Forgive & Forget (Edited)

Galing kay Melanin_Baddii

This is book is still being updated with bonus chapters!! The Kingsley family is the most powerful family in... Higit pa

Disclaimer
Covers
Characters & Aesthetics
Tattoos
Piercings
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
A/N
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
A/N
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
A/N
A/N
Chapter 18
A/N
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
URGENT
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
A/N
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Bonus Chapter 1

Chapter 30

626 12 1
Galing kay Melanin_Baddii

Cory's POV

It's been about a week since Cameron was taken by her mother. I made sure that her mother got what she deserved; a good threat and a long prison sentence along with her deadbeat boyfriend. I drove Cameron home 2 days later since her father allowed her to stay and rest.

The past week has been eventful and uneventful at the same time. I went to the parlor for some appointments, I had a couple more meetings, I went to visit Cameron at her dad's and my family and I have had a bunch of family nights. But even with all the work I've had, it's been a chill week.

I'm just finishing up some work at the office before I have to go pick up Cameron and Ivy. Once a year, a garden party is held in Sicily, Italy. It's very hard to get tickets and the party is reserved for VIPs only. My father somehow got tickets for my friends and I to go. The party is in a month, but we're going down there early to explore Sicily. We have to get our dresses, shoes, figure out our hair and makeup looks, and many other things to prepare. That's why the girls, Olive, and I are going to the mall today. I also thought it would cheer Cameron up a little.

I finish up the paper documents I've been working on for the past couple of hours before putting them away and straightening up my desk. I walk into the private bathroom I have in my office with the duffle bag I brought with me to change my clothes. I change into a pair of cream shorts and a matching sweater which I roll up. I put on my white Adidas and comb my hair out. I take out a clip and twist my hair into a low, messy ponytail, securing it with the white clip.

Cory's Outfit

Once I'm done changing, I put my work clothes in the duffle and zip it up. I walk out the bathroom and continue packing up my things. I walk out of my office and lock the door once I'm sure I have everything. When I get outside, I walk towards the car I drove to work today. I didn't drive any of my lambos because I know we're going to need a lot more space than the lambos can offer. So instead, I drove the car dad bought me not too long ago.

I absolutely love it and I was speechless when he surprised me with it. I put my duffle bag in the trunk and get in the driver's seat. I drive to Cameron's house first and text her to come outside when I get there. She walks out and gets in the passenger seat, giving me a kiss before sitting back and putting on her seatbelt. I also go pick up Ivy before driving to the mall. Courtney is taking her car and is picking up Evelyn and Olive, so I don't have to worry about picking them up too.

Low music plays all the way to the mall while we make small talk. Ivy and I are pretty excited for the garden party, as is Cameron, but not to the point where we're squealing with joy. Unlike Courtney, Evelyn, and Olive who can't stop talking about it.

We arrive at the mall and Ivy texts the group chat that we're here. We know that we got here before Courtney because she hasn't texted that she arrived in the group chat yet. The 3 of us wait in the car for about five minutes before all our ringers go off indicating that we received a text. We check our phones to see that Courtney sent a text saying that she's here. We all get out of the car and start walking towards the mall entrance. We wait at the entrance until we see the others and begin our journey around the mall.

We walk into a random dress store to see dresses decorated with flowers. We all agreed on wearing dresses decorated with flowers because it's a garden party. We don't necessarily have to dress up in big extravagant ball gowns, but we do want to look the part.

We all go through racks of dresses of different sizes and colors. We eventually pick a few out and begin modeling them for each other, one by one. By the time Evelyn, Courtney, and Olive finish showing off and choosing their dresses, it was time for them to leave. Ivy and I were relieved because we really want to surprise the three of them with the dresses we choose. Speaking of Ivy, she still hasn't picked out anything and neither has Cameron nor myself, so we leave the store and go to a different one. We eventually find one and walk inside. When we do, a woman comes up to us.

"Hello, welcome to Kate's Ball Gowns. My name is Brittany. Do you need any help, or are you searching for something specific?" She asks politely.

"Yes, actually. We have a garden party coming up soon that we have to prepare for, but none of us know what kind of dress we want to wear." I explain.

"Perhaps I can help with that. Tell me a little about yourselves."

"Well, my name is Cory, that's Ivy, and this is Cameron. Ivy and I are more tomboy than girly, but we're willing to wear something outside of our comfort zones. Cameron is more on the shy side. She doesn't like anything too revealing and she likes bright colors." I say as both of them send me a grateful smile. I know Cameron doesn't want to speak with strangers because she's still getting over what happened and Ivy wouldn't know what to say. Plus, I know both of them like the back of my hand. I also explain to Brittany what we want the dresses to include, which is flowers.

"Alright, follow me. I think I get the gist of your personalities, and the dresses over here will definitely fit them." She says while leading us through the store. We eventually wind up in a section of the store that has many extravagant ball gowns, mermaid dresses, and many others. A good amount of them are decorated with flowers which is exactly what we want. She picks out a couple of dresses for the 3 of us before telling Cami and I to sit while Ivy models for us. The first 2 dresses she comes out in are ball gowns. Ivy looks beautiful in both, but at the same time, they don't look like something she'd wear. Not to mention, she doesn't look comfortable in either.

