๐™ˆ๐™ช๐™ก๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™›๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™๐™ค๐™ข | ๐™Š๐™ฃ...

By idkimjustbored2

Gxg/Gxg!p stories with your favorite actresses/characters. (Smut chapters have a '*' on them) _______________... More

๐™๐™š๐™ฆ๐™ช๐™š๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™จ แ—ข
๐˜ฟ๐™ž๐™™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ข๐™ž๐™จ๐™จ ๐™ข๐™š โ€ข ๐™’.๐™ˆ*
๐™ˆ๐™ฎ ๐™œ๐™ค๐™ค๐™™ ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก โ€ข ๐™’.๐™ˆ*
๐™๐™š๐™ก๐™–๐™ญ โ€ข ๐™”.๐˜ฝ*
๐™’๐™๐™ค'๐™จ ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™˜๐™๐™–๐™ง๐™œ๐™š โ€ข ๐™‰.๐™*
๐™’๐™š๐™ก๐™˜๐™ค๐™ข๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™—๐™ค๐™ง๐™๐™ค๐™ค๐™™ โ€ข ๐™’.๐™ˆ *
๐™Ž๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™ž๐™ฉ โ€ข ๐™‡.๐™Œ*

๐™„ ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช โ€ข ๐™’.๐™ˆ*

7.8K 152 3
By idkimjustbored2

Pairing: Wanda Maximoff x Fem!Reader

Warnings: Smut 18+, switch!reader, soft sex, unspecified age gap, thigh riding, praise, fingering, pet names, fluff, mentions of death, loss, crying, hints towards depression, language.

WC: 1.6k

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

It's been five years since the Blip. Most people keep telling you to move on and get over Wanda, but how can you? How can you forget the love of your life? It's impossible.

Your sister, Natasha, keeps saying that there's nothing you could've done. Deep down, you know it's true, but every single day you wish it was you instead of her.

You miss her kisses and cuddles, her unique scent, her laugh, her bright green eyes that were always full of love and adoration.

Almost every night, you're sobbing, hugging into her pillow and pretending it's her. It sounds pathetic to anyone else, but to you, it's the only thing keeping you somewhat sane.

Natasha comes by to check on you every single day. You don't say much, but you both know you appreciate it. Before she did you would hardly ever come out of bed, or even move from your one position. You'd lay down on your  starting at the ceiling, wasting minutes, hours, days, watching the sunlight drip in and out of the room before the moon light took its place.

You don't know what you'd do without her. Yelena also went missing in the Blip, leaving both of you dependent on each other. Her and Yelena having a slightly closer bond, after the Ohio mission, Nat had always had the urge to protect her at all costs, the same happened with you after they'd helped you escape the Red Room. Tonight was different, however. Tony and the team came up with a plan on how to bring everyone back, and if this works, you could finally have Wanda back in your arms.

——————————
Three days later
——————————

The team goes back in time, and just as you are instructed, you bring them back after exactly one minute. But when they come back something is very wrong, you can feel it. Clint drops himself into the ground with tears in his eyes. Natasha nowhere in sight.

"Clint... Where's Nat?" You ask cautiously, walking closer, your eyes glossing over at the dark reality of this moment.

He shakes his head and sobs into his hands. You go over to him, dropping down to his level, pulling him close, letting him cry on your shoulder. Your own tears start to fall.

"She's gone, isn't she?" You ask quietly, a single tear sliding down your cheek. Rogers and Banner look at each other before everybody looks towards the broken man in your arms, waiting for his response.

"I tried to stop her, b-but she pulled me back," he sobs. "God- why? Fuck! Why'd she have to jump!"

"You know there's nothing you could've done," you tell him exactly what Natasha would always say to you. You didn't know the full details of her death, but you do know that if she did it intentionally, it was for good reason.

He holds up a glowing orange stone in his hand before handing it to you. "I'm so sorry, Y/n," he whispers, hugging you closer. You hug him back and take a quick breath, wiping your watery eyes.

You need to be strong; it's what Nat would've wanted. Slowly you unwrap your arms from Clint and hand the stone to Tony. You stay silent for the whole journey to your room, feeling the team's burning gazes on you as you leave the lab and head to your assigned bedroom, the moment the door shuts, you sob out loud.

You've lost everyone.

You start to scream at the top of your lungs, outraged at the world for doing this, for taking away the people you love, for robbing your sisters and girlfriend of full happy lives.

"What did I do? What did I do to deserve this? Natasha shouldn't have died, it should've been me!" You yell to whatever higher power that could possibly hear you as you sob, tears sliding down your face without your permission. You feel so numb; you want nothing more than for your misery to end.

