Love made Visible

Od blackswanPooPoo

What Mina thought was an ordinary day out, turned out to be more interesting. Chaeyoung doesn't much like go... Více

I. Lazy.
II. Unexpected.
III. The girl behind the mask.
IV. Love made Visible
V. the Knight & the Pretty Stranger.
VI. Happy J-line.
VII. Can I keep her?
VIII. Gummy smile.
IX. What is Love?
X. Food, a way to a person's heart.
XI. Chae-casso. Fallen angel.
XII. The Lair.
XIII. My mind is teasing me.
XIV. Proud.
XV. 15 minutes of chaos.
XVI. All or none.
XVII. Flirt.
XVIII. Dilemma.
XIX. Respect & accept.
XX. Excited.
XXI. Nervous.
XXII. Unexpected Chef.
XXXIII. Lesson learned.
XXIV. Falling.
XXV. The Plan.
XXVI. Cheerful.
XXVII. The Guest.
XXVIII. Surprise chef.
XXIX. Beauty and Brains.
XXX. The Reveal.
XXXI. Cold.
XXXII. Jealous.
XXXIII. Thumped.
XXXIV. Hate this.
XXXV. Gone.
XXXVI. Miserable.
XXXVII. Let go.
XXXVIII. 2 years.
XXXIX. Brown Eyes.
XL - Staring back at me.
XLI. Busted.
XLII. Busted 2.
XLIII. Chaeng's Love made Visible.
XLIV. Crazy Over You.
XLV. Momo's growl.
XLVI. Lose control.
XLVII. Holding-hands-while-Talking.
XLVIII. Just Stop.
L. I need to know.
LI. Too much to bear.
LII. Pain.
LIII. I owe you my life.
LIV. Sensations.
LV. Not so innocent.
LVI. Back again.
LVII. Miss Independent.
LVIII. The Advisor.
LIX. Whipped.
LX. Smile / Blush / Frown.
LXI. Tokyo.
LXII. Give in.
LXIII. Scream.
LXIV. Paris.
LXV. The one destined for me.
LXVI. 2 years worth of Dates.
LXVII. Worth it.
LXVIII. The Selfish and the Unselfish.
LXIX. The Agreement.
LXX. The Ball.
LXXI. A Tragic Almost-Love Story.
LXXII. He's EviL.
LXXIII. Va ra bba ba ba.
LXXIV. Chill.
LXXV. Coincidence.
LXXVI. Anxiety Attack.
LXXVII. Angry Sana.
LXXVIII. Last Vacation.
LXXIX. Clip boards and pens.
LXXX. Thank Yous...
LXXXI. Sobbing Party.
LXXXII. Last Cry.
LXXXIII. Crazy sisters.
LXXXIV. Home?
LXXXV. 360 degree turn.
LXXXVI. Win your Heart back.
LXXXVII. The Urge.
LXXXVIII. Finally.
LXXXIX. Now that's a Love made Visible.
xoxo.

XLIX. Questions.

838 33 0
Od blackswanPooPoo

Chaeyoung.

I slept I think for just 2 hours. When I woke up it's still dark. I looked at beside me, all I can see is her hidden figure inside the comforter.

The excitement that I usually feel whenever I see her is not there today. I feel like I want to stay away from her. All I can feel now is pain. I can't even go back to sleep so I decided to run.

The hotel was by the beach as well. I ran for an hour only to stop when I felt very tired. I like running, it takes my mind off things. As soon as I sat on the sand, thoughts kept flooding my head.

The events of last night confuses me. Out of nowhere she ask me to stop. Did I frighten her too much the night before when I almost kissed her? But she don't looked scared at all. In fact she closed her eyes when my lips almost touched hers. She didn't stepped away nor stopped me. So why does she want me to stop?

I was too stunned to speak last night that I didn't even had the time to think about asking her those. I just got hit by what she said head on. it was like that 2 years ago but this time she confronted me instead of just ignoring me. I didn't know it would be much painful with her words.

"...I don't need those things. Just stop..." I can't believe Mina could be so cold too.

But I still have tons of questions in my head which I'm not sure if it'll be answered. She might start to ignore me again.

I suddenly felt as if my chest felt tightened. All I can do is hold my knees and cry.

I stayed there crying for hours. What should I do now? I'm sure Mina haven't told Sana and Momo the reason too. So that means we're stuck together. I was happy last night with Sana asking me to join them on their vacation. I was excited cause I could spend more time with Mina. But in just a few minutes of her talking to me changed it all.

I suddenly feel like all my energy was drained so I went back to the hotel. I ran into her. I know she will ignore me so I didn't bother to look at her.

I just bowed to manager unnie and went inside.

Sana: Oh my. Look at you.

Momo: You looked like you've been beaten up.

Though I wasn't but It does feel like it.

Sana took hold of my arm and drag me to sit by the dining table.

Sana: eat first. You look like you'd pass out anytime.

She handed me a plate with eggs, bacon and croissant. Momo made me a coffee.

Me: Thanks guys.

I began to eat. Gosh, once I tasted that bread I suddenly realize I was starving. So i ate a lot.

