Chaotically Kicking Devil Ass...

Cheese_Bread32 tarafından

Our protagonist, Y/N, gets isekai'd to the world of CSM after getting his ass beat by his mentor. Now he need... Daha Fazla

Chapter 1 - New Home, New Work
Chapter 2 - Endless Hotel (Pt. 1)
Chapter 3 - Endless Hotel (Pt. 2)
Chapter 4 - Endless Hotel (Finale)
Chapter 5 - A Bad Taste of a Kiss
Chapter 6 - Gunpowder and Swords
Chapter 7 - Training
Chapter 8 - Mission: Possible
Chapter 9: New Buddies (Short Chapter)
Chapter 10 - Explodin' Time
Chapter 11 - For Enoshima
Chapter 12 - Hell-o, Darkness my Old Friend
Chapter 13 - Exit Light
Extra 1 - Spooktober
Chapter 14 - A Light in the Sea of Darkness
Chapter 15 - Revelation

Prologue - Devils, Hunters, Chaos

13.1K 197 114
Cheese_Bread32 tarafından

"Fuck! Shit! Fuck! Shit!" A man with a suit was doing a full sprint as he was being chased by a small group of people. A bullet nearly hit him and grazed his face, but it healed almost immediately. 

'Should've never skipped leg day, Y/N' A voice in his head said

'Oh shut up, Alt' Y/N retorted.

"Kill that devil!" A guy in a uniform said, pointing his weapon at Y/N. 

'Think, think. What would Rubick do in this situation?' Y/N thought hard. An idea came to mind. 

Y/N entered a narrow alleyway. He turned around and stretched his hand outward. Flames spew out of his hand in a flamethrower-like fashion. 

The chasers were caught by the flames. They began to scream in pain, which greatly annoyed Y/N. He sighed in relief and began going somewhere safe. 

He entered another alleyway and sat down, resting "Phew, almost ran out of mana" He checked his watch, it's correcting itself by adjusting it's mechanical hands.

'Probably noon' Y/N then proceeds to frown 'Rubick, that ass-hat shit fucker...'

<--/// One Hour Earlier, Gensokyo, Bamboo Forest ///-->

"-Third advice. Always try to use low mana consuming spells unless absolutely necessary" A masked man said as he stepped on a downed Y/N's arm "Fourth. Always keep your eye on the enemy. How do you keep forgetting all of my advice?"

"Ow, I mean, you are a bit boring to listen to" Y/N grinned and grabbed Rubick's foot in an attempt to pry it off "Okay, seriously, you're breaking my arm bones" 

"Correction, Humerus, and don't worry, your bones will just regenerate like they always do" Rubick said, releasing Y/N's arm from his foot

"Doesn't mean I can't feel pain, dipshit" Y/N stood up and brushed off his suit from the dirt "Welp, looks like ya won the duel. What's the score again?" 

"Yours is 8, mine is 233"

"Huh, maybe you're cheating or something" 

"No. Since it's my win, I would like for you to do something for me" Rubick calmly closed in the distance to Y/N.

"Aight, watchu want?" Y/N asked.

"I want you to give me the head of a devil. The hero of hell, specifically" 

"Huh? Hero of what now?" 

"Hero of hell. I need it for my collection, the hero of hell is highly sought after, you see" Rubick bought out a small wand from his pocket and pointed it to Y/N "Don't worry, from what I've gathered, the place I will be sending you will be safe" 

"Can I have a say in this?" 

"No"

Zap!

<--/// Somewhere in Japan ///-->

Y/N had closed his eyes as a bright flash, but when he opened them again he saw himself falling from the sky at high altitudes. Y/N then proceeded to yell at the top of his lungs. 

"FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-" 

Splash!

Luckily for him, he landed on a body of water. After swimming toward land, he grumbled as he shook his leg to get some water inside his shoes out. 

"Safe my ass" He snapped his fingers, and flames enveloped him. After a second, the flames disappear and Y/N is dried "Man, I sure do hope nobody saw that, or else I'd be in biiiiiig trouble"

Unluckily for him, a lone private devil hunter witnessed the whole thing and stayed hidden. He took out a walkie-talkie and spoke through it. 

"Oi, there's a devil near me, I need you guys here right now" 

And then the rest is history. 

<--/// Present Time ///-->

Y/N then stood up "Alright, a blood sample of the hero of hell... Where the fuck am I gonna find that guy?" 

