Complicated | The Amazing Spi...

By sunnyie_eve

"I'm gonna worry about you either way Peter. Not knowing, I'm gonna worry because you keep disappearing and d... More

π™Ύπš—πšŽ
πšƒπš πš˜
πšƒπš‘πš›πšŽπšŽ
π™΅πš˜πšžπš›
π™΅πš’πšŸπšŽ
πš‚πš’πš‘
πš‚πšŽπšŸπšŽπš—
π™΄πš’πšπš‘πš
π™½πš’πš—πšŽ
πšƒπšŽπš—
π™΄πš•πšŽπšŸπšŽπš—
πšƒπš πšŽπš•πšŸπšŽ
πšƒπš‘πš’πš›πšπšŽπšŽπš—
π™΅πš˜πšžπš›πšπšŽπšŽπš—
πš‚πš’πš‘πšπšŽπšŽπš—
πš‚πšŽπšŸπšŽπš—πšπšŽπšŽπš—
π™΄πš’πšπš‘πšπšŽπšŽπš—
π™½πš’πš—πšŽπšπšŽπšŽπš—
πšƒπš πšŽπš—πšπš’
πšƒπš πšŽπš—πšπš’ π™Ύπš—πšŽ

π™΅πš’πšπšπšŽπšŽπš—

1.3K 33 1
By sunnyie_eve

Once the doors open they step out of the elevator bumping into Gwen. Gwen looks between the two of them slightly glaring at Peter, still annoyed with him, "What are you both doing here?" She asks them.

"What are you doing here? You don't work today." Maddie asks her.

Gwen hears the guys looking for her so she motions for the two to follow her into a closet. "She's not here. Check another floor." They hear the men say.

"There was an accident in the genomics lab, and they're covering it up. And I found out. That guy from Times Square last night?" Gwen tells the two.

"Max? Our electrical engineer?" Maddie whispers.

"Yeah, and he loved Spider-Man, by the way. He was, like, a fanatic." Gwen lets Peter know.

"I didn't get love vibes. I got more of a want to kill me with his electricity vibe." Peter tells her.

"That's actually kind of what it's like to love you." Maddie adds, making Peter cover her mouth with his hand.

"I was searching for him in the computer and all the files, he's erased. He's completely erased." Gwen tells them.

"And what about you two? Why are you both here?" Gwen asks them.

"Harry." They speak at the same time.

"Osborn?" Gwen asks.

"He's dying. And he thinks the only thing that's gonna save his life is Spider-Man's blood." Maddie tells her.

"And as far as we know, if I give it to him, it could kill him." Peter adds.

"Or something worse." Gwen adds.

"I tried to explain that to him last night." Maddie sighs, making Gwen give her a look.

"Was this before or after kissing him?" Peter asks, getting sassy.

"Are we really gonna do this again?" Maddie rolls her eyes.

"Yes. Did you or him make the first move? At least tell me that." Peter asks, hoping she wasn't the first one.

"He did, then I kissed him back." Gwen watches the two invested.

"Just once? Was it just a single kiss." Peter stares into her eyes making her start to feel bad even though there was no reason to feel bad.

"No,"

"You're gonna help get Gwen to the elevator while I distract them." Peter tells Maddie and they all get out of the closet.

The girls watch Peter mess with the guys being super clumsy making them giggle while waiting for the elevator. As soon as the doors open the rush in giggling. Since both of them weren't paying attention to their surroundings, they didn't see Harry in the elevator too.

"How did the talk go?" Harry speaks up, making the girls slightly jump.

"Harry, you scared us. Harry, this is my cousin Gwen." Madeline introduces him to her to ignore his question.

"I thought you broke up with Peter?" He changes the topic, confusing Madeline. "I heard the yelling while you both waited for the elevator." He adds.

"We did... it just..."

"Complained... I remember. I mean, plus it's Peter. Everything's alway complicated with Peter." Harry laughed and the girls did too.

"Yeah, you're right." Maddie looks at Gwen then at the floor.

"But that's why he needs you. To help make his choices clear." Madeline looked at Harry, eyeing him.

"He doesn't need me. He doesn't even want me around him." She looks at the closed doors.

"Do you wanna come over?" Harry asks her hoping she says yes.

