||A Greninja in Pokémon Journ...

נכתב על ידי NON-USE

... "I'm supposed to be dead"..? "right"....? (Y/n) has found themselves in a situation, they died but are... עוד

•●Dead?●•
•●This world..?●•
•●Run Till You Can't No-more!●•
•●Lab rat●•
•●Wondering●•
•●Assisting●•
•●Its all messed up, I don't care●•
•●A Kind Soul●•
•●caught up●•
imagine thinking this is a chapter

•●Funky tune●•

1.4K 55 52
נכתב על ידי NON-USE

I am so God damn sorry for the last short chapter 😋

Cheeptee teeim ! !

Why do you peeps like this book 🧍‍♂️

‐‐‐‐‐------------------------------------

.

.

.

.

.

Okay lil sobble. Where in the fuck are we going? I never planned this.

... thanks for the response.

"Hey! Look!"

Ah fook.

"Its a pokemon! Mom can you catch it for me?"

Ew a child

"Im sorry, I haven't got any pokeballs on me at the moment. What pokemon is it?"

"Aww.. I don't know, its blue!"

"Lets get going."

Mother of the year, WOO.

Almost got fricking caught, that wouldn't have been ideal.

I feel a somewhat poke on my back, the sobble turned visible, it points towards . . . THE POKEMON RESEARCH LAB!? I JUST CAME FROM THERE, UGHH... FINEE..

Off we go, jumping from tree to tree again. Sage.

.

.

.

.

Um... what's that noise..? Its a hella funky beat, we having a festival over here?

I peek my head through the trees, huh, funky people doing funky things, it's a pokemon battle, but with music?

The pokemon battles against a lucario and a buneary.. yeah the lucarios gonna win, what's your bet little guy.

Oh yeah-

'Who will win?'

The sobble points to the lucario.

"Alright lucario, you ready!?" The girl with the lucario yelled, dragging more attention to the fight.

The lucario nods, holding its fist up, ready to fight.

"You got this buneary!" The other girl yelled, with its buneary jumping in the air.

"You each have one pokemon, if a pokemon can no longer fight, your opponent wins. Whoever wins will rank up in the Galar league."

"Match begin!"

Watch it jinx me.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Buneary is unable to battle, that means pokemon gym leader, Korrina wins!"

OH, THAT WAS THAT ROLLER SKATING BITCH?

WHOOPS.

atleast I didn't jinx myself.

"Great job lucario! You did amazing!"

"Thank you for battling me, you and your lucario are great!"

"Thank you! All in the name of teamwork."

Eugh, teamwork bleh.

Since the battles ended, most people have gone now, how bout I cause some mischief. Mehehehehe.

Time to figure out what moves I can do, wait I'm a water and dark type, HmMmMmMmmMmm.

I think I'll just use a good old water pulse.

Here we go!

By the time I charge my water pulse, of course sobble is panicking and turning invisible.

Water pulse!

I shoot the water pule directly at Korrina, . . . Was not my target but alright, before it could hit her, her lucario defended her by using bone rush on my water pulse, exploding it in the process. Epicness.

"That was a water pulse, whats a pokemon want?"

I hear you, you wrongen!

The lucario checks to see if Korrina's alright, MUHAHA nows my chance to do it again.

I throw another water pulse, this time it hits the ground, what I was wanting to for it to do the first time but oh well.

The lucario looks towards where I am and gets ready to attack but stops when Korrina grabs its shoulder.

She shakes her head, the lucario gives up its stance in a more relaxed one, but still on guard.

Hmm, what other moves do I know, . . . Lemme just

I focus, c'mon. . Oh. Hey that was easy.

Night slash bitches WOOO.

can I throw it?

I throw my night slash to Korrina's feet.

"Woah! We should go! I think it's angry somehow."

The lucario nods, off they go. I wanted to mess with them more. Can't I just make people scared of their wellbeing. Is that so bad?

Now that I put it like that. Yeah kinda.

Its not my fault I want to have fun.

Welp. Off we go my dear sobble, adventure time C'mon grab your fri- Wrong show-

Now sobble, I don't want you picking up this behavior from me. Only I can do that. If you started then I wouldn't be unique anymore, I wasn't a Saint when I was alive so why start now?

The world needs a little bit of chaos, it'd be boring without it.

LETS START WORLD WAR THREE, WOOO!

Kay, maybe not that much chaos, a healthy amount of it.

Off we go to the research lab my dear friend sobble.

By now sobbles turned visible again, again pointing to the research lab.

On my w-

"Korrina!"

Who tf-

"Hey Ash!"

ARE YOU KIDDING ME, THATS IT IVE LOST THE WILL TO LIVE. TWICE.

"Long time no see, oh! Ash I've got something to tell you."

Snitches get stitches !

"Huh? What is it?"

"Something weird happened to me, I was just walking away from a previous battle, when suddenly a water pulse came flying my way! Luckily lucario defended me with its bone rush, do you know anything about that?"

Loud mouth.

"Well, there was a pokemon Goh was trying to catch, but we couldn't see what it looked like and it kept attacking us, maybe it's that? Just a guess.."

"Hmm, why would it try attacking me? Did I do something to offend it?"

"You said you were battling, right? Maybe that upset it?"

"Hmm, maybe.."

While there're thinking I'm just going to send a little water pulse their way, what harm can it do?

Teehee, die.

Water pulse!

"Gah! See!?"

"Pikachu use thunderbolt on that tree!"

. . .

Ah fuck.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

------------------------------------------------------

Oh no, whatever will you do?

🥲

It's almost midnight help-

------------------------------------------------------

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

47.6K 1.2K 175
Disclaimer : This is not my story. No plagiarism intended. The credit goes to original author. ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ The entire Yunzhou knew that the Ye Family h...
41.3K 90 15
Smut 18+ ONLY! ⚠️WARNING⚠️ ⚠️CONTAINS MUTURE CONTENT⚠️ 22 year old Raven Johnson is just going to her yearly doctors appointment, little does she kno...
31.5K 469 14
DELULU & GUILT PLEASURE