REWRITTEN: Sano Manjiro X Rea...

Od WCwriteslemon

๐˜ˆ๐˜ง๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฃ๐˜บ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ, ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๏ฟฝ... Vรญce

WARNING
PREFACE
SANO MANJIRO X READER
FINAL CHAPTER
EPILOGUE
AUTHOR'S NOTE
SPECIAL CHAPTER #1

SANO MANJIRO X READER

3.3K 145 97
Od WCwriteslemon

Chapter XXV

You are currently reading some book about street fighting when you hear a knock on the door, which is quite unusual. Emma is currently at the grocery store with Hiro-san, while Baji and Izana are taking a bath together. You don't really mind it since it is usual for men to take a bath together, or is it?

It's probably Takemitchi, Draken, or Chifuyu since they are the only ones who know this place aside from the people living here.

It's noon so you sip your cup of iced tea as you walk to where the door is. You twist the doorknob and as the door opens, your eyes widen when you see who it is. The man blinks and you blink as well.

"(Y/N)?" The man chuckled and patted your head like you're a puppy, "Damn, you've gotten taller."

"Brother?" Your eyes widened as your jaw dropped on the floor while looking at him.

It's been years since you've last seen your brother. He just finished his military training last year in the states, and right now, he's working as a high profile policeman that specializes in technological machineries and combats. You're just so proud of him.

You look at his hands and he's holding bags of food. You smile wide and jump into him to hug him tight making your brother chuckle.

"I missed you." You whispered, still hugging him. You feel your brother smiling.

"I did feel the same way, too. By the way, how is it here? I bet you feel sad living all alone in this house for years—"

"Oi, (Y/N), do you have oil extract or something as a lube? My muscles are aching." Someone from behind stated and you feel your brother freeze on his feet. Suddenly, his aura changes into something murderous.

You let go from the hug and turn around, "There's an oil in the cabinet near the bathroom--- wait, Baji what the fuck?"

As you turn around, you see Baji and Izana soaked and dripping wet with just a towel wrapped on their lower abdomen. They seem like they just got out from the shower room and they are proudly bragging about their abs and muscles... in front of your brother who is now looking at you with an eyes saying, 'If you don't explain anything to me, I will literally disown you as my sister', or something like that.

You graduated in a military school in your past life so you don't mind seeing abs, but the both of them look really smug while showing you the slices of their abs and the bulge underneath the towel wrapped in the lower part of their body.

"Oh." Baji blinks and sees your brother, "You are?"

Your brother is still frozen. He just came home after years of absence and the primary thing that he saw is two almost naked men with you. He has the right to get frozen up. You, in the other hand, wants to sigh with how messed up will this go.

"Uh, it's not what it looks like," You mumbled, remembering the cliché statements in the movies you've watched whenever the character was caught, "They are also a family of mine—"

"(Y/N), I want to know what exactly is happening here." Your brother whispered in a dangerous manner. He looks really tough. You are betting your books that he wants to wrestle the two smug looking men so bad.

You cough, "I... I am... well, they are taking a bath and they just went out of the bathroom, and yes, they're naked because they are from the bathroom---"

"(Y/N)." You can sense the danger in your brother's voice.

You sigh and massage your forehead, "Ok, I'll explain everything later, but please let them have their lube— wait, why are you guys using lubes by the way?" You asked Baji and Izana.

Do men really use lubes while bathing together? Is it normal?

Izana blinks innocently, "We're going to massage each other."

"W-with lubes?" You stuttered unconsciously.

"Uh, yes. Is it weird?" Baji asked innocently, too.

"Oh god," You whispered, losing your cool because of these two half naked people, "Just go get dressed up and I'll let you guys meet my brother."

Izana looks at the man beside you observingly, "So you are (Y/N)'s brother. Good."

"What?" You asked in confusion but Izana just smirked.

The both of them apologizes to you as they went back inside the bathroom, leaving you all stressed out with your brother. He looks at you dangerously but still with love.

"What exactly is happening, (Y/N)? Why am I not aware that you have some men with you here?"

You're not easily afraid but when it comes to your brother, you are a but nervous since you really look up to him and you're sure that if he finds out that you are a delinquent in this country, he'll freak out and stop you... still, you want to be as honest as possible to your brother. You're not that close to him since he's been missing most of your life but he's still your family and you love him, too.

