Rise of the Oni (Book 8 of th...

Od DreamerGirlKes

Two years after Takahiro resurfaced another mafia in Japan wants to challenge to be the only mafia in Japan. Více

Characters
More Characters
Oᑎᗴ | 1
TᗯO | 2
Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 3
ᖴOᑌᖇ | 4
ᖴIᐯᗴ | 5
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 7
ᗴIᘜᕼT | 8
ᑎIᑎᗴ | 9
Tᗴᑎ | 10
ᗴᒪᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 11
Tᗯᗴᒪᐯᗴ | 12
TᕼIᖇTᗴᗴᑎ | 13
ᖴOᑌᖇTᗴᗴᑎ | 14
ᖴIᖴTᗴᗴᑎ | 15
ᔕI᙭Tᗴᗴᑎ | 16
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTᗴᗴᑎ | 17
ᗴIᘜᕼTᗴᗴᑎ | 18
ᑎIᑎᗴTᗴᗴᑎ | 19
TᗯᗴᑎTY | 20
TᗯᗴᑎTY - Oᑎᗴ | 21
TᗯᗴᑎTY-TᗯO | 22
TᗯᗴᑎTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 23
TᗯᗴᑎTY-ᖴOᑌᖇ | 24
TᗯᗴᑎTY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 25
TᗯᗴᑎTY-ᔕI᙭ | 26
TᗯᗴᑎTY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 27
TᗯᗴᑎTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 28
TᗯᗴᑎTY - ᑎIᑎᗴ | 29
TᕼIᖇTY | 30
TᕼIᖇTY-Oᑎᗴ | 31
TᕼIᖇTY-TᗯO | 32
TᕼIᖇTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 33
TᕼIᖇTY-ᖴOᑌᖇ | 34
TᕼIᖇTY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 35
TᕼIᖇTY-ᔕI᙭ | 36
TᕼIᖇTY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 37
TᕼIᖇTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 38
TᕼIᖇTY-ᑎIᑎᗴ | 39
ᖴOᖇTY | 40
ᖴOᖇTY-Oᑎᗴ | 41
Wedding Party and Reception
ᖴOᖇTY-TᗯO | 42
ᖴOᖇTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 43
ᖴOᖇTY-ᖴOᑌᖇ | 44
ᖴOᖇTY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 45
ᖴOᖇTY-ᔕI᙭ | 46
ᖴOᖇTY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 47
ᖴOᖇTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 48
ᖴOᖇTY-ᑎIᑎᗴ| 49
ᖴIᖴTY| 50
ᖴIᖴTY-Oᑎᗴ | 51
ᖴIᖴTY-TᗯO | 52
ᖴIᖴTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 53
ᖴIᖴTY-ᖴOᑌᖇ | 54
ᖴIᖴTY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 55
ᖴIᖴTY-ᔕI᙭| 56
ᖴIᖴTY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 57
ᖴIᖴTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 58
ᖴIᖴTY-ᑎIᑎᗴ | 59
ᔕI᙭TY| 60
ᔕI᙭TY-Oᑎᗴ| 61
ᔕI᙭TY-TᗯO | 62
ᔕI᙭TY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 63
Not an Update!
ᔕI᙭TY-ᖴOᑌᖇ |64
ᔕI᙭TY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 65
ᔕI᙭TY-ᔕI᙭ | 66
ᔕI᙭TY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 67
ᔕI᙭TY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 68
ᔕI᙭TY-ᑎIᑎᗴ | 69
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY | 70
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-Oᑎᗴ | 71
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-TᗯO | 72
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 73
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᖴOᑌᖇ | 74
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 75
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᔕI᙭ | 76
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 77
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 78
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᑎIᑎᗴ | 79
ᗴIᘜᕼTY | 80
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-Oᑎᗴ | 81
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-TᗯO | 82
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 83
ᗴIᘜTᕼY-ᖴOᑌᖇ | 84
ᗴIᘜTᕼT-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 85
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-ᔕI᙭ | 86
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 87
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 88
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-ᑎIᑎᗴ | 89
𝐸𝑝𝑖𝑙𝑜𝑔𝑢𝑒

ᔕI᙭ | 6

368 38 13
Od DreamerGirlKes

"Is there something I can do for you, Shino? It's the middle of the night in Japan, and here you are calling me after what you have pulled." Takahiro said, answering his phone. No, he wasn't being nice after this man destroyed over half of his shit in Japan. Like what he didn't know, it benefited him as well.

"I know what I have done, and I'm willing to bow to you. Tanaka, I made the wrong decision. My Chichioya left me in charge of something that I know nothing of, and The Ogawa wants me to join them, or they will have my head...."

"So, you call me? Have you lost your fucking mind? Do you not know who The Ogawa is? Anata wa kurutta bakadesu, anata wa watashinokazoku o tāgetto ni shite imasu (You are a crazy idiot, you have targeted my family). SHIT! Itsuki make sure that our numbers cannot but traced to our location! Shino, have you and your sibling fly to....