Gwen looks at Madeline wondering if she was going to say yes after hearing what was said between her and Peter in the closet.

"Yeah, I have no plans for the rest of the day." Madeline says making Harry smile.

"We were just heading out to eat." Gwen lies so she can talk to Madeline. Maddie looks at her confused but sees Gwen giving her a look.

"How about I come over after lunch?" Maddie asks, turning back to Harry.

"That's good. I'll just be home and you know where to find me." Harry smiles as the girls get out of the elevator.

"Why did you lie and say we have a lunch date?" Madeline asks as they walk out of Oscorp.

"We need to talk about you and Peter, and you and Harry." Gwen drags her to the nearest restaurant to eat.

The girls take a seat at a table outside and look through the menu after ordering their drinks. "Start talking." Gwen slaps Maddie with the menu.

"I don't even know where you want me to start?" Madeline laughs but stops letting out a sigh.

"How about you explain your relationship with Harry to me. I thought you two were just friends catching up but hearing Peter saying you kissed him... Thank you." Gwen thanks the waiter as he brought their drinks to them.

"We were... we are. Last night he showed me what he showed Peter today. He was having a breakdown about not wanting to die and I was trying to talk to him. I was telling him we don't know if it would save him and that he could just die faster. That I'm worried about him. He told me no one has ever worried about him, so I told him I promised that I was there for him. He pulled me into a kiss then said he doesn't want to die before kissing me again."

"And you kissed him back?" Gwen wanted to know everything.

"Yes... My mind was running around not knowing what to do anymore. I was saying to myself I still loved Peter and I really want to see if we could start over, but getting close with Harry for the past month... I fell for him too." Madeline hides her face.

"After the kiss Harry said he knew Peter and I dated because earlier in the day, Harry was asking Peter if he had a girl. Peter said no but we kept glancing at each other giving it away. I told him it was complicated so he asked me why we broke up and I explained it in a clean way."

"Maddie." Gwen sighs, making Madeline huff.

"I brought up how I have this curse that I lose everyone. My parents, Peter's uncle, your dad, then my best friend. Harry then said that I have him now until he dies. I ended up slapping him so he ended up kissing me again. Just this time though it was a really heated make out on the sofa."

"How really heated?" Gwen raises an eyebrow.

"Umm..." I look away from him.

"Did you guys do it?" Gwen covers her mouth.

"No..."

"Madeline." Gwen says my name.

"We just lost a few articles of clothing..."

"Was there touching?" I make brief eye contact with her.

"There was some moaning..."

"Wow... okay...How did Peter know you guys kissed?" Gwen leans on the table.

"When I was confused to see Peter at Oscopr, I asked did he called him while I was at the store, and he said he wanted to show him what I saw last night while kissing my cheek. So when I went to talk to Peter about everything Harry showed him wanting Spider-Man... Peter asked if we were a thing and I explained the whole night before. He asked me if we kissed and I said why would it matter because we aren't dating anymore."

"And his response was what?" Gwen asks as the waiter comes up and they order their food quickly.

"He said because he still cares about me and still loves me. I told him if he did he would have never made me break up with him. That it shouldn't matter if I kissed Harry when he still loves me because when I told him I loved him, he still kissed you. He ended up staring at me before roughly pulling me into a kiss and I couldn't help but kiss him back. In the elevator he apologized then we bumped into you."

Gwen just stares at her trying to figure out what to say about all of it. She was still annoyed with Peter about everything and his dumb choices, but she knew Peter and Maddie were just meant for each other. She didn't know a lot about Harry but she could tell Maddie cares about him and was falling for him.

"Madeline..." Was all Gwen could say.

"I hate myself." She cries, causing Gwen to reach over to hold her hand.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.5K 1.8K 15
Who am I? You sure you want to know? The story of my life and the life of my partner, is not for the faint of heart. If somebody said it was a happy...
325K 9.1K 23
Y/n Parker, cousin to Peter Parker and Miles Morales' best friend. You've grown up together and now he's transferring to your school. After realizing...
28.9K 500 32
Piper Parker had a normal life until she learned that her brother Peter Parker was the famous Spider-Man that protected New York city. But for Piper...
319K 9.2K 29
When a strange spell sends you hurtling into an alternate universe, you realise your life was a lot better than you'd originally thought. The Spider...