"I promised I'll explain everything to you but please, don't think anything unwanted. They are a family of mine, as well. You are my brother and I know it is weird but I need to tell you something important. Calm yourself." You start calmly and walk towards the book that you've been reading earlier.

"I'm shocked." You brother murmured.

"I know. Do you want some iced tea, Nii-san?" You asked.

"No, but I want an explanation regarding what I saw earlier."

You chuckle and sip an iced tea before looking at your brother with a serious gaze, "I hope you will believe what I'm about to say."

He looks back at you seriously, "Tell me what you must."

In a calm manner, you started telling your brother the truth about you being a time leaper and everything. You also told him how did Baji and Izana, with Shinichiro and Emma ended up staying in your place. Your brother is just listening silently and when you finally stopped talking, he looks at you with a concern gaze.

"We should visit a psychiatrist—"

You sigh in a defeated manner, "I know you won't believe me."

Your brother looks at you with slight concern, "I might not be here with you for years but I know you. You're not the type of person who would just go building nonsense stories out of nowhere. I believe you, and trust me, I do. But we need to have someone consult your emotions and feelings, (Y/N)."

"I'm perfectly fine, Nii-san."

Your brother took a deep breath, "Very well. I won't push you on it if you don't want to. But you know you can always count on me if something happens and—"

"Yo, (Y/N)'s brother." Baji cutted as he and Izana went out of their rooms with a small towel wrapped on their nape. Thankfully, they are now fully clothed, "We're sorry you have to see what you saw lately."

Your brother smiles at them calmly, "(Y/N) told me everything with honesty. Did you really die?"

Baji blinks and chuckles slightly as if it's a normal question, "Oh yes. Sure we do."

"(Y/N), would you introduce me to your... friends?" You brother asked as he is hesitant with the words friends because of what he saw earlier.

"Alright," You answered and looked at your brother, "These two people here are Baji Keisuke and Izana Kurokawa. They are my family, brother, I see them as one. Shinichiro-san and Emma-chan aren't here but they are also a family of mine."

You see Izana smile with your introduction as you look at them, "Baji-kun and Izana-kun, this is my brother, Lieutenant General Guren."

"Guren-san?" Izana asked and smiled, "...From Owari no Seraph—"

"Shit, don't break the fourth wall." Baji whispered and slightly punched Izana's arms.

"Nice to meet you, Guren-san." Izana added and lent his hands, and Guren accepted it professionally.

"I'm glad to meet you, Guren-san." Baji added and looked at you, "By the way, (Y/N), all of the lubes are out of stock now. I'm going to buy more later."

Guren looks at you suspiciously, "Why do you have a stock of lubes in this house, (Y/N)?"

You gulp and try to think of a calm response, "Uh, for random necessary lubricants?"

Izana averted his gaze and tried to stop his laughter, feeling silly with your choice of words and Baji is just smiling in a teasing manner. You know it's just normal of them but those gestures makes your brother more suspicious.

"They're not your boyfriends, are they?" Guren asked, observingly and deliberately.

You immediately shook your head in denial, "No, as I stated, they're my family so basically, it's incest."

"Ok? Then I'll be fine knowing you're not emotionally committed to any forms of romantic relationship." Guren muttered, nodding.

Romantic relationship? Emotionally committed? Out of nowhere, the image of a certain person plastered inside your mind making you bite the inside of your cheeks slightly.

Manjiro.

"(Y/N), I have errands to do later in Tokyo thus I won't be staying here much. Before that, I'm going to cook something for you and your friends." Your brother stated calmly and looked at the two men, "It is also a pleasure to meet you, Izana and Baji. I'm going to buy more lubes for the both of you next time."

After eating the meal that Guren prepared, the both of you went to a cemetery together. It is where your uncle, the one who took care of the both of you when you're little, was buried. The both of you pay your respect and after that, Guren stated that he'll be going. You give your brother a hug and wish him good luck before you are left behind in front the grave of your relative.

What does being buried feels like?

You should have been there, 6 feet under the ground. You are basically dead. You are killed. But how are you not there? Until now, the mystery of what happened to you remains unknown. You don't know how you timeleaped and you don't know Manjiro's connection to it.

You remained silent and staring at the grave for hours, unable to move even a little. You want to know what it feels like to really die. You are dead but you're still alive in a different time, it confuses you so much.

You are sitting in silence while hugging your knees silently. You can't really remember your uncle's face, you're too young when he died. You just want to know where he is right now, or where the people that died went right now?

