Their forever toxic love

By ilovemafiadaddys

The mafia boss and the stripper Nevaeh Jameson She's the bitchy stripper who like's to get her hands dirty... More

A U T H O R T' S N O T E
C H A R A C T E R A E S T H E T I C
N E V A E H
L O R E N Z O
0 1
0 2
0 3
0 4
0 5
0 7
N O T E

0 6

4.8K 76 12
By ilovemafiadaddys

Four days, four fucking days that's how long Nevaeh hasn't been to work, and I wouldn't really give a shit if it wasn't for the fact that she fucking stabbed me then just walked away and now she's not showing up to work, she also makes the club the most money, I don't need the money I have successful business everywhere going from strip clubs to just clubs fuck I don't even know half the business I have in till I have to cheek on them or get emails about them, not to mention the money I make from the mafia.

Nobody stabs me or disrespect's me without a price to pay, that price is usually death but for her it's going to be working for me.

Walking out of my office I walk towards the voices in the living room, stepping into the living room everybody looks at me, Noah's laying down on the coach with his eyes closed but I know Hes not sleeping by the way Hes breathing, Damien and Mia are sitting on the other coach glaring at each other, and Theo laying on the floor looking at the wall.

Mia sands me a smile, Damien grunts in greeting, Naoh nods with his eyes still closed "yooo my man!" Theo yell out at me, shaking my head at him I sigh and say what I came in here to say in the first place.

"Nevaeh will be working for me." I tell them looking down at my watch, "Really?" Mia said, sounding suspicious "and how did this happen?" Mia asked.

"It hasn't yet." I say dryly "Theo in my office." I say and walk out going back to my office, Theo walks in with his goofy smile on and sits in the chair in front of my desk. "I need you to hack into Nevaeh's job application and see where it was sent from." I tell him simply and see his smile grow bigger, he nods and walks out going to get whatever he needs to do what I asked him to.

Heading over to the address Theo found, I grab my keys and get in my car putting the keys in and staring it up then driving off.

It's a decent looking house from the outside, I get out and knock on the door once no answer, once again, no answer so I start pounding on her door. I'm not a patient man. 

Nevaeh

I'm in the middle of putting on some of my bracelets on when I hear knocking, I stop and listen but don't hear anything thinking I was tripping because I was high but then I start hearing banging, what the fuck.

Grabbing one of me knifes I walk over to my door opening it, yes I look crazy opening my door with a knife in my hands but whoever's knocking at my door at ten thirty at night is fucking crazy, and....... I do not expect to see this dump cocky ass dick sucking asshole at my fucking door but what's worse is that there's three of them just standing there looking at me in all there fine arrogant, cocky, smug, glory his silver chain hanging perfectly on his neck, his silver watch sitting on his tan soft looking skin, I look down to his hand the Vains popping out. Oh, my fucking god.

Too bad Hes a stupid asshole that thinks Hes better than everybody.

I squint my eyes at him, and I can't do anything but bust out laughing, bending over clenching my stomach I laugh I don't even know what I'm laughing at, well I do, him but I don't why. I look up at him and see his jaw clenched.

"Hello." I say trying to hold in my laugh, "what the fuck is so funny?" he grits out. Don't laugh, don't laugh, don't laugh, don't laugh, I chant to myself.

I'm not usually like this when I'm high I can control myself but fuck I don't know how much I've smoked but I know it's more them I usually do, and this is probably like the worst time for him to show up because I don't have the amount of control I would like to have Infront of him.

How the fuck dose this man know where I live, I think to myself.

"Your fucking creepy, like stalker creep which I've never had a stalker or not that I know of wait have you been stalking me because if you have been then that means that I do have a stalker, oh my fucking god your my stalker and I just opened my door for you, fuck, fuck, fuck I'm stupid but I can take you come on this will be fun." I say smirking.

But next thang I know something hits me in the hand and darkness takes over.

Fucking hell!

___________________

Fuck my head, I feel a pounding on my head and without opening my eyes I try to bring my hand up and rub it but like I said fucking tried. Fuck me.

I peel my eyes open and look around, I'm in a chair in the middle of an empty room it looks like a basement with my hands tied behind me I think back to the last thing I remember, I was putting on my bracelets then I heard banging on the door went to open it and- that fucker. I look down at myself and see that I'm still in the same clothes, an oversized black Eminem t-shirt with plan black pajama pants and socks.

I look around and see a camera pointing right at me, I smirk knowing Hes watching then I take my tied hands and stretch my arms over my head, I'm one flexible bitch, bring my tied hands to the front of me in my lap, I bring them up to my mouth and untie them with my teeth, my smirk grows as I stretch my arms and yawn then just sit there looking bored at my feet.

