Save Me !

由 Zena_Nakamura

Boboiboy and his friends are on a mission at Planet dark to find someone... While completing there mission th... 更多

Character introduction!
Ch : 1 The new mission!
Ch 2 : Reunion!!
Ch 3 : Alvaro's Secret
Ch 4 : Missing again?
Ch 5 : Alan Agreste!
Ch 6 : Psych-bot.
Ch 7 : Darkness!
ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!✨️
Ch 8 : The Purple Crystal!
Ch 9 : The Return of Evil.
Ch 10 : The Battle
Ch 11 : A trap or..?
Ch 12 : Friend or Foe?
Ch 13 : Do or Die!!
Ch 14 : Betrayal !
Ch 15 : Mysteries Solved!
Character Change!!
Ch 17 : Arrival of the unexpected!!
Ch 18 : Sudden Attack!
Announcement!!
Ch 19 : Realization.
Ch 20 : New Friend ? Or... Foe?!
Ch 21 : Darkside?
Ch 22 : A calm day
Ch 23 : Calmness ---less
!!Tagged!!
Ch 24 : Destruction
Ch 25 : Who do we fight for?
Ch 26 : book of mysteries
Ch 27 : Misery
😭
Ch 28 : Lunatic 💚
Ch 29 : Our Past?
Ch 30 : Is this how this ends?
Ch 31 : Reversing mistakes
Ch 32 : Twisted
Ch 33 : Worth of a brother
Ch 34 : what we missed
TOK ABAAA?!!!
Ch 35 : Bitter Past
which is better?!!
Bye

Ch 16 : Mysteries Solved!-2

313 18 31
由 Zena_Nakamura

Previously...

King : Reki... Reki... It's alright... I'm here... Shh... Papa is here... Mama didn't... Leave you alone.... Papa.. Is here... Rinnie-kakak is here... Shh.. Stop crying... Mama said... You're.. A strong boy... So.. Stop crying...

Reki : Mama... Loves... Reki.... Papa.... Loves... Reki... Rinnie kakak.... Loves.... Reki.... Still... Reki... Feels... Alone.... Reki.... Is... Tired...*fells asleep*

King : Reki...

Rin : Father.... Did. We... Really.. Lost Mama?

King : *nods* I'm sorry Rin.. I couldn't protect her..

Rin : It's not your fault.. Father..

At Planet darkzone.

King : WHAT?!! THE QUEEN OF CRYSTALIA DIED?!! HOW?!!

Servant : We don't know sir.

King : That's so sad... I think I should go and visit them..

Suddenly a messenger came and gave the message for the king.

It was written that...

  To the King of Darkzone kingdlom

I never expected you to do something like this. I thought of you as a good Friend of mine... But you were just trying to trap me and rule over my country after stabbing me in the back. You don't know hwat you did. You made my children motherless. You killed my queen!

As for this... It is just a warning. I'm going to engage war towards you. So get ready to live a life worser than death!

By,

The King Of Crystalia.

King : What is this about?! Is he saying that I killed his wife?! But.. But.. How?! I would never do that.. Doesn't he know that?! And.. Why is he blaming me?! He is going to regret this!! I thought of him as a true friend.. But he is now blaming me without any proof?!! Ergh!! Guards!! Prepare for war against Crystalia!!!

Guards : Huh?! Y-yes.. Your Majesty!!

King : You're gonna regret what you said!!!

The king was furious... While someone was smirking while standing behind the main door..

Minister : Everything is going according to the plan..!

At Crystalia

King : Reki... Please.. Listen to me, Mama will be sad if Reki won't eat anything.. So eat.

Reki : No!! Mama doesn't love Reki anymore!! That's why she left me!! So Reki won't eat anything until she says she loves Reki!!

King : Reki... I know it is hard to believe... But... But Mama is gone... She won't come back...Eventhough if she isn't here anymore.. Mama will always love Reki more than anything!

Reki : Mama.... Mama isn't coming back?

The king shook his head slightly..

Reki : Hm... Does Papa loves Reki?

King : Of course!! Papa loves Reki sooo much!!

Reki : *giggles* Papa loves Reki!! Mama loves Reki!! Hehehe!! Reki isn't alone!! Rinnie kakak... Does kakak love Reki?

King : Yes... Kakak also loves Reki!

Reki : *smiles widely* Everybody loves Reki!! Reki is happy!!

King : Now will you eat? For Papa? Please?