'In hell, obviously'

"Well if that's the case, then I should've bought Doomguy with me" Y/N then exited the alleyway and wandered aimlessly in the streets. 

Everything looked normal, though it seemed like this Japan is not really techy-techy as Y/N would put it. Cars, buildings, and even attires looked old-fashioned, like he's still in the '90s

 "Okay, okay, how am I gonna get to hell...? Portals ain't an option, I got no skills for that. Killing myself is a no-no, don't wanna meet satan again"

'Plus, even if you did get to hell, they'll kick you out since you're banned' 

'I'll kick their asses instead then'

Groooowl

'Ah, right, I haven't had my breakfast'

Y/N patted his stomach as it growled in hunger "Alright, where's the nearest restaurant..." Y/N looked around and saw a McDonald rip-off called NickDonalds. Before he could go to the restaurant, a nearby commotion gained his attention

"Run! It's a devil!" 

"I don't wanna dieeeeeee!" 

Multiple civilians were running away as sounds of crashing was around the corner. Y/N decided to check it out and peeked around the corner to see a bat with a missing arm and a... chainsaw guy? 

What's even weirder is that it has a chainsaw for a head and arms, it even has a mouth with sharp teeth!

(Not mine obviously lmao)

"Is... is that a fuckin bat? Eugh..." Y/N grinned "Let's kill it" Y/N then hid from plain sight and sneakily traversed behind the bat. 

<<--/// Meanwhile ///-->>

The bat grabbed a nearby car with a person still inside "Can you cut this?!"

"Woah! Hey, aueueueh!" The person cried.

The bat threw the car to the chainsaw guy. The chainsaws on his arms retracted and caught the car with ease. 

"Oomph!" Chainsaw guy grunted "THE CHAINSAWS RETRACTED?!" 

"Your body has a monstrous power that does not match it... Yet, why do you use it to aid humans?!" The bat question. 

"WHO'S AIDIN WHAT NOW?! THE FUCK-!" Chainsaw guy then places the car over his head "DO I KNOW ABOUT THIS DUMBSHIT!?"

The chainsaw guy threw the car back to the giant bat. However, the giant bat reacted too slow and the car crashed in his face. 

"Argh!" The giant bat grunted in pain.

The person inside luckily got out and as the car fell off from the bat's face, it's mouth suddenly elongated. 

The bat released an ear-piercing screech and directly hit chainsaw guy, which didn't work on chainsaw guy since he didn't have ears. How the hell does he hear?

Anyways, the chainsaw guy got knocked away and crashed into a building, which collapsed on him after a second. 

"Augh" The human groaned. 

The giant bat's face turned into that of a smile. It grabbed on the human that just got out of the car and placed him near its face. 

"First things first, recovery. Your blood smells of tobacco, but I'll allow it for now!" The bat opened his mouth and was about to eat the human, however, an explosion at the rubbles interrupted that. 

As the dust cleared, the bat's face turned to that of a frown "Why... Are you still alive?" the bat asked, voice shaking. 

The chainsaw guy had some of his fingers and arm twisted in an unusual manner, though it didn't seem to phase him. 

"I JUST KEEP GETTIN THE SHORT END OF THIS FUCKIN STICK... AND I'VE DONE NOTHIN' BUT ENDURED THAT SHIT, BUT..." The chainsaw guy's twisted arm and fingers somehow healed and went back to normal. The chainsaws on his arms protracted, and roared to life "I STILL AIN'T COPPED A SINGLE GODDAMN-"

"Surprise mothafacka!" Y/N appeared out of nowhere and stabbed the bat at the back of it's with his dagger. He pulled out a gun and fired shots. 

"HAY! FUCK OFF, THAT'S MY KILL!" Chainsaw guy roared.

"A human?! No, the smell is different" The giant bat wiggled to shake Y/N off. The bat dropped the human and used it's arm to grab Y/N. He grinned in response. 

"Shit move there, batman" Y/N's body temperature increased. The bat dropped Y/N and licked it's hand as it burned. 

"I WANNA FEEL SOME TITS!" Chainsaw guy ran towards the bat. 

'Dude has his priorities right' Alt said

'Maybe one of my people, heh'

"Don't- Don't come any closer!" The giant bat raised it's hand and sent it to both Y/N and chainsaw guy. 

"Piece of-" Unfortunately for Y/N, his legs were too sore from all the sneaky crouching to dodge, and got hit by the punch. 

