhe aur pareshaan kar diya. Aakhir me, vo poore restaurant ke saamne uss par chilla diye aur use wahi chhodkar aa gaye. Jab ghar aaye hume laga sab sahi gaya kyuki Asfandyar bhai bade cool se lag rahe the. Hume laga ab tou pakka se rishta ho hi jayega." Ruhbal spoke.

"Fir?" Maysa was even scared to ask this.

"Fir aaya uss ladki ke baap ka phone raat ko aur vo itna chillaye ki meri beti roti roti ghar aayi hai. Aisa kya kar diya. Asfandyar bhai ne seedhe shabdo me keh diya ki mujhe force karoge kisi baat ke liye tou isse bhi bura kuch kar dunga. Abhi tou kuch nahi kara hai. Aaj ke baad iss baat ka zikr karne ki zurrat mat kar dena." Ruhbal bit on her lip at the last sentence.

"Haye Allah. Asfandyar kitne muhphat hai." Maysa gasped.

"Waise galti tou sabki thi jo unhe force kar rahe the." Ruhbal shrugged and Maysa too slowly nodded slightly agreeing with her sister.

"Aap ye bataye, iss baat ka mere aur Asfi ke rishte se kya relation hai?" Maysa raised her eyebrows.

"Relation ye hai ki dekha jaye tou ye rishta bhi kisi hadd tak force kiya gaya hai. Mujhe aur kuch nahi bas teri fikr hai. Tu theek hai na? Tujhe koi problem tou nahi aa rahi? Asfandyar bhai theek hai na tere saath?" Ruhbal looked genuinely so worried when she asked Maysa these questions.

"Nahi Aapi. Asfandyar sach me bohot acche hai. Vo mera bohot khayal rakhte hai aur aap soch bhi nahi sakti hum dono kitna khush hai ek dusre ke saath." Maysa smiled placing her hand on Ruhbal's shoulder.

"Bas fir. Mujhe ab finally shaanti mil gayi. Itne din se bas me isi tension me thi. Sirf tu bachi hai mere liye aur me nahi chahti ki mere hote hue tere saath aur kuch bura ho jaye." Ruhbal smiled back teary eyed.
"Aapi, hum dono hai ek dusre ke liye. Infact, puri Shah family ab hamari hai. Dekha na aapne kitna khayal rakhte hai hum dono ka." Maysa said with a known look.

"Haan. Mujhe sabse ziada isi baat ki khushi hai ki teri shaadi isi ghar me hui." Ruhbal spoke kissing Maysa's forehead.

Before Maysa could hug Ruhbal tightly, her phone had started ringing and as she looked at the name on the screen, a blush appeared on her cheeks.

"Ab shohar ka phone aa gaya hai tou hume to bhul hi ja." Ruhbal teasingly spoke.

"Aapi..." Maysa whined blushing more.

"Chal tu phone utha le isse pehle Asfandyar bhai tension me aa jaye."

Biting on her lips, Maysa picked up the phone and placed it on her ear.

"Asfi..." She whispered.

"Sweetheart, come outside." His deep voice was heard.
"Jee?" Maysa frowned in confusion.

"Bahar aa jao. I am waiting. Mai tumhe kahi lekar jaana chahta hu." Asfandyar explained.

"Accha aap ek minute rukein. Mai abhi aapi ko batakar aayi." Maysa excitedly spoke and cut the call hearing Asfandyar chuckle softly.

Maysa quickly ran to Ruhbal, informing her about this and ignoring her constant teasings, she ran outside the mansion's gate where Asfandyar was waiting for his wife in his black Range Rover at the night.

She opened the door and sat on the passenger seat and closed the door.
As soon as she turned back, a peck was placed on her lips catching her off guard and soon she melted as she inhaled her husband's scent.

"I missed you so much sweetheart." He mumbled against her lips.

"Bas itne se waqt me?" She giggled.
"Mera bas chalta tou tumhe office bhi le chalta apne saath." He had no shame in accepting this fact.

Maysa quickly blushed and Asfandyar as usual laughed at her pink cheeks.
"Let's go, shall we?" He asked with a smirk.

Maysa only nodded, still recovering from her blush.
The car kept on moving till half an hour with Maysa getting impatient each minute and kept on annoying Asfandyar with childlike questions.

Asfandyar had to shut her up saying if she would continue, there will be a worse punishment tonight.
This had sealed Maysa's mouth as she pouted now looking outside the window.

"Come out sweetheart, we have reached." She looked at Asfandyar who was standing outside her side with the door opened.
She pouted even more looking at him.

Asfandyar sighed shaking his head and putting his hand down her legs and back, he lifted her bridal style and Maysa who had gotten usual to this crossed her arms around his neck.

She looked at the scene before her eyes.

They were on top of a mountain from where the whole city at night was visible.
She felt him sitting on the bonet of the range rover and placed Maysa between his parted legs such that her back was touching his chest.

"Ye kitna sundar lag raha hai Asfi." Maysa's eyes twinkled as she looked at the scenes.

"I know this. This is the only place that used to give me peace and solace." He spoke in a heavy voice.
"Used to?" She frowned.

"Yes. Used to. Because now, it's you. My peace and solace lies in your arms now." He didn't hesitate to speak.

Maysa grinned hearing his words and she crossed her hand with his, squeezing their palms making Asfandyar know she will always be there.

"Aap mujhe yaha kyu lekar aaye?" She asked.

"Meri biwi ko pata hona chahiye na itne saalo tak mujhe kisne sambhala." He spoke shrugging.

"Aap bohot acche hai." She mumbled.
"Fir bhi meri biwi se ziada nahi. Vo best hai." He smirked.

She turned towards him, looking at him straight in the eyes and before they both knew, their lips met in a sensuos kiss, with them pouring out their love for each other as the two ravaged each other's mouth, spilling love.

"I love you Asfi."

"I love you more sweetheart."

THE END
(Maybe I will write a Epilogue but I am out of ideas. Suggest me if you have some or want to read something particular about them!)

Hey friends! How was the chapter?

I love Maysa and Asfandyar. They are so cute that even I want a relationship like this🙈🙈. What is better than an arranged marriage who ends up like this because we all know what happens in reality🥲
But Don't worry I will pray that we all get such a loving husband💖

Ayesha <3

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

254K 9.2K 39
ဖီးနစ်ငှက်တစ်ကောင်ရဲ့ ရင်ကွဲမတတ်အော်ဟစ်သံဟာ လောင်ကျွမ်းအံ့ဆဲဆဲ အတောင်ပံတွေနဲ့အတူ ပျောက်ကွယ်ပျက်စီးသွားတော့မယ့်အချိန်မှာ ငါဟာ မင်းနဲ့နောက်တစ်ကြိမ်...
191M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
243K 6.1K 72
တောင်ပေါ်သားနဲ့ မြေပြန့်သူ ဇာတ်လမ်းလေးပါရှင့်