Reki : Okay!!

After sometime.

Rin : Reki!

Reki : Rinnie kakak? What happened?

Rin : Did you see Father?

Reki : He went to th-

🔥BOOM🔥

Rin : W-what was that?!!.... It was from the Royal Hall!!

Reki's eyes widened...

Reki : T-that's where... F-father is at!!

Rin : What?!!

The Guards suddenly ran towards the direction of the explosion. Rin amd Reki also followed them. They then reached near the Royal Hall and saw a huge amount of smoke emerging from it... And that's when a guard noticed their presence.

Guard : Huh?! Princess Rin! You should not be here!! It's dangerous!

Rin : No! Father is in there!!

Guard : We are trying to go inside to save them!! Please stay away from here... It's for your safety!

Reki : Let me go!!

Another  Guard : Little Prince!! You can't go in there!!

Reki : But Papa is in there!!

Guard 2 : We are trying to save him... Don't worry little prince!

Reki : Please... Save papa..!!

Royal Guard : *cough* We can't go inside!! It's way too dangerous and there is no way... Someone could be alive!

Reki's and Rin's eyes widened.

Reki : Noooo!!! Papaaa!!

Reki broke free and ran inside the building.

Rin : Reki!!!*runs towards him*

Guards : Little Prince!!! Princess!!!

But it was too late they already entered the building... And the entrance collapsed

Warning : ⚠️

Inside the Hall

Everything was in fire...

Reki : *cough* P-papa!! Papa!! Where are y-you?!!

Rin : R-Reki!!.

Reki : Kakak... W-where is P-papa?!

Rin : R-reki... H-he will be Somewhere inside here!

They both went a little more inside and saw...

Some People on fire.. While some were already burnt to death... And then they saw their father... Struggling to help others... You are still alive..

Reki and Rin : Father!!!

The king looked at them and was shocked...

King : R-reki... R-rin... How..?

Reki : Father!! Are you okay?!!

Rin : Father let's get out of here!!

King : No... I can't..

Rin : Why?! You have to get out if here or else you w-

King : Escape all by myself and leaving them to die?!!

Rin was now shocked... She... She didn't think of it... She was blinded by selfishness that she forgit about the others... Her father's responsibility as a King...

Rin : I-i'm sorry father... I was being selfish... We will save the others... If not... We will also die with them! *she said bravely*

King : *smiles softly* You... Realised what it is to be a queen... And a king... So... I want you to get out if here... I will try to save them... If not.. You know... I want you to escape... And take over your mother's throne as the new queen...

Rin : But father!! I can't leave you alon-*wide eyes* REKI!!!!*pushes him away*

Reki : FATHER!!!!! KAKAK!!!!!!

The ceiling above them suddenly collapsed and Rin pushed away Reki so he was safe... But Rin was unlucky... The ceiling fell on tooe of the King and Rin...

Reki : *heavy breathing... Tears rolling down his cheeks* PAPA!!!! KAKAK!!!!

Reki went near the broken pieces of tge ceiling and tried to lift it but... It was way too heavy for 5 year old.

Reki : Kakak... Papa... Please don't leave Reki alone!! Please!!!

R-r-reki...

Reki : Huh?!! Papa!!!

Reki again tried to lift the ceiling but.... No use.

Reki : Papa!! P-pl-ease don't leave Reki alone... Please don't go.... Hang in there please!! R-reki will save you both!!!..

King : *weak and low voice* R-reki... P-papa..... M-mama and... K-kak-ak loves... Y-you..... Y-you... Are not..... A-alone..... And.... I.. I.. will... give you... The... M-miracle stones... Powers.... K-keep... T-them... Safe.... And don't let it fall..... I-in the.... H-hands.. Of evil... H-half... Of... It's.... Powers... A-are... W-with... My... Friend..... A-amato...now... T-take care.... M-my s-son.... P-power t-ransfer..

Suddenly there was bright light and it hit Reki...and he fell..

In a white colored Hall...

Rin : Reki... I'm sorry for leaving you this early... But promise me that you will stay strong... And will never let bad people take the miracle Stone's powers!!..

Reki : Rinnie kakak.... I... I.. Will... Never let.. Them.. Take miracle Stone's powers!!! But... Please.. Don't leave Reki Alone!!!..

Rin : I'm sorry Reki.... But Kakak has to go now... Stay safe... My little baby prince *smiles* Kakak loves you Reki!!