The chainsaw guy jumped and sliced it's arm. He didn't stop there, he decided to slice and dice every part of the giant bat, it's intestines even flowed out of it's stomach. Bit of an overkill if ya ask me. 

"Aight, don't ask if I'm fine, because I totally am" Y/N said as he unstuck himself from the concrete road "I think my ribs are broken, ow" 

Surprisingly, the chainsaw guy turned into a normal person with blonde hair. He ran towards the pile of intestines and rummaged through it. 

"Hey, what are ya doing? You gonna sell those at the Chinese market or what?" Y/N asked, holding his chest. 

"I'm looking for Power, she's my b-buddy" Eventually, he found what he was looking for. It was a woman holding a caged cat. She had blonde hair and sharp teeth. One trait that made the woman stand out was the short, sharp horns on her head. 

Power opened her eyes "Why did you save me...? I even tried to kill you..." 

The chainsaw guy pointed to power's breasts and did a grabbing motion. Power looked at chainsaw guy with a deadpan expression "...That's a pretty dumb reason"

"Welp, looks like funs over" Y/N walked away with his hands on his pockets. 

"Hey" Chainsaw guy called "Thanks for the help" 

"Yeah, yeah.  Anyways, I'm leaving" 

Y/N tried to swiftly leave the scene, however, an unknown force blew off Y/N's leg. He faceplanted to the ground with a grunt.

"Argh, my leg! Fuckinnnnnnnnnnn, shit!" Y/N turned his head around to see some sort of disgusting monster that closely resembles a leech, though it had hair and legs and tail. Oh yeah, it even has long tentacles. 

'I've seen enough of what you read to know where this is going, Y/N' 

"What the-" Chainsaw guy turned around and saw the monster "...Hey, can you both move?" 

"I can't move an inch. Take Nyako and get away from here!" Apparently, Power had the energy to yell. 

"Dude, I don't have a fuckin leg, the fuck do you think?" Y/N grabbed his torn-off leg and placed it back. Smoke rose from the wound as it regenerates "Hold on, it'd take a second" 

'Hey, wanna speed it up a little?' Y/N asked.

'Sorry dude, unless you want a heart attack, then no' 

Chainsaw guy nervously sweated and pulled a string from his chest. A bar from the chainsaw burst through his head, though only halfway and blood started pouring out.

"Guh! The chainsaw won't come out!" Chainsaw guy said as he was feeling immense pain 'Is it because I don't have much blood?!'

"Ah, so you were the one who killed my cutie pie, weren't youuuuuuuuu?" The leech-like monster asked "He was my man! Oh... on second glance, you look kind of cute..." 

The leech smiled disgustingly "I like how you look, so I'll let you get away" 

"And the guys behind me?" Chainsaw guy asked. 

"I'll kill them" 

Chainsaw guy closed his eyes. He decided. Exhausted and wounded, he settled in a boxing stance and menacingly glared at the leech monster.

"Then die!" 

Before they could move, the leech monster was hit by something and explodes right on her face. Chainsaw guy looked behind him to see Y/N standing up with a reattached leg. 

"Hey, I was just gonna leave you both alone, but since you ruined my pants, I changed my mind" Y/N grinned and brandished his Blink Dagger and his Taurus Hunter Magnum gun "Hey, chainsaw dude, wanna make a bet?" 

Chainsaw guy grinned and nodded "Yeah, what's 'sit?" 

"First to kill this ugly ass treats the winner with free food, I'm starving" 

"Heh, not gonna lose to ya!" Denji grinned, as he has another motivation to kill the motherfucker. 

"Let's see about that" 

---------------------------------------------------------

Sorry if I'm butchering their personalities.

Btw, Y/N's weapons. 

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

129K 4.7K 16
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ When Y/n gets added to a random group chat ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ 𝗪𝘼𝙍𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙂 --Gore -- Language -- Violence ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ╰┈➤𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙨𝙖𝙬𝙈𝙖𝙣𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙩𝙛�...
7.5K 499 8
❛ there is nothing i do better than revenge .ᐟ ❜ ★ ᝰ better than revenge ! ⸺ ABOUT 𐏐 ⟡˒ ༘ ⋆˙ a kind hearted boy falls for a vulgar, perv...
11.1K 313 18
A girl raised by a devil now has to hunt the same species that was so crucial to her existence. Life deals everyone a bad card at some point. But as...
185K 5.9K 41
Power X Male Reader. The flames poured into his soul, fusing themselves, grasping into the only thing that could give them comfort and warmth, dancin...