"The UK not here!" Reece said as he and Xerxes both sat up from their spots. Takahiro nodding feeling his wife's hand on his thigh rubbing in circles to smooth him.

"Fly to Wales. I should leave your fucking asses to your deaths, but I cannot for some reason. I guess I have too much good in my heart. Still, I promise you if you get here and try to cross me or my damn family, I will send you to hell before you can fucking blink. The only other reason is I know you are lost. A young Oyabun trying to make it, and I will not let The Ogawa destroy you."

"Thank you, Oyabun Tanaka. I promise you that my Gokudō is yours. However, it's nothing to have when only my brother, sister, and me. My Chichioya took the rest with him. That showed how much he cared for his children. Thank you again, Oyabun. See you soon." Shino said before hanging up and after Takahiro noticed Akemi staring over at him.

"You think I shouldn't have done that?"

"That's not it. I'm wondering why Yamato Ogawa is after Shino. I heard that he and Shino's Chichioya were having conflict, but Shino and his sibling are children, if I would say. Shino is the oldest boy, who is twenty-two, and Jun is his eldest at twenty-five, the baby. Mizu, who is only eighteen. I...  I think Mako turned against his own children. Gave them his Gokudō to face his death." Kemi said, making Reece and Xerxes stare over at him.

"Pay for his crimes. Some Japanese Oyabun's do this. Mako didn't expect his children to be so smart. His best bet would have been to marry his oldest daughter off the Yamato or to one of his brothers for peace. Instead, he wanted his sad excuse for children dead... He saw all three of them as burdens, something he didn't want. This was his solution," Hiro sighed.

"It's back to war after almost two years of relaxing," Elijah said.

"Let's hope it will be nothing like it was with Kenta. No offense, Akemi, I still want to kill your fucking ass each time I see you. I have to remember that you're not him...."

"I don't even look like Kenta," Akemi said, confused, making Reece laugh. The man never got their jokes, but he could see why.

"Nevermind, Kemi. You still have a ways to go, but we can only hope for the best." Xerxes said.

*

*

*

"Yamato, I think Shino has made run for it. He and his sibling are no longer in Japan, and all of the properties have been donated to charity."

"You have to be fucking kidding me! Who would help him? The Yamaguchi Gokudō has no one. We were the only two Gokudō's left in Japan besides the little Gokudōs on the rise, and The Tanaka Gokudō which is now in Germany...."

"You don't think they got them to help them. Do you?" The man asked. It was a possibility, but Shino was trying to take over the other little Gokudō's standing beside them, but he failed horribly. Yamato knows that the Germans and Scottish took out The Sakurai, which somebody needed to kill Kenta crazy ass. All the other Gokudō's failed a long time along. So was the up-and-coming one, but they were still greater than Yamaguchi.

"I don't know, but it is a possibility. Find me something on Tanaka and what he is doing in Germany besides that young little beauty he has. I know that he is nothing like his Chichioya, but if he stands in my way of what I want. They can die as well."

"Yamato, you know if he has joined with one of the strongest Mafias...."

"If I can help it, that strongest Mafia will fall to their knees as well... you know what I care not about if Shino joined Tanaka's Gokudō. What if... what if we bring the whole thing down? Make the Germany/Scottish/Japanese Mafias ours?"

"That does have a nice ring to it, Yamato, but how do you plan to do that?" He asked, and Yamato didn't know at the moment but would soon figure it out.

*

*

*

"Did you have fun in the ring today?"

"Ōjo, you know the answer to that. Your brothers are mad at me yet again because neither of them can beat me. Where were you this morning?" Hiro asked, coming out of the shower watching his wife carefully. Sometimes Kamaria liked to play too much, like whipping him when he was wet or attacking him like a wild animal.

"Why are you looking at me like that?"

"Because Ōjo you play too dang much. What do you have in your hand?" He said, making her smile and walking to him. It was a card which Takahiro didn't know what it was for until he opened it and smiled.

"Damn, I forgot all about my birthday. How did I do that? But my sexy wife remembered for me... what should I do to reward you?" He smirked, backing her against the wall and removing the robe she was wearing. Soon as it dropped to the floor, so did Hiro's towel as he slid inside of her.

*

*

*

"Hiro birthday is today...."

"I know Kamaria is throwing him a surprise birthday party. I don't know-how in the fuck she is going to pull it off, but I know she will." Jamiyah said as Eamon sat beside her and kissed her cheek, making her smile.

"We have to find a way to tell my Ma and Dad that I'm pregnant...."

"And that we eloped. They are going to fucking kill us." Eamon said, taking her hand kissing it again as Nicole walked into the room, smiling between them like she knew something they didn't. Jamiyah played it cool, and Eamon tried as she took the seat across from them, handing her a pregnancy test.