Reki : *cries* K-kakak!!!

Rin then disappeared

King : Reki... My son... You are strong... You are the only one who can save Crystalia and the Miracle powers. So... I'm... Counting on you... My boy! Make Papa proud!! And... I will always be in your heart! Papa loves you.... Reki!!*disappears*.

Reki : PAPA!!!!!!.

Queen : Reki!! Mama is here to see you my baby......

Reki : M-mama!!!*runs towards her and hugs her* Mama...*cries harder*

Queen : Sh.... Don't cry... Mama's boy is strong... Reki doesn't cry... Shh... You will have to stay strong my dear.... Life is hard.... And... I'm Sorry.... I couldn't spend much time with you... I am sorry that I will have to leave you at a very young age Reki.. You never did anything wrong to deserve this my baby.... But... Don't be sad.... We... Love you Reki... Mama... Papa.... Kakak... All of us loves you...*kisses his forehead* You can do it.. Reki!*Smiles widely*.... Mama loves you...*disappears*

Reki : Mama!!!...... No.... No.... NOOOOOOO!!!!!

End of Flashback..

Alvaro :...... S-so.... You're the prince of Crystalia?

Lay : You lost... Your family at a... Really young age.... I'm sorry for you...Yiu didn't deserve that..

Reki : I-it's okay.... I'm starting to move on from all those....

Kaizo : But then what happened to the King of Dark zone?

Reki : Er.... My powers got out if control because of my emotions and.... I... Blowed uo the whole castle of darkzone...

All : What?!!

Draco : Well... What you did wasn't wrong tho...

Boboiboy : Maybe.. I would have done the same...

Fang : Yeah.... Hallillintar would electrify the whole kingdom I guess...

Yaya : But then...Why is the miracle powers splitted into two users..?

Reki : That's what I wanted to tell you...ehm... There are like 4 main sacred powers..... Miracle powers are sealed in the Miracle stone... Dark powers are sealed in the dark stone... Bloody Darkness is sealed in the Bloody Scarlet.... And then.... There is.... One more but.. It's still unknown what power it possesses.

And finally the answer for your question is that... It is splitted because... These are the legendary powers of Gods... And it's way toi powerful.... A single person couldn't handle it... It will eventually destroy the user...And...

Alvaro : Does that mean... Alan and Alex...

Reki : Yeah... They could die anytime....It's already too much...I guess You know... Your energy is drained quickly... But for them..it isn't... Because... They are not the one using it... It's their negative emotions... The dark stone and bloody Scarlet were activated because of those emotions... And is fully taking control of them... And it's very dangerous for them... And the others...and the miracle power is the only power that can stop the other 3...as it is the strongest of them all... But... We couldn't use it to it's fullest as it still hasn't met up with the miracle stone...

Boboiboy : Huh?! Haven't you seen the miracle stone?!..

Reki : Erm.... About That...I wasn't able to find it till now... As the Minister of Darkzone kingdom invaded our palace when it caught in fire and stole it... But I'm sure he couldn't take it too far... As only the power weilders can carry the power-folders.... For too long.. He must have already burnt into ashes after walking for like 5 mins...

Ying : Then why weren't you abke to find it?

Reki : He seemed to understand that... And made some kind of seal around it... Which was impossible to break..

What?!!

.
.
.

.
.
.

.
.

End of chapter!

Hope you like it!!✨️..

Sorey if it made you sad.. Or drop your phone or laptop... 😅..

It's 22: 28..

I gotta go and sleep!!..

Bye!!..

Karukute hayai✨️👻⚡️!!.. «vanishes»

I Luv him❤️✨️😚👉🏻👈🏻

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

1.8K 84 34
THIS BOOK IS CANCELLED, BUT I MIGHT FINISH IT SO NOT HOPES TO BE RAISED!!! Y/N was promoted to study a new, early discovered planet. Y/N sent up into...
20.2K 677 30
[REMASTERED] To begin with, Nerissa is no ordinary princess. She has shown her transformation after an incident that changed her childhood. Changes t...
1K 34 7
I don't know what to put in the description. ╮( ̄ω ̄;)╭ . . . . . . . . Like always Boboiboy and his gang do their mission. But then, they got a very d...
78.4K 2.6K 28
Boboiboy and his friends got a new mission , which is to help all of the Laskar Station crews to track and save all of the Power Spheres . A little s...