You are staring at the white tulips that Guren left on the grave and while looking at it, you feel some droplets of water falling down your skin. You blink in confusion as you chuckled tiredly. You didn't dare to move, you don't feel like moving at all. You just let the raindrops soak your clothes and your hair as you are still hugging your knees in silence.

"I should have been dead." You whispered in exhaustion, "I'm given a chance to stay alive here but I keep messing things up."

"You're planning to keep it a secret from the start?"

"You're planning to keep on fooling me, (Y/N)?"

"I don't fucking need your help. I don't fucking need you."

"Listen. You are the worst person that I've ever met."

"Ah, what a mess." You muttered silently clenching your palm on your wet sleeves as you hugged yourself, feeling the coldness all over you, "Ever since then, I'm always messing up."

You feel your heart tightened a little. You know everything that's about to happen but you're still messing up everything. You even pulled Takemitchi into this thing. Mikey is suffering, Takemitchi is suffering because of you, everyone is suffering in silence. Now you feel even more messed up knowing how despite the things you can do, you can't still do one single thing for Mikey. You can't help him with his burdens at all and—

You stilled a little when the raindrop stops pouring down your body. You blink in confusion. It is still raining. With your lazy eyes, you pull back your head to look up and you freeze with your eyes slightly widened with what you saw.

Mikey is standing behind you as he's holding an umbrella just above your head to avoid you from getting wet, though you are already soaked.

He is looking at you calmly. The raindrops are pouring down his body since he literally sacrifices his umbrella for you even though he knows you're already wet from the rain. His eyes stare down at you and you blink repeatedly before you straighten up from sitting and just look at the white tulip.

When your eyes met his a few seconds ago, you just felt your heart beat unknowingly fast. It is a normal thing that's been happening whenever you're near Mikey.

He is still covering you from the rain with his umbrella.

"You don't have to do that, you'll get sick." You stated calmly while looking at the grave, avoiding Mikey's gaze, "If you want to kill me, this is the best place for doing such, Manjiro."

He didn't reply but he silently closed his umbrella and sat beside you, in front of your uncle's grave, and let himself get soaked with you under the rain.

Silence.

There is silence between the both of you.

You smiled sadly and asked the most random question inside your mind, "Do you hate me?"

You feel Mikey looking at the grave as well before he answers, "No."

You didn't say anything more. You just let the water run down your face and fill your entire body. Mikey is currently wearing a black long sleeves and he looks really calm and cold at the same time. Well, good thing he doesn't hate you— wait, he doesn't?

Before you can ask why he doesn't hate you, Mikey started speaking.

"I'm sorry." He stated. His voice is in his usual calm manner and his words are sincere, "I said those harsh words to you."

You are lost for words. You don't know why but for a moment, you can't think straight after hearing those words from him. He doesn't seem to be the kind of person who will apologize, and you know it. Manjiro is just too cold, too cold for your own good.

"You really don't have to," You muttered, hugging yourself because of coldness while letting the water hang on your eyelashes, "It's fine."

"Why didn't you tell me?" Mikey asked, his emotions are still cold and impassive, "Why didn't you tell me that you're just like Takemitchy?"

Your jaw clenches. You don't really know what Mikey is doing here in this cemetery but you feel incredibly nervous with the questions that he's asking. He knows it already, he knows about what you are capable of. But he doesn't have to know that it has something to do with him, though you are aware that it is quite obvious.

"Will you believe me if I tell you that I mustn't tell those things to you for your sake?" You asked calmly.

You know what will happen. You know this will happen. But Mikey mustn't know what will happen to him, in that way the thing that is supposed to happen will be followed accordingly.

"That is why you said you would protect me?" Manjiro asked and sighed a little, "You shouldn't."

Damn, Manjiro, you're so damn stubborn.

"You've been in agony, aren't you? Your eyes may look cold and emotionless but deep inside you're dying, Manjiro. It's as if you'll break anytime soon, and when that time comes... the people around you would be...sad." You whispered, almost inaudible, "...I've been a police asset, and I am also a part of the military's intel personals. Seeing people die is not new to me, but then, everytime I see such a thing happen, I get extremely... sad, if that's the best thing you would describe it."

Manjiro didn't move. You don't know if he's shocked with your sudden and random revelation. He didn't say anything. But you know, he is listening to all your words.