As I expected the door burst open and Lorenzo walks in with a scowl on his face with Mr. Grump grump walking in behind him "aww it takes two of you?" I pretend to pout, Lorenzo's scowl depends and the grump just stands there looking at me, fuck I want to laugh so bad right now.

"I've got shit to do. watch her Damien." he grits and walks out leaving me and Mr. grumpy pants who is still just standing there looking at me alone.

"Sup Mr. grump grump." I say in a board tone, he still just stands there looking at me.

"So," I say looking down at my nails "how are you toda- tonight whatever?" I question, he still just stands there looking at me.

"O m g your like so hot!" I say in a slutty girl voice twisting a strand of my short blonde hair around my finger, he narrows him eyes at me a little bit, but I want a bigger, better reaction out of this big bad buff grumpy man.

While I think of something else to say I start to sing to myself, "I can make your bed rock, yeah I-I can make your bed rock." thinking about what I just sang I look up at grump, "I'm not talking about your bed or anybody's." I burst out laughing thinking about everything I just said. Fuck I'm funny.

"You look like you suck dick." I say finally deciding on what I wanted to say. He didn't really look like he sucks dick but if he did who gives a fuck, I'm just board and trying to get a reaction out of him and I did, I see a little scowl start to take a place on his face.

Getting what I was aiming for I smile going back to looking at my nails and start humming "where's Theo?" I question, no response "where's Mia?" I see his eyes flick to mine, he narrow's his eyes but nothing more.

"Oh, fuck you" I say flicking him off and rolling my eyes but before I can say anything else Lorenze walks in and garbs my arm pulling me up and walks out of the room then starts dragging me up some stairs but before he can drag me up all the way I bite his hand yes, I bite his hand, who the fuck does he think he is. "What the fuck!" he snaps but not letting go of my arm like I was aiming for, fuck me.

He continues to walk up to the top the stairs and when we get there, he drags me down a hallway and into another room that looks like an office I look around and see Mia, Theo and blueberry or Noah whatever the fuck I don't care.

"Ahh hello my dear family." I say without Stretched arms and a smile.

Mia smiles and waves, blueberry tiredly chuckles Damien growls under his breath and goes to sit by Mia, Lorenze sits behind his desk with a scowl and Theo, Theo smirks at me, "daddy." he calls me, I roll my eyes and sit in one of the chairs that's in front of his desk.

"So why is it that you KIDNAPED me?" I question looking Lorenze in his gray eyes, wait emerald, oh my god.

"I've got shit to do." I grit out my mood changing form my carefree attitude to a pissed off one.

"Well, this is what's going to happen," Lerenzo starts off, rolling my eyes I wait for him to say whatever's about to come out of his stupid mouth. "You're going to move into this house, my house, you're also going to work for me-" Lorenzo starts leaning forward but is cut off.

Who in the actual fuck does he think he is?

Still looking at him I see how serious he is and bust out laughing "I-fuck" I say still laughing "what the fuck are you talking about?" I ask trying to stop laughing, "you don't have a choice." he says with a shrug.

join a mafia, I have no reason not to it would actually be fun I mean I get to kill people, torcher them even, fuck yes, I mean what's the worst that can happen I die? I don't really care to live now anyway so. The problem is who asked me, no fucking told me told me, I don't want to fucking work for this asshole I'm not going to fucking work for this asshole, but I will work with this asshole.

"You don't have a choice." I say making my voice deep copying him, he just sits there with no emotion on his face. Deciding to be series I tell him what I've decided "I will no way in hell work for you, but I will work with you butter." I tell him kicking my feet up on his desk, I can see he wants to say something, but he sits there for a second thinking then with a smirk he nods.

I narrow my eyes at him "welp," I say clapping my hands together and standing up "who wants to come with me to get my shit?" I ask looking around.

sorry I've been lacking I haven't been motivated

but I have good news this is going to the last really short chapter!!!

bye loves<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.6K 1.7K 73
She's a cold and ruthless girl with a dark and dangerous aura. She lives her life in secret other than those Trusted and close to her. She's domina...
114K 1.7K 26
Bella Smith,She is a normal college girl.Normal? Normal and Bella didn't fit in one sentence.She is badass,she knows how to street-fight,street-race...
689 42 22
Aurora Gomez is a 22 year old girl, who had to learn how to survive on her own after the death of her parents. She's a law student by day and a strip...
50.4K 735 40
"I'm not a cigarette you will smoke and crush, I'm a drug baby, you will beg." ~~~~~~~~~ Divya is a 17 year old girl that has a bad attitude on her...