Momo: See. Mina was complaining how we ordered a lot when clearly it's enough for just us.

Sana: I know you need to be fit, but Chaeyoung you're torturing yourself. Mina said she found you unconscious the other day because of running. And now this. Don't overdo it Chaeyoung, it's not healthy.

I suddenly stopped eating with her mentioning Mina. I feel angry suddenly but then I ignored it for she's not here anymore. Well for now.

Me: would her photoshoot last all day like yesterday?

Sana: most likely yes.

Me: well, let's do something fun.

Momo: how about Mina?

Sana: she can join us tomorrow or later at dinner. I'm thinking of eating at a seafood restaurant.

Momo: That's sounds great!

And just like that they forgot about Mina. I should too. I hope I can. 2 years didn't seems to be enough.

An hour and a half later we already ready to go. I told the other two to wear their rubber shoes.

Sana: Where to? Why the need of wearing rubber shoes?

Momo: I wonder the same thing, It was a bit hard to choose what to wear to match it.

Me: I've been wanting to go to this popular tourist spot but I wasn't feeling well. That's the day Mina saw me. It has a great view with a bit of hiking.

Sana: Wow, that's great. We haven't tried hiking before. Let's go then!

They now sound excited. I noticed they still wore caps and masks to hide their identities. Before leaving the hotel, I took 3 bottled water. We hailed a taxi and 40 minutes later we reached our destination, the Hallasan National Park. There were 7 trails and we chose the easiest one, The Eorimok trail.

The hike was somewhat hard and tiring but somehow hillarious because of the two. My early morning run toughen my legs unlike for the two who didn't exercise today. They kept complaining that their legs are tired. We rested like 6 times or more and that's every 20 to 30 minutes. What's supposed to be a 2 hours hike we ended hiking for 4 hours. But it's worth it.

I did the right thing of choosing this instead of the falls. The view while hiking was so pretty even the trees too. Though tired, the two still enjoyed it even taking pictures once in a while. I'm glad we came here cause you can truly appreciate the beauty and silence of the forest. When we reached the viewing point we were amazed by the scenery.

With the sun out, and clear skies you can see the lush greenery and it gives you to a vantage view of Jeju city.
When we reached the Witse oreum shelter we decided to hail a taxi. Our next destination is a popular restaurant where they serve black pork as requested by Momo.

When we reached the restaurant we were chatting what happened during our hike. They were so fun to be with. You just can't help but smile at their goofiness.

It was now 6pm. We were waiting for the food when Sana's phone rang.

Sana: Oh Minatang. Yeah. We went hiking. Yes, we really did. Why? Are you done with the photoshoot?...

I looked at her, I didn't know she was looking at me too. She smiled.

Sana: Come here right away. We're still waiting for the food... Okay... Okay I'll text you the name of the restaurant.

Momo: She's done?

Sana: Yeah, they finished early. She's asking where we were. She's on her way now.

Momo: Good, let's order more for them.

She's coming. What should I do? Duh! Ignore her, cause she will for sure. Don't get me wrong I'm not mad at her about what she said. I'm just frustrated that she just blurted that out without even explaining. She always leaves me hanging with a lot of questions in mind.

A few minutes later Mina arrived alone. She sat beside me, probably avoiding the two from asking. The two greeted her which she greeted back. I had no choice but to look at her and nodded.

For a split second our eyes met. In just a small amount of time I get to take a lot of her in my mind. She looked stunning as ever on a black turtle neck top. Her hair was on a bun with some of her side hair hanging by the side.

Momo: where's manager unnie?

Mina: Sana asked her to buy us some beer and some snacks for later. So she dropped me here first.

Momo: Good idea. Wooh! It's here.

Momo suddenly got excited. I turned around and saw why. Our food arrived. We dig in as soon as everything was served.

I was about to reach for the thongs when Mina did the same. It ends up with her hand landed on mine. She quickly let go. I looked at her she turned a bit pink. I smiled on the inside. My pretty angel is blushing. Wait. I think I should stop calling her that. Why not she can't even hear my thoughts. I said to myself while I didn't notice I was still staring at her.

She cleared her throat which made me come back to my senses. I looked ahead and saw Sana and Momo's head pressed together apparently whispering and giggling. I bet they're talking about us.

Me: I'll grill the meat.

There was an awkward silence after that which Sana broke. She began telling Mina what we did earlier. The two animatedly tell what happened which made us two forget about the awkward moment. We spent the night chatting, laughing and eating.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

119K 3.9K 20
Twice, a popular group in their school, wanted a new member. So they decided to have an audition to find a new member. One person in particular stuc...
141K 4.9K 30
Their life off camera is far from being as perfect as it is on camera. They all have their struggles, their feelings, and more importantly, their sec...
378K 12K 37
Michaeng. Michaeng. Michaeng. Lol This story includes detailed matured content, brace yourselves. I'll appreciate any reactions or comments :)
25.1K 1K 25
Son Chaeyoung's life was ordinary until that stranger but familiar woman, nine years older than her, appears out of the blue and intervenes her days...