"Go take it. Do you think I haven't noticed you haven't been drinking or smoking lately? I'm not mad because you are nineteen, but Miyah, I thought we agreed that you were waiting until you were married for s.... Oh, my goodness! You didn't! You and Eamon... Did you elope? Mama is going to kill you. Okay... okay, look, Eamon, I'm going to need you to propose, and we are going to throw together a quick wedding before anyone else figure this out."

"Nicole, I don't want a wedding. I will tell Mama what I did. She just has to deal with it because this is what I want. Like how she and Dad wanted another child, and now we have a new little sister. I'm not mad, but I think they are too old for more children." Miyah said, taking the pregnancy test, knowing that Nicole would still make her take it. After about five minutes, she was back, and Nicki was sighing.

"You're finishing college!"

"I didn't say that I wasn't Nicole. Thanks for the faith you have in your little sister!" Jamiyah yelled, storming away.

"I didn't mean it that way...."

"I think she knows that Donna, but sometimes your words are a little harsh," Eamon said, causing Nicole to nod and watch as Eamon stood and left the find her sister.

*

*

*

"We meet again?" Lola smiled, but that smile soon faded as she saw Ella sitting in the room with AJ. Something she wasn't expecting. Usually, he was always by himself. Ella frowned, moving closer to AJ, making him sigh, looking up at Lola.

"Why is she here?"

"Because I live in this fucking community just as you do bitch. Hell, I've been here my whole life and can go where I please when I please. Unlike you and your kidnapping ass Father!" Lola said, making Ella stand. AJ did to so he could stop the two from fighting.

"Hey, I don't understand why the fuck you two are fighting for. We are just chilling, Ella. I don't see why Lola can't chill with us."

"ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME! AJ, this bitch is trying to fuck you, and you are with me...."

"I didn't say that, Ella...."

"Oh, he's with you, but I sucked his dick yesterday. AJ, you didn't tell her how good I sucked you off and how we were about to fuck until your Mom walked in," Lola said, making AJ groan loudly, rubbing his hands down his face, annoyed.

"AJ!"

"Ella, we are not together and...."

"And what? That didn't mean fucking shit. You let this bitch on her knees and won't let me even fucking kiss you. What's that all about, and don't even say respect! Plus, I thought you were a fucking virgin. Let me guess that was a fucking lie too!" She yelled, pushing her nail into his chest making Lola smack it back.

"Don't fucking touch him like he's your fucking man! Bitch Axel can do want his want and it clear that he wants me...."

"Okay, what the fuck is going on in here!" Luca yelled, standing in the door, looking amused. AJ could tell his dad was getting some type of amusement out of the situation, but it was giving him a fucking headache. "Ella, it's time for you to go home. Your Dad said you have work tonight."

"Me but...." She started until she saw Lola and AJ both shaking their heads. One thing she needed to learn was that it was no talking back to Luca Köhler unless she wanted your ass handed to her. "Yes, sir," She said, quickly giving AJ a look and leaving the house.

"What is this I heard about your Mother catching the two of you in my damn living room about to fuck?"

"Mr. Köhler...." Lola started stopping as Luca held up his hand. She sighed, looking over to AJ, scared of what he was about to say. AJ never had a big problem with his parents, but the two women fighting over him started that problem.

"I don't know what happened in this room yesterday, nor do I want to know. Don't let it happen again in my fucking living room on my damn couches. AJ, you have a got damn room. Use it! I can't tell you not to have sex, but I can tell you not to do the shit on my living room furniture. Whenever or whoever you choose to fuck use fucking protection, or you will be... tied to them forever. If you understand what I am saying." Luca said, making the two look at one another.

"Who said anything about a baby? That's not about to happen," Lola whispered to herself, making AJ elbow her. "What!" She whispered, looking up at Luca glaring down at her until AJ spoke.

"Understood, but Dad, I need to speak with you about something."

"Mhm-hmm but not right now. Why don't you and Lola go watch a movie or something in your room because I know she is going to follow you there," He said, leaving them. AJ sighed, walking to his room, and Lola followed with a smile.

Shino has made communication with Takahiro. Should he had turned him down? Yamato is another that thinks he can own the German/Scottish/Japanese Mafia how long will he last? Also, Nicole sticking her nose places it doesn't belong. What about Ella and Lola little fight. What is Ella trying to do? And Luca little suggestion?

Thoughts???

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

91.2K 2.1K 13
BONTEN ARC "You're annoying and I don't have any feelings for you."
1.2K 33 1
Abc's of Mikey & Takemichi's life in Tokyo Manji Gang.
46.6K 1.6K 23
After agreeing to a deal to become Mafia for a month the ADA now starts there new life, there new MAFIA life
12.1K 1.3K 46
After Aditya sells off Imlie she meets Aryan and his brothers..becoming more confident and finally taking Revenge from Aditya..