The last dress she models for us is a beautiful cream mermaid dress. It's tight around her hips and waist and shows off the curves we all know Ivy has, but doesn't portray. The bottom of the dress is all tulle and flows out on the floor. The dress has off the shoulder straps that have tulle on them as well. Pink and green flowers decorate the dress and the sleeves, making it perfect for the occasion.

We immediately tell Ivy that's the one. She agrees and walks back into the fitting room to change. Next up is me. The first dress I try on is similar to Ivy's, however, I don't feel it's right for the party, and the girls don't either. The next one I try on is a ball gown. It has thin straps, one of them with flowers. It's glittery and has flowers on the bodice. As pretty as it is, it also doesn't seem right, I do like the ball gown though. Because I like how the ball gown looks on me, Brittany brings me another ball gown to try on as I'm changing. I put the dress on and walk out.

The dress is beautiful. It's a light brown tulle gown that has a slit on the side. It has a strap for the right arm that splits in two. Different colored flowers cover the bodice of the dress. Cami and Ivy tell me how beautiful I look in the dress. After I hear their comments, I walk back into the fitting room and change. I walk out in my regular clothes and sit on the couch. Cameron gets up from her seat and walks to the fitting room to try on and model her dresses for us.

She models a few dresses for us, but none of them seem right. We're about to give up and go home for the day when Brittany brings out one more dress. It's a blush pink, tulle ball gown that has a cape. Dark pink flowers decorate both the cape and the top of the dress. As soon as I see Cameron in that dress, I fall in love all over again. She looks absolutely gorgeous, and I can only imagine how much more beautiful she'll look when the whole outfit comes together.

After Cameron changes, the 3 of us take the dresses we picked to the front desk. Brittany rings us up and helps us put the dresses away in dress bags while I pay with my father's credit card. He insisted, saying it won't make a change in his bank account which is completely true.

Cameron, Ivy, and I shop continue shopping for a little before deciding to eat at the food court.  We quickly finish up our food when we get an alert on our phones saying that a storm is approaching and there will be flooding. We hurry out of the mall and I open my trunk with my car keys. We lay the dresses down in the trunk and put the rest of our bags in the backseat before getting in. I drop off Ivy and help her carry her things inside. I also say hi and give a quick hug to Mr. Monroe who scolds me for not coming over more which is crazy considering I'm over here at least 3 times a week. At this point, I think he just wants me to live there.

I then drive to Cameron's house and help her carry her things inside too. We put her dress and shopping bags in her room before informing her father of the storm and where she'll be staying. We also make sure that he has everything he needs before getting back in the car and driving to my house. When we make it home, I park in front of the house so it's easier to carry my things inside. Two guards take the bags while Cami takes my dress upstairs to my room. I park my car in my garage before going back inside just before the rain starts.

Because of the rain, it starts getting cold and dark in the house. I hurry upstairs to my room and put the heat on. I then walk into my closet to change into warmer clothes and take out some clothes for Cameron too. She changes in the bathroom before cuddling with me on my bed. I had turned out the lights and plugged in my white Christmas lights I keep hung up in my room in place of LED lights. I turn on the TV and lay back on the pillow. Cameron throws her leg over mine, wraps her arms around my middle, snuggling her head into my chest.

I sigh in content while hugging my girlfriend as we watch her favorite MCU movies. I kiss her head and hug her closer to me when I hear thunder roaring loudly. I know how much she hates thunderstorms. I, on the other hand, love them. They calm me down and help me sleep. The pitter patter of the rain hitting the ground echoes in what would be silence while thunder roars and lightning crackles. Thunder storms, in my opinion, are the best. They're relaxing and calm the mind.

With the thunderstorm occurring outside and with the girl I love in my arms, I'm in paradise. I feel as though everything is as it should be, but little did I know that it's only a matter of time before something else happens to destroy the happiness I have gained.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey everyone. I'm sorry I haven't updated in a while. We just finished midterms in my school and the past week has been really stressful for me. There are also medical things I have to worry about too and there have been times where I didn't have the motivation to write. However, I'm going to try to update every other week, and the weeks that I don't update this book, I will hopefully be updating "Their Princess Returns". I hope you all enjoyed this chapter and don't forget to leave any ideas or thoughts in the comments about what you want to see.

Love you all.❤️

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

170K 4.2K 55
**in which a criminal finds his interest in 17-year-old orphan and toxicity dances with possessiveness like waltz** "M-maybe if things were different...
254K 7.4K 77
Currently being re-written! Check out Creating the Ghost for the new version! (Not finished in the least) "No, no! Daddy! Don't leave me! Don't make...
12.2K 1.3K 50
I kicked the doors open which lead me into a massive hall filled with people with dresses which screamed richness.As I looked around I saw the man wh...
300K 7K 29
This story really have a lot of grammar mistakes but I'll edit it as soon as possible. So, if you are a grammar freak.. DO NOT READ THIS STORY. A...