"I got shot, by the way." You whispered and chuckled in a faint tone. Mikey froze a little upon hearing it but you continued, "In the heart. It's painful, honestly. I thought like my uncle here, I would be buried six feet under the ground, but no. When I open my eyes, I'm already in the past. What a cliché thing to happen, don't you think?"

Silence. The sound of the raindrops meeting the ground are the only sounds that you can hear. Manjiro is still silent.

"That time when you saw me in Hiro-san's bike shop, that is also the day I got in this time span. Hey, Manjiro, do you believe that once a person dies, there is a possibility that that person will live again?"

"I saw the possibility with my own eyes." Mikey stated calmly, "You have something to do with my brother's resurrection. Why did you do it?"

"Why? I don't know." You answered and finally looked at him. His eyes are cold and he's also dripping wet, "Hiro-san is just too kind."

"He is." Mikey replied, looking at the ground with calm but deeply exhausted eyes.

You didn't say anything but then he asked something out of nowhere.

"Do I..." He looked towards your direction and caught your gaze, "Do I know you in your life before your death? Before going here?"

You stopped. Did he know you? He does. In a way more unpredictable than usual. He does know you. You know him, you met him. He's an important thing in your present that has something to do with the events before your death. You know him in a crazier way and you know Mikey will freak out if you tell him about it.

How would you say, "Hey, Manjiro, I literally told you I love you many times and ask you to be mine only for you to aim a gun on my temple and reject me a lot of times, too." in a believable manner?

It's so embarrassing!

"Yeah, you probably did." You answered, "I can't really remember much about it but I'm sure I met you in that span of time."

Now that he mentioned it, you can't remember anything more. The only thing that your memories are triggered is that time when you talked about it with Baji, and what happened to you as you remember it is a bit messed up.

"I see." Mikey muttered. You can't read his mind but you know there are a lot of things going through it, still, you are unable to talk to Mikey about it.

You are about to ask him if he wants to eat some dorayaki, but before you can start, Mikey tells you something that makes you freeze not because of the cold but because of something you can't explain.

"Thank you for saving him." Mikey whispered and gave you a soft glance. You don't know if it is just an illusion but you see him smile shortly for a millisecond, "...And thank you for trying to save me."

You're not able to say anything for a moment but you give him a grateful smile. You want to open up about Izana and Emma, and you're thinking if it's a good thing for him.

"Honestly, I—"

But before you can continue your words, your vision darkens as you get swallowed by your past memories again.

>>>

Pokraฤovat ve ฤtenรญ

Mohlo by se ti lรญbit

30.9K 785 11
โ”€โ”€โ”€ ยท ใ€‚๏พŸโ˜†: *.โ˜ฝ .* :โ˜†๏พŸ. โ”€โ”€โ”€ -๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข ๐˜จ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜›๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ ๐˜”๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ซ๐˜ช...
163K 4.4K 26
โž๐’๐ก๐ž'๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐๐š๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐จ๐จ!โž ๐š๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ- 30/05/2021 Ended 13/12/2023 ๐๐€๐๐˜ ๐ƒ๐€๐ƒ๐ƒ๐˜ โ•ญโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€.เณƒเฟ ๐—œ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐—ฎ ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜„...
414K 18.9K 82
Tokyo Revengers various x Female! Reader โŒฃ โ€ฟ โ€ฟ โ€ฟ โ€ฟ โ€ฟ โ€ฟ โŒฃ โ”† โ”† โ”† โ”†โ‹† โ”† โ”† โ”†เชœ โœพ โ”† ยฐ โ™ก โ€ข โžต โœฉ โ—› ยฐ โ”†ๅฝก โ€ โ†ถ*เณƒโœงหš. โƒ โ†ท หŠ- โ•ฐโ”€โ”€โžค "But when you told me the whole st...
193K 6.9K 50
"๐–๐‡๐„๐ ๐–๐„ ๐†๐„๐“ ๐Ž๐‹๐ƒ๐„๐‘, ๐‹๐„๐“'๐’ ๐†๐„๐“ ๐Œ๐€๐‘๐‘๐ˆ๐„๐ƒ. ๐๐‘๐Ž๐Œ๐ˆ๐’๐„?" -๐‘๐˜๐”๐†๐”๐‰๐ˆ ๐Š๐„๐ '๐ƒ๐‘๐€๐Š๐„๐' "๐๐‘๐Ž๐Œ๐ˆ๐’๐„." -(๐‹/๐)...