You want to kiss Wanda, to bundle up under the covers with Nat and watch your favorite movies together. You want to go shopping with Yelena and listen to her ramble about her pockets. You would do anything to see any one of them.

Why? Why is it always the people you love? Why couldn't you just live a peaceful happy life?

As the night goes on, you're still crying, crying about what could've been and what can never happen. You sob until your throat is dry, your lungs are out of air, and your eyes stinging from how puffy and irritated they are.

You fell asleep at some point before you suddenly awaken to the sound of a loud crash.

You rub at your eyes, trying to figure out what's going on. Scrambling out of bed, you run out of the room and look for the team.

Your search comes to a stop when a large meteor crashes through the compound, knocking you into a wall. "Shit," you mumble and wince in pain. Reaching for the side of your head to find out it's bleeding.

You get up, making your way around to the living room, only to find it gone, a giant crater left in its wake. You notice Steve, Thor, and Tony all in the center of it before a large space ship appears and fires lasers through the sky.

————————
16 hours later
————————

You're with Wanda in the new hotel you booked.

It's your first time alone since the battle with Thanos and everything that went on with the Blip. Tony's gone; and Steve is going back in time later to put the stones back.

Before he does so, you all decide to take a minute to catch your bearings. So much has happened in such a little time, it's going to take a bit for your brains to process everything.

Both of you are naked under the covers, needing to feel any sort of skin on skin contact, in an innocent way. Tears well up in your eyes again. You've cried so much in the past five years, but this time is different. This time you get to cry in the arms of your lover.

"Y/n? Baby, what's wrong?" She asks as she rubs her arms up and down your back soothingly.

"I can't live without you, please don't leave me alone ever again." You pout, Wanda cups your face pulls you into a kiss, both of you pour all of your emotion into it. When you pull apart, she rests her forehead on yours, your breaths mingling together.

"I promise I'm not going anywhere, my love. I'll never leave you again. I swear on everything I have." She whispers, kissing you again. You pull away when you find it hard to breathe before stuffing your face into her chest.

Wanda starts to trace imaginary shapes on your back with one hand and her other playing with your hair, almost putting you to sleep, but suddenly you mumble something that puts a halt to her movements.

"Marry me?"

Without hesitation, Wanda's response is "Yes." Both of your smiles growing as you realize what's happening. "Really?" She nods and your heart flutters.

"I'm always yours, why wait?" You kiss her and hold her tightly. "I love you so much." Your hands go to her hair as you move to straddle her, your bare pussy rubbing against her thigh.

Wanda's hands shoot straight to your hips as she starts to grind you against her, your clit rubbing against her ivory skin.

You bring your hand to her face, stroking her cheekbone with your thumb, your hips gaining speed against her thigh. Your mouth falls open as you moan against her lips, both of your breathing becoming heavier with each stroke against her. Your hand darts down to her thigh, pushing it to the side and giving yourself access to her exposed wetness, fingers moving to glide through her drenched slit and making her moan along with you.

Your hand started to toy with her core, thumb brushing over her own bundle of nerves as you rested your wrist against her upper thigh, your hips bucking against her harder while her legs tremble under your touch. Both of you gasp into each other's mouths, resting your forehead against Wanda's before she can't take it any longer and pulls you back into a hungry kiss.

Your thumb started to move faster against the small bud, Wanda's hands frantically trying to you closer to her, fingernails scratching up your back, leaving sharp red lines on your skin. You bite her lip in retaliation and earn a soft giggle from the older woman, your middle finger moves to line with her entrance, thrusting into her swiftly and causing her face to contort in pleasure.

"I missed how hard you grip my fingers-" You're cut off by the feeling of Wanda's hand twisting your nipple, your wetness helping you grind harder against her as you reach your peak. "You take me so good, my perfect girl." You barely whisper into her ear and she hears you, a small whimper leaving her lips.

Your praise is cut off with a loud cry, your legs shaking as your climax hits you. Your movements inside Wanda's pussy halt for a moment before you regain your breath, increasing your pace as you start to come down from your high. Wanda is practically trashing under you, making you add another finger and watching her eyes roll into the back of her head.

"Fuck, I missed you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.5K 1.3K 21
Lizzie x male reader oneshots! Requests are welcome but please no smut. Started: 5/16/22 Ended: ????
5.4K 120 9
Oneshots about Elizabeth Olsen/Wanda Maximoff and/or Scarlett Johansson/Natasha Romanoff and the reader. I take requests so leave a comment if you ha...
4.3K 38 13
Elizabeth Olsen one shots โš ๏ธ=smut ๐Ÿฅน=fluff
41.1K 687 31
Literally just a bunch of random ideas as Lizzie/Wanda as a mom dealing with children. Will contain angst and fluff! I do requests! Rankings- #22 I...